LCD Long Live Summons!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I know there was a discussion thread but I just want to be able to post without worrying about posting latest chapter spoilers. I think LLS has been one of my more favored of late.

So how do you think the relationship between the Luo Hua City Mistress and Yue Yang will develop? I'm not expecting romance (wont chalk it off just yet though) but it's been quite entertaining so far especially with how she can see through his lies and the resulting dialogue between them. I imagine that Yue Yang will want to get away as soon as possible, but if he manages to perform pretty well here I think she will want to hang onto him.

Predictions?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    CDLevit and Axia like this.
  2. Axia

Axia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you especially it said the first time she felt confident in someone...
    So i have the same guess, they will be friends.

Yue Yang is like, countless beast want to be contracted with him but he only pick strong ones or beautiful ones... And they said, females (i am frowning), lol

3. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    she arbitrarily made him his guard captain. who knows if she somehow decide that yue yang is perfect for her. haha

4. midoriryu7

midoriryu7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love it. wonder how much power she's gonna see of his... so exciting!

5. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    well we all know that LLS wikll end with a harem so i bet that he will (as her lil bro) make her fall for him ^^

6. Polar20

Polar20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure but based on the spoiler I read before I think she will be an official harem girl in the future. He has a lot in the harem by the way.

"EDIT" There we go, now I know how, I think?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  7. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    bro don't forget the spoiler tag ^^

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  8. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda hope he manages to escape from her for the time being and has to dodge her from then on after, I think it would be pretty good comedy.
    I think that's the point. The last thing he probably wants right now is for her to see how strong he actually is. I'm guessing he will run :p
    zzz this is latest discussion thread not give us spoilers thread. Can you either fix it or delete your comment.

9. Axia

Axia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be like i will have the best laugh like when he so desperately running away from the princess

10. Polar20

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry man didn't know how and I forgot. :X

aaand fixed. :D

maskedcerf likes this.
  11. Polar20

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but I might be mistaken you know, I can't remember the names well from that spoiler.

12. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    god that was funny. yue yang tried to lied his way through to escape, and the princess endured her headache because of his lies trying to squeez the truth out of him.

13. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    is this any good?

14. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I reccomend you at least try it, the MC is quite funny I think at least and the setting seems pretty cool so far. He's going to be quite OP though by the looks of it.

15. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    it's fun to read. if you're into serious stuff then long live summon might not be for you. the MC, yue yang, is the most shameless MC ever. Shamelessly awesome! he's shameless even on the first chapter.

16. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    now you have to tag your quote and we're in the clear! :)

17. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Well let's see...
    1.Guardian Beast Shadow / Mirage, not actually a gender, but can assume different beings' shape, currently going with the Shadow Bull, a female minotaur .( and we all know how those look, right?) ((Or we could consider them totally separate, but i'm pretty sure there's a connection ) Power level hard to decide
    2. Thorny Flower, plans to evolve it into a Golden Thorny Queen or something similar, obviously a female humanoid summon. Probably beautiful. Digesting atm, therefore rather weak.
    3. Seeker mice. They've been misused by people before him who didn't understand their value, but they're strictly non-combat, so they're not often mentioned.
    4. Xiao Wen Li, the little 6-armed loli naga. Obviously humanoid, and exceedingly beautiful according to descriptions. Very powerful
    5. M-Wolf, the masochistic ... being. Keeps stealing the MC's things to become better, so there's a slight possibility it'll somehow manage to become humanoid, in which case we might have a new Tio-like. Strong for it's level, but overall middle-class at best, but better beings are rare, so therefore seems strong.
    6. Bloody Queen. Also pretty. Currently wounded, but she managed to hold her own against those forces , thereby proving her strength.

I was actually thinking of that before, but i'm so impatient i'm reading ahead with GT raws, so I won't mention what I read. However, he does prove a point. If you can get summons from a very wide variety, WHY WOULDN'T YOU only get pretty female-looking strong ones? If you're going to spend time with them, might as well make it pleasant. And, some of you might've heard of something called Pokemon or other similar games. For some reason, some people chose what they used there based on looks, while most on strength & availability. Yue Yang goes for all of it.

18. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, someone bringed in discussion friendship. I can't recall a novel where the Mc was friends with a girl and that friendship was described in more words than a fight. But, of course, what I had read wasn't centered on friendship and stuff. Also, I hope that he will have a male summon, even if it's an imposed one.

19. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    well i hope the lamia queen also become his beast.
    but he'll need be strong enough to rescue her from her prison

20. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His shadow spirit can control only beasts of the opposite gender, so of course he would only want to contract female beasts. Even though he could get male beasts, he probably won't contract them just like how he's not contracting Hui Tai Lang.