Spoiler Spoiler request Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, May 15, 2017.

1. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG :X3::X3::X3: okay i know its early and this novel was just recently translated but the first 14 chapters really got me hooked. The FL is really likable and i can tell this is gonna be a hilarious story with a lot of hilarious misunderstandings and antics. I need spoilers about the male lead and all the supporting male leads since it is a reverse harem. I tried looking for the raws but i couldn't find any :cry:

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Lunali, akimisa, LTY and 3 others like this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The only raws I know it this. Click on the green button next to the red. It'll start the story from ch.1 while clicking on the little square on the left side will lead to the table of contents. It'll only let you read up to ch.48 though.

I'm on ch.45, the ML is the ML from the story she read (she's his concubine) and so far, the only supporting ML I've seen attracted to the MC ATM is one of the ML's friends who she tries to seduce to survive not being killed like in the story.

3. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :D:D

4. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio I haven't read this but I want to ask you...
    Who was the supposed heroine? Did she already appeared? Would she be the typical mary sue or actually evil (like those in otome game reincarnated villainess j-novel)?
    Also, 2k chapters :cry::cry::cry:... Is this novel already finished or still ongoing?

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually got no idea if this is completed or not but this is what I know so far.
    She is the girl who is suppose to be the ML's "wife" unlike the MC who is only a concubine. The heroine already met the MC. She came and snuck in dressed as a eunuch(?) to spy on the ML because according to rumors, he's so ruthless that he kills women where in reality, the rumor is false. This surprises the MC because this action was never written in the original story but she was still able to idenity that the young woman was the heroine. Anyways, it's only his mother who gets women killed but only if the women did something offensive (a maid tried to use drugs to get the ML to sleep with her but failed and was excecuted under the ML's mothers words).

Any who, the MC told the heroine the rumor is false but apparently she tuned that out and got scared and wanted to run away from the marriage. The ML actually overheard the MC believing in him rather than the rumors which moved him a little. After encountering the heroine, she (heroine) jumped into a lake to escape. After escaping, she (heroine) met her cousin(?)(I believe it was said he was in love with her) and told her she doesn't want to marry the ML because he's scary and he has a kind and beautiful concubine so she thinks he won't pay any attention to her.

The MC met the heroine again later after being on house arrest for the time being (due to the heroines scheming mother(the MC really didn't like the heroines mother)) and couldn't eat for the day. The heroine came to apologize to the MC but the MC held no negative feelings to the heroine. The MC tries to convince the heroine to not flee with her cousin and how the ML is actually a good man and she needs to understand the reason the ML seems so curel is because he needs to be, especially during on the battlefield. The heroine refuses and still wishes to flee. Her cousin(?) shows up and pushes(?) the MC, cause the MC to be injured, then the heroine and cousin fled.

What they didn't know is that from the start and end from when the heroine showed up, the ML and supporting ML (his friend) heard everything. They were awed by the MC. The supporting ML wanted to go in to check on the MC but didn't because of her status (being his friends concubine) so he felt he had no right but it hurt his heart. The ML tuned out when the MC got hurt and cared more about what she said rather than his suppose fiancé eloping/running away.

The next day, the ML found out the MC was injured and demanded to know how this came to be which she says she hurt herself by accident. Later the supporting ML commented coldly about the heroine and her cousin(?) but the ML was surprise that the supporting ML knew how the MC got hurt which confused the supporting ML because the ML was there when it happened. The ML felt that the MC is really kind hearted to try to protect the heroine by giving her face.

The heroine is suppose to be not so smart, offends many people, silly, a bit wild, and somewhat pure. Might as well call her dense. She views the MC to be as beautiful as a fairy (MC hold the title as 1st beauty) while being extremely kind whereas to her, the ML is like a demon.

In the original plot, although she ran away, the ML goes after her because her eloping damaged his pride and then he eventually fell for her. He was not suppose to had interest in any other women and never interacted with his concubines (he has 4 including the MC). But in the MC's storyline, he interacts with her, his heart is moved by her action and words (although majority of the time it's a misunderstanding), and is concern for her wellbeing while caring less for so called "fiancé".

Due to all the misunderstanding, in his eyes, the MC is like a shy, fragile beauty. He first started taking notice of her more often when hearing she had gone crazy and went to her place to find a poem she had written that had flew away that was written about the battlefield which surprised him.

The ML's mother in the original plot didn't like MC due to her arrogance and smarts while trying to seduce her son. This time, her mother view the MC as a quiet and pure woman whom tries to not attract too much attention (she tries to mix her modern make up with ancient make up styles, not wear a lot of jewelry, and wear not so extravagant clothing but is somehow still beautiful compared to everyone else) which she finds pleasing to her eyes.

The supporting lead in the original story fell in love with the heroine talents when he saw her painting from the ML's mothers birthday. He did anything for the heroine (funny how he does this yet for the MC, he keeps telling himself to hold back). This time, he had long fallen for the MC. He was already wowed by the MC's talents and intelligence. There was so many times he wish he could come to her home to see her but as mentioned before, he had to hold back because she is his friends woman.

Later at the ML's mothers birthday, he was awed by the MC's gift which was a hand carved tea table with a poem inscripted into it that she had done by using a needle to carve into. When he saw the heroines painting, he thought to himself that he originally would of impressed but it does not compare to the MC's talents.
    Edit : So far, the raws only let me read up until ch.48 which looks like it's right before the eloping incident (assuming due to the chapter titles) so I don't know much of what happens after.

Korleone, Viliel, Vaviana and 19 others like this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Who ended up with the original mc who run away?

Also when did the ml completed the marriage with the mc? ...did she became the main wife in the end?

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    About the cactus, is it a comic relief or does it have some other role?

immortaltear likes this.
  8. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens with the heroine this time when she flew?
    will the ML go after her like before or will he broke his engagement?
    what happens with heroine's mother? and his cousin?

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what? The heroine flew? You mean fled?

Btw, the first time she was unconscious when the Old Madame beat that maid to dead, her body actually died --> soul goes back to the present --> go back to being unconscious --> then revived back to the body of that Concubine Xiu?

alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  10. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    That site doesn't give you complete raws. I'm pretty sure the series is ongoing. The raws I'm MTL-reading right now are from this site and they have a lot more than just 40-something chapters.

Yup. That part was kinda confusing for me, but you got the gist of it. Our MC's Bai Xiangxiu (SP?) body actually 'dies' because her heart stops beating. While she's back in her original body, she briefly sees her parents and tries to reassure them in the hospital, before conking out again. We can assume she's on life support. Meanwhile, the maid and the doctor who came over are panicking over our technically dead MC until she revives again. Even ML came over lol, but doctor just says she got a big scare but is okay now, knowing that no one would believe him if he said that her heart had actually stopped for a while.

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Will something like that happen again?

scriptor likes this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno lol. I'm a little over 1/2 way through the raws but nothing like that has happened yet. It's mostly MC and ML's hijinks. ML appears to be her original hubby by the way, rather than the friend. And the heroine is hilarious, she's described as a somewhat stupid, naive, troublesome but cute sort of girl. She's incredibly scared by the demon king ML unlike in the original storyline lol. Except up to where I've read so far, she seems to have started developing some good feelings towards the ML. He saved her from getting raped.

13. immortaltear

Reading List:
    Link
    XDDDD well i mean flew but i think i can`t traslate this literally in my language flew can mean fled xd
    So i would like to know, now that the heroine (Lin Qianzi) is running away with his cousin what will do your ML? Go after her like in the novel?

WAIT WAIT!!! When will MC be almost raped?

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the female lead (heroine) (not the MC) was almost raped until the ML went to save her (after she attempted to elope). I think the heroine's father ask the ML to go save her which is why he decided to go out and do it unlike in the original story he just did it because his pride was hurt.

Viliel, Hae_UNa, wafflebeauty and 2 others like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so did the original mc ended up married to the ml this time?....what about our mc?....did she become the ml's "first" woman? :D

Viliel likes this.
  16. immortaltear

Reading List:
    Link
    ... ML go to save a girl that run from him ....
    And heroine´s father ask him :eek:

Viliel likes this.
  17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    The heroine (Lin Qianzi) not our MC is the one who is almost raped. ML had to go after her because, as vsukio post says, heroine's father or someone made him go after her. At this point, MC is still only a concubine and not the main wife. There were talks of setting up the heroine as ML's main wife, so it was ML's responsibility to go no matter how much he digs in his heels.

Yup. :3

Novel isn't finished ahahaha~

But as of where I am in reading right now, ML is still a virgin and exclusively interested in the MC. He thinks the heroine is a troublesome, shameless woman because she 'ran off' with her cousin despite being engaged to him and she keeps doing silly things.

MC and ML are kind of in a slow-burn romance phase. ML is interested and has to keep holding himself back lol. He's groped and kissed our MC a couple times. MC is afraid of falling for ML because she doesn't want the original!Bai Xiangxiu's fate to be hers.

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chaps are the raws so far?

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He once tried to attempt to sleep with her, he was so nervous he was sweating like crazy. Sadly, he noticed she was bleeding and had to stop. Reason being.. cause it was her time of the month! She had to let him know which made them both embarrassed. He feared that if his mother knew, she would make fun of him. Servants saw the blood and thought they did the deed so they couldn't help but blush. There was even mention of keeping the cloth as a keepsake..

Edit : I skipped ahead to the wedding for the ML and the heroine and some unexpected things happened.
    So, the MC of course was upset about it but it looks like she was having some cold wars with the ML (don't know what it is since I skipped ahead a bit). ML apparently did know the MC did have feelings for his friend (from his POV) but it looks like her feelings for him have finally developed, making him happy. On the wedding day, the ML look at the MC who looks like she's just sitting around being lazy which makes him a bit sad.

When the heroine and ML was about to get married, suddenly, a man appeared-- it was the almost rapist that the ML had saved her from. It was there when they (ML and the man) exposed that the heroine does not have a pure body and that she is the man's woman, the ML then said he didn't want to wear a green hat so he wanted to get this tested. The ML didn't get angry and called in for a doctor to help prove whether or not the heroine was still a virgin. From the heroine's reaction, everyone figured she really didn't have a pure body. The heroine was hoping that her premature baby would become the ML's heir but alas, everything was exposed.

Viliel, Marane101, anira and 19 others like this.
  20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea lol, I don't pay attention to chapter numbers much. Over 100 though, just as a guesstimate.

Hae_UNa, alexfilia and dysry like this.