Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohhh, I'll keep reading it >w<
    Tbh, I enjoy some tragedy once in a while

2. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So has anything new happened yet. Did her father have her arrested, did she at least get to go to mom's funeral? Anything new happend at all.

Zoeh likes this.
  3. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapters and man her parents are total douchebags. She's practically dying of blood loss and what does the father do? interrogate her and then hit her. The MC traveled back in time to before her mother killed herself and prevents mother from suicide but father just blames MC for trying to kill her mother. Sylvia comes and OMG she knows this whole time that her sister doesn't love her. Makes me think if maybe Sylvia also repeats the same time too o_O too bad it ended at that.

4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All these spoilers makes my blood boil, honestly, i am just waiting if the MC will somehow get her happy ending even if it means she will all leave them and live peacefully somewhere far far faaaaar away from all those people. Is the novel still ongoing?

5. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep still ongoing. man i just want it all to end. like let the MC die and then reincarnate in a better life with a better family. :cry::cry::cry:

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be so jaded if I were this MC. I think I'd steal some of the mom's oh-so-untraceable poison and kill hubby a few months after getting married. No sex for him either. Fake a headache or whatever. The author is a fatalist so who knows what kind of shitty consequence to this she'll come up with, I can certainly think of a few. But really, if I were this MC, I'd probably go on a murder spree eventually.

7. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I'm seeing I'm debating to read this novel due to too much angst. I don't think I can handle it.

IsaacaHawke and Ran ahzu like this.
  8. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here

Ran ahzu likes this.
  9. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also thinking- "get to the happy ending already!"

10. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think during this part of arc is meant to give her closure and cut ties with everyone. Like stopping her mom from suicide and confronting her parents on their behavior towards her as well finally being honest with herself and her feelings toward her sister. I' m sure in the next chapter she confront the guy and break off the engagement. I really hope she gets her happy ending or at least break the cycle of living the same horrible life over and over.

11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be incredibly lovely if that is so~~~ I really really can't read something so depressing without being sad for a while and no good HE is in close sight.

12. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to give some summary for the new chapters.. but damn the tears... basically just like sarrieta has said. Her mother did kill herself, and Ilyia someway or another goes back in time just before her mother grab the knife (i guess the Crow help?). Beside preventing her mom to kill herself, Ilya also prevents her to say the cursed words "I never love you", by covering her mouth which ends up in Ilya nearly killing her mother. But no worries, she was saved and her father slap Ilya for the done. Anyway, Ilya seems to hurt herself in the struggle when she took the knife from her mother's hand. But nobody really take care of her, even when her mom called a doctor, she was simply doing it to change the subject in which Ilya told her father why her mother wants to do suicide. Basically the father was kind of clueless and shocked as to why his wife wants to die, and the mother being a tsundere for not wanting the father to know how she really feels. Worries not, Ilya snap out of it and tell the maid to take some suicide note/diary from her mother's belonging to proof it. And finally she talked all of her feelings, "If mother won't protect me, I'm alllwed to protect myself, aren't I?". Basically she just accepted her mother never give a damn about her. U go girl. The little sister joined the party and she was the only one who was concerned about Ilya and asked why not the parents care for Ilya. Even in this situation the parents keep telling Sylvia not to get close to Ilya. Some parents they are. And Ilya tells her sister that even if she tried she could never love her. Aaand sylvia answered with: Yes, I already know it.

I'm sorry if I sounded sarcastic, but these chapters just... break my heart. The progress is kinda slow but I like how Ilya finally confess all her feelings. To be honest I can't imagine if this story will have a happy end, but at least I just want Ilya to find peace, if not love. She deserved it. And I'm actually the same as Ilya, no matter how her sister is so brave and strong, I just can't like her. Sorry just my opinion though.

And as you guys may have known, this series finally get a novel adaptation. If you happen to like this series, you can support the author by buying the novel. Depressing as it is, I think the art is gorgeous xD
    Lastly, despite all my sarcasm, I still like this series so much, how much of a masochist I am XD

13. spookiest

spookiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story honestly breaks my heart. It's such a good read, but I feel so goddamn terrible for her! What did she exactly do to deserve all this? My gosh.

14. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that maybe one of the mysteries that needed to be explained soon. Why she repeated the same time over and over. And all the tragedy, no one even loves her (except her lil sister maybe), I'm seriously thinking that 'someone' was playing behind the scene. Though since this is written in Ilya's PoV, it's not that reliable, she might just thinks that she's really alone herself, for example I think at least her servants care about her, especially the knight. And if you read the arc in the fiancé's PoV it seems he was also being 'controlled'. Though again, maybe all the talk about he should be nice to Ilya and how he actually view Ilya in that arc, just a thought on how he should act as a proper fiancé. It does not imply he actually likes her. So maybe he was having a double personalities disorder, in which one is the one who sought to be a proper fiancé and the other was the one who can't help but express his love to the lil sister. It is only a guess though.

15. aaa123

aaa123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read several latest chapters, and i remember the crow once said that Ilya is not the only one who is suffering, did he talk about her mother? Seems like the crows knows everything, i wonder if he is the one behind Ilya's iteration?

I'm really curious about crow's identity, seems like he is the only one who can help Ilya, too bad he is not always apprear in her iteration. There is no decent guy in this novel, only the bodyguard maybe. Even one of the fiance's friend is also a shit guy, blaming MC for getting in the way of the fiance and little sister's love. Oh, I remember that the fiance has another friend that seems to be a good guy. In the first lifetime, he complained to the fiance that he should visit Ilya in jail because she is still believe in him until now. He also witnessed Ilya's final moment in jail and even shedding tears for her (if i remember correctly). He only appear once though and never mentioned again.

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    People have already said her fiancé is also suffering in the loops (after seeing his POV chapters). The chances that other characters are also suffering in the loops wouldn't be too surprising.

bleedingliar24, Juroku and kiara8 like this.
  17. aaa123

aaa123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think his level of suffering is not comparable to MC and the mother

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. All his was is watching his actions towards her while not being able to control his body and then when it repeats, he forgets everything then continues makes her suffer all over again :mad:

19. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I agree that he makes Ilya suffers again and again. But it's not like he can help it if he was being controlled by the world's will. I don't like him but I don't really hate him. At the end of his PoV arc, he regret what his incarnation has done and claim that it wasn't himself. He wake up and say that he can't help but really wanting to see Ilya. Though yeah, everytime the lil sis came up he seems to be forgetting Ilya. Then again his action in the current life is different, he even asks Ilya to have lunch together ans at her mother's funeral, he seemed to want to approach her only interrupted by the lil sis.

Though I don't know if he just act like that to be the proper fiance. If so, then I will hate him for real. I hope he was different from his other incarnation. And maybe Ilya and some other who might also reincarnated, not really repeating time, but instead they go to the parallel world. This might explained how Ilya mention that everytime she repeats somethings feel different.

20. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for double posting.
    New chapter updated. This chapter mainly focus on Ilya and Marianne (one of her few friends). Ilya was down with high fever for several days and Marianne came to visit her. This chapter was one of the rare heart warming one in which her friend told her that she was willing to help her with anything if she asked her. And how her friend told her that she thinks of Ilya as a dear friend. And for her fiance, she sent him letter that she was wounded but not replied anything to her. Though she said that he will come to visit later that day, after her meeting with Marianne was over. And just as Marianne about to leave, she suddenly seems to be controlled by 'something' and told Ilya about how destiny can't be changed. After she said that, she seems to be back as she always be and saw a black bird outside. Ilya saw the black bird too but seems disappointed as it seems to be a different bird from the Crow. And it seems that black bird doesn't exist in that world, as when Ilya asked her did she knew he name of the bird, Marianne said no,as black bird doesn't exist and she might've mistaken gray or deep blue as black color.
    Ilya then remember the first time the Crow appeared in front of her and introduced himself as Crow, the bringer of bad omen. And that's for the update.
    God I have bad feeling about the next chapter because most probably her fiance will appear in the next one. Maybe he will talk about breaking their engagement. As Ilya mentioned in this chapter that he most probably won't break the engagement because of the scar she will have from the wound, but there is also some probability that he will do so.
    What I'm angry about is still about her parents. They don't give a damn about her. They didn't even come to visit her once when she was sick even when they live in the same freaking house. Her sister did visit her occasionaly though.