Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao, tbh i don't understand at all the chapter 5 mostly bc the ancient setting (you know how ancient setting have like title stuffs & they speak more formal (?) so that's probably why it's hard to understand). so, i rly hope someone could explain the ch 5 for me! If there's no one then i have no choice but to go back and re-read this chapter myself after finish this novel (since im currently on ch 9, the one about Zombie apocalypse)

though honestly, most of the modern setting rly great and easy to understand even with mtl :) there's no madness at all in the modern settings, mostly our Yunsheng will act so cute as white lotus or being so sexy to the point it's unbearable for the seme and make the seme go crazy bc of him :ROFLMAO: (oh, and yes, the seme is the same being, Yunsheng even won't have sex with other than that seme. He hypnotized/give illusion the emperor on ch 7 bc the emperor is not Yunsheng's seme)

Ease and alexfilia like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    How can he tell if the emperor is his seme or not ? (do we know who was his seme in that life?)

I really want to see the mc being an omega lol :D

Kittsune and clear like this.
  3. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    He can tell the seme from his height (the seme around 190cm), also, whenever he kissed the seme, he'll feel like unspeakable throbbing or smth. actually at ch 5 he kissed someone who's not his seme bc he thought it was the seme (the guy is like the seme's subordinate), and he didn't feel anything. After the real seme knew about it, the seme went rage then shouting at Yunsheng about he's the one who killed the enemy and sent the head to Yunsheng and not his subordinate, so Yunsheng should kiss him (the seme) and not the subordinate LOL.

Then at ch 6, (Yunsheng as rockstar), also kissed the seme and could feel it. Sun Xi Mu wants to have a relationship with Ouzi Nan (idk if those two the right name bc mtl), and Yunsheng makes sure whether it's his seme by kissing him first & Yup, it's the seme, so he's agree.

Oh, and yes we'll meet the seme at ch 7 (it'll revealed close to the end of ch 7), though tbh it's easy to tell the seme at ch 7 xDDD

i want to see him on omegaverse too! bc want to know whether we'll see Yunsheng pregnant or not (since at prev Mpreg he didn't pregnant orz)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i hpe he gets pregnant since the thats the whole point of omegaverse! :D

So is he starting to believe that his seme is not just data?...maybe he is also a lost soul with amnesia....

kiara8 likes this.
  5. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    at first Yunsheng didnt want to believe that the seme will follow him (at new setting) so after his character dead he went right away at new setting (forgot which chap), but then he found him again with new identity and yunsheng start to believe that whenever he goes, he'll find his seme.

idk yet whether the seme is not just a data though, hopefully he is someone like Yunsheng . . .

Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  6. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was mentioned in the coments that the mc went back to the real world but then decided to return for some reason

7. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    the comment at the translator blog (comment at ch 3.9)?? i haven't reach the part where Yunsheng back to the real world, so orz

still at zombie apocalypse chapter, each part of this novel is rly long i can't even . . .

alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  8. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask for spoilers for the ML? Who is he actually? Does he start to recognise the MC the way the MC recognizes the ML? I feel like so far in the translated chapters he always notices the MC's peach blossom eyes, haha.

kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  9. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i would like to know about the ML too, but so far (currently still at ch 10) the ML seems never know about 'Yunsheng' & no hint about him too. Though whenever Yunsheng goes to certain setting, there'll be the ML too with a diff chara, but he'll always attracted to Yunsheng character.

And Yunsheng will try to find the ML too. At ch9, Yunsheng only realized his seme close to the end before Yunsheng's character died :cry:

10. geek_yaoi1004

geek_yaoi1004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any raw link for the novel?

insteadofdeath likes this.
  11. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    It's linked at the translation page. Just go to table of contents and look under the title. Sorry, I'd give you a direct link, but I don't have enough posts to do that haha.

kiara8 likes this.
  12. geek_yaoi1004

geek_yaoi1004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you ;)

insteadofdeath likes this.
  13. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i read it at danmeila, but it's not arranged as neat as the translator, so you need to searched it a bit, at danmeila, if you want to continue to read after the eng trans (ch3.9), it's started at ch 11, after mtl it, just do ctrl-F &type 4. (don't forget the dot), and you'll find the next chapter

alexfilia and insteadofdeath like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    This last sentence is so funny xD

Jeonjkook, pridian, Ashley123 and 4 others like this.
  15. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    LMFAO IKR xDD chapter 8 is one of my fav, bc the ML obv crazy over yunsheng :ROFLMAO: he even saved lot of pic of yunsheng and post is as 'my kitten' which later makes the fans like whaaattt ??? also, a bit extra about Gustav's real cat where it gets jealous bc his master prefer yunsheng is quite funny :LOL:

ch 10 even funnier bc yunsheng is like have 2 personalities bc he had to hypnotize himself ;DD

16. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    This is indeed a good novel... I don't want to sound mean but the title is wrong though >.<
    It should be something along the lines of: A Transmigrating Face-Smacking Mad Demon
    Well, I understand where they got the quick from XD

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I just finished reading that part xD
    MC even said so himself that he got schizophrenia, good thing the system fixed it after that life.

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    why did he hypnotize himshelf?

19. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    at ch10, Yunsheng is a light priest or smth, and in order to get the light power he had to truly believe in light god. But Yunsheng cannot do it, bc he never believe in god, so he stared at the mirror, look at his own eyes and hypnotized himself, and saying he believes in light god, and love him to the point when he sees light god statue he acts like maniac xD and there's a part where he steals a kiss from the statue. and ran away bc too embarrassed, he also get jealous bc he thought the light god likes another person.

but when he's alone, &Yunsheng remember how he acts like a maniac whenever pray to the light god, he'll depressed and cursed himself (im not sure, but i think he cursed himself inside his head & never say it loud out ?? bc when the light god watch him, the god thought that yunsheng acts weird)

ps: our ML is the god of light at this chapter, so :)

20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    did he end up together with the light god in the end?