Spoiler Happy Days Tied With a Knot

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sparkleme1110, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plz!

2. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers the novel looks interesting

3. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone knows any spoilers, it would be much appreciated~

4. lya

lya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am waiting for someone who can spoil us...
    I really want to know who she end up with. And what happen afterward.
    *leave my mark here**hope there is spoiler soon*

5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, i only found out about this thread today... any specifics you wanted to know?

odanezz0_3 and Elv like this.
  6. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to that Li Dong guy who is married to the eldest dautgher of the Murong house? His abuse of the girl was mentioned in the resent updated chapter. Does the MC give him hell??

7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, it's a bit too long ago for me to remember the exact details. But from what i remember, the son tried getting back the wife but he wasn't allowed to meet with her in the fu. So the next visit, the son was with his father and they tried again. But this time, MC personally talked to them and somehow threaten them into complying in leaving the wife. I think it resulted to divorce...

Haha, i was more interested in the mc's life rather than in other's life..

Edit: ok, i just re-read that part. So murong home gave the excuse that the wife is accompanying her mother to pray so that Li son cannot see her. After 2/3 days if unruly behavior he went back home. Then he with his father returned after a month(?), to try and get the wife back. The reason the Li father doesn't care about the abuse is they thought that the wife is someone that is not important to Murong home so she has no backing therefore no use and expendable. Now that the Murong home isn't letting her go back that means the Murong family cares for her, and now that Muring home is powerful the Li father is keen to take her back. He thinks with her with the Li family, MSQ has no choice but to care for the Li family too, so the Li father thinking of her influence and contacts is thinking that he now wouldn't feel afraid of higher ranked officials. However, MSQ, in a round about way mocked them of the Li son's abuse to the wife. Li father assures her that he will take care this time but MSQ threatened that if one hair is damaged she will let Li family be destroyed. With this threat and thinking that in 2 days a censor(?) will come to inspect the Li father and son has no choice but to retreat and let the wife stay in Murong home and just left. By the way this happened at chapter 14.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  8. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks :) can you tell us a few spoilers about the mc life then? Anything you find good will do :D

9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • she actually plans to be an old maid, becauseshe doesn't want to feel to be bothered by the ancient practices that is more of a male-oriented society.
    • But as you can guess, the general starts to have interest to her as she prove to be fascinating
    • there are 3 most notable male persons that is interested on her
      [*]MALE Lead: unfortunately, unlike other CN's, the one who insisted on breaking the bethrotal in the end will get together with MC. So yeah, the ML is the young general.
      [*]2nd ML: the one who is devotedly by her side even if he knows that they would never be is an assassin. She will meet him accidentally while she is travelling to the capital. He would hijack her carriage to make her a hostage so he can escape the persuers. He will eventually fall for her and vows to protect her.
      [*]Final boss: as the synopsis says, yes, it will be the emperor. Because he has serious political power, the couple are hard pressed to avoid his schemes. He was really obsessed to MC.
    • She has an older brother that was the heir of her maternal family. Her maternal family actually is a powerful family in the capital, especially her grandfather. She most trust her grandfather in her family.
    I hope that helps.

10. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any female who hate her because of love interest? Like jealous of, any good ones?
    Thanks by the way :D

11. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course there are. What else is new, huh..
    There is the typical "childhood" sweetheart (in her delusions), the jealous princess who feels entitled that the general is only hers and that MC was only a slut who seduces him and of course the empress, who felt that it was in the national interest to justify herself. The first two are for the general and the last is for the emperor.

Of the good female characters. Her maidservants are all loyal to her to the point that they were willing to suffer just so she can be safe. The ruler of another country who admire MC and tries to lure her to live in her country. Then, there was the assassin's admirer, who was really frank to her. There is also her other friend, that was the wife of a master martial artist( actually, in the mtl, it was the river and lakes... what is that? Assassin organization or mercenaries?).

There are also a pair of siblings, they are from the grasslands, both are good looking. A woman who was a daughter of an official likes the brother so acts in front of him, but the brother somehow likes MC. But the like is only so-so and nothing happened to that. The sister knows that the lady is two-faced so she doesn't like her but she really likes MC and tries to matchmake her to her brother. The sister is also innocent and frank, like that of CFY's maternal cousin in Chu Wang Fei.

Edit: ah right, fyi, Murong Shu Qing, the MC, actually looks ordinary. But her bearing is really eye-catching coupled with her noble and confident personality that makes all her suitors obsessed with her. It doesn't hurt that she is also intelligent and knows how to treat others.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  12. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the three MLs treat her?

lazynoodles likes this.
  13. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the only spoiler thread for this novel?

What happens in the end? Is this a Happy Ending (aka Not Bittersweet, the Main Couple lives on happy and healthy together)? Can someone detail the ending? Did they have children?

Amsir likes this.
  14. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi How was the ending...???

15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can you say HE? If it means that they end up together, MC and ML, then yes. But for me, it was a bittersweet ending. Because in the end they, MC and ML, have to kill their identities to live happily away from their own kingdom. So even if i like the story the ending was so disappointing for me.

Well, all three men are sort-of "obsessed" to her. They want her to be with them, although the assassin one has enough self-knowledge that he can accept to just support MC and protect her. While both ML and the emperor are super possesive of her. They won't let her be other men's, those two especially are scheming to have her as their own.

16. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Has MC any admirers besides ML? If yes who? And how they met?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  17. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was already answered before..

18. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u explain more about the ending? Why did they hav to kill their identities?

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be remembering this wrong but the emperor kind of trapped her in his palace even though the MC and ML became engaged.. his concubines and the queen kept trying to scheme against her. The only way for her to properly escape without being chased by him was to stage her death. After that was over and done with, her and the ML fled. I think the ML also staged his death? This part is kind of fuzzy to me but yeah. She made herself 'die' by making it look like she was poisoned to death at the palace. I think after her 'death' the emperor decided to no longer favor any women in his harem.

20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is exactly as @vsukio said.

Due to some good timing, the emperor mistakenly decreed for ML to again marry MC. It was only after the decree was sent down that he knew that the MC was the woman he was looking for. So the emperor schemed to delay the marriage. And that was to invite MC at the palace to "learn" etiquette. That was the reason how the emperor managed to corner MC at some hidden courtyard/palace at the palace. He wanted to have MC drink a forgetfulness potion so she can forget ML and be with him without problems. The thing is, it was known to the queen of the emperor's obsession to MC, so she thinks of killing the MC. She justifies this killing by thinking that MC is the reason that there might be a civil war, because ML won't accept the emperor wanting MC for his own and is willing to fight for her, so it might be better for MC to die. But MC knew this all so she devised a plan, without telling it to ML, to escape the emperor and get revenge at the empress. ML at this time is at the battlefield, but the war is almost at the end, but he has to stay there until the very end. The MC's revenge is to die by the poison sent by the empress. Unknowing of the trick, she died in the emperor's arms while telling him that she will never be his. The queen was killed iirc. This news was sent to the barracks, surprising all. It was sudden because ML has no idea but he figured it out and designed his own "escape" via last-effort enemy ambush as he return to the capital. It was only MC's grandfather that knows everything even her transmigration but they want to tell ML's mother the truth of their death as she was alone in ML's fu. They retreated to this country close by the sea that was governed by MC's queen friend.