Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 20 Slimes [50 G]
    alone

with a dizzy head, I went to the place where the slimes that I need to kill is located while cursing a certain bartender and trap. 30 minutes later, the effect of the beer finally disappeared.

*sigh*
    at last I arrived at destination, but I couldn't act rashly here. my enemies are a dozens of slimes. and with my ability I can only summon one undead and raise 5 dead bodies. and since there was no body, I can't raise the dead. so, my only weapons are 1 undead and my ice spike ability, I am at a very disadvantage situation here. if I kill the slime, can I raise it ? well, I will never know it unless I try it. If I fought them face yo face, I will die for sure. I guess I need to use guerilla tactic and kill them one by one. if they spot me, I just need to summon undead as a cannon fodder while I'm fleeing and find a good place for hiding. yeah I guess that's a good strategy, let's do it then

I take a book from my bag. this is my magical book, honestly I don't know the origin of this book. I found it when I explored a cave. this book was located there and there was a body of an elven mage. and thanks to it, I learnt 4 spells, and those four spells are spells from this book. honestly I don't even understand a word inside this book. if I don't understand a word of it, how can I master 4 spells ? the mysterious book is not the only thing the dead elven mage left, he also left his journal. it explained how those spells are spoken, and it also explained all the spells inside the mysterious book are in ancient elven language, which has been considered long since disappeared. and the elven mage had spent 15 years to translate this book, yet he only managed to translate 4 spells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as I opened the book, I chant the spell in a low voice from my hiding place
    "khelek chaznam"
    as I said those words, a thin blue aura came out from the book, and it formed a 1 meter long ice spike. I pointed my finger towards the group of slimes.
    swooosh
    with a swoosh sound, it pierced one of the slime and turned into ice, some of the nearby slimes also has a part of its body turn into ice

"haha"
    I am so stupid, how come I didn't know about this. slimes are liquid, and it's obvious if they will turn into ice after getting hit by a very cold ice. I thought I was in a very disadvantage situation, but I guess it's not true at all. I guess killing them will get much easier.

"shit, they are heading this way"
    I got up from my heading place immediately and opened my book
    "Val'arhaben Eywa"
    as I said those words, a thick black smoke came out from the book, I pointed my index finger to the ground.
    the black smoke merged with the ground and formed a portal, from that portal a skeleton knight appeared. and the portal disappeared as if it never exist.

I ran as fast as I could and hide in a bush. and I kept repeating my strategy over and over again until none of the slimes left. it seem these slimes has low intelligence. the moment I attacked them, they only head to the place where I attacked them from.

the slimes left nothing but green cores. I put them into my item box.
    - 20 slime cores

@shad12ow

AliceShiki likes this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ================================================
    Shadow looked at Nighterfield after he finished reading his report.
    "Good, good. You have a good strategy in head, but need more field practice, I suppose. I mean to know how will the enemy react and all. Overall, not bad. Not bad at all."
    He then pulled out a small pouch filled with 50 G and put it in front of him.
    "That's your reward. Good job. Take care now~!"

Night Ghost likes this.
  3. skyking

skyking Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As Sora leaves the building and walks out of town he entered a alley way where there seemed to be no sign of life.
    "I told you already Timid, when talking try not to stutter when talking".
    "I-I'm sorry Strong"
    "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL M-"
    ''can y'all shut up and do the quest"
    "yes Main" the both said.
    "Return me my body now its my turn and i already let you go over into my day"
    "y-yes sir"
    Sora soon walks out of the alley way but with a bored looking face and started walking out of the city.
    As he enter the plains he doesn't seem to see any slime's.
    "Hey Shy i need your persona"
    "Guuhh fine"
    Sora made cracked his fist and pulled out his envoker, he loaded it with mana and pointed the barrel up into the sky.
    A bright streak of teal entered the sky, right after a bird fell down and landed on Sora head.
    "I CURSE THIS ABILITY OF MINE AND NOT ONLY THAT SHOULDN'T THE SKY HELP ME!?!?"
    Sora mumbled for a few seconds before looking to the north where laid a pile of thick grass.
    He took out a his sword and slowly walk over to the pile and looked between the grass slightly seeing a green blob with a orb in the center 'if i remember correctly from that random guide book lying around on the floor which i lost, that orb should be its weak spot'
    Sora jumped and sprinted towards the slime aiming for the orb with his sword.
    Right when the sword made contact with the slime body, it started melting.
    Sora saw that and immediately let go of the sword jumping back.
    "damn no effect it seems i have to use my persona's, hey cold i need you out here"
    In Sora body there was only a pair of eye's with gazes so cold they seem to have the ability to freeze up your soul.
    "I grant you permission"
    Sora looked at the envoker in his hand and saw it change from a silver grey to a white blue.
    He remembered he left his orichalcum bullets at his old town and cursed out loud
    "OH FOR $!@% SAKE, ^$@%$$%^&^#"
    He started infusing mana into the envoker and pointed the barrel at the slime.
    "Within our body lays our soul, our soul have representations known as a persona, upon my request, i hereby summon the persona, Jack Frost of my second personality, to battle with me"
    Mana started gushing into Sora body which all converge on a single point, the envoker.
    He pulled the trigger and a image of a child made of ice appeared behind him.
    As the mana-made bullet came out of the barrel, the air started to feel like ice and the still remaining dew on the grasses froze creating a beautiful image.
    Upon contact, the slime froze and died but to make sure Sora took out his gautlets and threw the frozen slime shattering it leaving him with chunks of frozen slime and a frozen slime core.
    Sora noticed that the sun was setting and decided to sleep outside, he weaved the grass into a bed and blanket which he used to cover his entire body and went to sleep.
    Day 2
    Sora woke up to some winds the next day.
    He repeated the process and found another which he used the same spell on.
    After repeating this process on 11 other slimes, Sora felt light headed and sat down.
    When he looked around, he noticed that the grasses were rustling, he tried to stand up but fell down from a wave of nausea.
    He threw some dirt at the grass, from which came 10 slime's surrounding him.
    'Damn, i wouldn't have expected to see a group of slime now'
    "Let 'him' go Main, he can deal with this"
    "I would prefer not, Strong"
    "We will die without him"
    "Fine"
    "hey Cruelty, its your day anyway but give it back for me to turn in the quest"
    "hmm? is it now? alright"
    the calm and slightly pissed expression on Sora turned into a sneer with blood shot eyes.
    "am i allowed to slaughter these bugs?"
    "yes but beware of their acidic body and they aren't affected by physical damage"
    "hehehe HAHAHA ALRIGHT THE DEAL IS SEALED"
    Sora took his envoker that turned entirely black with blood colored stripes and shot the gauntlets, in which soon turned into claws with spikes and thorns.
    He wore the claws and pointed into the air with his index and middle finger and shouted "persona".
    a large humanoid crow flew down, it's eye's was red and filled with killing intent, its body was covered with black and metallic feathers,
    it had claws sharper then the one Sora wore, so sharp that it looked like though it could tear through space, it had wings with red sharp feathers and a beak that had razor teeth.
    "Slaughter them"
    upon hearing that command the persona started killing the slime's, ate them, slash them, smashed them, but nothing seemed to work as long as the core was still there.
    The persona started feeling irritated and using its claws made sparks in the air with snap's, making a fireball which he shot at the slime's
    -20 minutes later-
    all of the slime were killed and Cruelty gave Main his body back to turn in the quest.
    obtained: 13 Frozen slime core
    5 Slightly burnt slime core
    4 Black burnt, almost to ashes slime core
    ashes of a slime core
    solo but was exhausting because of the immunity to physical damage
    @brasca123

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ===============================
    "Welcome back Sora-san!

Per... Sonas? Hikari doesn't-" *cough cough* "really understand how those work, but Hikari is happy they helped Sora-san clear the quests...

The reward will be-" *coughs* "of 50G! Good luck on future quests Sora-san!"

5. The Forever Distant Victory

The Forever Distant Victory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 100 Rats [100 G]
    Desert Village|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Large Lizard [50 G]
    Desert Village|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Large Scarab [50 G]
    Sandy Desert|#SD2|D-Ranked|Slay 15 Desert Black Rhino [110 G]
    Ant Nest|#SD1|D-Ranked|Slay 10 Worker Insects [120 G]
    Crooked Mountain|#SD1|D-Ranked|Put 5 undead to Rest [130 G]

- Paradise’s POV -

[So… that’s the place?] (P)

“Yes, yes. This is the house...”

When I arrived here to clean up the rats, as the quest instructed, I was guided by this elderly woman to this house. It seems like the building is full of rats. I was alone today, since this quest seemed more like a simple chore compared to the others.

But, for some reason the elderly woman called people to help.

A dozen of men and women from the neighbourhood were surrounding the house, with brooms, sticks and other things in their hands to use as weapon.

“Now now~ Enter, please.”

The woman pushed me in the direction of the house, urging me to go in. Although it doesn’t seems like a big thing, I suddenly feel that things are a bit strange…

I checked my information just to calm down.

Paradise
    Human Apprentice Priest
    Rank G (0/300)

I was able to check myself, though not able to modify anything. Also, my rank had risen, since I used a bit of mana in me, Eris and Grom to rank up. I heard a raid was coming, so it’s better to be prepared. I wanted to at least be a rank I, but the amount of mana is too much for we to afford right now.

In any case, I started walking slowly in the old building’s direction. The reaction of the old woman and the others made me a bit wary about whether this is a simple rat extermination…

I stopped some meters away from the house and, seeing a broken window, I got an idea. Light gathered in my palm and formed a marble. I threw the small marble in the hole of the broken window and took some steps back, preparing my staff.

Not long after, light shone from inside the abandoned house and loud squealing noises could be heard from inside the building. The spell I had used was Light Bomb. It didn’t had any offensive power, aside from the blinding light it created. The result was good, though, based on the sound the rats made.

The door burst open, making puppy sized rats flood out. The persons around yelled and came forth holding their makeshift weapons. I too went holding my staff, ready for ‘battle’.

The fight lasted for a whole while, but no rat escaped thanks to the townspeople encirclement. After the fight was finished, I started treating the wounds, helped by some other people.

I laid down, exhausted, when it all came to an end. The villagers also pushed the rat corpses as ‘reward’, but I’m sure they’re just wanting to get rid of them. Well, I’ll eat them gladly, though.

- Eris POV -

Being tall is a hell. No, I’m not whining, I swear.

You’ll understand that being human-sized is a bliss when you once was, but now turned into a three and half meters tall monster.

Well, not exactly a monster since I kept the same appearance, but with increased proportions.

To cut to the chase, before starting those quests, me, Paradise and Grom evolved… well, they got normal thing, but I…

Eris
    Half-Giant
    Rank F (0/1000)

I’m completely a monster now, ain’t it?

Grom, that was by my side, chuckled at the sour face I was making. Should I step on him? I want to test if I can crush someone with my foot.

He had a very pleased at his evolution, and even mocked mine…

Grom
    Goblin Warrior
    Rank G (0/300)

He, just as Paradise, ranked up to G, while I jumped to F, for some reason. Grom now was something like 140 to 150 cm tall now, and weared an armor bought in a smithy of the Desert Village.

In any case, we needed to head to our objective for the day. We would cross the desert and head for the ant nests. Today it was just the two of us, but I think we can handle it somehow.

In the way to the nests, we found some oversized lizards. They looked a bit like the one that the lizardman rider was mounting, though they had a more thick looking skin.

However, for me they weren’t that big now… Maybe at the same size that a komodo dragon would be to a normal person?

In any case, I grabbed it by its neck and started strengthening my grip. The lizard struggled and scratched me, but in the end he died.

I could feel the tears rolling down my eyes. Have I really abandoned humanity to that point? Am I a real monster now?

[*sighs* This is not a reason to worry right now...] (Eris)

I continued the travel choking the large lizards we found now and then and storing their bodies on the Item Box. Grom was grumbling at my side since he didn’t got to fight even once.

Well, he got his fight when we found some wandering black rhinos. They didn’t had anything special compared to the black rhinos I know.

Grom fought them by making they charge at him and avoid the attack until they tired out. His stamina was incredible, to be able to keep up with this weird style of fighting.

While at it, I was fighting with those things barehanded, but because of my new stature and strength, some punches at his body, or one punch at the head was enough to finish one.

The way was a bit tiresome because of the fights, but we finally made in the ants nest by the five or six o’clock. Of course, I didn’t knew the hours exactly, but it’s a hunch.

The ant nests were… really big. Just as their inhabitants. The ants there were at least 120 or 130 cm tall and 180 to 200 cm long, if we only count the body, not the antennas.

When we arrived there, they were fighting some giant beetles. Probably the Large Scarabs they told us about in the village.

They were a bit smaller than the ants, though.The Largest there had 180 cm.

In any case, we intruded the fight to kill both sides the fastest the possible. It would be a problem if more of those ants appeared because of the scarabs.

Although Grom was able to take down some, since he had better techniques, I easily smashed the rest making use of my great size.

With the mission complete, we quickly ran away from the place before the ants got there.

- Paradise POV -

I hate undead. I really hate them ,and only came to realization right now. Why, you ask? For starters, when you’re in a cold place surrounded by a bunch of undeads, with the winds trying to blow you off, while also making weird noises when they pass in the cracks of the rocks.

Crooked Mountain was a place like that. An airship dropped me here to help dealing with the undeads. In moments like this, I regret picking priest as my vocation.

I mumbled chants in low voice while cursing in my head. As the chant finished, some balls made of light started dancing around my hand. I pointed at a group of skeletons, and they flew, making holes in their bodies. The skeletons had flames in the inside of their heads, but as soon as the light balls hit them, the flames dwindled and finally died out. I collected the bodies and went back to the airship.

The spell I used was the only offensive one that I knew, Holy Sphere. It was almost useless unless the enemies were undead.

Sighing, I boarded in the airship and went back to Aeternus.
    112 Rat corpses;
    5 Skeleton remains;
    15 Black Rhinos corpses;
    10 Large Lizard corpses;
    11 Scarab corpses;
    11 Ant corpses.

@brasca123

[OOC] A bit rushed by the end... I ended up rushing for the raid~

EDIT: forgot to add the loot...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Desert Village|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Large Lizard [50 G]
    Desert Village|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Large Scarab [50 G]
    Sandy Desert|#SD2|D-Ranked|Slay 15 Desert Black Rhino [110 G]
    Ant Nest|#SD1|D-Ranked|Slay 10 Worker Insects [120 G]
    Crooked Mountain|#SD1|D-Ranked|Put 5 undead to Rest [130 G]
    ===========================================
    "We-welcome back Laura-san, Eris-san!

Hmmm... Eris-san" *cough cough* "seems to have... Gotten bigger? Hmmm... Hikari hopes it is alright?

Hikari is surprised Laura-san could-" *coughs* "cast holy spells while cursing on Laura-san's head, Hikari would definitely be unable to do it!" >.<

"Oh, right, the reward-" *cough cough cough* "will be of 560G! Take care now!" ^^)/

7. DollHead

DollHead NYAH HAH NAHA

Reading List:
    Link
    alone
    Leaving the adventure guild I was a bit unhappy because I didn't get to taste the receptionist meat.
    To be able to transform to a werewolf I need the human meat.
    I just shrugged and thought
    'she is a good person a little short from my perspective but that is all guild need people like her anyway it easy to find human meat with this body'
    I'm having a child's body what people in human society call 'shota' or 'loli' and to be honest I'm more like 'cute' against monster this is not some thing truly effective or interesting. But it can be quite deceiving.
    I quickly dismissed the idea because laws are pretty harsh in the city.
    I quickly gone to the sewer since it probably the place that have the most numbers of rats and it probably infested
    I jumped down the hole and quickly scanned. The place is pretty gloomy and the stench Hugh thank god didn't transform I proceeded forward suddenly my noise picked a new smell
    Blood
    I turned around the corner and found a rat feasting at a corpse
    A goresome one
    I took my basic knife and throw it at it
    Jackpot right between the eye
    I got closer toward the corpse and examined it
    'hmm it probably a woman there is some breast meat and judging by the shape of the bone she I close to 17 '
    I noticed an adventure guild card I took and keep it maybe they can inform the family not like I care in just hoping for an extra reward probably wishful thinking
    I took my knife back and got to the corpse i needed a couple things i cut the left eye and the ears tho the right eye has been already claimed by the rat then i opend her item box
    ' candles
    10 gold
    And low leveled poison potion '
    I crocked a smile a the potion
    Low level poison potion only needed a werewolf blood to become an intermideme one
    So a made small cut and mixed my blood with it
    'ding'
    Alchemy (basic) has been gained
    Using general knowledge to get a skill
    Easy
    Then i shoved the ears and the eye in my mouth
    Tasty
    I have grown two wolf ears like some beast kin and a red eye a full transformation occurs only if a ate the heart or the brain and the brain matter is splashed on the wall while the heart has been aten
    I concentrated and listened it seems the nest is 300 meters away a gazed at the corpse and said
    "at least you will get your revenge by your own hand or should i say flesh"
    I spilled the poison on her body and
    Took one of the candles i put the tail of the rat on the fire the smell can bring the horde
    I just found a dark corner and waited
    1 hour later (occ:sponge bob)
    The scene became like a massacre
    Rat corpses
    I just silently took the heads and gone back to the guild.
    When the rats miss a feast they jump on each other and while they were eating the ones who came for the corpses first they too got infected
    While thinking back to the scene i couldn't help but laugh while writing the report

8. DollHead

DollHead NYAH HAH NAHA

Reading List:
    Link
    @brasca123

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    =================================
    "Good job in killing the rats, the reward is 100G."

((Please put the report outside of a quote next time.))

10. DollHead

DollHead NYAH HAH NAHA

Reading List:
    Link
    ((sry I was trying to add ur name but I says I spam))

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((It's probably because you don't have 10 posts yet.))

12. DollHead

DollHead NYAH HAH NAHA

Reading List:
    Link
    ((ohh thx ^▽^))

13. vaggelispihas

vaggelispihas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town|#GE1|E-Ranked|Gather 10 Chickens [20 G| 5 x Eggs]
    Delta Town|#GE3|E-Ranked|Fish 5 Speedy Tunas [80G | 1 x Speedy Tuna Fillet]

I'm doing it alone.
    As I left the guild hall after Hikari-san suggestion, I started looking around the market for someone to buy a fishing pole from. As I continued my search I noticed in the bank of the river a strange old an with 4 fishing rods on his back.I thought he might be willing to sell me one so I aproached him. I said: “Excuse me sir would you mind lending me one of your fishing poles?”. He looked at me strangely and told me : «What do you want it for?». “ I'm a new adventurer and im on my quest to catch to catch some speedy tunas so can you help me?”. The old man looked at me increndulously and laughed: « Haha an adventurer. You? Did they have a shortage on adults and started sending kids?». “ I'm not a kid.” I said huffing “I'm an adult, i'm just a little short”. « Alright kid, dont cry i'll give you some candy» and he gives me a lolipop. I take it and taste it ( mmm strawberry), “Thank you” I said with star in my eyes. The old man as me my name and I answer Sarien and then he says his names is Ahti. « So little Sarien wants a rod. Tell me do you know how to fish?». “Umm, I dont really know but cant youteach me?”. « Sure kid, how about we start?». I nod vigorously and he hand me a beautiful fishing pole carves with images of fishes and mermaids. So he starts by teaching me about the bait i'll need to catch the tuna and to to throw my pole. So we stay in the bank fishing for the next 2 hours. For some weird reason the fish seem to travel in our fish hooks and before long I alredy caught the necessary fish. Then Ahti says to me :« So now that you finished do you have anything else to do?». I tell him that have to catch some chickens and he offers me a big sack to put them in. He says that he will keep the fish for me so I dont have to carry it out of the city and that after I hand over the quest he will treat me in some grilled tuna. So with a smile in my face I say ok and start on the rad to take to the plains. Outside the city, I find the chickens quite easy, but when I go to catch thay flee and I fell into the mud. After a good amount of time I manage to catch 12 chicken, as I thought I should give one to Hikari-san and one to Ahti-san for being so helpful. So with m quests done I first go to Ahti-san and give him the chicken and retrieve the fish and i'm on my way to the guild. I aproach the guild recertion and I say: “Hello Hikari-san, I finished my quest here are the fish and chicken! I also have gotten a chicken for you to express my thanks for the help you provided me. Also Hikari-san can I put live things n my Item Box”. And I await my rewards.
    @brasca123

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ============================================
    "We-welcome back Sa... Sarien-san!

Let's see... Nice to see that Sarien-san could find someone to-" *cough cough* "help him get the fishes and... Uhn... Hikari is thankful for the chicken, but Hikari doesn't have much use for it herself... Maybe Sarien-san should-" *coughs* "try cooking it instead?

Ah, and the reward will be of 100G, 5 Eggs and the Speedy Tuna Fillet

Take care and-" *cough cough* "good luck on future quests!" ^^)/

"... Ah, right, Sarien-san asked it, Hikari is afraid Sarien-san can't-" *cough cough cough* "put living things in the item box... Non-living things should enter it easily though!" >.<

((Btw, when I'm talking between double brackets, it means it's brasca speaking, not Hikari.

And the story was nice, but I recommend trying to put some spacing on it to make it easier to read... Like, instead of making the way you made, if it was like...

As I left the guild hall after Hikari-san suggestion, I started looking around the market for someone to buy a fishing pole from. As I continued my search I noticed in the bank of the river a strange old an with 4 fishing rods on his back.I thought he might be willing to sell me one so I aproached him. I said:

“Excuse me sir would you mind lending me one of your fishing poles?”.

He looked at me strangely and told me:

«What do you want it for?».

“I'm a new adventurer and im on my quest to catch to catch some speedy tunas so can you help me?”.

The old man looked at me increndulously and laughed:

« Haha an adventurer. You? Did they have a shortage on adults and started sending kids?».

“I'm not a kid.” I said huffing

“I'm an adult, i'm just a little short”.

« Alright kid, dont cry i'll give you some candy» and he gives me a lolipop.

I take it and taste it ( mmm strawberry),

“Thank you” I said with star in my eyes.

The old man as me my name and I answer Sarien and then he says his names is Ahti.

« So little Sarien wants a rod. Tell me do you know how to fish?».

“Umm, I dont really know but cant youteach me?”.

« Sure kid, how about we start?».

I nod vigorously and he hand me a beautiful fishing pole carves with images of fishes and mermaids.

So he starts by teaching me about the bait i'll need to catch the tuna and to to throw my pole. So we stay in the bank fishing for the next 2 hours. For some weird reason the fish seem to travel in our fish hooks and before long I alredy caught the necessary fish. Then Ahti says to me :

« So now that you finished do you have anything else to do?».

I tell him that have to catch some chickens and he offers me a big sack to put them in. He says that he will keep the fish for me so I dont have to carry it out of the city and that after I hand over the quest he will treat me in some grilled tuna. So with a smile in my face I say ok and start on the rad to take to the plains.

Outside the city, I find the chickens quite easy, but when I go to catch thay flee and I fell into the mud. After a good amount of time I manage to catch 12 chicken, as I thought I should give one to Hikari-san and one to Ahti-san for being so helpful.

So with m quests done I first go to Ahti-san and give him the chicken and retrieve the fish and i'm on my way to the guild. I aproach the guild recertion and I say:

“Hello Hikari-san, I finished my quest here are the fish and chicken! I also have gotten a chicken for you to express my thanks for the help you provided me. Also Hikari-san can I put live things n my Item Box”.

And I await my rewards.

I think it would be a lot easier to read... You don't need to do it exactly like that, but it would be nice if there were a few paragraphs to separate things.

Keep up the good job though! I hope you had fun writing it!))

vaggelispihas likes this.
  15. vaggelispihas

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Plain|#GE1|E-Ranked|Gather 10 Moonlight Flower & 10 Healing Plants [50G | 1 x Rejuvenation Potion]
    Great Plain|#GE2|E-Ranked|Gather 3 Moonlight Water [50G | 1 x Bottled Purified Moonlight Water]
    Great Plain|#GD1|D-Ranked|Gather 5 Rainbow Slime Gel [120G | 1 x Rainbow Gel]
    Great Plain|#GD2|D-Ranked|Gather 10 Nectar [120 G | 1 x Butterfly Honey]
    Great Plain|#GD3|D-Ranked|Gather 5 Flower seeds [80 G | 1 x Butterfly Flower]

I'm doing it alone
    After I took the misions, I went over the market to buy some stuff. So after so consideration I bought 30 bottles and a small knife 4 small knives for 15 gold. Then I started making my way out of the city and into the Great Plains.

As I looked in my missions I decide to start with the Healing plants. The only healing plants I know of is grass and thankfully it grows all over the continent. So as soon as I see grass I fall on my knees and start smelling for something sweet. As I am doing this some adventurers see me and start laughing, but I dont know why. Weird people..sigh.After a while I find some and I continue to search.

As soon as I gather the last one, I feel something squissy and I shreek. Its a slime..I forgot that slimes stay near healing grass.I think its their food. After some thinking I gather some energy in my fist, which turns golden and slam it in the poor slime. It dies with not much of a struggle. I collect its core and go my marry way.

Next on my list are the Moonlight Water which is found in the Moonlight Lake. Because I' m awful at direction it takes me some time to find the lake. When I find it I take three bottles form my item box and fill them with water. I put them away and continue on my mary list of quest.

As the lake is filled with flowers I try to find some seeds to complete a quest. Around an hour passes and I find 5 flower seeds.Then I take a small kinfe and a bottle from my item box and try to fill it with nectar. It take me around 4 hours of non stop working to fill all 10 bottles with it. Im getting a little tired so I decide to sit for a while and have a snack. Ahti-san mabe some peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches.

Sunsett is the best time to gather moonlight flowers, so I lay off it for a while. So I decided to start lookig for slimes. I devices a trap using some of the extra grass I gathered and I wait. After some time I see something wobbly come close but it doest look like a standard slime. Thanks the gods for my luck. Its a rainbow slime. I lay still for a little and get ready to strike. Bam the slime gets pounded to the ground. Im so happy I took the time to incease my cultivation or I might have been in trouble. Even though im only in the body refinment realm its more than enough for some slimes.

Hours pass by and im lucky enough to find another 4 rainbow slimes and 19more standrard slimes which I killed. I'm really tired from running around and I' m drenched in sweat. The suns starts to go down as I come once again to the Moonlight Lake. Its the most breathtaking thing I ever seen. Hundred of fllower glistening under the moonlight and start t bloom. Beforelong I start to gather the flowers woth atmost care, as they are extremely delicate. After I gathered them I start going back to the city, in quick rhythm but not quite running.

After I got in the city, I deided to first go to Ahti-san so that he is relaxed that im ok. After he sees me he says that he was dead worried and tht the next time he would go with me. I was touched by the older man's worry and I blushed a little. Then I got to the guild, to hand over the quest obgectives. Ther was the frightening man from the morning. I said:

“Hello! How are you? I'm here to hand over the quests. Etto....what is your name sir?(says nervously)
    @shad12ow

16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "The name? I'm Shadow, your guildmaster. Quite rare for someone to not know me. Anyhow~ Let's read the report."
    He tapped his finger on the counter from time to time as he read the report carefully. After finishing that, he put down the report and pulled out a small bag filled with coin and a small box. He put the stuff on the counter in front of him.
    "Good job~! Splendid~! Here is your reward, 420 G and the other stuff. Take care now~!"

vaggelispihas likes this.
  17. vaggelispihas

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sorry Shadow-sama, i didn't recognize Mt.Tai!!!(Flushes from embarassment)

shad12ow likes this.
  18. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but please tag the receptionist that approved this quest, if you didn't get it approved, please get it approved over here: http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/adventurers-guild-quest-board-v-3-0.15801/
    Thank you.

AliceShiki likes this.
  19. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link

Delta Town|#GE2|E-Ranked|Clean Barnacles from hull [40 G]

I set out in the morning, before the rooster crowed. This is because that chickens would be asleep, and therefore easier to catch. As I walked to the nest, I stretched my arms and breathed in the fresh, cool air.

"It's nice, walking like this. I should do this more often." I need a friend.

"The air is cool, the sun is shining, and an easy quest. What could be better?" I think I'm going crazy.

"If only someone was with me, it would be even better . . . " If only someone was with me, it would be even better . . .

~~~

I approached the nest with caution. Chickens aren’t necessarily dangerous, but warning them would make it harder to catch them. They would run around and it would take longer than if I had advanced silently.

I took each step with caution, making sure I didn’t step on anything that could make a sound. I glanced at the nest’s entrance, and took off my bag. It would be bad to tear the leather. I put my things in and moved it to the side.

I planned my next few moves and stalked slowly to the entrance. I entered the nest and almost immediately hit my head on a hanging chicken. I silently cursed as it’s feathers rustled. Thankfully, it merely shuffled around and went back to sleep.

“What’s a chicken doing there anyway?” I muttered.

I slowly pulled the net I borrowed the day before off of my shoulders. It was originally for fishing, but I would use it to catch chickens. I spread the net with my hands and looked around the coop. The chickens were resting everywhere, with a rooster at the center.

So this is your harem, huh? Well, I’m gonna be taking a few members. After all, I don’t even have a girlfriend. What gives you the right to . . .

I shook my head and came out of my ranting. A dangerous gleam entered my eye as I saw a group of 5 chickens clumped up, sleeping together. I raised my hands and threw the net!

As soon as I threw the net, I scrambled out and casted [Quicken]. I felt a good 1/6th of my mana drain away as the coop flew into a cacophony. I picked up some rocks and threw them inside while shouting.

The majority of the chickens followed me out with the rooster at the lead. I smirked as I turned and ran. I had walked around the city yesterday and mapped out my route with [Cartography]. I turned and twisted through the alleys, keeping a distance that wasn’t too much that the fowl would lose interest, but enough that they couldn’t instantly close it.

I lost them in 10 minutes and went straight back to the nest and, sure enough, the chickens were still in the net. I took out my [Mithril Dirk] and cut the necks of the helpless chickens and took their corpses back to the inn to bleed them.

~~~

My next mission was fairly easier, removing barnacles. I headed to the port where a sailor greeted me.

“You ‘re the one cleaning up old Mary, eh? Harbor 6, and do a good job, eh?”

I looked at the hull of ‘old Mary’ and grimaced at the myriad of bluish-beige on the steel hull. I gripped the knife given to me as I picked up the bucket. I climbed towards the top of the ladder as I casted [Quicken] again. About half of the mana spent for the first cast had recovered, but I didn’t want to be here all day.

“It’s going to be a long day . . . “

~~~

“You did real good, kid!”

The sailor smiled as he pointed to the crystal clean boat. In the end, I recasted [Quicken] a total of 3 times, and regenerated only ⅔ of the mana spent. And that was without recasting as soon as the buff ended. It took me 2 and a half hours to remove all the barnacles, and I have to say- I did a pretty good job.

“Hey, kid, since you did so good, let me let you in on a little secret. You take the tuna quest?”

“Yes, why?”

“Come with me.”

The sailor strolled away, leaving me perplexed. I hesitated, but followed him anyway. I had confidence in running away. The sailor led me to a pond in a discreet cove and pointed to the water.

“Take a gander.”

“No way, is that?!”

“Yup.”

“All of it?!”

The pond the sailor took me was packed with fish. That wouldn’t be too special, but the thing was, it was all Speedy Tunas. The amount of tuna within had to be in the hundreds, maybe even reaching a thousand!

“Just throw your net in, and you’ll catch some. This is mah pond. I get lunch here sometimes.” The sailor said smugly.

I finished the quest in 5 minutes.

~~~

I rested at the inn before leaving at evening to complete my final quest. The only ‘battle’ quest, I fully prepared myself. I filled all 3 of my watches with Time spells, and regenerate my mana to max. Fully rested, I headed to the sewers.

The sewers were nasty, no other words necessary. It was the culmination of the city’s filth, and rats thrived in there. Still, I looked forward to this quest the most because the only quick way to kill 100 rats was to go to the base. And rats tended to collect shiny things, which they store at their base. So there was potential for loot! GLORIOUS JAPTEM!

I had already asked around, and I was easily able to triangulate the likely base locations. I approached with caution at the beginning, but began to lose interest after 3 incorrect guesses. However, as I approached the fourth one, I noticed an increasing number of rats.

I realized nervously that this was the base! I breathed out as I focused my attention. I casted [Quicken] and activated my first watch spell. The watch held [Fast Forward], a spell that increased my time. I would seem to be moving faster, thinking faster, but actually, it was just my time moving faster.

I waited till a group of 4 rats exited and ran to my direction. I held up my [Mithril Dirk] and licked my lips. As the first rat came into range, I stabbed forward and pierced the rodent. The other three rats stalled for a moment, but to me, it seemed like an eternity. I quickly finished off two more before the last one snapped out of it’s daze and shrieked.

“Kiaaaaaaa!!!”

Realizing that it was trying to alert its brethren, I quickly stabbed the mouse. However, I saw 20-30 rats charging me, with more behind. Frowning, I took notice of my surroundings. I had chosen this place because it was small, at least for a person. This way the rats could only attack with 6-7 at a time. I prepared my dirk as I faced the rat flood.

“Here I go!”

~~~

I breathed heavily as i stared at the corpe of the rat king. I bit my lip as I scolded myself. Of course a colony would have a leader! I ended up using my second [Fast Forward] in this 3 hour long battle. I even had to use my trump card- [Slow Motion]! It was a magic that slowed an enemy’s time. This was what gave me so much confidence in escaping the sailor, too. Even then, I barely succeeded. The rat king was powerful.

It used its extremely long tail to whip me many times, and had razor-sharp teeth. I was lucky my dirk was made of mithril, or it might have broken.

Still, I won. I won! Although I was exhausted with scratches all over, I felt my blood course through me like never before. My first adventure. A success! I couldn’t help but smile as I dragged myself to the corpses. I cut off the tails - their most valuable body part - and took the rat king’s whole corpse. I put all of these in my well-stashed satchel as I move my feet to the jackpot waiting for me. The stash!

The stash did not disappoint. The city’s forgotten, lost, and dropped gold all went here! I gained 463 dirty gold. But gold was gold! I also gained a bracelet and a necklace, which I recognized were magical, in a way. Probably an enchantment. There was a lot of trash. A lot. But the trash wasn’t as shiny as the gold, so they were left to the side, with the jewelry and gold in the center.

I took my loot as I staggered to the Guild. All the way, I was smiling. A success! However, I still got weird stares as I placed the Quest Materials on @Carm’s desk. Maybe it was the smell.
    Unknown Enchanted Necklace
    Unknown Enchanted Bracelet
    463 Gold

@Carm

20. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town|#GE2|E-Ranked|Clean Barnacles from hull [40 G]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome back, good job on subjugating the rats, unfortunately no reward for killing the rat king, take the spoils as your reward I suppose. Here are your rewards, 240 G, 5 eggs and a speedy tuna fillet.
    If you're feeling lonely, why not ask someone in the tavern to join you on a quest?

OOC:
    *ahem ahem*
    I think a pond housing "thousands" is pushing it a little bit, that's clearly a lake, heck, most ponds wont even be able to hold hundreds.

Also, keep in mind, that the gold you picked up, the 463 G, are not "guild gold" but "npc" gold, they can be used for NPC interactions, but not player interactions.
    Other than that, good writing, and I look forward to your next post.

LittleFox21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.