Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    The funniest (and saddest) thing is that Luo Binghe could have healed those wounds instantly himself. He's got insane regenerative powers. He kept them as a memento from his beloved Shizun (also possibly as a kind of punishment/reminder for the you-know-what incident). LOL

2. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Hueeeeeee
    I can't keep up with the reading list QAQ
    Someone clone me. Please

Aeli, kly, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  3. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just leave it here :3 FB_IMG_1501419306708.jpg FB_IMG_1501488007613.jpg FB_IMG_1501488034359.jpg FB_IMG_1501488061470.jpg FB_IMG_1501350728432.jpg FB_IMG_1501075346104.jpg

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    AriaSoul16, michoux and kly like this.
  5. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're both Hua Cheng lol one's fake form other (blindfold) is real form :3
    Using two words to describe the ml: FUCKING COOL ///////////A///////////:love:

reader_O8, Aeli, Ami and 3 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And.... who's the guy wearing a golden mask? He look so handsome, but his skin is so pale though

kly and Yuslia like this.
  7. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's the MC :3

8. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //Crawls back from textbook hell

Has...HAS ANYONE READ THE LATEST CHAPTERS YET?? I'M DYING- HOW CUTE ARE OTP GOING TO GET??????? _(´ཀ`」 ∠)

lazynoodles, Ami and Yuslia like this.
  9. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im on chapter 35 but still DYING OVER HUA CHENG 'S COOLNESS OMGGGGGG *screaming in 24 languages*

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  10. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yuslia ! Thanks for keeping my obsession and this thread alive with your excellent posts of the wonderful (and hilarious) fan art you stumble upon. THEY'RE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL. //wheezes

AHHHHHH Seriously, I love the author/ess? for all her amazing MLs' and MCs' in their respective novels. They're such distinct and unique characters with their small cute quirks that make them so so endearing. Actually, I just adore all three novels written so far. (//∇//)♡

Plot picks up a bit more imo around ch 40 onwards? More cute moments to behold too d(´ཀ`」 ∠)

That makes The two of us who've died from ML's coolness but but GET UNTIL ch 44 I died from my fit of intense giggles.

Ch 48 ended on a bit of a sad note though.

11. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On a separate note, is there any one who's intending to translate this novel? I know it's not complete yet but it's a wonderful novel to take up if there are any idle and interested translators lurking in this thread ( ;∀;) //waves bait feebly

Ami and Yuslia like this.
  12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened on chapter 35? o.o ....you shouldnt tease my poor heart with awesomeness! ...she cant take it orz :cry:

Misaki Yata and Yuslia like this.
  13. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goshhh u got my curiosity (fangirl) mode on //////A////// im gonna spamming my drawing of Hua Cheng on fb. OMG SOMEONE PLS STOP MEEEEEEE. https://imgur.com/gallery/IAZwI

Mrinmoye, Aeli, Ami and 2 others like this.
  14. Petiepotter

Petiepotter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shizuka15, Yuslia and kly like this.
  15. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Xiang Tong Xiu's tops all of them are so cute and cool at the same time/////////A//////////

Shizuka15, Shimizu Yuki, Aeli and 2 others like this.
  16. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May your poor heart recover swiftly with this small dose of spoilers ♡ @alexfilia

The title of chapter 35 translates really roughly to: "Entering the Ghost City, the Crown Prince (referring to MC) chances upon the Ghost King"
    So you can guess what happens then ;D

While MC doesn't meet ML's true? form face-to-face yet (that's in ch 36) but does hear and recognises "Saburo/San lang" 's voice though it's lower but no less (in fact, may be more) sexy lol.
    Here's the tail-end of ch 35:
    So after escaping from that ghost mob after being hit on by that ghost lady as mentioned in Scriptor's helpful summary, MC spots a red gambling house with those sign-board thingies. The one on the left has the line: "Want money, don't want life", the right one has: "Want to win/profit, don't want face/dignity" and the board on top (of the entrance, I think) that runs horizontally is just simply: "Ha ha ha ha", which left MC speechless (and appalled) XD

Anyways, a maid welcomes MC into the venue, asking if he had come to play. MC replies that he's broke and asks if it's okay he just watches, but she laughs it off saying that what people bet here mostly isn't money anyways, beckoning him to enter. As the maid guides MC and leaves him at the lobby (which MC surprisingly notes is furnished tastefully without being too excessive despite how it looks like on the outside) where there is 3 floors or something and a long table (with 3 layers?) he hears a man's voice call out, "I bet on this hand!"

The circle of onlookers was too crowded and no matter how much MC tries to squeeze through, he can't get in to see what's going on and has no choice but to stand on the outer edges of the circle and listen. MC suddenly hears another person's voice lazily drawl, "Not needed. Don't even talk about that hand, even your dog's life is not worth anything in here."

Hearing this voice, MC's heart suddenly skips a beat (?) and inwardly thinks, "San lang"

The one he heard just now, is definitely the voice of that young man. Yet, it was slightly deeper than the one he recalls.

Perhaps because it was that way, the voice seemed even more sweet-sounding and pleasant to listen to. Regardless of the hee hee ha ha laughter erupting from the circle crowd, the voice rang clearly, penetrating ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) through the noisy racket of the gambling area and entering straight into his ears.

Lifting his head, MC discovers this time at the end of the long table there was a curtain/screen. And behind that curtain, he could faintly see a silhouette dressed in red. Idly sitting upon the chair (some type of chair lol fancy pants ML everyone stands and you sit pfttt)
    -CH 35 end.

Following this, talking and stuff happens but main point: MC finally sees ML face-to-face at the near-end of ch 36 so all is well lol
    It's a poor summarisation of what happens so anyone else who's read ch 35+ please do feel free to offer correction :D

17. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOOOOOOOO WOW LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE so much sexy, so much charm ^q^bbbbbb
    Yuslia, Precious Saviour of my heart (BL obssession)
    your posts
    sustain me.
    ┬┴┬┴┤▽//)✧

Let me say this clearly:
    ALLL THE ARTTTT such beauty //grovels
    The red looks so gooooood
    (^་།^)

18. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh thank you, my pleasure to serve our little fujoshi hearts~~~~ ikr he looks sooooo good in red, too much sexiness to handle \\\\\\\\A\\\\\\\\

Lunnear and kly like this.
  19. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mistook the chapter :3 im on chapter 37 and goshhhhhhhh look how Hua Cheng takes advantages of Xie Lian omg he is so sly ≧﹏≦≧﹏≦≧﹏≦

Aeli, kly and alexfilia like this.
  20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    how does HUa Cheng takes advantages of Xie Lian? *.* :oops::cookie:

kly and Yuslia like this.