Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many things happened today  ̄︿ ̄ the plagiarized scandal of TLTPB of Tangqi Gongzi (that fucking shameless plagiarized dog), the game based on this trash (its real trash, stollen others works, mostly danmei) was accused of stealing music of FOD's fmv (SCREW THAT BITCH) :mad::mad::mad::mad:. The drama movie stole sales of another movie, the poster stole an artists drawing,....
    This had happened long time ago but the danmei author couldn't sued this theft cuz she wrote danmei !!! (Chinese really hate homosexual) and that bitch even had the guts to publish that trash and sold the copyright to make flim. Im fine, sooo fine. But now im feeling soo good cuz she was sued, she sold the cr for 2 company and now she has to compensate a big money if she doesn't want to go to jail :3 nah, just fucking end up in jail pls

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what is FOD's fmv ? ....also what happened here? ~> plagiarized scandal of TLTPB of Tangqi Gongzi ?

kly likes this.
  3. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i saw that before but not the whole story o.o

Btw isnt the founder made into a book now? ....how can it be illigal then?

TomiNdumplings and kly like this.
  5. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its hard to explain that, danmei was considered illegal and "shameful" but since FoD was very popular (or others danmei) so its still published but not as famous as romance novel.

6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls, share it to your friends, fb, twitter, tumblr, anything please. Don't let theft get away for what she has done.

kly likes this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused orz ...danmei novels as long as they are popular will get published and turn into books and anime and stuff ....but if they are not....then good luck o.o

8. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As i said, hard to explain. FoD is an exception, cuz its not heavy on the BL material, many male fans and not into BL fans very like FoD. If danmei is published, it will be cut many scene, literally. Or drama flim, cut cut cut, transforms BL story into a BG story :)))) woa la, so fine

reader_O8, neu, Misaki Yata and 4 others like this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    But authors can still make money on web novels right? (from the site that hosts them) ....but its a diffrent story if they want it in a book form

(is the one smut scene on the founder in the book too?)

Also they can sell their rights to some anime studio in japan or some publishing company outside of china and their problem is solved :D

10. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not easy as u think, its complicated :(
    Fob used to have smut at the end but after Xiu edited it, she deleted the smut.
    The solution u say, its impossible, first ignore the tension between China and Japan, its still impossible cuz when an author upload an novel on a large page as jwjp (dont know if i write it correctly), that means she has sold the copyright for them. So no can do

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    So the founder has no smut in the book ....did they keep the kisses? ...There is still Hong Kong right? >.>
    Welp...at least danmei authors get money of their novels

kly and Yuslia like this.
  12. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our fandom has asked Xiu's permission to translate the novel to Vnese officially but she can't unless we bought the copyright from jwjp, but she does permit us to establish an official VN fandom on weibo, we even think about buying the copyright and published it, still working on it

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    kly and alexfilia like this.
  13. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They get money but they won't get the benefits if they was plagiarized.

kly likes this.
  14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I see! ....i hope you guys get to keep the smut then :D :oops: (with the english market it would be easier for danmei to get published >.>)

Fiorisi, Lunnear, kly and 1 other person like this.
  15. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, there definitely wil have smut in the extra = ̄ω ̄=

16. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh!! Please update us on how that goes if you would!

God, this is a mess!! Firstly, the level of discrimination against danmei novels has always and will always disgust me. There's just been so many instances when danmei writers end up with the short end of the stick and it's ridiculous beyond words!! I have no way to ever truly articulating the frustration as a reader to see something so largely disheartening. I can hardly comprehend the level of upset the writers themselves must feel experiencing this level of oppression from their very own country :mad::cry::cry:
    I'll do what I can to spread the news of Tangqi Gongzi's plagiarism in TLTWTMPB to my friends and family just...I feel so bitter about how popular this is - not blaming the people who like the story but at the very least, there should more exposure about that story's plagiarised origins. The only consolation from this situation is that people DID find out - Tangqi G. would've kept quiet otherwise :mad:

NOOOO!! HOW DID IT EVEN COME TO THIS!??? I don't pay attention to comments usually but this is wholly ludicrous??! LET THE WRITER DO HER THING DAMNIT
    Enjoy it for what it is: a novel!!
    //sobs grossly

This novel is so precious to me!! How could they say that?? And to XIU XIU TOOO!!! WHAT TRASH?? YOUR WHOLE FAMILY'S TRASH :mad::mad:

I just wanna give Xiu a great big hug :cry:
    (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

And thanks for letting us know @Yuslia //HUUUUUG

reader_O8, Aeli, Blossomroad and 7 others like this.
  17. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow this author is so shameless to the extreme, I knew about the first issue with the danmei author because of the drama, I thought she would stop harassing the other danmei authors but who knew she would be this rotten, gosh now she targeted my fav series I hope she end up in jail this time

tbh even with these stupid comments I don't think the author would care too much, HB has a large fanbase in weibo and many people are enjoying the story and love MC so much so I'm not really worried about it ~

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    Lunnear, kly, Yuslia and 1 other person like this.
  18. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopsica, Fiorisi, Aeli and 3 others like this.
  19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed: yummy arts...

kly and Ami like this.