Discussion [18+] Adult Cafe

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by ninthlite, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing the summons, the wisened man heeded the call. Seeing the delicate morsel before him, he couldn't resist. He took Eternal Liar into his strong arms and laid a kiss upon the young woman's lips. The woman was surprised, but slowly gave in to the wonderful feeling brought forth in response to the man's passion. As if by magic her body grew hot, her sensitive area scorching. His hands, as they roamed her body, were like a soothing balm. They offered a sweet release that she craved, a release only he could offer--and offer he did, for his fingers moved across her body as if it was something to be treasured, loved.

Having never felt this strange feeling before, and what's more with a man she had just met, Eternal Liar was very confused. Every touch of his was extremely addicting, like a drug. Maybe it was.

And she reveled in it.

As he began to undress her, he seperated their lips. The woman nearly whimpered, not wanting it to stop. But he merely moved his mouth elsewhere. He rained small kisses along her shoulder, then her collarbone, coming to a stop by her breast.

She could feel his hardened member pressing against her stomach, and as he eyes glazed over, she started pressing against it.

Of course. How could any woman resist the mind-breaking powers of the great Cupcake Ninja himself?

Eternal Liar likes this.
  2. Ash

Ash 『』

Reading List:
    Link
    We need some more man, do some hardcore stuff.

3. Pretender

Pretender <{Vanquisher}> {(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻}

Reading List:
    Link
    People are getting more and more professional in this kind of things, lol. To think that I just release the little jow and enjoy myself with the newest ones, shame on me.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  4. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    End-kun walked in on them as the woman began to stroke his erection. He was immediately locked-onto by a pair of intense green blue-grey eyes. End-kun was left helpless as his body responded to the man's gaze.

The woman, too busy kissing the other man and running her hand along his massive length, didn't even see End-kun walk up behind her.

But she felt him.

Her panties had already been thoroughly soaked, her nether regions wet and sticky with her naughty juices. End-kun had bent down, moved her panties aside, and directly flicked his tongue over her moist area.

Eternal Liar twitched, pleasure flooding throughout her entire body. Her pert bottom shook slightly, her hand that was servicing the man tightening as she felt her most private area being assaulted by waves of ecstacy.

Cupcake broke into a small smile, amused, before he decided to spice things up a little more.

He sent a mental command to End-kun, making him rise. His cock was nice and hard, his breath rough. Cupcake hugged Eternal Liar, their bodies pressing even more strongly together. She made a small jump and wrapped her legs around his waist. Then, suddenly, Eternal Liar felt something entering her. She cried out in pain, biting his shoulder, her hands clawing into him. The long, thick thing that was inserted into her nearly drove her mad.

But she had no time to rest before another great pressure came in from behind her. End-kun had taken his shaft in hand and rammed it into her tight chysanthemum...

The light of the moon and stars illuminated their figures. A glistening sheen of along their brows as they exerted themselves, the pounding of sound of flesh on flesh, the stink of sweat, erotic moans that could be hear with every other exhalation of breath. Three people joined as one, two losing themselves to the pleasure while the last simply enjoyed the sight of a work well done....bringing them ever deeper into depravity.

Well then...now that he was done here, what other sort of fun should he have?

Eternal Liar and Ash like this.
  5. Ash

Ash 『』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am little impressed

6. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    thats nothing. You should see the one i wrote about parth. It had rape, orcs, balloons, goblins, gangbangs, voyeurs, the whole nine yards.

Eternal Liar likes this.
  7. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Cries tears of reverence*

8. Eternal Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    Necro~

Can we form a Sect with this ?

9. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I winced when I read this part. It's kinda painful for both the guy and the girl when you just ram it in like that.

King0Mik and Cupcake Ninja like this.
  10. ninthlite

ninthlite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe, but it seems NU was less interested than I thought

11. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    but there's alot of forums and dedicated websites for this, like 4chan or reddit or F96zone or ulmf.
    unless its a sect dedicated for h novels I see little point making one.
    And I remember Admins tearing down a sect that does quite similar business.
    But considering the tags of this post, I also feel that talking about doujins with everyone here from time to time is a fun thing. Now I feel conflicted :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

12. zentetsuken

zentetsuken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never knew we got an adult cafe here..

Interesting!~
    There is no grieving post for death of Comic MEGAstore? What about 'When Days Rewind', anyone here has read it yet?

13. Eternal Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it shall be excused if we conduction this whole discussion with heavily disguised innuendo and gentlemenly understanding between ourselves

14. Englandismycity

Englandismycity Rap God Nick Crom-... okay, I regret my username

Reading List:
    Link
    You are all very imaginative!!!

15. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    thats half the fun. also damn i forgot i wrote that

16. Sakuratea

Sakuratea A Cup ot Tea

Reading List:
    Link
    Write swinging stuff bro. Like what made by Higenamuchi. I'm into those lately :blobpeek:

17. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Swinging?

18. Eternal Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming he meant swinging both ways?

19. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck i thought he meant like literal swinging sex. I just had to delete two paragraphs i made about a couple standing on a swing and fucking each other. Oh well. No harm no foul

King0Mik likes this.
  20. Sakuratea

Sakuratea A Cup ot Tea

Reading List:
    Link
    swinging in my place means switching couples. I guess it's not a known term worldwide