Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it?? Hmm well we wait for confirmation then, well dunno if the author forgot or not lol

zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some more chapters out. I will summarize 2101.第2100章 扎心了,宝宝

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    6 more chapters just got added... time to make more bullets! :aww:
    Half way done with 2099's summary.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  4. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can help Ch. 2101 and Ch. 2102 :aww::aww:
    The last three chapters released are seriously daebak!! I won't be selfish and leave it for someone else :blobpeek::blobpeek:

Update: I'm done 2101, waiting for 2100. I'll check back for when it's posted.

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Just going to throw this out here so you all can be hyped, LJL and LTX are checking the surveillance on that year XB was brought, LJL asks if LTX is ready to tell XB and NX the truth.

zhieland, Dnmrsh, riyo and 4 others like this.
  6. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2098

The scene in front of NXL was somewhat dizzying, her chest filled with broken glass, frantically ran to grab HZX's hair, dragged her away from SY "Stinking bitch! You are actually so bold that you even dare to seduce my man!!!"
    "..." HZX's hair was gripped, squealed like a pig, but quickly twisted and pulled back, yelled "I didn't do anything! Vice President Ning! I respect you as a VP, you really think that you are still in Starlight entertainment controlling 10,000 people the Deputy General Manager! Bitch! So what if I'm a bitch! You're even lower than a bitch!"
    NXL angrily yells "Slut! What did you say! I'll rip you're mouth off!"
    HZX doesn't care about being naked, instead showing off an expression of pride with her bulging chest, "Ha! What should I say? You dare to do it yourself, afraid of others doing it? You're broken, everyone in the circle knows, you not only for the seizure of power ruthlessly framed your mother's child, but you even cheated on SY, and got pregnant with a bastard child! Bitches are less dirty than you!"
    That day in the hospital, so many people were present, NX and LTX's things they don't have the courage to spread outside, but Ning & Su family, that disturbing behavior of NXL has long been spread throughout the world, SY's wearing a green hat seems to have similarly spread.
    NXL never expected that one day, she would be sold out and humiliated by others like dirty goods, and this woman climbed into her husbands bed.
    NXL looks to the blankly staring without a word man "SY are you crazy? Being together with this woman! Do you know how many men she slept with!"
    HZX provocatively sticks to SY, with her plump breasts rubbing his arm "So what I slept with a lot of men? I have good technique, Yan brother likes me!"
    "You..." NXL probably didn't expect, HZX would be this shameless, for a moment almost fainted from anger, running towards HZX while screaming.
    Two people began to roll around fighting.
    "Ah... Yan brother, help me..." HZX sweetly called for help.
    "NXL, enough!"
    A "pop" sound is heard, SY pushed NXL away.
    NXL was pushed towards the floor in disbelief looking at SY, feeling disgusted and stunned speechless regarding HZX calling 'Yan brother'.
    "SY... you yell at me for such a bitch... how can you do this to me! Are you trying to insult me, or insult yourself!!!"
    Is it because... just because this woman partly resembles NX?
    Because of this, he is even willing to sleep with that slutty woman?
    But refused to touch her?
    Thinking this far, NXL's jealousy is close to burning out.
    SY casually put on pajamas, eyes a cloudy gray color, his past warm complexion is full of nothing but loathing, "NXL, you want to have the Madam Su position I'll give it to you, but that's all, everything other than that we're unrelated!"
    "Unrelated..." NXL tightly bites out the word, almost biting her lips until they bleed...

Ivivivi, kiara8, Kittsune and 15 others like this.
  7. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMO!! I'm so anxious for this ...ahhhh

riyo and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  8. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    *runs off to read the latest chapters*

riyo, Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happening :
    - NX tells XB to come over, she rubs his head and asks what's wrong, The fat kid explains he praised NX so XB hit him
    - NX is confused, LJL shows up and asked how he worded it, the kid said the aunt is beautiful, he changes it to step mother
    - XB keeps calling NX mom, she's not a step mother! NX's heart hurts
    - LJL tells LTX what happened about the kid calling NX step mom incident
    - LTX asks him how does things look, LJL explains about the surveillance that year
    - LJL asks LTX if he's ready to tell NX and XB the truth
    - The party is at royal park private club, guests from afar came to stay at the villa, next day was the banquet
    - There wasn't many guests but most of them are top giants and from aristocratic families
    - NX arrives early, MLL was concern about NX not being able to cope with the Lu clan
    - NX watches a group of young ladies practice shooting at the shooting range
    - LMY shows up and is surprised to see NX here, NX is wearing a red dress, she tells him her aunt hasn't come yet
    - LMY offers to play, a girl calls out to LMY and grabs onto his arm
    - Eliza (girl) asks NX if she's obsessed with LMY and made him ignore her
    - LMY is displeased, Eliza thought LMY had high vision, he took interest in this kind of woman (NX)?
    - LMY becomes furious, Eliza wants to have a shooting competition against NX
    - She says whoever wins gets to win LMY, LMY apologies to NX
    - LJL who wasn't far away video calls LTX and gossips about what he saw
    - LJL realizes LTX is ignoring him and looking at how beautiful his girl is today
    - Eliza keeps trying to challenge NX, LMY is concern Eliza would impact his effort of trying to get NX
    - NX tells Lisa she's misunderstanding, plus she's already married, Lisa doesn't believe it, they know NX is single
    - NX decided to do the shooting competition, LMY didn't think NX would agree
    - Eliza doesn't know NX a Zhuang, LMY heard from MLL that NX's shooting is higher than ZRG
    - LJL tells LTX NX agreed to the competition, LTX tells him the lens is crooked
    - People watching the two woman fight for the man, people think NX isn't Eliza's opponent
    - Every shot they make, NX is .1 off from Eliza (eliza 9.7 nx 9.6), they shot 10 times
    - Everyone is dumbfounded at the numbers and felt suspicious
    - Eliza was affected by this and shot a 3.4, NX shot a 3.3 (LMAO), everyone feels like NX is losing on purpose
    - On the 10th shot, Eliza made a mistake and almost missed, NX shot in the air on purpose
    - NX looks at Eliza and claims she lost, Eliza gets angry
    - LTX says he'll be right there, he wanted to see NX, people think rumors about LTX being married is false
    - Eliza is still bitter and complains to NX
    - A lot of girls look at NX's dress, Eliza complain how this is LTX and Mrs.Lu's day, isn't she too distracting?
    - People think NX is trying to hit Mrs.Lu's face, LTX shows up, people say happy birthday
    - LTX walks over to NX, holds her waist and kisses her, she gives a happy birthday, he smiles and calls her wife

kieselguhr, Ivivivi, Toyo and 22 others like this.
  10. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    kyaaa!!
    Checkmate!!!!
    LTX "Thank you, Wife"

Lol..... Other will be speechless haha... So evil..

kieselguhr, Allie, zhieland and 4 others like this.
  11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    boy, the author love giving us all this cliffhangers.

12. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHA!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: In your face Eliza! NX already said that she's married but you're the who insisted on the competition so now bask in humiliation. NX was already handing LMY to you in a glorious fashion by losing on purpose. HAHAHAHA:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)
    but still you haven't learned your lesson and still target NX. Tsk tsk tsk. She is the star of the gathering!! HAHA

I love the way LTX showed up then kiss NX and called her madam/wife informing everyone her identity. HAHAHA

13. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    FYI :cookie:
    The word is
    多谢夫人
    多谢 : duōxiè > means thanks
    夫人 : fūren > means madam, but because the one who called is her husband, it become, Wife..:blobmelt:

14. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed that Google translates Eliza, Alice and Elizabeth for the same person.

Lazy hypocrite and nkring like this.
  15. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How to shutdown haters real quick LTX style

16. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really remember... all I remember is that LTX ordered to investigate the identity of YS after YS sent a diamond ring(?) to NX at the set of World(?) and asked if the sender is from their family after finding out that JMY was the one who sent the flowers. :notlikeblob:

Waiting for the author is all we could do.... and patience is all we need to have as there are a lot of loose ends waiting to be tied up.

zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2099 - Small treasure hit people
    She loved him so much that she wasn't willing to leave him. But now he's going to let her be a widow... "Good! Very good Su Yan! Just you wait!" NXL feeling flushed tottered out. Who knew that before she even reached the parking lot, not knowing where they came from, a large group of reporters suddenly surrounded her. "Miss NXL, you are ungrateful, you killed the child in your adopted mothers womb, in regards to this what do you have to say?" "Miss Ning, who is the biological father of the child in your belly? Rumor has it that it belongs to the Wang Zong (WHJ) from Starlight Entertainment, is this true?" "Even if the child in your belly wasn't SY's, at least it was your own, to have personally killed your own child, won't you have a disturbed conscience?" "It was also said that you wanted to frame the death of the two children on NX, you repeatedly tried to frame NX, whether it's because of a inferiority of jealously!"

"Go away! Go away! I don't want to accept any interviews!" NXL wanted to squeeze out of the crowd but reporters and emotionally excited fans blocked the way, she wasn't able to take half a step out. "Ah--" Not knowing who threw a rotten egg, the egg's liquid stuck onto her hair and her face. Soon, more eggs, mineral water bottles, and rotten lettuces were all thrown at her.

At the Lu home, YR was angry. "Your parents are too outrageous, how can they be so confused like this!" NX didn't care, "Mom, it's nothing, it has already passed." YR felt distressed and held NX's hand, "This girl, If using the Zhuang's name is too inconvenient for you, you can bring out the Lu's name, see who dares try to bully you!" YR looked a bit nervous, "cough, small Xi, LTX's birthday is coming up, you as our Lu home's madam must be present." Though their relationship during this time has been good, she is rather afraid that NX will refuse to appear in the party as the lady of the house because she may still be harboring some prejudice against them. NX wasn't even thinking much about that as her status in the entertainment circle is such that whether or not her marriage is expose it does not matter. The only concern is when and where can it be revealed..

NX directly replied, "Good mother, I will prepare ahead of time." "Well good!" YR sighs in relief, "You're already busy with things on your end, you don't have to prepare anything, our side will arrange the banquet, you just have to dress up with a beautiful appearance!" While NX was talking with YR, they suddenly heard a burst of cries coming from the small garden. Listening to the sound, a fat little boy showed up. The child and XB were not acquainted, the kid had been following XB and pestering him to teach him martial arts, he was lively and active while XB's temperament was quiet, they suited each other very well. *Wailing* "Grandmother! Master(?) hit me!" At this moment, the fat little child clutches their dark black eyes cried while running over. YR was surprise, "What's the matter? Why did little treasure hit you?" NX see's the small steam bun was beaten with bruised eyes, XB would definitely not randomly hit a child.

Reworded some things. :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  18. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it was in the chapter where LTX already know that it was YS (just his name only) but, he doesn't know his face,, so he still in the dark about how his appearance is, and then he got flash back, but cannot catch it... He know about his face is in the later chapter, so he still don't know his identity. So why he feel YS quite familiar?
    :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Lazy hypocrite, akina09 and nkring like this.
  19. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2101. Chapter 2100 Distressed Little Treasure

· Seeing little Treasure standing far away at the entrance, Ning Xi beckoned toward the little fellow, “Little Treasure, come here”.

· Little Treasure pursed his lips, the hands at the side of his body clenched. Soon afterward he unhurriedly strided toward Ning Xi.

· “What’s the matter Little Treasure? Why did you hit Chi Shuai? Did Chi Shuai do something wrong?”

· Chi Shuai hearing this, feeling wronged, quickly starting crying. “Auntie I didn’t! I was praising you but master unexpectedly hit me!”

· At the moment he said this, Ning Xi became stranger, “You praised me?”

· “He, he….Little Fat Chi! Why would you praise her?” from the back came the sound of Lu Jing Li’s giddy laughter.

· Facing Lu Jing Li, Chi Shuai gave a furious look. “Don’t call me Little Fat Chi! I really was praising auntie. I praised her as being beautiful!”

· Lu Jing Li looked at Little Treasure’s eyes and again asked Chi Shuai, “Oh, what were your original words?”

· Chi Shuai eyes turned around, “I said….I said to master….your stepmother is really beautiful!”

· Lu Jing Li sighed shaking his head. “Little Fat Chi, you shouldn’t beat on old grievances. Who let you poke at Treasures’ heart?”

· Chi Shuai’s face was still dumbfounded.

· Ning Xi as if replying came over, held Little Treasure’s hand and walked to the corner, “Why did you hit Chi Shuai, can you tell mom?”

· Little Treasure the next moment threw himself into Ning Xi’s embrace.

· “I’m here!” (NX)

· “Mom!” (XB)

· “Eh.”

· “You’re not….you’re not my stepmother! You’re my mother!” The little fellow’s crystal clear eyes were full of stubbornness.

· It was as if some tiny bug was nibbling at Ning Xi’s heart, devouring it, a burst of densely packed aches, next she softly swatted the little fellow’s back her voice exceptionally tender, “Eh, yes I’m your mother”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

· In the study.

· Lu Jing Li ran with Lu Ting Xiao saying what just happened a moment ago. “Hey, Little Fat Chi said something wrong, one sentence about stepmother poked Little Treasures heart. The result was Little Treasure punched him. At that Ning Xi ran to beseech, gently caress and comfort XB.

· Little Treasure really minded this matter. I saw the little fellow’s mood for a short while wasn’t too good but that can’t be helped. While waiting for Ning Xi’s identity to be revealed, this sort of talk will increase. In the eyes of other people, Ning Xi is just Little Treasure’s stepmother. “

· Lu Ting Xiao hearing this, raised his head from a pile of documents, his spirit a bit frightened.

· In the next moment Lu Ting Xiao asked, “How is the investigation into that matter?”

· Lu Jing Li’s face had a look of concentration, “Big Brother, what you anticipated is correct. That year the monitor (recording) indeed was altered. I don’t understand why there wasn’t any clues remaining. I was going insane investigating. A few minutes of something hush-hush was originally cut out. I found a team of experts who used all their strength to restore things. The unknown aspects shouldn’t be large, now it’s a question of the time period.

· “Ok.”

· Lu Jing Li hesitated, “Big Brother…you’re preparing to make clear that year’s matter of Little Treasure, to tell the truth to Saozi (title for wife of the eldest son)? Little Treasures’ world, that person…..was you….”

· A good time later, Lu Ting Xiao nodded his head, “Eh”.

· The time has come, it will quickly be the day of Lu Ting Xiao’s birthday.

· This time the birthday banquet is arranged to be in the capitals most top-notch private club, Heaven Spring’s Villa. Moreover, it was already reserved a few months earlier.

There were some things which were left out as they didn't affect the flow nor meaning.

20. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio is working on 2101, and I'm working on 2102, so if you still want to do another chapter I suggest starting on 2103 :p

Lazy hypocrite, akimisa and vsukio like this.