The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Sakhyu

Sakhyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gav, readerz and Fuyuneko like this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Gav likes this.
  3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Toram online do a skill system not a class system

6. TanarWater

TanarWater A Dapper, Decorous Deer who is Dressed to Impress

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I had time to know enough about games to know what the difference is.

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Back again!
    Who is online, raise a paw, hand or ear?

Fuyuneko and Fulmine Chrys like this.
  8. Fulmine Chrys

Reading List:
    Link
    In a class system, you have this predetermined skills that you can acquire base on the class that you selected for your character and it's pretty set that you can only use those skills in addition to some crafting skills that the system allows you to have. But in a skill system, you can have any skill you want as long as you have money, a skill book etc. Essentially, building your own character in it's very essence. Lol

Gav likes this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    So two people. Hm. To post drafts... or not to post drafts...

10. Fulmine Chrys

Reading List:
    Link
    When you want a tamer skill but you do not reach the level requirement yet....
    and
    When the little cute bunny is a higher level than you...
    Lol
    Toram life
    Post it! :notworthy:

11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT: Clouds and Rain
    Once Qingqiu had... eaten his tofu thoroughly, Yue Qingyuan found that he was even more physically affectionate than before.

At any point in time, Qingqiu would kiss his lips, his cheeks, the curve of his jaw and his neck, or wrap both arms around him and embrace him, breathing in his scent with every evidence of enjoyment.

He even rubbed or leaned against Yue Qingyuan's side constantly like a cat whenever it was possible to do so.

Indeed, had Qingqiu been a cat, he would likely have been twining himself constantly around Yue's legs. As it was, Yue could swear that Qingqiu looked so content when draped all over him, that he was practically purring.
    And then there was the fact that Qingqiu had woken him up... on days when he hadn't suffered the dream curse... by licking and suckling at his morning wood.

The first time Yue had woken, moaning from the pleasure, he had been startled to find Qingqui over him, eagerly lapping at the head of his jade pillar, coaxing it to rise to its fullest extent before bending down further, taking it down his throat, all the way to the root.

Yue had moaned, stunned and hopelessly aroused, moving his hips restlessly, only to have Qingqiu hum softly around his... exquisitely sensitive part, those lovely pale hands stroking his... balls and his chrysanthemum petals with slick fingers, before coaxing his chrysanthemum to open with constant stimulation.

And then there had only been a tide of pleasure as Qingqiu toyed with him, plundered his chrysanthemum and devoured him thoroughly.

His skin was practically thrumming with pleasure afterwards, his chrysanthemum felt well and truly emptied out, coaxed open to its fullest extent, so sensitive that Qingqiu's questing fingers as he cleaned him out only caused his jade pillar to rise up and demand attention again.

Which led to another round of having his pillar coaxed and devoured.
    In fact, the pleasure had been so intense that Yue always forgot to scold him or explain to him that he shouldn't take such liberties with his body that early in the morning because it always distracted him so completely that by the time he was cleaned up, bathed and had been fed Qingqiu's wonderful cooking, he was late for his usual work for the sect.

Also he had to keep sitting on a cushion because otherwise, he would be... walking oddly.

It had gotten to the point that, having his tofu devoured first thing in the morning and at night, he had taken to doing all his work in one of Qingqiu's spare rooms, now completely converted into an office.

Of course, it could not possibly be smooth sailing.

For one, Qingqiu was apparently completely convinced that, as Yue was perfect (something which constantly made Yue blush and worry that one day his friend would recover his full memory and be disillusioned), clearly everybody wanted Yue.

Including Liu Qingge. Who Qingqiu proclaimed was his 'love rival', that is, his rival for Yue's attentions. And other parts.

And these proclamations always made Liu Qingge combust in loud, vehement denials that he desired their honored Sect Master in such an 'inappropriate and perverse manner! Keep your filthy lusts to yourself, Shen Qingqiu!'

Sadly, his loud denials and very good impression of being a lone (moral) bamboo stalk in the middle of a flower garden were having the opposite effect and had apparently convinced several people that he had lustful intentions towards the...now very uncomfortable Yue Qingyuan.

No, Cang Qiong Mountain Sect was not his harem, why did people even come up with these things?!

Qingqiu! Qingqiu, compensate me for my reputation!

....And stop offering to compensate me with your body! You're already compensating me with that!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  12. Fulmine Chrys

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Yue~ lol
    It's because you're simply irresistible ~ insatiable even. G just can't get enough of you.

readerz and Gav like this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Yue Qingyuan would like to correct you and complain because it is Qingqiu who is insatiable, not him!

readerz likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    MORE DRAGONS OF MINE
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Allroundfangrl and readerz like this.
  15. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    (y) G x YQY still going strong! Yes! Thanks for the chapter. I'm just lurking cuz I got stuff to do.

Gav likes this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Back. Considering whether or not to post more drafts.

readerz likes this.
  17. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha Hahahaha I love this
    So cute
    And lol G can't compensate you with anymore they've given their everything to you

Poooooooossssssssstttttt

readerz and Gav like this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ARE YOU EVEN ONLINE? Why you not in discord?

IzKir, Kageryuu and readerz like this.
  19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I can't discord I'm on the hot french kissing scene of my project so.... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

I got to polish that tongue action in the story because I don't wanna disappoint the readers. You guys understand, right?

Kageryuu and Gav like this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Next draft coming out in 30 minutes.

Fuyuneko and readerz like this.