Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, this is the problem with these massive dramatic stories... so many side characters the author forgets about them and we wind up with nothing but loose ends... I'm betting the author just straight up ignores addressing like at least half of those side plots.

vsukio likes this.
  2. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she can ignore NTX just like that considering how many chapters went into building her character.
    NYB now has no shares on his name while his brother has 21% shares so he might be going crazy on what to do.
    Mostly NYB will call his daughter and arrange drugs for her and have an influential old man ready, she will escape and meet MLT who will help her by having sex. After she wakes up and ignores him but realised she luckily got pregnant again which will make MLT crazy to protect the child and offer to be her servant for life.

NXL will use ning xi 's pregnancy but will fail after LTX reveals DNA results to confirm ning xi and XB relation.
    She will mostly kidnap LZZ child (she threatened her before with the child) and threatens LZZ into calling Ning xi and preparing to murder her. Which ning xi easily escape but the child suffers and will need blood of rare type which only JM can give in emergency.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  3. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear... If these theories come true. It would prove that the author is reading this thread.
    But I don't want NTX to end up with MLT. Hate him so much. Also, I don't think it would be easy for NXL to get a hold of LZZ and her kid. LZZ is a famous retired manager so she would have some security, and even if NXL spreads some disturbing rumours about her and her kid I doubt it would affect LZZ a lot since no one would believe NXL thinking its a last ditch effort and fans probably won't even care since she's retired for sometime and by logic should be settled down by now.

4. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that after this, after the author making NX and LTX relationship in this occasion, be known, XB matter follow, but before that, i think that NX will get or still heard someone say,
    "Isn't she just his stepmother or something?"
    Then she feels a little sad, why not she XB real mother, etc,, LTX then bring that matter to her, revealing everything.... Might not becoming true tough..... :hmm:

5. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that wouldn't be a bad way for the author to approach the reveal towards NX. gah, I just want to read today's chapters now tho... I mean, NX is finally revealed to the public (or at least the upper class public) that she's married... the title is finally a lie!
    (I realize it could be used in the past tense, but other than that)

6. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    The author might not reading this, but she read her weibo comments, which is some fans make speculation like us, which i found some of them have a similar point.... but did she know, her novel got so many fans world-wide?? Lol

7. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    ...considering that it's being translated to english officially by Qidian International, she probably has an idea that it's popular in a few places outside of china at least... :p

Kittsune, zhieland, nkring and 2 others like this.
  8. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    颜如意一阵心疼地拉着宁夕的手,“你这丫头,就是太实在了,直接把庄家,要是庄家不方便,你把咱们陆家搬出来,谁敢动你一下,给你半分委屈受!”
    Yán rúyì yīzhèn xīnténg dì lāzhe níng xī de shǒu,“nǐ zhè yātou, jiùshì tài shízàile, zhíjiē bǎ zhuāngjiā, yàoshi zhuāngjiā bù fāngbiàn, nǐ bǎ zánmen lù jiā bān chūlái, shéi gǎn dòng nǐ yīxià, gěi nǐ bànfēn wěiqu shòu!”

This part here is that YanRuyi was telling NX to do some name- dropping next time when she is harass or being bullied. If she can't use the name of the Zhuang's because it;s not convenient to, then use/bring out the name of the Lu's.See who dares to intimidate/harass/torment you.
    Simply put, she was encouraged to use the Lu's name as her back-up/support behind her whenever she encounters trouble next time.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    HoneyBee349, vsukio, Leilacus and 8 others like this.
  9. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    So happy with all the spoilers ~ :blobmelt:

zhieland likes this.
  10. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eliza was saying NX was the one that Mu ge was so crazy about that led him to ignore her!

Aiki, zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  11. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt the author expected to have the amount of fans they have in China let alone worldwide.

Lazy hypocrite and akimisa like this.
  12. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3::whistle::whistle::whistle: *trying not to wait impatiently for todays chapters* :whistle::whistle::whistle::X3:

Vishaakha, vsukio, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be going out when my sis wakes up (depends on how she feels) so I probably need help splitting the summaries today. :sweating_profusely:

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I can do a few :p I'm sure there are a few others who can pick up a chapter or two as well lurking in the thread... :D

15. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol true, I can do it if it's Chinese, but reason I don't is cause I'm too lazy. If the help is needed just give me the link and chapter. I'm free:)

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It's here!! One new chapter up! I'll make a fast bullet before the summary. :aww:

17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::blobowoevil::blobowoevil: the suspense is unbearable!

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Second chapter just went up-- :blobxd:

19. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone at the party was fed :cookie::cookie: dogfood XD. Also, as expected some people think that NX isn't good enough for LTX, and the Zhuangs show up. well, that's the first chapter summary :D

20. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd chapter summary:
    Zhuangs talk to NX, people complain NX isn't good enough some more, Grandpa Zhuang gets angry and roars asking who says NX isn't good enough, YRY comes out and says that Zhuang's granddaughter NX marrying into the Lu family is Lu family's blessing, even the Net master (or whatever that monk guy is called) agreed.