Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To all those who translated, thank u so so much. U made it bearable and exciting. To the commenters, it was fun having the guessing and cursing part. We had our ups and downs together with this novel since curses, laughs and tears ( eating a shit ton of dog food too) were felt. It's like going on a feels train ride, but every ride has a destination. :cry::cry::cry:

So, even if LTX and NX wedding was a bit of a disappointment, their journey to the altar we will never forget even if at times we wished some arc shouldn't have been written. And that NXL and SY should've burn down together :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: but oh well u can't have everything. I get some u lose some.

So once again, thank u everyone!! It was fun, I hope to see u guys again at a different novel. :LOL::LOL::LOL::X3::X3::X3:

Mangochic, Leilacus, 12thbaam and 9 others like this.
  2. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT??!! It ended already?? I need to catch up some readings.... >.< but why do some of you are not satisfied?? T.T ........

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I can think of 5 reason (or at least my reasons) :
    1. XB not being mentioned at the wedding!!!
    2. Unfinished loose ends for the side characters
    3. NTX and MLT bumping into each other at the wedding
    4. Gender and interactions with the new baby
    5. SY's punishment (although I'm glad that the lady interested in him is unruly and unreasonable)

Overall, everything just went downhill really fast as the novel was ending.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  4. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    da heck!!! all three are so.....*sigh*
    1. the main reason i read this novel is for little bun (i like reading novels with cute kids... >.<)
    2. i want divine punishment for the evildoers and be condemned by everyone... *insert evil laugh*
    3. that just sucks... why do novels/dramas,etc.ends up with the girl forgiving and getting back with the jerk guy who constantly stomps their heart and treated them like a doormat... are they masochist... >.< *fuming*

Aiki, Kittsune and vsukio like this.
  5. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this was a cool but not so name fitting forum. It should just read TRANSLATION BY FANS instead of SPOILER, but oh well. And I love seeing the comments, the translating was fun as well:). Glad I joined the novel updates community instead of just being too lazy to create an account. It was fun guys, real fun. Hope we still keep contacts in other forums! And I'm going to another forum just like this to get fed more dog food....cause obviously dog food is totally good for you...well that is all I have to say. :whistle:

6. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha...Since I wasn't satiated with the finale of HM, I decided to look for a new CN to read and I found one that is so similar to HM that I was thinking, whose idea was it first? Another Hidden Marriage story.. Name of female lead is Shàngguān níng and her sister is Shàngguān róu xuě who stole her boyfriend. Shàngguān níng met her boyfriend when they were studying in NZ and at the end he told her that the one he loves is Shàngguān róu xuě. To him Shàngguān níng, is like a sister...
    Similar story? I am reading this because I might find some consolation in here......,Loosely translated..Giant {Prominent,} Family Secret Marriage:Black Bellied President Dotes on Wife.

7. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can I get a link?

8. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'm still reading the translated chapters of HM. I'm not sure of this is worth reading anymore.
    Anyone want to help me decide whether to continue to read or not?

9. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can continue, but if you're a person who cannot handle a lot of plotholes, loose ends, unnecessary arcs and unsatisfying ending then you better stop. Honestly though, it was a good read because if it wasn't we wouldn't stay here for so long and see the end of the novel.

Aiki likes this.
  10. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is indeed true
    Reading the spoilers was always so entertaining
    But that ending

11. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.69shu.com/txt/23005.htm
    Her ex-bf Xie Zhuojun had an accident and was in a coma..then according to some monk they, his parents need to get him engaged with a girl who possesses blessings to "chase" off the negative aura and through the pressure from both sides of the family, she reluctantly got engaged to a comatose man. She was 18 then. Since she can't changed the situation, she might as well made the best of it..So she nursed that guy till one day he miraculous woke up..So everyone was happy and she was considered as the daughter-in-law by his parents. One day after she came back from Summer vacation, she caught them both in bed..so that's how it happen and she went off to NZ for further studies. By the way, she teaches foreign languages in the local university after she return from NZ...Her sister is a half-sister same father different mother but has the same cunning foxy character as NXL...in HM hehehehe..So far I like how the story is turning out and the mc is not a pushover..which is good

12. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice nice, too bad though as there aren't any translated chapters (ㄒoㄒ)... yet. Gonna go mtl now

13. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed in the raws?

14. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Which novel? Hidden Marriage? Yes completed all 2158 chapters of it!

15. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe @vsukio will be interested in the story and might volunteer to translate???? hehehehe

Aiki, Kittsune and vsukio like this.
  16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks interested but also very lengthy... if I translate chapters for it, I'll probably need help. Looking through it right now though. :sweating_profusely:

CrimsonJade and Aiki like this.
  17. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh not hidden marriage. I know that. Was with you guys a long while back. Much thanks to you guys for the summary and bullets. I was asking about that new novel that you found similar to HM.

Aiki likes this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. It's completed with a total of 1656 chapters.

Aiki and munchin like this.
  19. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool. Anybody planning on summarizing it? If not I'll just sit back and watch. Also if you guys are, are you guys planning to make a spoiler thread for it? Maybe it will get picked up one day.

Aiki, Lazy hypocrite and munchin like this.
  20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll probably skim through to see how it is. With this story, it looks like the cheating boyfriend found out about the half sisters nasty personality before the first 150 chapters instead of it taking nearly 2000+ chapters... as for the ML and MC having a relationship, it looks like it also started before the first 150 chapters. Things look pretty quick pace, dad is an a*s mayor who tries to use the MC to climb the ML, sadly for him the MC doesn't look like she's willing, half mom and half sister is obviously two-faced, ML wants to destroy those who he doesn't find pleasing to the eyes that tries to do harmful things towards the MC, MC heart doesn't waver when the ex-boyfriend tries to be apologetic towards her etc. I'll wait to see if others also get interested in it before considering doing any summaries/bullets.