Spoiler Everyday the protagonist wants to capture me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: Sorry guys, right at this very moment I am working on the first chapter so I won't be online to answer the questions and give spoilers. But other people have read it so maybe they can join in.

:love:

Kaylee, MrsNyan, kiara8 and 4 others like this.
  2. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna know his reaction as well. :oops:

kly and readerz like this.
  3. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o
    thank you so much for picking it up. god bless your kind soul.

kly likes this.
  4. Novel otaku desu

Novel otaku desu 『R0 Trickster』『Sleeping Fox』『Desucchi』

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: yay~ looking forward to this XD

kly likes this.
  5. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh, probably not entirely correct since it was a while back but I remember early on, MC is transferring his energy(??) that he's(original villain) been cultivating over to the ML while ML is sleeping. >>the healing that @readerz was referring to in her earlier post.

To do this, MC slightly opens ML's shirt to have contact for the transferral process (??) and while doing so, the system pings with a whooooole bunch of comments from the readers that are all bashing MC for trying to lay his dirty paws on the poor, innocent ML; bullying him and now trying to eat his tofu etc. MC can only grit his teeth and sob on the inside, complaining in his heart that he's being misunderstood. He also loses some points for the bad reviews by the readers (??)
    • This happens very early after MC transmigrated into the mob(??) villain's body. Don't think the villain MC's replaced lived long in the books which is why MC tries to quickly smooth over their relationship.
    This energy transfer that MC conducts happens nearly every night or so for ~3 months.
    ML notices he's cultivating faster, waking up feeling better etc during the day.
    • MC's master/shizun(??) did notice early on that MC was sneaking in the dead of the night to ML's quarters (ML sleeps alone) and smiles because that villain had been tasked by the shizun to look after ML. (Though MC and villain both entertained completely different meanings for "taking care of ML")
    Throughout that time, ML is always very wary of MC. Even the other disciples were a bit curious with MC's about-face attitude towards ML. He's no longer trying to bully him (??).
    One night, MC who's been sleep depriving himself in doing this, sleepily trudges over to ML. While he's transferring energy, MC looks down to see ML is awake and staring at him in fury.
    • ML: "Shameless!!(#` ロ ´)". I think ML also breaks out his sword, attacking MC. MC's all, "Dang! What a time to wake up, kid!" and "Hold up, lemme explainnn!"
    MC gets stabbed and ML freaks because he's still a bun despite all the murderous anger that's been pent up. ML's confused and upset while MC's planning to lie on the ground like a corpse so ML can leave first. He ends up waiting for a while since ML's still standing there XD
    • MC gets carried like a princess by ML hohoho to ML's bed (??) where ML then cleans up MC's wound and puts on ointment. While this is all happening, MC it internally freaking out and is very confuzzled.
    Another night, ML waits up for MC to come over. Seeing ML awake, MC's nervous. He's sweating and uses the hella weak excuse of coming over to check if ML's tucked in or not. LOL Later, poor ML cries to himself when he recalls how he's never really felt anything as warm after his parents died so MC's actions makes him feel the fuzzies.

The next time, ML is awake but feigns slumber, waiting for MC to come over and do what he does every night. Hours pass and MC doesn't arrive. ML, having waited in expectation, is mad. He gets up to accost MC at MC's quarters, kicks down the door, only to discover MC is happily sleeping XD
    ML: "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TONIGHT?"
    MC: "...Older disciple brother (??) figured you'd have tucked yourself into bed properly tonight"
    ML: (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ​

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Kaylee, ahsudole, swordfish and 35 others like this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    kyaaaa <3 ....does ML figure out what the mc have been doing? (transfering energy)

Kittsune, readerz and kly like this.
  7. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does, shortly after that time when he waits for MC to visit him. After the waterthin excuse MC gives, he still goes ahead with transferring the energy to ML. Which is why ML's confused and touched. He thinks about the warmth he's been feeling during his sleep for the past 3 months and gets teary because it makes ML realise that he hasn't felt this warm since his parents died(??)
    After the next couple days or so pass, ML's cultivating and is more aware of the ease at which he's breaking through the stages (??), making him think back to the MC and his efforts in healing him. That night, ML's ready for MC to come over and transfer energy again except MC decides he's transferred enough and figured ML's in better shape since his injury is healed.

After grilling MC with q's, ML figures that MC is different from the abusive shixiong of the past and gets all sticky with him, no joke.
    One line that made me go "aww" was that moment ML decides to trust the MC is different from the villain and says to him: "Big disciple bro, stay just like this then, don't change back to that shixiong from the past." :blobmelt: and proceeds to sleep holding onto MC lol.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Kaylee, ahsudole, swordfish and 20 others like this.
  8. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU. I stopped reading pretty early but the novel's fun so I'm glad to hear it's picked up. Thank you very much for this
    ٩(*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)۶♡

lazynoodles, readerz and alexfilia like this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    A spoiler

Chapter 25's title is "Into the bridal chamber" and it's frickin' hilarious. I was very surprised when the scene abruptly shifted to the bridal chamber where MC is the bride and ML tries to ... enjoy the himself with his new bride. Of course, it's all fake. It's genjutsu (illusion) of some sort and the MC desperately tries to break it while preserving his virtue. :blobsmirk: Classic comedy!

It's just chapter 25 of 88 chapters so obviously they don't get together at that time but it just goes to show even that early in the story, the ML is openly pursuing MC - *points to title* - while MC runs away.

Kaylee, AaronKing, Aeli and 9 others like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How old are they in ch25?

readerz and kly like this.
  11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc ML already 16 y.o, but during 'into the bridal chamber' chapter, he's slightly older bc it was 'illusion', ML was trapped by illusion. The illusion is like his most inner desire, and MC tried to wake him, but whenever MC said 'you've to wake up (from the illusion)' the ML kissed MC. Until MC stabbed himself??? then ML suddenly wake up, and said that he actually refuse to wake up from the illusion, and he confessed all his feeling to MC.

sareenmomo, Kaylee, ahsudole and 13 others like this.
  12. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I don't actually remember the ages, all I remember is that ML was 13 in the beginning.

clear, kly and alexfilia like this.
  13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML is a much more aggressive version of a Luo Binghe?

Ease, kly and readerz like this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.

I skimmed through much of it. :cookie: One of the reasons I took it as a project is to make a readable English version so that I won't miss too much. ML is aggressive in the courtship but in a sweet way. It's not violent or scary.

Aeli, nielyti, Ease and 7 others like this.
  15. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im ready for all the fluffiness!:love:

kly, readerz and krrizis like this.
  16. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    im still at ch 40; but, LOL MC's brother 'slept' with Fu-smth-guy??? xDDD it's hard to understand through mtl, but did they sleep together under drug or what ? < it feels like a fox girl wanted the MC's brother, but he slept w/ Fu-smth-guy and the girl thought that MC's bro is bent bc she saw they naked in bed ??? i need a confirmation ahh xD

nielyti, Ease, kly and 4 others like this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeonjkook, totoroteddy, Aeli and 6 others like this.
  18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    nielyti, kly and readerz like this.
  19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but let people answer the poll about the title first... I want to have the best title on NU so I can get more readers.

kly and alexfilia like this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok poke me when you put the first page on NU then :D

kly likes this.