LCD Emperor’s Domination

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shance, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. She has ancestors to prevent her poking other old monsters and they all basically now each other. What she had before her eyes was 20+ years old youth (or 30+, whatever) without fame and so on, while she came from top sect in her world. Again, top sect (well not hers, her fiancee). With exception of ancient ghost whatever Li Qiye destroyed after.
    Basically poking someone is the best method for her to check someones strength and background cause she has only so much little to fear, and her ancestors knows about this little and SHOULD prevent her from it. They didn't, clearly not knowing about black hand or whatever cause author didn't know about it in time either - he invented it in the last ark and no one heared about it before.

2. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth? That is part of the premise of the entire novel

3. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this is a part, but the part where old ancestors actually know about this dark hand only came out in this last arc. Do you remember anyone in the ghost world talking about dark hand and 'you don't mess with Li Qiye since he is from THER'? No, not even when he destroyed their controllers.
    But we have such talks in this arc. They just appeared. That is why I'm saying author invented this part only now.

4. Basty

Basty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are many names that refer to such dark hand for what he did in SM world or savior of human race in ancient ming war. those old monster that known dark hand and those in the old clan also known but they dont want to talk about it becouse of humilation.... u know.. for chinese pride, face, come first than life... in nether world he didnt did many big thing that other known aside of grooming qian li and setup the plan for kill fake god in ancestral gound. the fact they crow is accquantice to city lord and headless guy and ghost pegnitor, only them known.

5. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    No, only for retards in cultivation novels it works this way. Don't stretch it on all chinese people, they do have face shit, but only in high positions of power, like other people in power in the normal world (normal =/= west). And they rarely care about it more than about their lifes.

6. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're idea of poking someone to find out is to poke them with a knife, while trying to slit their friend's throat?

7. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you serious? OF COURSE. As long as we are inside of cultivation novel, behind me are this world's top dogs, the stake is a world domination and 'someone' is seemingly nobody but possible competitor for a fking WORLD DOMINATION. Chances are, he will be really lucky nobody and it's my true win. Much lower chances, he will have some background and my actions will make him reveal it so I can plan from there.

8. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, you really meant that. Not sure what to say. Are you a rich young master? be truthful now.

9. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not. I have, however, clear distinction between my own moral and common moral inside cultivation novel. Or do you really think that people won't do the most effective things (and worst of them) for a world domination? Look up real history.
    Personally since powerful cultivators have power of contries I tend to treat their actions as a country's politic. Ruthless, effective, zero moral ground but a lots of 'face moral' and so on. Works surprisingly well.
    Much more crucial mistakes since your own mistake = country's mistake, we have lots more people in power. But when you are successful, you are really successful, look at any MC.

10. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That wasn't even the argument. The argument is that she isn't an "good character" and her stupid actions lead to her and Di Zuo's death. And that makes her a stupid one.

11. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    And I'm saying that her acting the way she acted make her a good character. So different tastes.
    Naturally personally I would have been not a powerful cultivator but that turtle from the last arc, so who I am to argue...

12. Basty

Basty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YQC just did same as sucided girl ... try to get other stornger power to kill stronger potential rival. Di Zuo just a bad luck that he isnt a girl.... LQY also dont want to kill him so he left him to his choice.

13. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    All of the sudden the chapter release one capter only??

14. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    monday is 1 chapters for a long time
    this is when @Bao also releases SV

15. Bao

Bao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys don't even know what I've just been through in this Spirit Vessel chapter.

"Sixteen year old girl's body is as soft as butter, Hongyan's smile can topple the world!"
    This is the word for word parsing of a poem. Spent like 20-30 mins asking for inputs and help to make it more presentable.

FlameE likes this.
  16. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I see from her character is that she's part arrogant young master and part protective father of arrogant young master out for revenge.

17. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    So she's chubby?

18. Emy.

Emy. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's overly plump and nice to the grope
    *insert lenny face here*

19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    didnt long jingxian start her cultivation from the start again?? how come she still have 11 palaces. if she start a new should'nt the palaces be gone?

20. Bao

Bao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Qiye said to wait until shes back home with her ancestors.