LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah nice idea but I don't think it's something you can teach. Weren't elementalists rare anyways? Or am I imagining things

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the way people of other worlds react to him, it is something that can be passed on. I don't know if he knows how though. Still, its information that should have been included along with the summoning circles etcetera.

3. Random Refugee

Random Refugee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea! Having a little girl that everyone wants to provide for and protect may help bind the team together emotionally -- even Ludia and Hwaya, hopefully.

Maybe Illina and Ruyue can become friends and she can ride Ruyue. She would get a friend/pet that she feels safe to snuggle with, and the team would have ss serious ice power on paws.
    Who keeps referring to Shin as 'Second Master'? From ch157 we know that it is a short-ranged attacker. Maybe Sumire?

4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay~ he can get the info from Loretta. After he pays a hefty sum haha

5. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Minami Sumire the japanese girl, she is a tank like Shuna and has Athena's true name. however unlike Shuna she isnt clumsy to the point she is restricted in shields only, so she picked up spearsmanship to raise her dps. She is friends with Shuna since they have similar personalities, probably because they are both shielders.

Basically the cost of Ilina is too high so they as they said threw her away. since itll be a international issue, they hoped she would die to cover up their neglegence and to make sure other countries didnt get a stronger ranker.

Also "let it go let it go."

6. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its very possible that they make the ambush in the dungeon but rather than insede its more likely to happen outside it when they already cleared the dungeon and are tired (?) what would increase their chanses greatly. Also if I was a evil mastermind the damages of the possible figth they have can be disguised as a event dungeon boss figth as they have the area closed, what could also be used as the reason to Revival death and eliminate the leak of the russia setup all in one swoop

I remember that when Shin was still in the 5 floor it was said that shin was unluky because the first was the only dungeon wher wraits appeared in so early so is safe to asume that in the reward are not inferior but that they have some kind of lag in coming out and some bosses apear in more that one dungeon to correct the dificulty level, like for example the dullahan could be the gold level test for the second dungeon. Beside this is only relevant while we are talking about the equipement, tatooes and bos titles as other titles are completly irrelevant to floors and just nobody aside of Shin grind elixires to the limit while skills are more reliant in proficiency than they rarity
    All that said about the demerits of the dungeon change, I feel that they give it importance not because they while have more dificulty clearing the dungeon after all everyone in the first dungeon was already at that dificulty level and even have 30 floors more whort of skills grinding but because they will be afected in the real life and a suden decrease in streng could be dangerous when figthin monster outside the dungeon

7. ebito

ebito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think the rusian is planning to kill ilina... i think the prime minister is planing to kill all the ranker... i got the feeling that the france ranker and those 50 other is already frozen by ilina power... he relying on ilina power that she can't control... he doesn't think that shin is strong enough to resist ilina power... and i don't think any sane people will just trust what other people say with out any doubt... even if ilina is not a child shin will at least ask why did she kill all those people...

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolol~ for a second I was wondering what do you mean by that. Then it hit me hahahaha

9. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, betting now prime minister has been corrupted by demons

10. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His virginity

11. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You underestimate human greed young boi.

12. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how could this be motivated by greed? you need to gain something, this just looks stupid.

13. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Not this shit again.

14. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Since ancient times Humans have a tendency of endless greed especially those people with high social standings/political powers, even when they already got a lot of fortune and they still want more!! They want to devour everything that have a lot of value They lust for power,control,fame,money,. women stuffs like that.

And what those bastards feared the most? is to lose that POWER they have in control!
    they will do anything or everything they got just to maintain that shitty position...

15. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing Shin she will be invited to the first dungeon.

And there is a way to control her power... namely learning from the expert of her field

Deific manifestation please don't fail us

16. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have a vision of Ilina creating an ice castle while annihilating a dungeons.

17. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SS ranked fire user in on Shin's team.

18. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm new member for team revival get

19. ebito

ebito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when a little child can survive in a SS rank dungeon by herself for more than a month i'm willing to bet that her power is beyond SS rank... and like i said earlier that prime minister have no clue how strong shin and his team is... i also willing to bet that the france SS ranker is not the first SS ranker that ilina accidentally kill with her power...

20. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She have ridiculus ice power and can eat ice beast´s and that is a ice dungeon. i think more all the "monster´s" just cant do anything against her.