The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Annnnd still more Dragons
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    And yet more dragons.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Redo

Redo 『God Tier Fanon BRO』 『Swordsaint Puppeteer』 \></

Reading List:
    Link
    I clicked all of them :blobReach:

so pretty~

Gav likes this.
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT-Fei Qilin
    Shizun liked to call all of them by the names of sweets and pastries as endearments. It was just a thing he did, like his tendency to bake when he was upset or frustrated.

Even before he came under Shizun's tutelage, Fei Qilin had been fond of sweets.

After, well, the world was apparently wider and more full of delicious food than he'd ever thought it to be. If anything,, it had become a thing between Shizun's students to grouse, complain and pout about being called sweet names, firstly, because what kind of manly name was apple pie, anyway?:facepalm:

Shouldn't Shizun be giving them courtesy names by now? :blobconfused:

But no, instead of courtesy names, what they got were endearments, like butterball, teacake, red velvet cake, choolate cake, doughnut, cupcake, custard bun, chocolate mousse, bath bun, boston bun, belgian bun, doughnut, coffee crumble, cinnamon roll....

Secondly, there were hundreds of kinds of pastries and whenever they complained about a new nickname, Shizun would bake up a new batch of pastries and then everyone had a taste.

Because apparently Shizun felt they were similar to that particular pastry at that particular time.

Fei Qilin was fairly sure by now everyone else was just doing it for the second reason! :blobpeek:

5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you~!

6. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol dating huh
    If sunjin ever found out what he was thinking i wonder what his reaction would be lol

Ohohohohohohohohoho
    I KNEW IT

Nekura and Gav like this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    All of Bai Zhan peak knows they're dating. Isn't it obvious?

But if Sun Jin found out, he'd grab Shizun's wooden fan and start whacking Daomei to a pulp with it.

They all know Daomei wouldn't even dodge, he'd just smile at Sun Jin besottedly and let him whack until Sun Jin gave up because a. his hand hurts. And b. he feels secretly guilty.

Daomei has a hard skull!:notlikeblob: Sun Jin will stand by this claim!

Fulmine Chrys, Ease, Kageryuu and 6 others like this.
  8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link

My current soundtrack.

IzKir and Redo like this.
  9. Redo

Reading List:
    Link

This one is my background music~

10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I need evil (green tea/white lotus) bitch names plz.
    Someone give me evil bitch names, I need them. :V

11. Redo

Reading List:
    Link
    Mu Meiyan ?
    or is it wu weiyan?

I forgot~
    A name of a villainess from My Diciple Died Yet Again

Gav likes this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    This works! :D

13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT- Chen Wanyong
    Wanyong still remembered the first time he ever met his fiancee. It was in the Chen family main courtyard which was filled with quince, peach, plum, pear and apricot trees. The peach, pear and apricot were in full blossom. The plum blossoms had been falling away. Her young face was as beautiful as a flower, skin pale as jade, her dark hair light and soft as a cloud. Her phoenix eyes and willow brows were captivating.

She was two years younger than he and he had stood stock still, staring at her for a long moment before the discreet cough of one of his halfbrothers had woken him from that spell.

He should have known it wasn't going to last.

Wu Meiyan was the precious daughter of the Wu family, one of the immortal cultivator family lineages like Wanyong's own, in the same province. She had been skilled with calligraphy, poems and music, so had he been.She was a beauty, he was a dedicated young nobleman. Their elders had considered them well matched, and they had many discreet meetings. She had hidden her laughter behind silk fans and silk sleeves and he had smiled back, the two of them sharing private jokes.

Right up until the time when they had started training for cultivating. The spring ended with a bitter drought.

At first, things had gone well for him but then, suddenly everything went downhill. His family's cultivating method apparently didn't suit his physiology.

At first, people had been supportive. Then, they had kept telling him to try harder. But it had been of no use. The family method wasn't suited for him. It didn't work well at all.

His cousins and halfsiblings were outwardly consoling and inwardly mocking. Among themselves, they laughed at his predicament; at each slip downwards. Eventually, no matter how hard he worked it was no use and the family gave him up as a bad cause, an embarrassment to their lineage.

And his fiancee's family broke things off with him, taking one of his halfbrothers who showed skill with the clan techniques as his replacement.

He had thought she had feelings for him, but that had been self delusion- she had been humoring him to see what she could get out of him. When he was no longer a good investment, she had dropped him aside.

14. wraven881

wraven881 Stressed Student

Reading List:
    Link
    ......*takes up pitchfork*

Nekura, IzKir and Gav like this.
  15. Redo

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT-Chen Wanyong
    She was as false as the fake mountains and man-made ponds of his family's courtyard, her coldblooded search for advancement hidden by her delicate form and beautiful features. Her elegance and grace were like the planted trees, vines, mosses and flowers whose green shadows and lacy silhouettes hid the chisel marks of artifice.

Driven from his home, he had been driven to overdone, ornate court poem writing just by thinking about her. And it wasn't really just her- it was what she had symbolized. Elders who called had him their clan's promising heir. A father and stepmother who he thought truly loved him and treasured him. Younger half-siblings who he had cared for and looked after, and who, he had thought... cared for him.

But they had been a lie as she was a lie and he did not deal with being stripped of his delusions well.

If Cang Qiong Mountain Sect had not come and taken him away, he would have shattered in the wake of his losses of inheritance, family and fiancee all in one smooth sweep.

As it was, that was a long time ago. He was now twenty two and she must be twenty. And now, he was a senior inner sect disciple of one of the peaks of the best known immortal cultivator sects...while she should have been married to his brother five years ago.

He could probably ask why she was trying to speak to him now of all times, when she should have been raising her children and she herself had severed their ties, but he couldn't be arsed to bother. Just thinking about her and the family who had thrown him away made him want to reach for a wine jar, but Shifu had made it very clear he would not abide Wanyong becoming a lush.

Mostly by whacking him across the back of the head with his fan and scolding him vociferously about it being 'defeatist'. According to Shifu, the best revenge was living well, and therefore, Shifu insisted that his best revenge was dating Liu Qingge's sister.

Wanyong may have been drunk, but he wasn't that drunk, okay?! "Martial Uncle Liu Qingge would kill me!" he flailed in shock. "That's his baby sister!"

"She's also the prettiest and best connected lady in all the sects, short of her peak lady." Shifu pointed out. "In terms of rubbing in that they fucked up, dating her or the peak lord in question would do it."

"You just want to watch me crash and burn." Wanyong had groused.

"....I am a cruel and sadistic master, I fully admit." Shifu grinned. "Feel better now?"

After having been distracted with the terrifying prospect of having to ask Liu Qingge if he could date his BABY SISTER, Wanyong had to admit, he was no longer drunk.

Now he was sober and terrified by the grin on his master's face.

"No."

The grin got wider.

"NO."

And wider.

"SHIFU, I SWEAR-"

Three days later, Wanyong's eyes had been itching in terror because he was at a restaurant with LIU QINGGE'S SISTER, and he had been looking around furtively and frantically to see if Liu Qingge was going to come out of the woodwork.

No. He wasn't there.

That meant he still had to impress the girl. She at least looked very, very amused by his flailing.

"So," she smiled behind her veil. "Let me guess, your Peak Lord insisted on hauling you out to see the sights too?"

Frantic nodding seemed to be the best option at this point.

Of course, what slipped out was not. "I'm kind of avoiding seeing my ex after she broke the relationship."

Well, fuck.

Her smile slipped away. "So, you're not actually interested?"

"Your brother is terrifying and my master is batshit crazy." Wanyong stated frankly.

"It would be nice if those two idiots would stop dancing around the point and get together already." She nodded.

Wait.

WAIT.

WAS SHE A FUJOSHI?!

WHY WAS THIS EVEN HIS LIFE?!

17. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    and thus a friendship blossoms~ *throws flower shaped sugar confetti*

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    G's secret plan is to get Wanyong to fake-date all the prettiest girls of Xian Shu Peak.

Ease, wraven881, Nekura and 3 others like this.
  19. TanarWater

TanarWater A Dapper, Decorous Deer who is Dressed to Impress

Reading List:
    Link
    That is hilarious. He will be known as an absolute lady killer all the while internally screaming. I bet the ladies could also get into it comparing their 'dates' and embellishing stories.

Nekura, IzKir and Gav like this.
  20. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdevil::blobdevil: *brandishes pitchforks*