NUF's 2nd Anniversary Celebration - NUF's BEST

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NUF 2nd Anniversary, Sep 11, 2017.

1. jamechi

jamechi Will pop in once in a while, maybe...

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    Tch....
    *grumbles and crushes both in a hug*

3. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ wait, What?!

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Teehee, that's a pretty wonderful couple!!! \(^^)/

jamechi and Bielt like this.
  6. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Right!
    Wittiest @GamingIce

Also, special mention to @lavender_drop and @yuzuki for being the coolest ♡
    xD
    But actually my mention of ur skills extend beyond the ero tho x3
    well... J were the first on my mind cause someone mentioned you..

Not anymore tho :b
    :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobxd:

7. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that is rather cute though \o/ :blobsalt:

Aiiee and Pyoo like this.
  8. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
  9. GamingIce

GamingIce 『Holder of the Ring of Promise』『RPG Nerd』

Reading List:
    Link
    jamechi likes this.
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovely likes this.
  11. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets see~
    Craziest Member: It gotta be @Tony right?. I mean, he created this crazy place *sip tea*

Cutest Member: @BlancFrost nothing special, i just want her to give up to her fate~ and i bet on you so you gotta win frost chan~
    Ofc @Land of The Fallen is the cutest to me~ but my bet wont change.

Kindest Member there are many but to me it gotta be: @Lavenderia

Legendary Member: @episod3ux was? I dont know, he welcomed me to NuF on my 1st day and then dissapeared.
    Hearing afterwards of him from old members it really sound like a legend....

Most Creative Member well my opinion is biased towards members of the Poetry hall, i dont know much about others. @Osamaru @Pyoo @BlancFrost @Nahrenne

Most Helpful Member: @brasca123 you can see her anywhere and everywhere~ at least on the threads i watch x). And it might doubtful but @Shem *sip tea*

Wittiest Member no idea to fill gap @Land Of Tea i summon you

Favorite Couple @Shem x @Emy.
    And @Accidentally x @lavender_drop

Best Clan/Family/Group/Sect of the year
    The @Bottle cult? I try to stay away from those things~
    There is a @Pyoo cult?! ofc its nominated!
    If there aint it shall be created~

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  12. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Gamble responsibly! Betting on me isn't being responsible!
    Aw~ I should check out the new poems in the hall.

AliceShiki and lexlangel like this.
  13. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    Craziest Member : @Frank N. Stein -
    In one word, unexpected. You don't know what this person would do. From anything to everything, he has done it all. He would be called a lunatic if it wasn't for his surprisingly high IQ. He has jumped into a pit of fire ants with no qualms, jumped out of a plane with no parachute, thrown his hand on a train, charged into a warzone unarmed, you name it. The craziest thing he's done, maybe, is to assassinate an MC. The world rejected him afterwards, but he succeeded. He stole the MC's plot armor and then nuked the world. Even now, his craziness leaves people shuddering in amazement.

Cutest Member : @Frank N. Stein -
    OMG! :blobsmilehappyeyes: SO CUUUUTE!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: This guy is, like, the cutest guy eva. *giggle* He is C-U-T-E!!!!! Just LOOKING at him makes me happy :D:D!! For reals, vote for him! He is the best! *squeals* He is just so freakin adorable! I mean look at that face! How does that not make you wanna just go over and squeeze his cheeks and cuddle and sleep with!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Just vote for him! *squeals* :blobxd::blobxd:

Kindest member : @Frank N. Stein -
    This man would die for me. He would die for you. Maybe you haven't heard of him, and that's because of how humble he is. He is not someone to shirk away when he sees someone going through a tough time. He steps up to the plate and takes all the beans like a man. He waits there till the pitcher is ready to throw a fastball, only to let it go by. He would sacrifice himself, not for the greater good, but for his own self. Because he is the manifestation of kindness, the role model for everybody out there. When you ask him for something, he gives. When you don't, he still gives. Because that's the way he is.

Legendary Member : @Frank N. Stein -
    The most legendary god. He was born into captivity, but was released after wrestling a lion's meat away, the wardens scared of his ability. He ventured far into the wilderness and killed many legendary creatures. Even godspawn could not escape death's scythe after being locked on to by him. He wanted to be the best that ever was, and realizing that he could gain no more from the wilderness, wandered into society. There he became a mythical merchant, the ultimate playboy, an unmatchable painter, a renowned king, the strongest being. He became tired of it all after a while so he catapulted himself into the stars to meet the aliens beyond his own planet. However, even ET couldn't match him and soon after, he became the lord of the universe. However, he was still not settled. He killed himself and devoured Death to reach a semi-godhood. He broke through the walls of reality to face off with god, who could sadly only match .000001% of his power. Even the Invisible Dragon could only slightly burn his clothes before being blasted away by a flick. Such is the epic of @Frank N. Stein .

Most Creative Member : @Frank N. Stein -
    Have you ever looked up creativity? It says [What @Frank N. Stein has in spades]. That just shows how impressively creative he is. His imagination is something beyond your most fantastical dreams, the fantastical dreams of any unicorn, the fantastical dreams of any scientist. Probably even those in a coma for their whole life can't mtch @Frank N. Stein . His creativity know no limit. Albert Einstein once said that "The difference between genius and stupid is that stupidity is that genius has its limits." I say "Stupidity can only step aside when @Frank N. Stein 's creativity rolls up." Da boy is bak.

Most Helpful Member : @Frank N. Stein -
    An amazing dude with a hardworking personality. He takes on the burdens of those who can't carry their loads and pushes those who fall behind forward. I have never seen a more helpful person. He donates to charities and sponsors children to go to college. The saint that he is, he is tolerant and amazing beyond imagination. I definitely nominate him for this role, not only because of his holistic generosity, but also because of his ethics.

Wittiest Member : @Frank N. Stein -
    This guy is so goddamn funny! I can't even think of the words that come out of his mouth! Everything he says has a hidden meaning, one that's both obvious and hilarious! I have never seen someone so witty! I'm proud to be his friend and glad that I met him. He's my daily joy, and I don't know what I would do without him. He has never managed to not tickle my funny bone!

Favorite Couple : @Frank N. Stein X @Frank N. Stein -
    This couple was separated by life and death, reality and fantasy, mind and body. They could only imagine each other in the delusions that kept them sane. One constantly set out to find their soul mate. Toiling in severe environments, enduring any pain. The other researched and researched for a way to find the other, wasting away in front of a desk. Only at the moment the universe ended did they finally meet. The mere eye contact was sufficient for them. That single moment dragged on for an eternity and smiles never seen before were slowly drawn onto their faces. Any regrets were forgotten as the moment of bliss was enough for them. This couple suffered through tragedy and separation but never forgot their love for one another. Truly admirable.

Best Clan / Sect of the year : The @Frank N. Stein Sect -
    Join the @Frank N. Stein Sect! Comes with both cookies and milk. You can obtain great and unmatched power along with the knowledge of god! Any amount of wealth will be available to you at the moment's asking! Any person you desire will become yours instantly! Best of all, becoming a member of the @Frank N. Stein Sect allows you to skip any and all lines! Only for a limited time, join while you still have the opportunity! Places are running out fast, join as fast as you can! We wait for you to walk along us on the path of heroes!

14. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn narcisist .....
    2Q==.jpg

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Thabk you!!! *hugs*

lexlangel likes this.
  16. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha didn't even realize!

Pyoo and AliceShiki like this.
  17. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    *facepalms*
    You'll never get a waifu that isn't yourself or a bot.

18. MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN Planet sized warrior Tony without wisdom teeth

Reading List:
    Link
    I was blind to not see mt.tai :notworthy:

lexlangel, Pyoo and Wobbly like this.
  19. wolf.prince

wolf.prince Sleepy✩Not A Kitty✩Lazy Glutton✩Trap(?)

Reading List:
    Link
    AliceShiki and Bielt like this.
  20. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN likes this.