Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 68 - You have no chance
    - When YWW arrived to the Jin Gardens, she got locked up
    - The sound of the lock made her heart tremble, she unconsciously tightened her grip on her bag filled with medicine
    - After less than half of a month, she had finally returned
    - Although everything had been within her expectations and control, after she was locked in this familiar and luxurious bedroom, she couldn't control the fear that had long invaded her soul and drop by drop it submerged her body in fear
    - Due to being imprisoned for 7 years, she had been extremely afraid of the dark and silence, but in the end, because she became used to the dark and silence, she began to fear light and crowds
    - What she's fears the most was not the imprisonment itself
    - Its the idea that if one day, if she was given freedom, she'd be unable to mentally escape from her cage
    - Even if she were to re-live everything once again, back before all the tragedies had happened, she'd still be unable to escape from her past memories and the shadow of her past life
    - Outside the door, she heard familiar footsteps, step by step, in the quiet space, it was unusually clear and terrifying
    - "Squeak", the door was pushed open
    - YWW's pupil's contracted after she saw the the demon like figure by the door
    - For a moment, a scene from her previous memories had complete overlapped
    - The girl's alarmed expression was like a poison that would corrode a person's conscience
    - SYH's rationality and self-control had vanished in a puff of smoke
    - In the next second, YWW was thrown onto the bed with a great force
    - The bag she'd been tightly holding onto "crashed" onto the floor
    - In the next instance, when she wanted to speak, her fragile throat was being strangled
    - Her breathing became more and more difficult, causing her vitality to leave her body little by little
    - After regaining her breath, her lips and tongue were forcefully bitten, her mouth quickly filled with the taste of blood
    - "Wan Wan... I told you.. this is the last time.. now you'll have no more chances..."
    - After saying this sentence, the man's footsteps gradually went farther away, the sound of the lock was heard again
    - As soon as her neck was loosened, YWW fiercely coughed
    - There wasn't the slightest trace of fear left in her eyes, only chillness and gloom remained
    - In the messy study, the huge space felt ice frozen
    - The man sat before the desk as if he was a weathered sculpture that had its residual warmth little by little eroded by violence and cruelty
    - In the deadly silence, rapid knocking was suddenly heard from the door
    - "Roll--" (get lost!) SYH's violent and angry voice caused the knocking to cease
    - But soon, the knocking on the door became more rapid
    - Because they didn't get a response, the person that had been knocking had directly entered the room
    - The situation inside the room was scarier than he had thought it would be
    - Seeing his terrifying face and blood-red wild beast like eyes caused the blood from XY's face to drain out of fear
    - The following matter is too important, he must let the master know about it!
    - XY tries to forcefully calm himself, after finally regaining some of his strength back, he quickly tells SYH that he had personally checked things, YWW didn't go to school, halfway down the road, she went over to Benevolence Hospital...
    - XY can obviously feel the air getting colder, this caused his entire body to become more sweaty
    - He tells SYH that the surveillance show that YWW did go to the hospital, but she didn't go to the emergency room
    - She went to the department where an old Chinese medicine professional was
    - Afraid that SYH didn't understand what the main point is, XY deliberately tells SYH that from the beginning till the end, YWW never went to find GYZ!

Special thanks to @Fuyuneko for helping out a lot this chapter!!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. NerdExpress

NerdExpress 『Shem's Kouhai』,『Nerdy』,『Saving The World』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @Fuyuneko *throws flowers into air* ~!!! ^-^

3. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it was just very minor help. Like less than 1%.

riyo, Lazy hypocrite and NerdExpress like this.
  4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't word some of it because I couldn't even understand it. I must still give you my gratitude. :blobparty:

5. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the author someone who accepts suggestions from commentors??

If so.... CHINESE SPEAKER HERE PLS. GO RAGE ON THE CAMP!!! WE NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION!!

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  6. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    My God ahhhh YWW did great acting. That's a great improvement in her life!! In a short period and sacrifice, she managed to capture SYH's heart. So worth it. Chapter 70 got me a bit moved.[​IMG]

Rangeles, Kalione, Leiaia and 4 others like this.
  7. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Though i think it'll be more plot progress if she didnt act that part... It'll make an easier way for MC to push SMQ to the cliff.... Along with scum 'fiance' i think...

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  8. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no!im kinda late in this.....
    what??that was just acting????!!!
    give me back my tears!!!!
    my dignity!!!!!

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I think for now, she's just trying to destroy SYH's trust for for SMQ and to have him to completely trust her or at least trust her more than how much he previously did.
    I was feeling emotional too!! Until I actually went to re-read the parts instead of skimming... orz

10. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still feel sad for her even though it was an act, she had to put herself through that pain..

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 69
    - XY's expression was somewhat complicated
    - XY tells him that the old Chinese medicine doctor is quite famous, he knows the best ways for treating insomnia
    - He had also seen this doctor before for treatment
    - XY had already obtained a copy of the monitor's recording of YWW visit to the doctor
    - XY showed SYH the surveillance video on his cell phone
    - While carrying her school bag, YWW was sitting solemnly in front of the old Chinese medicine doctor
    - The old doctor asks her where is she feeling uncomfortable?
    - YWW tells the doctor that she isn't feeling uncomfortable, she came to help someone else!
    - The old doctor frowns and asks her how can she come see him instead of the other person?
    - YWW hurriedly tries to explain herself by telling him that her boyfriend has a very serious case of insomnia
    - He had seen many doctors and used multiple methods for treatment but none were effective
    - Doctor grandpa is very famous, her boyfriend must have already asked him for treatment, so she came here
    - But what she wants is to understand and gain more knowledge about insomnia so she could understand her boyfriends feelings
    - When the old doctor heard her words, he was somewhat surprised
    - While looking somewhat moved, he tells her that she's very thoughtful
    - Not many people are like her to be so attentive and careful for the patient! Very well, he'll tell her!
    - YWW thanks him while revealing a very happy smile, she took out a her notebook and pen and began to seriously take notes
    - Seeing her being so earnest, the old doctor explained a lot of knowledge to her
    - YWW from the beginning to the end looked extremely dedicated, she occasionally raised very specific issues
    - She tells him that her boyfriends grandmother told her that long-term insomnia would affect a persons temperament?
    - The old doctor nods, in this case, if it's serious, not only will it harm the body, their personality and mentality would also be greatly affected. It's not something that they could control, as a family member, they should try to ease their anxiety, they should be more caring towards them, and give them more patience!
    - YWW looked a little guilty and tells the old doctor that she had always made her boyfriend angry....
    - "Before when I was dealing with exams, I reviewed for the entire week and only slept for 3-4 hours a day, the feeling of lack of sleep was really uncomfortable! Doctor grandpa, tell me more, teach me what I can do to help him feel better!"
    - After 10 minutes, the surveillance video ended, the room restored to it's dead silence
    - The girl's concerning words can still be heard in their ears
    - XY's heart had mixed feelings, he tells SYH that they misunderstood YWW...
    - Not knowing how long the silence had lasted, suddenly, the shrill of a chair rubbing against the ground sounded
    - When XY finally reacted, the man that was sitting in front of the desk had disappeared
    - At the second floor bedroom, the door was pushed open by a person, the room was dim, cold, and quiet
    - The girl was still in the same position as she was when he had left
    - She was motionlessly holding onto her knees while being curled up
    - When she heard the sound of the door, her small body shook violently
    - SYH stood in place, both of his fists were tightly clenched, it seemed as if his footsteps had grown roots
    - His eyes slowly fell onto the black plastic bag on the bed, the content of the bag was scattered on the ground
    - He slowly walked towards the bag, bent down, and picked up what was scattered on the floor
    - A few packages of Chinese herbal medicine, an outpatient medical records, and a pink notebook...
    - When he spread out the pages, he saw the girl's dense handwritten notes

It literally said "doctor grandpa" for all the MLT I use so if anyone else knows what YWW is actually calling the old doctor, please let me know! Unless that's really what she's calling him... then.. thanks anyways! :blobsalute:

Taking a short break before doing chapter 70's bullets.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  12. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To those who are wondering why people always say 'roll' in the translations, it's because in character in Chinese '滚' means to 'get out' or 'get lost'. But at the same time in different context means to 'roll' as well. So it's not actually a weird funny moment when the dude tells someone to roll while he's brooding, unfortunately.

Elliana, Hae_UNa, annkanni and 5 others like this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 - I know
    - SYH stared blankly at the things on the ground, he looked at the notebook, at the girl's earnestly written notes
    - His heart felt as if someone had rubbed a broken piece of slag into his heart
    - One by one, he carefully put the things on the ground away
    - He then stood up and stiffly walked towards the girl
    - At this moment, the girl was holding onto her knees while deeply burying her head
    - It was as if it was for protection, to repel, it was similar to locking herself in a small world
    - On the edge of her neck, there were clear and visible traces of bruises, it stung the man's eyes
    - SYH extended his hand out, he seemly wanted to touch the girl's shoulders
    - However, just as he was getting a little closer to her, the girl's body shook more violently
    - The man's thin lips tightened, his stretched out hand hung in the air
    - After awhile, he recovered his hand and slowly stepped back
    - His eyes instantly fell onto the girl, scenes flashed in his mind...
    - She told him that she had figured it out, that she wanted to get to know him
    - That she wanted to date him normally, that she'll try to work hard to grow into a sweet melon
    - She was willing to see grandma, she deliberately dressed up well-behaved
    - She earnestly picked out a gift, she coaxed the old lady to become that happy
    - She knew he had insomnia, she probably heard it from his grandma, then intentionally went to the hospital to find a professional
    - When she found an experienced old doctor who understood his condition, she took notes and even bought medicine...
    - She really wanted to try to understand him, accept him... But in the end, what she got was...
    - His inexplicable rage, unwarranted rebuking, indiscriminate injury...
    - She's afraid of him, hates him... How can she not fear him? How can she not hate him? Even he hated himself
    - The man's eyes went dark, the coldness from his body was becoming more and more frightening
    - The entire space was flooding with a suffocating oppression
    - The girl curled up on the bed became aware of the terrible atmosphere around her body
    - While trembling, she lifted her small head that was buried in her knees
    - She looked at his pair of dark eyes filled with horror and panic
    - While looking as if she was in a trance, she murmured
    - "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I was wrong... I know my wrong... I know my wrong..."
    - Looking at the girl's panic-stricken expression, listening to her admitting to her wrongs
    - SYH's heart felt as if it was being crushed by giant iron claws, blood was dripping as it ached
    - The man clenched both of his fists and walked towards the girl once again
    - While looking at the girl's panic-stricken eyes, he very slowly and carefully pulled the girl into his arms then spoke in a soft voice
    - "Wan Wan... You're not wrong... The one who was wrong is me... I'm sorry that I... I misunderstood you... I thought... I thought you deceived me... I thought you were going to go find GYZ..."
    - The girl finally came back to her senses and violently shook her head, she then anxiously spoke out
    - "I didn't... I didn't... I was going to... Look for a doctor.... You couldn't sleep..."
    - SYH's arms that were around the girl suddenly tightened, "Yes... I know... I know... I know you did it for me..."
    - The moment the man's words fell, after enduring for a long time, the girl's tears dropped like large rain drops
    - The tears brought a scalding heat that soaked onto his chest
    - "I didn't... I didn't lie to you..." The girl choked with tears
    - Her cries of grievance and sadness made the persons heart feel as if a knife was being twisted in his heart
    - "I'm sorry..."

14. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Man..... intense..... I cried a bit

Elliana, Leiaia, Hae_UNa and 6 others like this.
  15. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried too bro ;( Even if it's all an act, imagine her life when this happened on a regular basis ;( She was truly fearful then.. Now she's empty.

Elliana, Leiaia, Hae_UNa and 7 others like this.
  16. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..i-im not crying!!:cry::cry:..
    reading the bullets made me teared up a bit...
    even though I know that was just wanwan acting...(?)
    but still my heart aches for her:(.

Leiaia, ravenjaz, Hae_UNa and 4 others like this.
  17. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link

18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't believe im actually crying even know that it was an act :cry:

19. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that wanted to praise YWW for her A+ acting?

Elliana, Raizendeville, riyo and 5 others like this.
  20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    And the best actress award goes to... YWW! :blobparty: