LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming the stockpile is edited xD

2. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did a mass release once due to patreon...

He did wrote that hes going to.do 7 a week release

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. I think that was my favorite cultivation breakthrough of his ;)

I wonder how he'll deflect the Soul Depth requirement long enough to go through the pavilion's library? Also wondering how high his Soul Depth will be after compiling the Heaven's Path Soul Depth Art or whatever it'll be called.
    He's not really qualified to be a four star. Two star, sure, but four star requires knowledge of higher tier things, much higher rankings on his supporting occupations, and more of them. He doesn't have the extra occupations, nor the greater depth of knowledge about them or cultivation. His knowledge pretty much stops at the level of what's available to a two star. Though that may change to some extent after he memorizes the pavilion's library and uses his next golden page to absorb all the books he's read. It just depends on the quality of the library. He's still in a fairly minor kingdom that can only produce a small handful of two star master teachers after all.

4. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He should have just gone through the pavilion's library first, since that was why he even took the 1-star Master Teacher examination. His Soul Depth will probably end up jumping past 6 even without using the enlightenment jade :p

5. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the reason is as stated then it is most likely alot past it.
    I mean, logically that thingy should at least be able to display results for
    the equivalent for 2nd and 3rd master teacher, yet it couldn't/didn't.

6. Lestari

Lestari [✿Reader✿] p(^-^q) [♡Anime♡]

Reading List:
    Link
    Today Mass release 312-315.
    But Chapter 313
    Uh i dunno, when i write this.
    That chapter story seem disconected from chapter 312.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm expecting the first half of the next chapter to be shocked reactions to that last line ;)

That aside, I think he should just delay the two star exam until tomorrow so that he has time to go through the library. If he keeps insisting on doing it now, then he'll have to do the Symposium first and he's still not ready for that.

8. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't that be Zhang Xuan?

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think he should have saved the page to use on absorbing books. You can't always count on people to be grateful, nor can you assume that those pages can be generated continuously.

I wonder how he'll explain his level explosion in Soul Depth? Assuming he bothers to of course, which he probably won't.

10. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    with the books he will read in the future count the 1 and 2 maybe 3 star books being maybe in the millions he made the right chose. it would be more wasteful to use it now

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming he'd use the page after going through the pavilion's library. At that point, he should have somewhere in the neighborhood of a million books to absorb, which would likely knock him out for days. By the time he could amass a surplus like that again, he'd probably have golden pages to spare. Honestly, I'm already wondering what else it can do since he really won't need to raise his Soul Depth again for a while (or is likely to ever need a golden page for it again after going through the pavilion's library), and finding enough books that he couldn't just absorb them naturally is going to be quite hard without moving on to an even larger kingdom.

12. Silangan

Silangan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator is releasing 7/week instead of their usual 1/day. Theyre prob busy because of finals (where though? Because its barely midterms here lol) so theyre just posting the required 7/week. Does anyone know anything?

QI could probably code a queue thingy so the translators wouldnt have to go back everyday just to update it, kind of like tumblr posts. And then it'll bug and release the hundreds of stockpiled chapters and it will be glorious. Hahaha

Im curious too. It seems it helps with powering up the soul/mental energies? I wouldnt be surprised if it helps raise his cultivation too, though that would be a waste outside of emergency situations.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how they decide who gets to be his student? And if any one star master teachers will be fighting for the spot ;)

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Mo is a scumbag, but I think the author may like torturing him a bit too much ;)

Why would Half Zhongshi realm manuals be useless to 1-star master teachers? Wouldn't anyone who had any desire to reach 2-star be absolutely required to study said manuals?

For a librarian from Earth he has some strange ideas about who should and shouldn't have access to the biographies of great historical figures.

Sounds like he'll be forging equipment soon. I wonder if it'll stop at Spirit tier? Also wondering if he'll be teaching crafting at the school.

So, was Mo Hongyi just sitting outside of the library all night waiting for the MC to come out?

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, on the upside, he only really needs to convince one student. If he's feeling extra cynical, he can just pick the worst student in the class and focus all of his attention on them. Of course, the MC definitely won't do that, but it might work for Mo Hongyi.

So, why were the two best classes not taken by the Half-Zhongshi teachers that were just recruited?

16. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Library of heavens slapping path

Where the mc doesnt just figuratively slap people faces into submission.

He has reach a new cultivation level of face slapping! Even the parents of the people he slap would want to slap his target too...

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would they do it publicly? The disadvantage for anyone who went second would be huge, and in another way, the advantage for anyone who went second would be almost as extreme if the person who went first only barely failed.

Given the MC's impatient personality, it really doesn't make sense that he'd go last. I understand that the author is following a convention, but it just plain doesn't make sense for this MC.

Also, this chapter feels completely wasted. If you took the first part of it where the rules were being explained and pasted it onto the last part where Mo Hongyi starts to speak, then (with very minor edits) I doubt anyone would notice or care.

18. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    The same thing happened during the Tea Brewing Master's birthday party, when he was competing with Lu Xun. That's just how it works in the world he reincarnatied in. If you both know the answer, the first person to say it wins.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It strikes me as a fairly stupid method really, especially since it encourages people to give bad answers. Plus, if they did each person privately, the MC staying quiet wouldn't feel so contrived.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a fun chapter, but it would have been nice if their problems weren't so conveniently things that only he would be able to see through.

Also, he should have said that his knowledge of the poison came from his study of beast taming. Its not good to have a reputation as a poison master.