Spoiler The strategy of washing clean a slag Shou/bottom/uke (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 11, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another fast transmigration novel with a system:
    http://www.sto.cc/book-168005-1.html

MC transmigrates into the role of the uke who is despised by the gong/seme (maybe ML?) and he plans to wash himself clean of the "slag" reputation.

another name for this novel:
    If I said I'm not a slag uke, will you believe me?

worlds:
    1. chairman's wall-climbing (social climbing) lover
    2. the king's future wife who ran away from marriage
    3. big shot's hidden lover
    4. ghost king's grim student
    5. the emperor's trusted eunuch (I'm really interested in this one!!! *__*)
    6. the marshal's adopted omega son
    7. the apocalypse overlord's zombie lover

author says that it's 1v1, MC=uke, HE, consistency of no logic (like the existence of the system), author just wanted to write out her fantasies :blobnosebleed:

anyone read this one before?

pokes @alexfilia

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm... world hopping sounds nowdays always interesting.... welp... a bit.... but too many following the trend..... and especially the system....

mereumsama likes this.
  5. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is its MTL easy to read?

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    For arc 7, is the zombie MC or ML?

7. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    seems to be the MC ^^

anf i've read a little bit of arc 1 now: it seems that MC doesn't really have to get together with the male protagonist/ML aka the one who despises the "slag" uke. apparently his only assignment is to wash clean the host body's reputation/image. the shortest way with the most earned credits (yeah, it's a credit point system) is to get together with the ML.
    in the first arc, MC decided to gice up on ML bc he took over at a not good time and thought it was already over (the relationship between MC's host body and the seme). he took revenge and said to the media (when he was jumped by them after being thrown out of the car with little to wear and freezing his ass off) that the ML can't ge tit up, that's why ML broke up with him. LOL :blobowoevil_horns:

8. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    the text and plot is easy so far (am on chapter 3 now). i think it depends on the world.

and also, the MC doesn't know the whole plot of the story, he only takes over the host's memories and has to pay with his earned credits to get information about the plot. so we don't get the whole "supposed to go that way" shick in this story

9. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol MC u savage:blobowoevil:

Ryss likes this.
  10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia add me too in your poking list...:blobpeek: i currently have a lot of free time so am constantly searching for interesting reads...

Ichigocheesecake and alexfilia like this.
  11. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting, will probably give it a try.

12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! ....Adds chu san into her poke list :D

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds so familiar, yet I haven't read this novel. Was this same situation in Face of the Devil or any of the other fast transmigration that were rec'ed in this forum? Uuungh, I'm sure I've read this situation somewhere. :hmm:

Anyway, putting this on my to-read list :blobxd:.

14. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    This one sounds vaguely familiar...

15. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    *add to list*

16. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! More one! *adds to read list*

So spoilers? About the arcs? Any summaries of the arcs? :cookie:

17. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, i will further explain the plot a little bit, maybe it's the same as some of you mentioned (though i've never read that before):
    When MC said to the reporter that ML can't get it up, it gets spread to national news and ML saw this (and kinda got hard), so the next day MC gets kidnapped to ML's house (where the previous host was also living) and ML forced MC to live together with ML to bridge over the rumors.
    ML is a guy who was never in love and could never get it up for anyone, but when his neither regions stirred before MC, he wanted to use MC to cure his ailment....lol
    so they live together for some time and MC plays a song on the guitar for ML and ML suddenly remembers that original host was in love with him and he broke up with him and is still using him(MC) to cure his ailment. maybe that's too cruel...but then when MC comes out the bathroom naked and when MC kinda provokes him (MC does the innocent act and gives him a show, hehe), ML doesn't want to let go of him again.
    then the next day MC gets kidnapped by a love rival and got sent to ML's mother and sister. The three of them (mother, sister and love rival) talk about imprisoning MC into a room and see how long it takes ML to rush over and dare to confront his mother (ML is apparentyl very filial, at least on the surface). but MC thought, yeah right! and buys a knife from the system (it's like an online supermarket) and catches the love rival unawares. MC threatens them to call ML, ML comes, mother want ML to break up with MC (bc MC punched love rival/LR, that was revenge for being punched and kidnapped), but ML asked who hit MC. then ML threatened that he wouldn't hurt mother, but it can't be guaranteed that the people around her (hint: LR) can't be hurt.
    after they got home, ML asked MC to frogive him and to try to give him another chance. MC in his mind was like: wtf?! how did you fall in love with me so suddenly??
    also, while ML confessed, ML also said that he loves the him now (MC) and not the him before (previous host) and as long as MC stays by his side forever, nothing will happen (meaning, if the previous host comes back, ML won't love the previous host), so how should he call him (MC)? MC hears this and freaks out and runs into his room and argues with the system.
    lol, the system is cute, it's not very helpful but has a personality xD

still not finished with this arc, but when MC thought how ML can't follow him to the next world when he accomplishes his mission here (MC can see the %-bar, curently it's 51% complete), i think that hints to ML somehow following MC to the next world. after all, the author said it's 1v1.

sareenmomo, Kaylee, ahsudole and 22 others like this.
  18. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    fun fact: when MC said that ML can't get it up, he actually didn't know that it was a real problem for ML and ML had hid this for 20+ years xD

also, when MC panicked when ML hinted that he knew MC wasn't the original body, he said ML read too much scifi and that he should start making dinner. oh, and don't add scallions in it bc he hates them. when MC was in the room, ML smiled and thought MC was cute, bc MC just gave another clue away: the previous host wasn't that picky and wasn't against scallions xD

19. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf?!
    I just finished arc 1, what's up with that arc's ending? Huhu, spoiler alert**it was NOT HE**spoiler end..l

20. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Waittt. Isn't HE? What happened? How was the end? Was something heartbreaking and tragic?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017