Spoiler The strategy of washing clean a slag Shou/bottom/uke (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 11, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the mc's mission? ....also what did the ml's mom wanted from the ml?

2. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg, what??!!! O__O what happened??!!!
    did something tragic happen??

3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhu... really want spoiler? Ok... but since i used mtl, can only give the general idea...

Well, like @azure_sea wrote, ML really has problem so he was a vegetarian he's whole life, but he thought that it isn't that he has a problem rather he hes yet to meet the right person. And so, that prove to be MC. He was the only one who can get a reaction from ML, thus, in his emotionally stunted way, ML became a great vinegar jar. So things happened, note that there is a good 2nd ML candidate but since MC's head is screwed right he knows not to play with fire, but in this one shooting MC was wearing only thin clothes so was feeling really cold, 2nd ML saw this and gave him his coat. They talked and 2nd ML want to have dinner that night but MC declined, even showing his phone's wallpaper of ML and MC embracing and telling 2nd ML that his boyfriend may get jealous. Afterwards, MC texted Ml so he can fetch him forgetting that he is wearing the coat. Now, as you know before the transmigration MC's host was a bit premiscuous so it was a bit understandable, but ML due to MC lying got angry about the coat. They quarreled, ML thinking that MC does not care about his feelings, at this time ML is falling hard for MC. Back at their home, there was still tension until things got blown out of proportion and this was the last thing that broke the ML. He forcefully put MC at the bedroom intending to have sex, this made MC afraid as eventhough he already past through several worlds he really is still a virgin. No smut scene, but at the end, ML told the sleeping MC that he loves him and went out of the room. However, unknowing, the body stopped breathing just as the system announced 100%.
    Outside, ML finally found out the whole circumstances about the 2nd ML, feeling guilty he went back inside, just as he was about to touch MC he discovered the truth..:notlikeblob:.. still, he went under the covers and embraced MC, remembering MC's words that he will regret this..
    things happened, ML cannot accept the truth, so he kind of fell in delusions that MC is still alive. After missing for some tome, ML's secretary with ML's sis forced their way when ML was serving MC's body with his home cooked noodles. It took many special forces guard subduing ML before he was separated from the body.
    In the end, where the movie was showing the end, where MC's acting was praised even shadowing the male leads, ML was shown looking at his phones wallpaper and the video of what really happened that day. He kept thinking that if only he watched the evidence first before getting jealous things would happen differently. After that, there was news about a car accident taking the life of the most promising entrepreneur, ML..

4. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: That's.. So heartbreaking. I really feel bad for ML :notlikeblob:

Are you going to read the 2nd arc?

5. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    ... ml kills mc?

6. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, he didn't.
    it's like this: MC recovers host body's image and when that happens and the mission meter is 100% complete, he immediately leaves the world aka the body he leaves then dies.

that happened in the first arc, too: ML kissed him and said "i love you" in his mind and that triggered the system to complete it and extract MC (while MC was sleeping). ML was in another room reading the reports from his henchmen.

oh, and they do have sex: it's not explained, but there was a very short scene in which the system asks MC: and how was your first time?
    MC: at first it hurt a little bit, but then it felt...wait! why am i telling you (system) this?! it's none of your business! *blush*

and right before the end, ML thought that if he met MC in another life time, he definitely wouldn't let MC go.

but i also have to say that MC wasn't really in love with ML in the first arc, only the ML.
    i'm curious how the next arc will develop since MC never really fell in love with ML (and din't really know ML's feelings). also, i hope that this time around, they will have time to be together >.<

7. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    and according to author's note: apprently her previous manuscript got stored away by her dad (or destroyed) and now it's still not completely finished in its details, she will add more details over time.
    oh, and apparently many bad endings got deleted, too, so it has less bad endings than originally? o_O

8. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of this other fast reincarnation I tried MTL where the MC goes into the world of whatever script he was reading and makes a "deal" with the cannon fodder. ML always had the same name in each universe but since MC has to return to his own world, he always gets himself killed. I stopped reading at the...3rd world I think? The MC and ML got together and had plans on getting married but before they could, MC gets killed but ML still holds the wedding but MC's photo and everyone at the wedding was just crying.

9. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously thought ml went yandere and killed him orz thank you!

Fuyuneko likes this.
  10. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    what was the name of the novel?

it sounds really interesting regarding the MC making a deal with the cannon fodder.
    but it's always a BE?
    i think i could bear it if in the end there is a HE...

AimieNam1003 and Kalione like this.
  11. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i would disturbed, too if that happened....orz

Poor_Hero likes this.
  12. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    From the direction the novel was going and from what I understood, each time he goes into one of those script world, the ML in the real world or rather, the guy with the Zhou last name (ML always have the same name no matter the world he's in but not the memories), gets healed sort of. At the beginning, this Zhou guy was MC's fiance (arranged by MC's aunt) and was in a coma. By the time I quit, he was in a wheelchair.

Here's the link:

https://ck101.com/thread-4073569-1-1.html

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    nixxara, Leir, Rabbitanairy and 5 others like this.
  13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, now I'm sure I've read this somewhere ?_? Because that arc 1 is basically what I remember. I just don't remember this title, but anyway. The MC's mission was to 'capture' the ML, and when the gauge was to 100% he forcefully left the world. At some point the ML stopped his love at 99%, maybe subconsciously, so the MC had to stay with him till they grew old, then he says 'I love you' and the gauge hits 100% and the MC can leave. But I didn't finish the novel, I think it was incomplete. I might have stopped it some zombie apocalypse arc. This is so surreal. I was sure the title is something else lol. Anyway, suddenly found a novel I've read midway and lost...

AimieNam1003, nixxara, Leir and 4 others like this.
  14. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, i am currently reading this in mtl now.. i am now in the middle of the 2nd arc, and it is proving to be as tragic as the first one... hoping to have an HE this time...

Edit: noooo!!! Still not HE, MC still die in the end after system said 100%. ML died 7 yrs later nit remarrying anyone...

In this arc is in a historical setting. MC is a dizi son engaged to an unfavored 5th prince (ML).

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  15. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one broke my heart :cry:

16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of now, let me tell you, the 2nd arc is the most heartbreaking...

3rd arc: due to unforseen consequences, ie the item that led to MC's death, the new arc is happening at the same world just 600 years in the future.

Blood A, Poor_Hero, Leir and 4 others like this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did ML threw MC’s host out of the car?
    LR has good relationship with Mom? LR is F or M?
    ML know the previous host is not picky, does that mean they get along well or was ML being observant?
    Scared me. I thought you meant the whole novel is not HE
    How did MC died this time?

18. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Thx for the heads up though

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  19. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, really heartbreaking the 2nd arc...it was due to misunderstanding, because of all the betrayal and hardships, ML blackened too much that he thought that he can only earn happiness if someone can be with him with or without love. Since MC was already his fiancee, ML decide that person to accompany him be MC. There are some political plot ongoing behind the scenes, but the important thing is due to ML's realization, he
    planned to have MC be with him for only a few years, like a pet dog/puppy. Where that pet be loyal to him and be with him for a while then die, will not pain him much. Unfortunately ML learned to love MC wholeheartedly. In the middle of the arc, he was already feeling wretched and guilty because at the start of their marriage to ensure his plan, he let MC wear a "magical bracelet" that will slowly kill the wearer by cold feeling. But since ML fell in love, he was panicking as the predicted gradual decline was in reality not happening. While they were in this town, where ML was fighting off pirates, the MC's body and health rapidly declines, unfortunately the key to the bracelet was left with ML's master and the subordinate tasked to retrieve it has not yet come. At the end, after falling into coma, MC woke up for a little while to ML for them to proclaim their love with each other before MC died.
    The sad part was, there is no existing key for the bracelet.

It was moving especially when ML, this was after some time has passed, remember MC's condition to him that ML can only love MC, so he promised him that.
    Also, at the start of the transmigration, the plot is going downhill, so MC took advantage of the host's head wound to play the fool card, where the MC let's people believe that his mind regressed to childhood.

mia16, Heungbo, Unsaltea and 21 others like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If there is no key then what was with the master?