LCD Gate of Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 27, 2016.

1. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Dydreamr likes this.
  2. Dydreamr

Dydreamr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice!

3. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, the lack of attention for this novel truly made me speechless..

4. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reasons I just recently started this is because the description is vague and describes a different story and rating is kind of low.

Feels kind of sad that they this soon got an item to fix the MCs huge weakness in the skill department. He also now has 2 stat upgrades on hold waiting for A/A+ level. He needs points badly for that and a weapon.

5. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how the main character's background plays into jokes with random people. Wonder if his novel fame will decline and be gone by the end of the series of if he start to write again.

6. darkshooter190

darkshooter190 Lurker, I see and knows nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince of feeders... GG account. better make a new one

7. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not see that twist coming. Also interesting that an awakened that "regains" its status gets its memories back. Also seems to get its stats back since he could easily handle the enemies this time. Will be interesting if he sticks around with them as a true friend after getting to know them or if we see another large scale battle after he backstabs them. I like this direction of a potential threat in the group.

8. MrNebulist

MrNebulist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SICKEST PLOT TWIST in Chinese novels.

9. MrNebulist

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't that mean Chen xiaolian and the other irregularities have infinite lives. They could also revive that floating angel chick.

10. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    They still aren't revived as normal people based on their best guess. Nobody wants to try it out.

Floating angel could easily be revived. Qioa Qioa's dad is another good choice. They don't know about the mechanic though since the revived person isn't exactly a person who will be forthcoming based on their history. ^^

11. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Irregulars, once dead will always be dead right? So what you are probably referring to is that awakened / players ( prob ) have a second chance after dying.

I mean we still don't know whether Tian lie is actually a player, he seemed like an awakened for me.

12. MrNebulist

Reading List:
    Link
    *laughs awkwardly* forgot about that.
    It'd be great if they could get her back. Imagine how she would feel if she found out that tian lie is still alive

13. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting to see how Tian Lie/ Da Gang & CX relationship would turn out.

14. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Cliff at the end of this chapter is strong. Entire chapter leading up to knowing what the dungeon is, next chapter.

15. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Fck, chp 184 was incredible, I didn't even think it would lead to him, now I'm getting shivers.

16. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting choice in destroying the weapon or not. Destroying it will likely free her from its hold, allowing her to pass on and perhaps say where the sword is first. Or it will free her to attack them instead of being tied down by it.

17. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    Just caught up to this series and it's definitely interesting. The plot twist got me good and it really made for some interesting possibilities.
    From what we've read, Tian Lie is definitely an irregularity (can't access Exchange System) and he retains all his memories of being an awakened. He also retains his skills, but he is weaker and needs time to recover (from when he subdued the dragon).

Some comments mention immediately the high chance that Nicole will come back and maybe even Qiao Yifeng. But if you look at it another way, as long as Xiaolian and Soo Soo continuously farms those metallic spheres, they can resurrect any dead awakened they find.
    Lun Tai and Bei Tai would in all technicality have another life (though it's their last one since being an irregular you don't get refreshed)
    If they decide to rez an awakened, wouldn't that awakened be somewhat bound to Xiaolian's cause? I mean, Xiaolian's group would be the only one to understand the most about irregulars (able to accommodate, like not letting you die or treat you as canon fodder). He could technically gather a very strong group of veteran Awakened quite quickly as long as he can identify them.

Of course, they might not actually join his cause and they might even alert both players and other awakened, but it's definitely a chance.
    Story is very interesting right now, glad someone kindly recommended this series to me :D

Tachi Works likes this.
  18. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL.
    Poor Chen Xiaolian. He got a male stalker.

Knowing him though, he'll probably take advantage of Lancelot stalking him in the dungeons.

19. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Why doesn't he just tell her? She is an instanced version of herself and will get wiped anyway.

Secondly, I think the administrators handling the account are killing all love interests since it conflicts with the requested npc profile. Not the person actually using the npc.

20. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    The countess..I wonder if she'll be able to be free from Miao Yan one day.