LCD The Inverted Dragon’s Scale

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Nefasdetestasti, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why no one made an LCD about his nove?
    even though it's good...

LINK

Description:
    Born naturally defective but possessed by the spirit of a divine dragon. Inheriting the divine dragon’s will and power, growing scales and magical claws, imperial waters containing the breath of the dragon, travelling through clouds and summoning rain, an invincible physical body. In this world and era, countless men dream of slaying dragons. LiMuYang has always lived a hard life.

I can't make any review or any flowery words to make this novel good...
    but all I can say is that... It's good...
    the mc is not all about killing
    very humble.. and loving with his family..

2. Eternal_Frosty

Eternal_Frosty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His probably gonna gain dragon transformation or something more op

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reader just want to horde them , then they read it all, usually me myself will horde the series until 60 chapter, then read it, almost like one sword of immortal

4. Evertime

Evertime Dungeonmaster Daoist

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anybody else noticed a major difference in setting between the various translations

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man now i want that grandpa to burn that's f'd up what he has and is doing to his grandson just to cover up his shame

6. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just read the (currently latest chapter) at 60. Its a great setup.

Somebody just touched the inverted dragon's scale. No, let me rephrase; somebody goaded an entire group of people to do it.
    I feel bad for the school and the group of people. If they can survive the 'rekt' that should be rightfully coming their way.

By the way, can I ask, in a previous chapter, we're introduced to the girl who was switched with the MC. She seems hell bent to stop the MC despite the MC not knowing her. Any reasons why? (it seems that she's aware that she's adopted / switched, etc)

7. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    read 61 two people actually surprised me in it

8. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wow... two very influential figures in his path realized something. I'm shocked to see such a twist. But expected of the headmistress.

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    no I expected the headmaster to stay on the bitch route was surprised to see her jump ship and call out the other students for being jerks.....and the teacher too......will be surprising if she doesn't raise the question of "what the fuck?" since his test score should have gotten him in to a school.......or the mom writing the birth mom a WTF letter

10. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They keep talking about repeating a year, but didn't his a-hole grandpa want to force him to attend some other uni ? Keeping an open mind I want to think that he wants him to go to some military or otherwise specialized school, rather than just some bad school. So far grandpa looks like a person that needs a few teeth knocked out of his mouth.

11. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    if previous chapters revealed anything... I guess the most logical route would be:

birth mom asks birth dad: "so why is my son not in west wind".
    birth dad: er... he's supposed to be in academy xyz
    birth mom: you disappoint me. let's divorce (or something like this)

meanwhile.. the girl they carried
    girl: plan to wipe mc is successful.

The grandfather did.
    But what's puzzling is that in the family, there are 4 different agendas altogether.

1. The grandfather wants him somewhere else (not sure why)
    2. The father is fine anywhere as long as the MC (biological son) isn't near the family.
    3. The mother wants to over-pamper / over-dote (you know that kind of 'ive lost my son and now i've him back i want everything good for him) on a son she NEVER knew.
    4. The replacement (who is a girl) daughter wants to have the MC avoid meeting the family, and for some reason is out there to crush the MC.

The family is going to pay... REAL BAD for this. I think the MC will rekt everyone, including his biological mother.

12. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    no she knew she had a son all along and is pissed her son was swapped out by the father-in-laws order. she may over dote in the future because of the fact her son was taken without her permission or opinion. Grandfather probably wants the MC at that 2nd rate school cause the fake grandchild is at the school Cui is at and if the grandson is found out to be his than it ruins the mans chance at being the minister

13. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    This is interesting. Its because the way I read (the translated chapters) as insinuating that
    1) the biological mother knew of the swap only recently, / not so recent, and started to keep tabs. She used the examination results as the grasping point to make her husband take the MC back into the family.
    2) the biological father KNEW who the son is (not sure if he knows everything, or just keep tabs from time to time).
    3) in chapter 55 I think (forgot which one), Lu Qiii (the daughter that was swapped) demonstrates her eagerness to crush the MC (with the crushing the boulder act and then saying 'welcome to Tiandu') . She knows something that others don't, to the point of wanting to destroy MC. I wonder why.
    4) grandfather being an a-hole. latest translated chapters show that he just wants to keep the MC away, (insinuated that the MC's not on the 'heroes' list' because he tempered with it). We see that the MC is 'raging', his bottom line has been violated, but temporarily defused because the principal / headmistress apologized, and so did the teacher. They offered to help him through a repeat year.

Which makes an interesting development later, I think... Li Shinian is only 3 years younger than Li Muyang, but ONE grade lower (skipped grades). Since Li Muyang had to repeat, would he stay and both brothers and sisters repeat a single year?

14. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the record, for now, we don't know the grandfather's motives. He does want MC out of the city, that is clear, but we don't know what school he is sending him to (keep in mind, MC didn't appear on the acceptance list at all, so where even is the school that was supposed to take him ?) and we don't know all the reasons why he wants MC out. Avoiding complications when competing for the government position is a clear reason, but he could as well be trying to protect him from the new daughter and her or other influences or he could be trying to keep him away from the girl from opposing clan, thinking that if they get together, both clans will want him dead.

There would be quite a lot of satisfaction if MC joined the other clan and beat the clan that abandoned him, but then there is still his mother and father that are not cold to him and there is the matter of the doctor, who was sent to save MC's life. So the clan did sort of abandon him, but also saved his life and arranged home for him.

Feels like the clan wars are a level deeper in this novel, compared to the usual scenarios.

15. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh wait, the old doctor that saved his life was sent from the original family? Not his adopted family?

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    so was the grandfather helping or hurting the MC by sending him to this school?

17. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    What a cliffhanger.

Though what I don't understand is what did the dragon in Li Muyang's body do, till the creatures immediately ran rampage just to save Li Muyang's life?

and turns out that Starry Sky Academy ain't 2nd rate (yet)..

hmm

18. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    okay this is getting weird.

River creatures sacrificing themselves for Li Muyang?

And what's with the i'm Li Muyang but i'm not Li Muyang style of speech.

19. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Another really good book,with a modernish setting. And the TL is at least fairly regular,and there are over 100 chapters so enjoy!!

20. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this didn't have a LCD. Surprising. I kinda dropped this though so this shall be my first and last (maybe) comment here.

Enjoy the novel people~