Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Receptionist Desk

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, yes. but before you post here, you should ask your quest to be approved at the quest board.
    basically the same like this, minus the report.

2. TsukiNoHono

TsukiNoHono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    ======================================================
    Delta Town - #SE1 - E-Ranked - Slay 100 Rats [ 100 G ]Delta Town - #SE1 - E-Ranked - Slay 100 Rats [ 100 G ]
    ======================================================
    welcome, deri.
    thank you for reporting your quest completion, deri.
    but i'm afraid we can only appraise chests and ores listed on our quest board, deriyo?
    we have no complaint about the rat nest being connected to inns as long as you don't do collateral damage, deri.
    your reward is 100G deri.

ooc: please mind about punctuation. your report is good story-wise, but it's kind of annoying to read something very very long without any punctuation no separation.

shad12ow likes this.
  4. TsukiNoHono

Reading List:
    Link
    YOkai tsu~

5. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine - #SE1 - E-Ranked – Slay Snow Goblin [ 80G ]
    [Solo]
    @LittleFox21 (was out so @shad12ow was the one who approved the quest)
    Log date:10/04/2016
    (NOTE: Every time I use a skill the AR counter decreases; refer to my skills)
    I've arrived the mine entrance by using【Teleport】(AR 49/50), The mine was somewhat dark but I didn't have any money to buy a torch so I was forced to emulate a skill.

Rusaku: 「Emulation start! 【Flash】!」(AR 48/50)​

The whole mine then shined brightly as if the sun was put inside of it. I saw various carts and pickaxes scattered around but I have no use for them so I didn't bother picking them up. The structure of the mine was pretty simple, the tunnel goes to a straight line. While walking, no monster was encountered...

Rusaku:「That strange? This mine was infested with different types of goblin yet I wasn't able to meet even one of them.」​

Then after a while a foul stench attacked my nose, the smell was as bad as rotting corpse. Rotting corpse? Maybe... I then started running.

Rusaku: 「Dammit! I hope my hunch was wrong.」
    Running in a straight line I then arrived at the source of the foul smell. Layers of rotting goblin corpse can be seen. Goblin, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, even the quest requirement Snow Goblin. Standing in the middle was a goblin I've never seen before. I quickly canceled【Flash】and instead used another emulated skill.

Rusaku: 「Emulation start! 【Appraisal】!」(AR 47/50)
    Then dread had struck me from the【Appraisal】's result.

==========================
    Glacier Goblin (Subspecies) Rank B
    ==========================

What was in the middle was a more fiercer version of the Snow Goblin and it was also a subspecies. Fear had paralyzed my whole body, this place was a quest for E Ranks but Why did a Rank B monster appeared. I was slowly retreating when I tripped down on a Snow Goblin's corpse. No... This one is still breathing... I can still clear my quest and.... I was quite confused myself as I realized I already stabbed the half-dead Snow Goblin with 'Sola and Luna'. That attack was then heard by the Glacier Goblin. Those piercing eyes was looking at it's next kill, that was me...

Rusaku: 「Dammit! This wasn't suppose to happen!!」​

I quickly put the Snow Goblin corpse that I slayed and I started to run... I run for my life not even looking back at those eyes ready to pounce at me. At the same time the Glacier Goblin also started to run after me. As I already used【Teleport】once, it can't be used until the next day. I then cursed my lazy self for wasting a skill. I racked my brain, trying to remember other skills on anime, manga, games, or novels. But because I was panicking, I can't concentrate on thinking. I tried not to trip while running, it felt that the tunnel was so long. Why is sit so long, Am I even moving at all? With all those thoughts of being killed fear got the better of me. I ran and ran until I reached the end of the tunnel... Reaching the mine's entrance my eyes was suddenly exposed to the bright light. I instinctively close my eyes while still running, and then stumbling on the ground I was lying there motionless.

Rusaku: 「*breathing heavily* I made it....」​

Yes, I made it out... Seems like the Glacier Goblin didn't chased me out of the mine. Fear was still making my body sluggish. I then dragged my messed up self and returned toward the guild....

6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine - #SE1 - E-Ranked – Slay Snow Goblin [ 80G ]
    ==================================================
    "Welcome. Congratulation for completing your first job~! Let me see the report....Hmm...a sub-species, eh? Hmm...I think we need to scout the place some more...or is that perhaps the effect of the sentient ancient golem there? Hmm....well, it seems that we need to scout their latest condition again. Here is your reward, 80 gold. Please update your member and take care now~!"

7. TsukiNoHono

Reading List:
    Link
    Delta Town - #GE2 - E-Ranked - Clean Barnacles from hull [ 40 G ]
    Solo desu!
    @LittleFox21

Before I slept yesterday I rushed into the guild and snatched one request before the guild closes and my request was accepted by the cute receptionist-chan and I just slept inside the "Room" I made...
    -----------------
    The Next Day
    -----------------
    I left my "Room" when the stupid alarm woke me up and when I returned to the guild I saw that receptionist-chan was changed into Guild Master-sama and is looking at me with a dubious look and I kind of flinched and left imediately to Delta Town by Teleporting in the entrance of the place.
    ----------------
    Delta Town
    ----------------
    When I arived at Delta Town the town is slowly becoming a bit more noisy a bit and passed in the market place and I bought some grub from some cute violet haired loli who's kind of out of place due to her digitalized clothes due to her upturned eyes and she said its just for her onee-chan who did not pay from the real original owner of the place when eating due to different currency and was forced to work so I just paid the double amount and left (I swear I did not heared the sinister laugh at my back) the place.
    ---------------
    At the port
    ---------------
    I arived at the port instantly by borrowing the nearby talking obassan's network and due to fear that I will make the mistake I did yesterday I searched for the client first with a really weird name called "Snarkpolion the Plunderer" and arived at the place and I imediatly tsukkomied at what ship I must clean:
    "What the f*ck is this ghost ship it's full of g*d*mn barnacles?!"
    Due to my imediate tsukkomi the client came out of the ship and I talked to the client a bit of why of this stupidly huge amount(oh and the client is a semi-corporial undead captain) and he just said that due to the ship have not been used by countless years in the deep ocean and he just want he's every 10,000+ year late spring clining to start but due to having too much money plundered they just asked the guild to clean it and I the poor worker will clean it for the it and was shocked that the contract has actually spell-bounded that I must finish the job...

After the nonsensical talking with the client I imedietly started cleaning the ship and sadly it took me almost reaching the time when the guild will be full again and cleaning the whole ship is pretty tiresome due to the huge amount of acumilated miasma that atracted a horde of monsters resulting of slightly damaging the port and was forced to pay due to my participation of damages(cauz I was the only one that can pay!) and was almost swallowed by a huge sentient carnivore barnacle that I found inside the treasury of the ship(the payment of the damages in the port came from the money I ''borrowed'' from the treasury) and found a weird clam-shaped treasure chest and put it into my item box due to not carrying "Aprraisal Scroll/Ticket".And talked to the client that my job is done and escaped.
    ---------------
    At the Guild
    ---------------
    I teleported instantly to the guild and saw the guild master acting as the receptionist and reported my saying and brought my opinion a bit of not accepting request from too old ossan's or demon lord-class clients and escaped into the tavern instantly before the guild master start's his regular monologue

*bows* sorry guild-master sama for using these idea if your offended tsu~

8. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    =============================================================
    Delta Town - #GE2 - E-Ranked - Clean Barnacles from hull [ 40 G ]
    =============================================================
    welcome....
    interesting sailor you met there derine~
    your reward is 40G deri.
    please continue your hard work deri~

9. TsukiNoHono

Reading List:
    Link
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I'm fine with this one.

11. TsukiNoHono

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks Guild Master-sama >.>

12. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Desert Village - #SD2- D-Ranked - Slay 10 Gray Desert Fox- [85 G]

Kaylie P.O.V

I had just awoken to the shine of the light through my window when I had thought about what I should do for the day. My train of thought left me as I was interrupted by a knocking on my door.

It had startled me slightly but not enough to make me jump or anything of the sort. “Just a minute please!” I responded to the knocking at the door and I heard sounds of agreement as I started to get ready.

Just a couple minutes later and I opened the door to be greeted by the sight of a tall man wearing a mask. There really wasn’t a need to say it, but the masked man at the door was Balthazar.

“Let’s go.” I tilted my head in a questioning manner and before I had a chance to respond he spoke again. “To the guild…. for quests.”

I couldn’t see the face under the mask but I could somehow tell that he was grinning at my obviously puzzled countenance. He turned away from me and started walking out the inn and with a slight smile drawn upon my lips, I followed him out.

We walked for a couple moments in peace before he glanced my way and spoke out again. “What do you want to do? Or more like, what quest do you want to go on?” I thought about it for a moment before indecisiveness took hold and I replied with, “You pick this time.”

He glanced my way again and replied with a light voice, “Fair enough.” His behaviour was fairly odd considering the way he usually acts. After a short time, we finally arrived at the guild and whilst I waited outside, Balthazar went in to get a quest.

Balthazar P.O.V

I grinned in preparation of what was in store for Kaylie today. I currently had a single clue as to what I was going to do but I’m sure I’ll think of the rest on the way to the desert.

I had chosen the grey desert foxes mainly because their habitat was fairly far away from the plains which should give me ample time to think of what I was going to do to make this certain trip memorable to her.

I had said my farewells to Shady and, per his nickname, he grinned at me in a way that made me unable to identify his true intentions. I knew that he was just giving his customary grin but the way he does it is just so…… shady.

I walked outside of the guild with a slightly exaggerated way of walking and informed Kay of the chosen quest. She seemed slightly disappointed that there was only one and I couldn’t seem to figure out why.

A peculiar creature she was. A very attractive peculiar creature mind you. On the way to the desert we had conversed over many topics.

How Shadow got such a shady face and atmosphere, about the trials I was undergoing, her past, and she showed me some of her skills with weapons.

I nodded while internally praising her teacher. She would not tell me who it was but he or she got Kaylie to an extremely high level of comprehension. I also noticed the smile on her face as she talked about her master. It was annoying me that she held someone in such high esteem.

It wasn’t near complete mastery however which I could only conclude meant that either her teacher hadn’t progressed that far or that her learning time was cut short by some unforeseen circumstance.

Because of our fairly leisurely pace, we had just made it to the desert and I noticed some foxes almost immediately but wisely chose to avoid those particular areas and continued to converse with Kaylie.

Kaylie P.O.V

We had been flying for quite some time in the desert and hadn’t spotted a single grey fox. It was slightly off-putting but as I noticed how Balthazar redirected our paths every couple of minutes or so I had realised what he was doing.

I couldn’t help but start beaming at the fact that he was prolonging our time together and thus on the conversation went. After a couple hours I could feel the slight strain on my wings that signified the fact that I was running out of time to fly.

Unlike Balthazar, I couldn’t stay in the air for an indefinite amount of time. In fact, most of the races with wings couldn’t fly for an indefinite amount of time outside of the angels. My smile widened further as I informed Balthazar of my troubles and he took on a slightly pensive face.

Soon however, he simply held me and continued to fly towards wherever the wind took us. Our talking had ceased and we simply flew in silence, enjoying each others company.

All good things came to an end and this was like any other. We had to soon track down and slay 10 grey desert foxes. On the way back to the guild however he stopped and looked towards the forest.

I was confused slightly before he sped towards it with me in his arms. I was no doubt surprised by his speed and let out a cry of surprise. I couldn’t help but wonder as to what made him do this as I looked towards the forest

Balthazar P.O.V

AHA! For once those dumb rumors may have been right. There was a familiar species somewhere in this direction that had let down their cover for a fraction of a second but it couldn’t escape past me.

I excitedly made my way towards the forest quickly and silently, hoping to not alert anyone of my coming. Hopefully, they should welcome us instead of attacking given the cargo I had.

I swiftly navigated my way through the trees, making sure that no harm came to Kaylie, but barely noticed that I had flown through some kind of magical barrier. It would be more accurate however to say that I had been let through the barrier.

No one would have been able to notice it unless you were around my power. Even I couldn’t break through it, Foxy may have been able to after a full power blow but she was not here to test that theory so I continued flying.

Kaylie was relatively silent this entire time and I looked down to see her staring in wonder at the thing I was heading towards. A portal that had concealed its presence, making it unnoticeable unless you were inside the barrier.

I grinned before catapulting both myself and Kaylie through it and it would suffice to say that the world changed before us. I landed softly before looking around to notice many onlookers staring at both me and Kay.

These pedestrians were not humans even though they looked similar. They had slightly pointed ears and an ethereal grace that seemed to be above even the elves. Their atmosphere was similar to Kaylie’s.

There were also many different types of them.. Different postures, sizes, and appendages. They had skin colors that ranged from blue to pink but the one thing they had in common was their aura.

The other thing that separated them from the elves were the transparent wings on their backs and my grin widened. We had arrived at the fae kingdom.

@shad12ow

13. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    you should probably put everything to do with your character in your guild card

14. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice date Baldy-kun! Looking forward to the next part!

15. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't much of a date.......
    *looks at time*
    you wont get it today

16. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? Didn't you spend hours flying through a good scenery and talking together? Surely you didn't go on the ferris wheel or anything of the sort, but it was as much of a date as I can think of for the possibilities available to this world... What would be next? Visiting a flying city? You already live in the only one... I think of that as a good date!

17. Balthazzar

Reading List:
    Link
    mmkay..

18. LittleFox21

Reading List:
    Link
    gray desert fox --> fae kingdom

19. Balthazzar