LCD Heavenly Jewel Change

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest, Book 3, Chap 18.4

Wouldn't mind talking about this series as the chapters go on. It looks like there will be some reasonable development now that they are going to be on the move. I don't mind that Zhou Weiqing is mildly shameless, but I feel he doesn't really have the dialogue to back it up in comparison to characters from some other novels. Speaking of which:

''So big, how can this be, is it empty inside? From my estimation, it should be at least 36D… no, it is so pert, perhaps it is even an E cup…''

There is simply no way you can just hide this and pass of as a man by binding them. Must be painful! And I also think his 'losing control' is going to miraculously lend him some harem members in the future through 'accidents'.

I know it's still fairly early days for this one but the reception seems pretty good?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  2. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, they are way too big to hide. But it's pretty much a cliché that the girl who binds her breasts has giant ones even if it in reality it wouldn't work like that.

I'm liking the MC, I enjoy the fact that a young kid is acting like one. He's 13 or 14 right? He should be a bundle of hormones and always acting before thinking. So often in Xianxia we have these young but intelligent/serious MCs that act like they're old men with wisdom because their "soul" or some bullshit makes their mind more powerful.

So I feel it's refreshing that a character is acting his age. This kid is young and finally he has freedom because he's not stuck listening to his father, of course he's going to be doing a bunch of stupid things.

3. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent picked up this series yet
    is it a good read?

4. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it's been pretty decent but there isn't a whole ton of material released. As long as you can get over the concept where only a few people out of many have the chance to 'cultivate' or whatever you consider it in this novel. Just by getting jewels he is stronger than most people already even though he is only young.

If you're looking for something new to pick up regularly than I'd say at least give it a try because there isn't too much material so you can make your mind up on it, the chapter frequency has gone up considerably since it's been moved to WW. If you're not really looking for something i'd probably keep it in the back of your mind for now because just when it starts to get good the chapters run out :p

5. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea im actually looking for something right now and i saw that it recently moved to WW so i thought it has to be decent for it to be there
    i just finished catching up with Ze Tian Ji and i regret it cause of the lack of releases ;-;

overall i'll take your advice and give it a try

Limetrix and Aicila like this.
  6. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure that will only be Bing'er. He's got a connection with due to the fact they both have wind attribute and because she was the first person he found when he lost control. If someone else tried to calm him down, it wouldn't work. Even though his self-control is improving, he seems to only have a measure of control towards people he knows. If it's someone he doesn't know, he might end up killing them. But Bing'er will probably remain close by him at all times so more accidents will be prevented.

Limetrix likes this.
  7. Animester

Animester Silent whisper

Reading List:
    Link
    I love HJC..I love it ..and I love it....

Aicila likes this.
  8. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    You think Xiao Ru Se is immune? I'm not sure, maybe it won't happen again of course, it's just speculation naturally.

9. Linley

Linley 【Linlin】【The Love Doctor】【NUF Nicknamer】

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep in mind Ru Se is in the military. She probably wears armour which helps conceal her oppai. After all, the description introducing her said.

"He was dressed in light armor, with a yellow feather topping his helmet, showing that he had the same rank as Mao Li – Company Leader. "

10. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The opposite actually. Since she doesn't have wind attribute, if he ever did lose control, she's probably die. What I'm saying is that as long as the MC cares about the person, he can control himself enough not to automatically pounce on them. And Bing'er can neutralize the effects of the black pearl due to their connection.

11. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    “Bah, you’re asking for a beating again? Be serious! You must promise me, if some day you really become the pillar of the empire, you must support me in becoming the prime minister.”
    Xiao Ru Se gave another cold humph: “When I started practicing archery, I already promised myself that I would not marry my entire life. Why should I waste my energy on men? I have many things that I want to accomplish. At most, I’ll find a man to have a child with in the future, then kick him away!”

Zhou Weiqing blinked, “Elder Sis, how about this? Instead of giving the advantage to others, why not let me have the advantage then. After all, we are close. Being able to do bad things without taking responsibility, that’s my favourite! Heh.”

Zhou Weiqing, you're the best.

Asakura Ouryuu likes this.
  12. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    First battle is unexpectedly a very big game changer. If they kill many jewel masters here that will be a big blow to the other empire.
    One thing though, if they do not kill all of them there's a chance our Litte Fatty is going to be exposed rather quickly and that's very dangerous.

13. darkofficer

darkofficer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has anyone read the raws cause i have a quistion. someone said that

bing er leaves the mc with only the command of her father. with no struggle from her side at all. even when they are lovers

14. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it looks like they know, sucks that he was revealed so fast.

15. Winged Basilisk

Winged Basilisk [Lord of Lurkers]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really I feel he needs to reveal it to his father and the king so they can protect cause by now if he doesn't anything the other kingdom can easily kill him. Plus most of Tang novels MCs reveal their secrets to their family at least.

16. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't their kingdom slightly weaker than the opposing force? It looks to me like a pretty big deal. When the prince goes back and reports this it might begin a much more robust military conflict between the two kingdom/empires.

17. Winged Basilisk

Winged Basilisk [Lord of Lurkers]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they are cause the empire that supports them have a lot of buffer zones so they can give more support plus the princes teacher might only be able to be stopped by Marshal Zhou.

18. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    There's two empires( I think?) though and multiple Kingdoms. We were explained how precarious their part of the world was, lots of tension. The unvealing of a new heavenly jewel master might spark the power players to act.
    In him revealing himself millions upons millions of lives might be lost. Sometime it takes only a small thing to light the fuse of war ( see: WWI ).

This is why I said "it sucks". Little Fatty being where he should not be might've just costed many people their lives.

19. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she just get dick slapped? Zhou Weiqing #1 MC of all time.

Parth37955 likes this.
  20. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling this is the same tiger that saved him (demon core/beast core) perhaps was reborn or made an offspring