LCD World of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 9, 2015.

1. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    Many people cough out blood and age a few years in Xianxia novels, looks like Fire Crow Daoist expiry date was near.

Dori likes this.
  2. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    Padme died of broken heart... so I'm sure that's a thing~ Coughing blood and falling out of the sky is admittedly a cooler way to go though.

MadHatter and Dori like this.
  3. VoidTranslations

VoidTranslations Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well seeing his life's work go up in flames is enough of a trigger to cause a heart seizure for that guy.

NUCL3AR T1GER and Lokumi like this.
  4. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'faintly, “I also cannot win over him. Not just him, the dhyana xiu we encountered that day is as powerful as I am.” - so, that guy is also a dhyana xiu?

Zuo Mo's on... The route to become even more powerful? Will he gain a new skill or will there be someone else who'll participate in the fight?

5. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Princess Leia's mother seems to have died of a broken heart in real life too.

6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he has a 100% success rate against jindan and even managed a yuanying, then what did the other six do to rank above him?

Dori likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takotsubo_cardiomyopathy

Stress induced heart failure is a thing, It's pretty rare, but not unheard of. "Sort of" an example of the nocebo effect where your emotional state goes negative, and your body follows.

8. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Fortunately, the formation had the ability to function as an alarm. If a person did not have a jade disk, they would be unable to enter the island.'-can't that jade disk be stolen?

'An assassin ranked seventh in all of Four Realms jindan assassins… …' - what about the other ranks?

9. NUCL3AR T1GER

NUCL3AR T1GER → The Lone Tiger ←

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how Pu (and now Wei) are like "he's just a 'insert new highest power level' so meh" at every introduction of a higher power level. Makes me itch to see when they reach their limit >.>

moiralyn likes this.
  10. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Normal people just watched the spectacle and wanted the situation to become as large as possible' - they see other fighting as if they were characters from a play, huh?

'He noticed at this moment the stone wall in front of him was unusually smooth and did not look as though it was naturally formed at all.
    There was something strange!' - so, they'll be connected to that ruin? I think that, in the end, that island will be under attack by external sources.

11. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure why but this introduction of Shen energy felt a bit uninspired, as if the author wanted to make the other types of power obsolete and have everything switch over to this new(ancient) power instead, which is a bit strange for something that is only introduced more than halfway into the story.

Dori likes this.
  12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm considering the fact that Zuo Mo already have the 3 powers so he will have more chance to obtain shen right?
    And he can also be the pioneer of it

13. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    It's almost going full bleach mode.
    "I am a human, shinigami, hollow, and quincy all in one package!" says Ichigo.
    "I am a xiuzhe with a mo physique, capable of yao arts and usage of ling power! Now Shen power too!"

Raneday likes this.
  14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    bankai?
    Edit: but Wei Sheng's the one with the sword...

15. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say that WoC is becoming increasingly similar to your average xianxia, hopefully Zuo Mo won't encounter so many lucky coincidences for at least a while...

Dori likes this.
  16. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Shu Long and the others stared at each other. The found that Daren’s hands were rubbing here and there on the rock wall with a flushed face.
    He look very strange and slightly … …
    Perverted!
    Everyone shook in unison and the words flashed across their minds
    —so scary!' - hahaha. Zuo Mo's camp is full of perverts..

“Doesn’t succeed?” Pu Yao rolled his eyes and said irresponsibility. “There is no loss to us.” Pausing, he then said even more irresponsibly, “There’s no loss to him either.” - isn't the time lost/wasted also considered as a loss for a cultivator?

'At this most crucial time, Zuo Mo’s three powers started to cooperate to stop the green energy.
    The speed of the green energy’s permeation instantly slowed.
    The lights on Zuo Mo’s body continuously changed. Four kinds of power, four kinds of light, all lit up and dimmed, changing constantly.' - so, he gained another power? After all, is that Shen power a fourth kind of power?

What kind of dream do Zuo Mo has?

17. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    This new character felt like a cheap way for Zuo Mo to get some Shen power skills. I don't see why he couldn't just run into Shi all over again, that would've been much better.

moiralyn likes this.
  18. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't receive it.

Anyway, will Zuo Mo go wearch for the other temples? In a way, I'm expecting for the new guy to go with Zuo Mo.

19. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    plot armor is on the work now
    But someone mentioned here on NUF forgot the name of that person that this latest chapters till the end will kind of cliche now? Due to FangXian problem irl back then so the pace will be forced from now on, that what I get from the gist of his post

20. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's just a tad bit too spoon fed at this point. Zuo Mo just has to run into an ancient guardian who is seeking death and doesn't mind giving a helping hand/advice.

:(