Forum adventures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qzty, Jan 7, 2016.

1. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not a haunted mansion.

Qzty: But today, today is different.

As the unending rain still continues as we both walk towards the door of the mansion. I left my buddies back at there place. The decision was not made because of me taking Potato lighty but my trust over my trusty .45 was more.

Walking with caution, as I keep the gun close to my chest and survey the location around.I look at Jaded who walks carelessly as he leads the way humming." This guy needs to understand this situation better." Though I understood that, this thought carried no meaning as he would probably enjoy danger.

*creak*

As we reached near the entrance of the mansion the door slowly opened. I readied my aim as my .45 pointed the door. I signaled Jaded to open the door with who had a rare glimpse of seriousness in his eyes. We cannot afford a failure today was the only thought I carried.

Opening the door, we found no one. A hall barely lit which was only enough for one to get an outline of the hall and not much could be made of the contents of the room. A chandelier could be seen hanging on the ceiling at the center, it looked old with spiderwebs covering the whole thing. The small statues, decorations, furnitures were also a victim of the same state as that of the chandelier. As I searched my pocket for the lighter I usually carried, that help me light my bamboo cigar, the lightning brought a sudden rush of light in the hall we stood. The stairs that started straight and diverted in two paths to the second floor could now be clearly seen by us.

A potrait could be seen hanging at the wall in the center from where the stairs diverted. The face of the evil we set out to meet today was depicted in that very portrait. Eyes facing opposite directions and an uncaring expression. It was the face of the person I wished I never knew @Potato.

We walked with care as i used my lighter to make out what lies ahead. I saw Jaded inspect a lamp that is attached to the wall near a cupboard.

Qzty: What is it? Is there something wrong?

Jaded: This lamp looks weird.

Qzty: How so.

Jaded: Well it has small inscription on it reading "*cough* Not a handle."

Qzty: ..........

As I had confirmed it again that Potato is an idiot. I questioned if we should pull it or not. But Jaded took the decision for both of us and pulled it.

A path appeared as the cupboard shifted. Stairs lead down to what looked like a cellar. We decided to explore it. As I walked ahead with the lighter illuminating the narrow stairs down. As we reached a door that was slightly opened.

I took the lead as I pointed my trusty .45 opening the door with the other hand. A room painted brown with a table and a black rotatable chair came into my view. Right next to the chair I saw a familiar face.

Qzty: @Lachiel !!! What are doing standing like that.

The chair rotated to reveal the the one behind the events that unfolded today.

Potato: He is my man now *cough* You were supposed to go the second floor.

Qzty: Well we would have but then we figured you being a Potato. We had a better chance finding you underground.

Potato: That is..... Not funny at all.

Disregarding our presence he proceeded to press a red button. I pulled my .45 straight to aim right at his head. But stopped as a thought came-by, " He is the only one who knows the real mastermind behind this."

Potato who had pressed the button by then. The button activated a speaker, he held a mic.

Potato: Alpha team! Report. Report Alpha team.

He talked twice with no response. As he put his had in his pocket. I alerted myself again, as I continued to ignore Jaded who was playing with the iron mace he found in the room " Seriously bro, I know I can alone handle this but give me some face." My inner pleas had no effect as he continued his game.

Meanwhile, Potato had pulled his mobile out as he called somebody.

Potato : What do you mean you are not coming. What? You saw something terrifying through the window. You.. Guys were supposed to be mercenaries who survived a dessert with limited resources....... What do you mean that weeks without food was not as terrifying compared to what you saw today.... Hello......hello.... Tsk...

As he retorted back to what seemed to be statements of terrified people. I looked at Mr. Terrifying (Jaded) and sighed, " What the hell is that game of Mace v/s Head." Ignoring his presence I kept a lookout at both Potato and the one who had betrayed our Boss today.

Potato: You think, we can postpone this?

I pointed my trusty .45 as reply to his question.

Potato: Well you cannot harm me .....today.*sweat*

Qzty: Just answer the questions I ask. How did you make boss' right hand man betray Boss?

I asked this question as I looked at the betrayer who was whistling while looking the ceiling.

Potato: He...is my man now....*eek* OK I will answer put the gun down.

As he began to narrate the tale I regretted asking the question and only could retort.

Qzty: Why has Boss created this family, containing people with these weird quirks!!

Edit: Changed Following Para to give a better understanding.

"As he retorted back to what seemed to be statements of terrified people. I looked at Mr. Terrifying (Jaded) and sighed, " What the hell is that game of Mace v/s Head." Ignoring his presence I kept a lookout at both Potato and the one who had betrayed our Boss today."

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    Parth37955, whosays25, hayyan and 5 others like this.
  2. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    I have now learnt the art of padding, yeahhhh.

3. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the terrifying thing alpha team saw anyway? And I'm really curious as to why Lachiel betrayed Tony lol. Alcohol related perhaps?

SilentFyre likes this.
  4. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Who puts an iron mace in a room!? ...oh wait, @Potato probably does...
    It was @Jaded, wasn't it?

qzty likes this.
  5. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    You know who:rolleyes:

You

@Zone Q11

6. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    ....I see.
    *imagines what I was doing with an iron mace to scare away top mercenaries*

This Jaded isn't just an M like me, he's a bloody psychopath!!!

Snowdropdreamer likes this.
  7. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    [Confess. Which one is truth!?]

8. Star Collapse

Star Collapse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol gg @qzty great story keep it up

qzty likes this.
  9. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @qzty You've made me very curious about the continuation now~!
    *is waiting patiently for the continuation*

True.Sadist likes this.
  10. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    >Still not in the story.

>is waiting for my hostile take over of the story

>it won't happen

>I know that

>good night, I am tired of dreaming

hayyan likes this.
  11. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    >_> when am i going to beat the panda up?
    >_>

12. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never imagined that the day Lachiel and Potato get together will come.

kraken296 likes this.
  13. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    You will beat him the day you are not you anymore.
    That is because they don't? (Possible future: Fake Lachiel)

14. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    guess ill be beating him today

15. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    It was fight with Anoncommander1 beating up several clones while torturing them with a smile.

P.s I had told you this character is S(psychopath) only to his enemies. I guess I have to do editing to make that more clear.

@Zone Q11

16. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode5:The one born to be random.

The rain hasn't stopped instead it seems to be elevated, as noise of downpour could be heard followed by the roars of thunder, even though we are in the cellar. Potato is depicting the events that occurred leading to this day.

Potato: I was planning the next move after the defeat I faced last time. Working through the list of my grocery

*bang*

I shot using my trusty .45 right next to potato as he was depicting some random events.

Potato: *eek* Why shoot? I was telling you wasn't I.

Qzty: I don't need to hear your daily life I needs answers. Now before I start shooting bullets that will pass through you. KEEP YOUR ANSWER RIGHT TO THE POINT.

Potato: tsk....*cough* Well I heard a new shipment was arriving. I had waited for weeks planning who could i corrupt in Tony's family and enact my grand rise in the city of NUF.

*bang*

Potato: *eek*

Qzty: The I shot bullet now, passed exactly at a one inch distance from your left hand , now I warn you the next one will surely pass if this keeps up.

Potato : *sweats* Yes. Then I decided Lachiel is the perfect target as he carried all the deals that Tony comes up with, I had him stalked researched each and every aspect of his life and found his weakness. I found out that he was a huge fan of kpop and had a crush on a artist called "Ga in".

His words still looked as far from the topic as it started out as the outline he described of his plan still made no sense. As I pointed my trusty .45 to start putting holes.

Potato: Wait! Why are you pointing your gun my way.

Qzty: What you are telling still makes no sense, whatsoever. So I am trying to give you a lead incentive to make you more cooperative.

Potato: No! No! Hear me out completely first!

I put my gun down to give him his the last chance.

Potato:*cough* Where was I.....put the gun down I am telling, I am....Yes, the moment I found his weakness I started my plan to get him to my side with the simple but famous trap the honey trap.

Qzty: ....... You got the K pop artist to agree to this non sense plan if yours!

Potato: Agreed? she practically begged after the way I asked her to work for me.

Hearing the words I had shivers of the same level as I had whenever I faced near death situation. As I was trying to control myself not to fill him with bullets he continued.

Potato: I spammed her email. I spammed her home-mail with letters of my proposal. I got her personal number and spammed her with smses too, I called her at day, I called her at night. I even arranged people to hold boards cheering her to work for me wherever she went. As your guys deal neared the date, finally she broke and caved in. Hahahaha she even paid for her own journey here, whereas I was ready to do so myself.

His way of thinking is random. Really random but with a truly evil touch.

Potato: I fixed a date for Lachiel and made his dream come true, to get autograph, hold photo shoots and Lachiel finally agreed to our little deal. I got the password, time, location the whole plan related the to shipment through our deal. At this very moment even if you have me here. I already have my men taking care of the shipment, Tony's shipment. Now you guys have to act nice if you need it back.

"Damn, dammit all that shipment it was our biggest haul, Boss' step get a tight hold of this city.", as angry thoughts passed through my mind.

*ring* *ring*

The cellphone of potato rang as he showed the expression of victory. He picked up the phone and put it on speaker. Saying

Potato: You guys do what I say you to do and be nice.

I was disgusted by that smile he showed. But the expression that followed after he heard the contents his men narrated to him felt delightful. He looked like someone who was forced to swallow nails.

Phone: Boss there is no one here at the spot you told.

Potato: *sweats* You guys checked properly.

Phone: Yes Boss, not even a fly.

Potato: You are at the old NUF city asylum right?

Jaded: Asylum? Wasn't the deal supposed to go down at the docks.

As Jaded who had finally stopped his "Mace V/S His Head" game hearing potato's question to his men, questioned potato back the same question I had in my mind.

The whistling Lachiel who had being that way from the movement we had entered, now had a long smile in his face that changed in to giggles and evolved into full blown laughter. As to break the silence that had filled the room by the question placed by Jaded. I wondered what the reason was, as words from my mouth slipped by.

Qzty: Now what has he done?

17. True.Sadist

True.Sadist The Icy Q of [♦️], The Nickname Goddess

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow didn't see this

Zone Q11 and whosays25 like this.
  18. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    Where am I to the story? :-(

19. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest you do not read, surprises are pleasant
    There is an arc coming after this one ends.
    And there will be an episode with your presence and a side story dedicated to your character.
    You are fine being a vigilant right

whosays25 likes this.
  20. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooooo~ mention me at least