Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Guild~! I am Shadow, the Guildmaster. Please take this item box as a welcome gift from us. It can store a lot of thing without becoming heavy. Please go to the tavern and meet the other adventurer. May your adventure be a grand one~!

Sebastian likes this.
  2. Caritas Charity

Caritas Charity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have two questions, but I think I already know the answers;

Just confirming:

1 - This is were I can sign up, yeah?
    2 - Joke character is as in, for example, a character that came from the Holy Empire?

3. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the late response~

1 - yes it is here~
    2 - joke characters are well... Characters that are just a joke... For example...
    Name: carrot
    Race: carrot
    Skill: [carrot]

This can be an example of joke character...

Also please don't make anything that would not be able to take finish quests... Or character that are OP right at the start.

^^

I hope you have a nice time here~ ^^

Caritas Charity likes this.
  4. Caritas Charity

Caritas Charity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then...

Given Name/Title: Caritas Charity
    Race: Human, of course!
    Job/Class: Holy Knight's Squire
    Weapon: Short Sword.
    Skills: Basic Swordsmanship, Basic First Aid.
    Equipment: Black Gauntlets, Black and White Dress, Large Shield.
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory: 10 Combat rations.
    Gold: 0

Is it okay?

ExitedDeviljho, shad12ow and Bielt like this.
  5. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's perfect~ ^^
    Also I don't know if I explained it right... It's a bit late and my words may have sounded a bit different that what I meant...

But well... We don't mind if you make a strong char... Just not something OP at the start~ >.<
    So you don't need to limit yourself~

I hope you have fun~

Caritas Charity likes this.
  6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, a knight? Wonderful! Welcome to the Guild~! I am Shadow, the Guildmaster. Please take this item box as a welcome gift from us. It can store a lot of thing without becoming heavy. Please go to the tavern and meet the other adventurer. May your adventure be a grand one~!
    OOC: Oh, you might want to make to 10 post outside of the community game threads as to make you able to post link and image. Thank you and hope you have fun with us~!

7. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    @ExitedDeviljho's squire?

8. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Enough procrastinating! I'm gonna strike down one of my to-do list tasks and finally make an AG comeback with a new chara! \o/

Given Name/Title: Ajeya (Real name: Trija Sinhāsana, Third Princess of Visvaya)
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Undecided (Hidden: Contender for the Throne)
    Weapon: Basic Knife, Basic Sword
    Skills: None (Sealed during the duration of the Battle of Succession)
    Equipment: Simple Clothes, Knapsack
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0

Ajeya (Trija Sinhāsana) is the third princess of Visvaya and is one of the six contenders for the throne. In the Battle of Succession, all contenders shall be stripped of their possessions, cut-off from their followers, have their abilities sealed and are sent into various places in the world. To become victorious and claim the crown, they must start from scratch and amass prestige, power and wealth, find their way back home and defeat all their fellow competitors and the current Sovereign.

Trija Sinhāsana was the strongest and most powerful combatant among her siblings, and also trained her own elite armed forces whose bravery, capability and loyalty she considered next to none --- not even the Sovereign's. She knew that these would be taken away as soon as the Battle commenced, and true enough, she found herself naked and defenseless in a desolate wasteland. She was in a new body that was too frail and useless that training to achieve even a speck of her original strength would take her years, if not decades. All her skills was sealed as well, so basically, she would not be able to rely only on herself to win the Battle.

She nearly dies from starvation and dehydration if not for an adventurer's group passing by and saving her. They let her accompany them in their quest, and after its completion accompanied her to the nearest village. Ajeya then decided that becoming an adventurer and joining the Guild would be her best chance at fulfilling her objectives, so after making the necessary preparations, she set off towards the Floating City of Aeternus...

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    AliceShiki, Chocol8 and Bielt like this.
  9. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Guild~! I am Shadow, the Guildmaster. Please take this item box as a welcome gift from us. It can store a lot of thing without becoming heavy. Please go to the tavern and meet the other adventurer. May your adventure be a grand one~!
    OOC: Welcome back~! I'm looking forward to your story~! Hehehe~!

Bielt and iampsyx like this.
  10. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] Welcome back...though I've never really experienced your presence on AG since you're already gone when I joined.

iampsyx likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the guild Sebas-kun, Cari-chan!

I'm Hikari Shiki, a receptionist here, let's be good friends! \(^^)/
    Welcome as well Ajeya-chan! Let's be friends too!!!

(( Psyx-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

So glad to have you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *snuggle snuggle snuggle* ))

12. DahAnnaKushina

DahAnnaKushina 《A Masochistic Loli 》《Red-King》

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Given Name/Title: Annabelle Sacredstone

Race: Half-Albinistic Vampire(By such, I mean that she is 50% vampire and 50% albino vampire.)

Job/Class: A tactical ichor-stealing containment officer.(Fancy vampire hunter.)

Weapon:
    ‹Shiny steel short-sword›

‹A pretty decent blunderbuss, like a 5/10›

Skills:
    «Blood-sucking»-Hey, even if she hunts vampires she is still one of them! So of course, a vampire being a vampire; she sucks blood.

«Enhanced physical conditioning-Albino»-While there's many ramifications to being an Albino the strength she possesses is not one of them, while vampires are generally stronger than humans she herself possesses a rare strength to be above normal vampires.

«Mid-level swordmanship»-She trained as a hunter for a few odd years and had to learn combat to succeed at her duty.

«Mid-level marksmanship»-I mentioned it before, she trained as a hunter and as such she obtained the skill through blood, toils and tears.

«Mid-level hand-to-hand combat»-She beats up children and takes their lunch money... okay she actually spent a while training as I mentioned in the other two mid-level thingamcbobs.

«High-level willpower»-See background for more details. Through facing trial and tribulation in her past, Anne has developed a high-level of willpower!

«Currently unavailable»«Blood magic»-Blood best befits vampires, especially ones who really like acting like sarcastic twits.

Equipment:
    ‹Crimson tyrolean hat›

‹The garb of a fancy hunter›

‹Fancy combat boots for a hunter›

‹The especially fancy GLOVES of a hunter›

‹The trousers which look fancy but they just blend in and are just a regular pair of trousers›

Rank E:
    Completed:
    Failed:
    Total:
    Rank D:
    Completed: 1
    (PARTY):
    Failed:
    (PARTY)
    Total: 1
    Rank C:
    Completed:
    (PARTY):
    Failed:
    (PARTY):
    Total:
    Rank B:
    Completed:
    (PARTY):
    Failed:
    (PARTY):
    Total:
    Rank A:
    Completed:
    (PARTY):
    Failed:
    (PARTY):
    Total:
    Rank S:
    Completed:
    (PARTY):
    Failed:
    (PARTY):
    Total:

Inventory: ‹Pocket watch, nothing special she just really sucks at keeping track of time›‹Crudely drawn map of Delta Town's Sewers›

Gold: 100
    ‹Now I should mention that the backstory is actually something from a roleplay I did with a few people a while ago, as is the character and since I saw and this I decided to just break her out. Although I'll probably change everything and you might not notice. :p

‹Annabelle, at first glance she is a sarcastic twit who will never take the time of day seriously. Then again what is so serious about the time of day? That's besides the point as I'm pretty sure you've already guessed; things aren't as they seem.

She was born into a noble vampiric family, her father was a force to be feared and as such he kept a number of human slaves in their manor. Her mother on the other hand was rather jolly and a expressive person, at times she was oblivious to her surroundings.

When she was born you'd think there would be a celebration, right? She has all the benefits of an albino combined with the strengths of a regular vampire, especially since albinos would be more sensitive to weaknesses. Well to the mother it was, she had a lovely daughter but to the father... not so much. To him it was all about the value she possessed, as a halfling she wasn't worth as much as to him and since he strictly desired an albino she was no longer considered of any value, to which he neglected her entirely; damning her as a failure.

Sounds horrible, right? It is anything but, the father was cruel and cold, merciless and malificent, remorseless and ruthless. All with alliteration. Her damning failure was nothing but a saving grace, she was spared from his callous intentions and had some liberty. She wasn't alone, in fact she had her brothers who could join her the two of them had noting but pure intentions for her. They sheltered her from the cruel world they had experienced and continued living their lives despite their differences, for the most part the brothers didn't argue for her benefit.

Nevertheless at the age of seven all the peace was about to break; Anne got curious about the slaves their family possessed, prying her brothers for information they only stated they were "guests", in her curiosity she explored them only to be interrupted by one of her brothers. She did manage to sneak a slave with her into the kitchen eventually, under the premise that they were going to make a cake. She tried again to obtain answers but the slave was too persistent. After her struggles of trying to persuade the slave Anne began to develop a bloodlust, the slave being familiar to the family's needs of course gave her some blood. Well, she poured it into a cup more precisely and it looked a bit like cherry juice.

After drinking some blood; Anne's vampire abilities began to awake and she was finally sick and tired of having to deal with all the lies that were around her. So when she heard her father come home she did the only natural thing; ask him. Anne was unfamiliar with his domineering presence due to how little they spent with each other, her father generously told her that she was of noble blood and that they were just lowly slaves despite how much of a failure she was. She was submissive to her father and didn't refuse any directive he provided and so she told him that her brothers were most likely out to catch a lost slave.

Both her and her father left, Anne pondered on everything that she had been told by her brothers and the possible reality she would have to face as they were going to confront the two. Anne proved her usefulness by singling them out to which her father did a bit more of the practical work. They showed themselves to be loving, kind and mericful... without alliteration! Their father frowned upon it, they were both unfit to succeed after him and so he punished them.

Anne watched without faltering, as she watched her father... well it was definitely not a fight and was more bulliyng, yes as she watched her father bully them she came to the conclusion that they were in fact too weak. Not only did they try to lie to her because they thought she was as weak as them but they had the audacity to accuse her of betraying them! In that moment she saw a difference; to be powerful and strong she couldn't be like her brothers who so dared to lie to her, no she had to be remorseless and ruthless, fierce and fearful, cruel and callous! With alliteration! Like her father.›

‹To cut a long story short since this never exactly got finished and there's like a bunch of... inappropiate details. Anne grew up under her father's rule and a bit of twit she did become, but as she grew older so did her regrets. In time she blamed her father eventually for her broken relationship with her brothers and developed a sarcastic tone alongside it, thus birthing the current Annabelle! In the end she fled from the manor, her regrets and determination forged the path she eventually took to become a FANCY VAMPIRE HUNTER!›

‹Too short?›
    ‹I thought of doing this little thing where it records her experience and general skill at being an adventurer, sort of like a summary of how rubbish or good she is at adventuring.›

‹Annabelle has completed her first quest! In such she proved that she is a reliable murderer by slaughtering everything she encountered. In hunting vampires she has only directly confronted vampires and beat them as such the ins and outs of adventuring are still new to her! It also appears that her father's ruthless and callous ways still live within her.
    It will be rather risky for her to continue her way›

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    shad12ow likes this.
  13. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    *Flashback of the Halloween raid in which plenty of vampires were harmed*
    ...Oh, you're a vampire vampire hunter? Okay then.

shad12ow and Bielt like this.
  14. DahAnnaKushina

Reading List:
    Link
    The best of the best!
    What's with that peculiar stare you're giving me? Humans kill humans it's the same thing!

15. seriouslynope

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I kill anything for profit while you seem to have fixated on your own kind which I find a bit odd. Might have legitimate reason but still odd.

16. DahAnnaKushina

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft, my reasons are entirely pure! I'm am doing this for the good future of others!
    *sweeps background underneath the carpet*
    You don't need any sort of reason to act like a good person!

17. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Brasca-chaaaaan!~ *glomps back* :X3::X3::X3: Lemme finish this backstory real quick and I can finally go to the tavern and join a party! \o/

Bielt and shad12ow like this.
  18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Vampire hunter? Hmm...the first one in our list. Excellent!
    OOC: Nah, that's good enough background. Usually member will post their background story after being here about a week or so. So that is a big plus. Good job! And you RP before? Nice! I'm still learning even now. Hahahaha~! Have fun~! And please remember the read the rule. Do ask away if you have any question. Most member will answer you right away.

19. DahAnnaKushina

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the first? This can't be! My profession should be flourishing, it is the envy of all! They walk everywhere! They... they... I'll just take the item box and be on my way...
    [OOC] Welp, I guess it's good to be prepared. :p I suppose you still have a lot to see in terms of RP, I haven't done forum RPs before so I guess they're is always something new to see. Trust me, I've had my fair share of annoyance from people who don't read the rules, I've even double checked. :p Although I have to go sleep now this was the last thing I planned on doing before that. Night.

BlancFrost, shad12ow and Bielt like this.
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? We don't see many vampire hunter. We see many vampires....Kill a lot of them too....No matter. Welcome nonetheless~!
    OOC: I have done 2 forum RP before. Well, didn't last long. The site closed down! OTZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.