Forum adventures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qzty, Jan 7, 2016.

1. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the Tony Family

2. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, even I am no longer active in FB. After knowing that we can be as crazy as we can in NUF, I feel that FB is so boring now.

3. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    thats true..i think.

4. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    I still check my FB account because my friends are there but most of the time, I'm here at NUF

True.Sadist likes this.
  5. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    fumu...thats great i think....

6. True.Sadist

True.Sadist The Icy Q of [♦️], The Nickname Goddess

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm WS-sis is so dedicated

whosays25 likes this.
  7. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye~ TS-sis I guess I am... haha~

8. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode6:The Lovestruck Double-Agent

Qzty: Now what has he done?

As all our attention had turned to the one that looked like he was having a fun time. All of us had questions to ask. Well accept for Jaded. As he calmed down after his laughter ended.

Potato: You why have you done this? I fulfilled your long cherished dream right, then why?

Lachiel:*smiles* Well I was told to do this. And you, in the first place should have not considered me as a friend.

As Potato had a confused look all over his faced. I was intrigued by Lachiel's words. As a thought arose in my mind, "Who was the one who that ordered him"

Qzty: Who ordered you?

Lachiel: Well, it was Ga in herself. You see she was not at all happy by the things she went through. It should come as no surprise as she had come here to NUF city to just get her revenge at any cost possible.

As I heard Lachiel's words I accepted that was a respectable stand to take. A star that came across the ocean just for revenge. As her strong character is reflected by this, it also signifies the anger that Potato rose in her, through the things he had done to convince her.

Lachiel: The day we met was magical. She asked for my help. I got my autograph that now hangs in my room. The photos we took. Those moments feel like it just happened a few minutes before as I remember them again.

As he was narrating his tale like a lovestruck teenager. I was struck with the dilemma as to if I should consider him part of family or not. Though he had not betrayed us, he still wasted the resources even though at a small scale, and never informed anything to Boss about this side job. As I was thinking this I heard something that reinforced the idea that I should never cross a woman in my life by the words of Lachiel that followed, after he stopped narrating his moments with her.

Lachiel: *ahem* Well my thought got detrailed a bit, whatever. As I was saying that she was filled with rage along with the insomnia that you brought Potato. So, when she asked for help I obliged. As it also aligned with Tony's interests it was a plus.

"So Boss' interests are secondary, huh" as I made a mental note of this fact, he continued.

Lachiel: As she gave me the added bonus of being the first one too receive her album for my whole life, it encouraged me work more. What could have ended with a simple hit that I could have lured you into as you put forward your proposal. But as she dersired more than that I could not refuse.

"More than that why would a civilian want more than that,it would be different if it was a mob." as I thought that. He continued

Lachiel: She asked me to make you feel joy to an extreme level, as I pull you to despair from it and tramp your dreams.So, when you made a proposal to me, I accepted gave you the wrong plan, alleviated your pride, fueled your greed as I acted my part in your funny troop. And now, say Cheese.

*click*

As the expression of despair that clouded Potato's face grew deeper by the revelation of Lachiel, Lachiel took his chance to take a photo of this moment on his phone.

Lachiel: This should satisfy her. Now to put the finishing touch.

As he pulled the gun and was going to point it to now surprisingly calmed down Potato, but on taking a closer look he looked dejected rather than calmed, I rushed to stop Lachiel as I held his hand.

Lachiel: Why stop me?

Qzty: There is more to find out from him.

Potato: Hahaha, what more do I have to offer.

Qzty: Your source that allowed to stage everything that happened today.

Potato: *cough* Not happening. You can kill me here like that matters. I will not answer.

Qzty: You talk too much.

As I said those words I pulled the dart gun I usually carry and shot at Potato. He fell unconscious while saying some random quote.

Potato: All your base are belong to us!!

Qzty: Lachiel, You carry him.

Lachiel: Is that how you talk your superiors!!.....OK I will do it.

He accepted as my trusty .45 's sight had convinced him rather quickly. I called Boss to inform the events that happened.

Qzty: Boss all has being solved.

Tony: You found out what happened to Lachiel.

Qzty: Yeah.

As I continued to explain what had happened to Boss as I walked towards the car with others. The conversation ended as we reached near the car.

Tony: I understand what happened. We will have to punish him for not informing. I would have allowed for his personal vendetta if asked. As it looks now that he does not trust his fellow family members, I will have him looked after the same way as Potato. Make sure he does not know.

Qzty: Yes,Boss will do.

Tony: OK, then.

As the call ended and I sat next to the driver, again. Lachiel who sat behind with unconscious Potato asked.

Lachiel: So what did Tony say?

Qzty: Boss said that @SilentFyre will be called to handle......... Potato.

9. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    0/10 NEEDS MORE POTATO ACTION.

whosays25, kraken296 and hayyan like this.
  10. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Well how will that make you a comedic villain:p

11. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    yea @qzty show the more awesomeness of POTATO

12. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what's going to happen with those two. Espsecially how Lachiel will be punished. Btw, what was SilentFyre's job again?
    Be grateful that you even have action.

SilentFyre likes this.
  13. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've finally been mentioned lol
    I can kinda guess my role in this already XD
    Thanks for the chapter @qzty ^^ I look forward to the next part~
    *waits patiently*

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Zone Q11 and True.Sadist like this.
  14. Star Collapse

Star Collapse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For so reason the tittle made me think that I was going to appear....

15. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    You will know the job by seeing @SilentFyre 's title

Zone Q11 and SilentFyre like this.
  16. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, good luck Lachiel and Potato. You'll need it. Hard.

qzty and SilentFyre like this.
  17. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode7:The torture team of Tony family.

Qzty: Boss said that @SilentFyre will be called to handle......... Potato.

Lachiel: Is that so.

As our short conversation ended, Jaded started the car. This time he had a sad look, as the night had grown deeper the traffic had also subsided this probably made him sad. " Well I feel happy about it so all's well and good", as I thought. Then I remembered what Silentfyre had told to almost everyone about tomorrow, or rather today. " What was it a date with the new guy hmmmm, she will definitely be angry." As I was wondering if I should feel pity for the two in the backseat. I remembered the events that occurred today and judged they deserved it.

The journey back was surprisingly normal, except the fact we had a talking potato on the back seat. Once we reached back it seems Boss himself was waiting for us at the gate. His face looked happy, but a dark feeling came from him. As I looked it felt like terror itself was standing with the terrifying presence I felt hiding behind that face.

Tony: Well, Lachiel how did the deal go?

Lachiel: It went well Tony the boys should be back anytime now.

It seemed that the presence had no effect on Lachiel as he answered casually, " Well they have known each other for long time, I guess."

Tony: Is that so? Well anyway Silentfyre is waiting you better hurry or she would be angry.

As Boss said this, Lachiel tried to push the job of getting Potato out of the car and to carry him to me. Boss intercepted Lachiel with a cold stare, because of which he just naturally carried the job out like it was meant to be that way from the beginning.

As I was walking causally to the basement, I heard somewhat anxiety filled voice of Honorary Oneesama from inside her room.

Whosays25: Not knowing what was inside, What have I done?

As I was eager to ask what had happened, but as the circumstances needed me elsewhere I made a mental note to do so at the earliest possible time after this job was done."But seriously why is Honorary Oneesama up this late at night, I will also have to address this issue too, when we talk."

As I opened the door as I heard a conversation, between two people. One I knew and other one was a new face to me. She was wearing the same clothes Silentfyre was wearing, which she always wears when handling the interrogation. " Well I had heard Boss talk about a new recruit that should be her." I thought as I heard their conversation.

Silentfyre: This is supposed to be your first job here. But since you already know the job and have experience you don't need guidance right?

New recruit: No senior, I think I can handle.

Silentfyre: OK then and please stop with the "senior". Call me casually as Silentfyre that is why my name is there.

New recruit: No senior, I cannot disrespect by doing so.

Silentfyre: *Sigh*

As the conversation ended we came in like it was timed to be as such. Silentfyre noticed us with a sharp look. As the topic of conversation diverted to us or rather me as the subject.

Silentfyre: Look the great talking panda arrives and I really didn't have a thought pass by my mind of you dying a most gruesome death today.

" Even though she was looking fine talking to the new face, but she is upset isn't she". As I had this thought running in my mind I replied.

Qzty: Good thing that didn't happen. Well if you are to blame anyone, blame the one who is carrying the talking Potato.

Silentfyre: Why are you answering in a way like I wanted you to die, well I didn't.

Silentfyre(turning to Lachiel):Well you!

Lachiel: Yes, yes, I am at fault, satisfied.

As Silentfyre glared to Lachiel to express her feelings, he just dodged it while half-heartedly answering as such. "Before the topic diverts any further I should get it back on track". As I decided this I asked pointing at the new face.

Qzty: So is that the new recruit that Boss was talking about?

Silentfyre: Yes her name is @True.Sadist .

As she introduced her. The new face, I mean @True.Sadist came forward to introduce herself.

True.Sadist: Hello Panda, I am True.Sadist , senior's new assistent.

Qzty: I got name a you know. It is Qzty.

True.Sadist: Yes Panda.

As the thought of " What should I do with her?" As I realised it that she had a "at my own pace" type of presonality, the fact that for now it was of no use to debate with her, as there was the job we had to do right now.

Qzty: Whatever, just get the job done. You girls need to go home back right. Especially you Silentfyre you got the date with that new guy, right?

Silentfyre: He too has a name @Ldyrdy just like you do.

Qzty: Not my fault, I only remember names that have achievement attached to them.

Silentfyre: He will soon have many! He has a better power then one talking panda.

Qzty: As I am not interested in prolonging this conversation more than needed, you are starting or not?

Silentfyre: Whatever, Lachiel get him on the chair and get out immediately. I want no one to disturb us. Let's go True.Sadist.

True.Sadist: Yes senior!

"There she goes again with no one enter. What is with that?" as I remembered the fact that the torture room which was supposed to be sound proofed was not made so, because of her habit of not letting anyone who is not involved with the torture, even Boss, inside when she is doing the job. As Boss had accepted the habit she had stating her as the best there was, to which even I agree.

Because of her habit, the whole basement was renovated to be sound proofed as the room was left as it is, as we usually heard what happened inside from outside the torture room that was in the basement, as even my one-way mirror and the camera idea was rejected by her. Well even though Boss had a blind trust on her, when I thought about the matter and investigated the fact why we were not allowed, I obligated too. As one can always confirm if a person was tortured seeing his/her state after the event. " I wonder if she doesn't want people to see her face when she tortures accept for people in the same profession" as I thought this the torture session began as potato was woken up through what sounded like water splashed over him.

*splash*

I took my pen and my pocket note out of my coat as I said.

Qzty: I should start noting the important points as always.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  18. True.Sadist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay I appeared ~

Thanks panda~

SilentFyre, whosays25 and qzty like this.
  19. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! I was at least mentioned! Aye~ hoping for a bigger and grander scenes. Thanks @qzty
    ^_^

SilentFyre likes this.
  20. True.Sadist

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye sis

whosays25 likes this.