LCD Revolution of the 8th Class Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by falcon92, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's impossible to never meet the hero because as his/her strength grows and grows, his/her influence will be worldwide. You'll have to face the hero at some point. It's best you kill the hero when they are weak and/or young. Your advice is not helpful.

There's the option of not being "greedy" and not trying to expand your power or sphere of influence, but ain't nobody got time for loser talk like this, conquest is where the big boys play.

Honestly, all villains should just sacrifice thousands of people before they embark on the villanous path. Sacrifices to a dark god so that they'll be pleased and tell them where the hero will be located at their weakest. Then you just nip the bud.

barashkafromro likes this.
  2. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you realize what you said. You said kill the Hero while their young, which if you literally mean when their a baby, that's no different than never meeting the hero cause he was never a hero in the first place.

And besides. Who said you had to conquer the world? It's dumb shit like being a tyrant and a conqueror that creates heroes in the first place. So telling people that conquest is where the big boy's play is entirely correct...correct in the sense that they guarantee rebellion. And even if you kill one hero, another one spawns, and another, and another and another until the day you die at one such.

The more you oppress and conquer, the more people rebel, the more heroes pop up. And one day, fates just gonna kick ya to the underworld while more heroes and saints pop up and undo all the oppression and conquest you worked your entire life to do.

So in conclusion, your advice about how to be a villain is shit, heroes just keep coming back, and one day you will die and everything you did will become ancient history.

3. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link

I believe I realize what I've just said. Aren't most heroes born and/or summoned? They're a hero from the get go. I mean, there is heroes that don't fit these two criteria and are blessed by a god after their births but the vast majority it's from day one. So yes it's different, they did in fact meet the hero. A hero that gets bestowed his blessing by god X has that title ever since birth, even if there's a <hidden> status.
    No matter if they're absolutely harmless they're still the/a hero. The world/universe considers them as such. As the reader, we're presented with that fact often.

I gave an advice as to how to attempt to circumvent the hero problem as a villain. It's sort of a big deal since it's kind of the #1 cause of death among villains :LOL:
    Conquering the world is what power hungry villains do, it's in their nature. It's also disingenuous to say that their actions cause the heroes to come in the first place. Yes in novels, there's heroes which are summoned to wage war against other Kingdoms/demons. There's also "heroes" summoned by gods for their shitty game of chess as well as other reasons for the premise.

I believe my advice is sound, your advice is to remove everything that makes them tyrannic villains. How is that an advice? They fit a role, and you're saying to these potential villains to ditch that role. Who is the antagonists of the hero(es) then?

Heroes might keep coming back but there's almost always a delay. And you could potentially keep on top of those god blessed individuals still.
    In the context if which a hero summoning/calling may not be used for X years this is even more of a sound strategy. Another hero might come, but if it's every X years the villain might be dead and would not care. He/She's lived the fulfilling life of a tyrant, who cares what happens to after he/she kicks the bucket.

I'm confused on how my advice on how the villain should deal with the hero(es) is terribly bad.

Perhaps the reason for our disagreement is that I feel the need to stay within bounds of their character as they are portrayed in novels while you seek to change their modus operandi as well as their reason for existing. I'm trying to give them an advice within their existing framework.

They ARE villains, therefore will meet the hero at some point. This is a law.
    What do people do to increase their chances of winning? Favorable battlefield is pretty high on that list. If the hero arrives at the villains doorstep, chances are... it's too late.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    barashkafromro and ioriangel like this.
  4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 47 part 1: Mcgedie turns out to be a girl. I would've liked it if that was revealed a little later. Oh well~

5. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    artifact harem ayy ayy

barashkafromro, pocketbear and akki like this.
  6. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, looks like he's going to snatch the staff of the real King of Shamans. I wonder if it will be given to him or he's actually going to snatch a possibly very old heirloom passed down for generations.

7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha the best way to be a villiain is to follow Darth Sidius, be both the villain and the leaders of the heroes. Double agent extraordinaire.
    You will never get caught, if your plans are failing then use a puppet like a Count Doku to be your fall guy. Complete genius.
    It's even better if you groom an indestructible hero, brainwash him to be your human shield,

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 49 part 2: so he got the staff already and looks like it wasn't easy. Do we not get to see what happened in them 10 days?

9. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When they learn he is fast in advaning they wull be even more scared.

10. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 50 part 2:
    That just cracked me up. I thought he chose the staff cos it was special like the robe he got. Didn't think the reason was this lol~ how big is this orb?

11. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAH this part as made me lmao

12. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    latest chapter, soon we will witness 6 class magic cast hehehhe

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging by how he calls for favor, I think Ian will just straight up roast Ivory Tower...

14. Iramohs

Iramohs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He'll definitely shut down the conference by saying that he wiped out the reason the monsters were rebelling. The fifth prince will get shat on by him and the tower lord will probably taste some lightning punishment.

15. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Kage bunshin no jutsuu (Shadow clone technique) ayy ayy ayy and new waifu :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

16. Suoh95

Suoh95 King

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad this has no romance.

17. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    those annoying notes...

18. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's kinda the opposite work of editor.

I think his kagebunshin is Mcgedie girl
    Edit : Woah, I never thought it was a legit jutsu spell

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  19. Suoh95

Suoh95 King

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did anyone ever think she would be it? lol stupid tbh. (Not you guys but the idea of it.)

20. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she can turn into a man, and Ian seeks the governor's assistance. When you connect those two to what happens next, the idea seems plausible