Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    “With pleasure, mia bonita.”

Saying thusly, Elias pulled Chambui towards him, putting one hand around her waist and the other holding her hand.

“Worry not; I’ll guide you through this too. Just follow my lead.” He whispered into her ear as they began to dance along with the music. It was easy for Elias to read Chambui’s nervousness. After all, talented a person may be, it wasn’t really expected of them to know how to dance with just one try.

Slowly but surely, Chambui was able to learn the steps under Elias’ guidance. Though there were times when she stepped on his feet, she relaxed when Elias paid no heed to them. Perhaps it was out of consideration, or the steel reinforcement on Elias’ boots, or the fact that he was already accustomed – perhaps even immune to such level of pain.

2. Abox

Abox ☆Havek's Lil' Kitten☆ {Rea's Slave} |Bielt's Wife|

Reading List:
    Link
    I walked out of the guild hall after turning in my quest to enjoy the festival. My stomach started growling as the various aromas of foods flowed into my nose.

I follow my nose into the hustle and bustle... wait... I'm all alone... I really have to friends huh ;-;

Oh well, food can be my friend. I wonder if that brat I found in the forest is here...

Honestly though, I think I'm lost again. But at least there's a bunch of people around, so I don't think it'll be that bad...

Hmm..? I think I see someone i recognize... and it's the brat... why does it have to be this kid?! He's better than nothing I guess... oh well, I'll just go with him.. I put on my mask and approached him.

He was alone too, and hadn't found his brother yet. I'll go and look with him

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  3. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    While eating the candy apple that I hold in my right hand, I was looking around the festival, trying to find a scope for my newspaper or idea for my card.

Except for
    Ton who is busy selling body pillow and plushie, the other adventurers are just leisurely enjoying the festival.

If there's no chaos, how could I make a great newspaper? I wish there are more people who make troubles and then get chased by the guild staff. That will be a good news.

Err, good news for me, because then I will get more newspaper materials.

BOOM!!!

Hmm? I can hear an explosion. Oh! Is there someone making a trouble?

While searching for the sources of the explosion, I can see two small girls running towards the musical stage area while getting chased by another girl just to be blocked by a group of small Tontreants. While the girl busy fighting against the Tontreants, another person slip pass the fight and go after the two small girls.

Alright, the two small girl is obviously Ton and Hikari. And according to the girl few meters in front of me, the girl who is blocked by the tontreant is called Carm(Totally not the Carm that we all know, according to Carmen)

Is Carm a Carmmon name or something? I'm sure the one who slips pass by is
    Platys?

I can't see what happen from here except for the battle between that Carm and the Tontreants around the dancing area.

Most people stop dancing, afraid to get involved in the battle, but there are two fearless people who step in to the dancing area and start dancing around, ignoring the battle between Carm and Tontreants.

Well, those two are a strong adventurer anyway. If they get involved, they surely will be able to fend it off.

After looking around for awhile, I found out that the sources of the explosion are just a bathtub that had exploded....

Just a bathtub?

Sigh....

I'll walk around the festival more and see if I can find a better scope.

After walking for a while, I can see
    Sin and Sio happily chatting. I can't tease Sin if Sio is around. I'll just leave him be for today. I hope Sin didn't forget to do his jobs later.

Walking around more, I found a metal house similar with the metal house that I found at the empty elves village during the Morian Raid. According to those adventurers, this Metal house is built by Taka.

Let just ignore
    Taka for now....I need to find an interesting scope for my newspaper.

Oh? A cosplay shop.....Watching a bear girl and cat guy walking out of the shop, I enter the shop trying to find interesting clothes for a disguise~

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Quaesitor, Nurman, Kuma Desu and 7 others like this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? No plushy or body pillow of Onee-san? That's kinda sad...

Oh well, at least the plushies look really cute! Thanks a bunch Ton-chan! *hugs*

And of course I'll pay for them, you're conducting a business here, it would be unfair of me to get them for free... *gives Ton-chan 200G*

An extra for trying so hard okay? Take care and good luck with your sells! \(^^)/

I wonder what I should do now... Maybe I'll just explore the festival a bit, something fun might end up happening if I do!

(( Eun-chan is Eun Ha, she is married to Mama and Rea-chan, the user is @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal , but she went MIA since before I joined the guild, so... *shrugs* ))

5. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's getting worse... rather than confused, I feel dizzy. There are lights everywhere, sounds barrage me from all sides, people bump into me and there are thousands of smells, I just can't take it. This is exhausting, if this continues, I will most likely collapse. Everything seems to blur, the sounds are becoming inaudible and seem to pierce my ears, I can barely keep standing and the smells combine to a vapor that clouds my thoughts.

Another person bumps into my left side causing me to stumble to the right and I hit a wall face first. The pain makes things even worse. I close my eyes and attempt to ignore all of my senses, but it isn't working. This is the worst I have felt since joining the guild. Using the cold wall as a support, I slowly drag myself forward, one step at a time. But before I get far I barely notice a strange flashing "Welcome!" signboard above me and the wall I used as a support disappears, causing me to fall down. The last thing I see before passing out is a small light source above me.

fuzor100, shad12ow, Kysil and 2 others like this.
  6. Zerith

Zerith [Clumsy Librarian][Blanc's and Jibs' Mage]

Reading List:
    Link
    “Yay! I love this!”

I shouted in joy again as I hug the fox plushie I got from the shooting gallery. It was very difficult for me as I have never handled long range weapon even once in my entire life. It was a pure miracle that I managed to get a hit. Oh, and thanks to Kynn and the other that give me plenty of tips here and there. Should I learn how to use a long-ranged weapon too? I mean…I’m still learning how to use a dagger and also how to combine the dagger with my magic….Maybe later. But I still need to learn it somehow, eh?

After that, Kynn left us with a slightly sleepy expression on his face. Or was that his usual expression? I don’t really know. I’m not really close to him. But he seems to be a good guy. And with that, now it’s only us three. Me, Jibs, and Blanc. We then go from stall to stall. I’m really enjoying myself here.

We stopped at an accessory stall and found out that their stuff was cheap! It was fun looking at almost every single piece of them. I also tried several things. It took us quite a long time until we found what we’re going to buy. Jibs bought a small necklace while Blanc bought a brooch. I myself bought a simple looking silver bracelet. It made a slight clinking sound whenever I swing my arm. Very cute! The design is simple yet it has that charm. I love it!.....I hope I’m not spending too much money tonight….

“Oh, what’s that?”

“What’s what?”

“Hmm? What is it?”

The two responded right away when my attention came into a slightly strange stall. There were a lot of daggers propped on the edge of the stall. I know that I am a mage, but after using that dagger a lot, I’m often finding myself eager to hold and use that dagger again. It’s like…a hobby of mine nowadays.

“Welcome, young ladies~!”

A very clear voice came from a woman that was dressed in a very gaudy outfit. It was gaudy all right. But for some reason…not out of place? I’m confused as to why that’s the reason.

“Come and try your luck~! Just 1 Gold for 5 throwing knives and try your luck in throwing these little ones various target~! Win various prices~! Exotic fruit~! Jewelry~! Plushy to accompany the one on your hand~! Anything~!”

Oh, so it’s a similar concept to the shooting gallery after all. Just instead of a gun, it is throwing knives. I think I want to try.

“Hey, can I try that for a bit?” I asked my two companions.

“Sure, why not?”
    “I want to try it. Never tried that.”

I smiled at their answer. I then go to the owner and then asked to buy 3 sets, one for each of us.

“There various price depends on what you hit, young ladies~!”

She then gestured toward the prizes behind the target…..Oh….That one! I want that one! That knight plushy! I want that!!!!

I weighted the knives on my hand to get a feel of it. It’s….light. I would prefer them to be a bit heavier, though. After aiming at that particular target, I threw the first knife at it….Missed…Tch! Okay, another one!....Missed again!?....Only one more, eh?....

“….Owner, can I use my dagger?”

“Eh? I don’t think you can, young lady~ Especially if it is imbued with magic.”

“…..True…..I guess it’s not fair, right?”

…It’s worth a try, I guess. Okay, concentrate. Concentrate….You can do this, Elyn….believe in yourself. Relaxed your hand….your arm…and then put enough power to it…Not too much, not too little…..

“Please get it!”

I threw the last knife onto the target and wait for it to landed….And….

“Congratulation~! You got it!”

“YAY! I did it! Jibs! Blanc! I did it!!!”

I jumped in joy as I held my friends’ hand! I’m so happy!
    (( @Jibs @BlancFrost @anton1234098 ))

7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    As the festivity reached a much higher level, the sound of excitement kept getting louder and louder. Stalls are brimming with customers. Be it game stall, food stall, or just weird and unique stall. All of them kept getting more and more customer by the minutes. It was clear that business is good for every one of them.

“….I guess…. that’s good, eh?”

On one edge of the place that is rather dark, one could see a lone figure stood with his back straight, looking at the ongoing festival. The figure just stood there with a small glass in his hand filled with clear liquid that he sips once in a while. While his expression remains neutral under the disguise of the shade of night, his heart is another matter. Unlike the overly excited crowd, the inside of his heart felt a bit of grieve.

“It seems you don’t share the same feeling as the other, Guildmaster.”

Due to a sudden voice that called his name, the man glanced to his back and found a figure dressed in a very neat looking outfit. It was far from expensive looking, but still had a tad bit of elegance to it. Her long dark hair swayed in the air as she walked closer to him.

“Erd. I thought you were with Pyrhea and Chalusi?”

“Phrhea took off the moment she saw the food vendors. I already told Chalusi to keep an eye on her.”

“…I see….”

Shadow took another sip from his glass. A burning sensation arrived at his throat as the liquid travel down. Yes, the glass contained alcohol.

“Why were you drinking by yourself like that? Do you not want to experience the festivity with all of your friends?”

“….Festivity, huh? Yeah….somehow I…do not feel like I earn that right, Erd.”

“Why is that so? Did someone say something like that to you?”

He shook his head and then walked toward her.

“Everyone was nice. They all said their thanks. They all said that they are grateful for the help the Guild has given to them. Supply, manpower, protection, and so on. Yeah….nothing but gratefulness from their mouth.”

“…So the one that said that is you yourself then. Am I right?”

“….As usual, you know me so well, my dear Erdatiel,” said Shadow to her as he let out a wry smile. “Looking at the destruction….I felt that I didn’t give them enough help….didn’t come in their moment of need. I just….I just don’t know.”

Hearing that, Erdatiel just looked at him with a worrying expression on her face. She then grabbed his hand, which startled him a bit. He opened his mouth, but Erdatiel placed her slender finger on his lips, stopping him from saying anything.

“You worry too much, you know that?”

“…Yes, I know. But-“

“No, no excuse. Tell you what. If you don’t want to enjoy this festival with your friend, then I will gladly spend it with you. No, that’s not right,” she said as she shook her head, “I order you to spend your night with me in this festival. Your only possible response is ‘yes’ or a nod. Choose now, Guildmaster.”

“…I choose yes, then.”

She smiled after hearing that and then she grabbed his head and then pulled it toward her. She planted a kiss on his lips, startling him yet again. Before Shadow managed to say anything, she already backed away and let out yet another mischievous smile.

“Now will you be my guide, Shadow, the Guildmaster?” she said as she put forward her hand toward him.

It took him a few seconds until he could react. And his first reaction was to store the glass into his spatial glove and then took the hand that was presented to him. He took it and then landed a kiss on the back of that hand before looking at her and giving her a smile.

“With pleasure, milady.”

“Good answer,” said the desert elf with a smile decorating her face, “I am pleased to hear that.”

Quaesitor, Nurman, Kuma Desu and 9 others like this.
  8. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    Kynn went away after playing a few rounds at the shooting gallery looking all sleepy knowing kynn she's probably going to sleep for a bit.

The three of us walked away from the shooting gallery then while walking around we stumbled across a stall elyn eyes we're glued at it the daggers she's wanted to play it a bit so we let her.

Concentrating really hard, after a miss from her first attempt…

Elyn manages to win her self a prize at the dagger stall. She got her prize from the stall owner and she happily placed it inside her item box. The three of us walked around the festival while chatting. Coming across a food stall selling Far East food perked jib’s interest since aika was making a racket inside her head.

Ojou you try that stall! The takoyaki his selling is sure to be tasy I can from her!

Okay,okay just stop making noise inside my head…also you can see the outside?!

Eh? Im just looking at your memories you know?

Ah that's right…okay am going to try it then.

Jibs went over to the found stall which was managed by a young man from the far east with his father.

“Hey can have one this?”

“Okay little girl the well be 3 gold!”

Jibs handed over the gold to the energetic man and got her her food.

“Be careful it's hot!”

“Okay I will!”

Jibs went back to blanc and elyn who was a with a crowd looking at something.

“Blanc, elyn what’s with the group of people anything interesting here?”

“Am well…. Looks like it's tene…”

Blanc looking troubled answered jibs question, jibs looked over to tene who was leaning on the wall unconscious, seeing that jibs went through the crowd and came to check tene. Finding out tene just fainted jibs heave a sigh of relief.

“Now what are we going to do with tene?”

Jibs asked.

“Ah I know we can bring him to the medic tent!”

Blanc replied.

“Oh! I can bring him over by levitating!”

The three of us agreed to bring tene over to the medical tent.
    (@BlancFrost @anton1234098 @Quaesitor @Zerith )

Nurman, Kuma Desu, nguuuquaaa and 9 others like this.
  9. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe~
    I was in a quite good mood~
    I had finally eaten Eun's Tempura~
    And oh my god~
    It simply amazing~ I love it~
    I really really love it~

And Shad had just started a Festival~
    It is a bit sad that I don't know if @A5G_Reaper and @LittleFox21 will be able to come...

As both are busy... Well not that I am not... I am helping some parts of the festival, but I wanted to expend some time with them... At least Eun said she will come later~

I walk near the stalls to verify if everything is right... Yes~ to verify~

I am totally not wanting to see what is good for a date with Eun~
    >W<

Well personal matters apart... The festival is quite agitated, and everyone is happy, the mood is good~
    And the ornaments are beautiful~

I really like it~
    I don't even know how long have been since I last participated in something like this...

I hear a rumor saying that a shad merchant ( @Nurman ) is selling custom body pillows and plushie... I need to go verify it~

Both as work and as potential customer...

Hmm~
    While taking note of a shooting stall that have a cheating system to pass on for @shad12ow later.

I hear someone calling me from behind...

When I turn I see a beautiful woman... Or better saying lady, wearing a beautiful dress and and her hat was Worthy of a noble of great rank, but even that pale in comparison to her charming smile and fiery hair.

Beautiful lady: " Excuse me
    I'm hoping to meet the people in charge of the festival, do you know of them?"

Biel: "ohh~
    Actually I am part of the staff~
    If you don't mind~
    May I know what you would like to know~?"

Quaesitor, Nurman, Kuma Desu and 6 others like this.
  10. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright everyone, please move back so there is enough space for us to safely take him to the Medic Tent. We don't want his condition to worsen."

Holding out her Guild Card Blanc states, "I am a member of the Guild staff and will handle the situation promptly."

Hearing this the onlookers hastened to comply and make room for the girls. There were a few still lingering around trying to catch a glimpse of what was happening.

Elyn was able to levitate Tene off the ground and we walked down the road towards the Medic Tent. Magic sure was handy in situations like this, poor Tene had fainted and it wouldn't be appropriate to carry him in our arms... None of us had sufficient healing skills to determine what was wrong. So the best course of action was to quickly take him to the Medic Tent.

The Medic Tent was a place organised by the Guild Staff just in case any accidents occurred. It was also a place to retreat if the festival atmosphere was too much to handle. Blanc had heard they also gave out sweets~ *cough* ...not that it was important.

"There it is!" Jibs shouts excitedly running forward towards the tent. "It is rather hard to miss, such a glossy white fabric. There is even a sign floating above it!"

The sign read: "Medic Tent; a free service provided by the Guild Staff" for the duration of the festival only, please don't come here to sleep~!
    Pushing open the flap and carefully levitating Tene inside the three girls noticed the Medic Staff busy helping a young child. She looks up before nodding at them and hands a sweet to the child before letting him go back outside. Noticing the floating body she quickly directs them to the bed while checking on his situation.

Elyn releases her spell and he gently sinks on top of the bed. "He was like this when we found him Ms Medic."

"It may be his sensitivity to sounds that caused the fainting, we brought him to you as soon as we found him Marie~" (Blanc)

"Is he going to be alright? My healing skills are too weak to help..." (Jibs)

Marie continues checking on Tene using her healing magic, Blanc previously had a short discussion with Biel about such magic. It really was more complicated than she thought. When she had the time, she wanted to borrow a book other than 'Dummies Guide to Magic 101' to read...

Looking back towards them, Marie nods in answer. "It seems the best thing for him is to stay and rest in the tent for now. The spells surrounding this place deafens the noise outside to a more manageable level. It is a good place to rest and get away from the excitement if one is sensitive to it."

The three girls look at each other in relief before thanking the medic.

"You girls go enjoy the festival alright! There is still much to see!" Marie says smiling at them reassuringly.

"Thanks again Marie~" (Blanc)

"Yes, thank you Ms Medic~" (Jibs and Elyn)

Walking back out the tent, they pause for a minute before Jibs takes out a pamphlet from her pocket. "There is an sculpting competition, do you guys want to check that out with me?"
    "Lead the way~" (Blanc)

"I can use this opportunity to show my dagger skills again~" (Elyn)

As they move towards their destination, Blanc looked back towards the Medic Tent before shaking her head and following after Jibs and Elyn.

Some things are more important than obtaining sweets.

((@Jibs , @Zerith , @Quaesitor ~ hopefully this is ok Quae~ (^ ^)

Nurman, Kuma Desu, Bielt and 7 others like this.
  11. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks~ Lilia. They are beautifull~"
    I took the flowers from Lilia, and give a little smile for her hard work. Besides me, Xiao Yue was sniffing the flowers, he seems to like them, for he took the flowers to me, probably want me to save them in the item box. I took both flowers in the item box, as Sin asked me:

"Sio, do you want to try to take part in this contest ?
    Or maybe is there any place you want to visit ?"
    "Well... The contest will first start tomorrow, so I want to visit a dress store~ fufufu~ or maybe find a contest you can take part in~
    Before I forget, this one is called Xiao Yue, I picked him up from a quest, he's quite a smart one."

After I introduced him, my fox greeted Sin by calling "kon kon." I patted Xiao Yue a bit then he did that, and begin to talk with Sin again, then I was done.

"But really, *giggle* I don't know what others will think about the fact.... Pff... That fact your pet was the one to give me flowers. *giggle*"

Carm, Quaesitor, Nurman and 3 others like this.
  12. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Yuki POV~]
    (Ahh~ master~ your sleeping face is so cute! The sun's rays hitting your body looks like a body of an angel choosen by gods above~)

Yuki thinks as she silently and slowly sits beside sleeping Kynn. Offering her soft Lap, Kynn sleeps on her Lap as accepting it unconciously. Seeing this, Yuki smiles and beckons the Greater foxes to their sides to enjoy the company.

Though as if seeing these beauties in one place, 6 ruffians saw this as a chance to strike at them and walks towards them.

A sweet talking type steps forward and talks towards Yuki and-

"Hello misses, this is a fine festival is it not? Would you 2 beautiful ladies like some company? " Ruffian - 1.
    "Kekekeke, just get on with it and you might feel good while at it too" Stinky Ruffian - 2.
    "Yeah those beautiful and slender legs " Spiky Ruffian - 3.
    """Hahahahaha~""" Mob Ruffians - 4, 5, 6.

(Ara~ people with wicked thoughts... No.. rather the personifications of desire of their bottom half. Still wicked... And they even dare touch master with their dirty filthy hands... Retribution it is then~ also as if they could not see the Greater Foxes master summoned...)

"No thank you Scums, we are fine as we are do please go on your way before you turn to ash and become scums you are~" Yuki
    "Say what?" Mob Ruffian - 5
    "You'll regret saying that when i get my hands on you!" Mob Ruffian - 3
    "Oh a Strong one ehh? I like your Types. It will be worth to break you" Ruffian - 1
    "Is that so? Then please Savor this then~" Yuki

As Yuki said those words, she shot them with Blue Fire so fast that the ruffians didn't see it coming. and without even moving a finger, the wicked ruffians got burned and they fell without knowing what hit them.

"Gah-!!!!"
    "Ouu-! Hot!!!"
    "Gaaa- What have you done Bitch!!"
    "Aahhhhhhh!!!!!"
    *Mob Ruffian - 5. Has fainted*
    *Mob Ruffian - 6. Has fainted*
    "This should teach you a bit not to approach us in the future~"

While Yuki is Punishing the Ruffian, a crowd has already gathered looking at the ruckus. They wanted to help the Girls(?) To gain their favor but one of them has it cover.

"Uwah.... Brutal.... Im in love~"
    "Seriously dude? I like the sleeping one though..."
    "No no no... The ice queen is better!"
    "No no no!! Sleeping Princess is more better!!"

Such as murmurs has arisen on the crowd for some reason.

"Hmm~ this might trouble master but i guess we should move. Zeno please grow for a bit and carry master on your back~" Yuki
    "Kyun!" Zeno

Zeno a Greater Fox grew 1 meter just to let Kynn ride on his back did as he was told with great pleasure. Then Yuki carried Kynn who is abnormally light and places him on Zeno's back.

"Maybe we should go towards somewhere without bad people~" Yuki

Yuki mutters as she walks towards a guild related Tent with a Medic signs. leaving the Squirming Ruffians to their fate.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Quaesitor, Way, fuzor100 and 2 others like this.
  13. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "Do you want to know the real meaning of life?
    Do you want to live...a real life?"

What?
    I was just minding my own business when a shady person in a leather cloak and has a giant backpack on his back(I swear, a normal person carrying a bag of that size shouldn't be possible) just comes out of nowhere and says this to me.
    My first thought?
    What the fuck.
    Before I can even say anything, the crazy person giggles like a little girl and follows out without skipping a best
    "Ah, I like you. Want to take a look at some of my wares?"
    Wait, wait. What?
    Before I could respond, again the crazy bastard doesn't give me the chance, proceeding to- WAIT WHERE DID THAT GIANT WHEEL COME FROM?

"As you see, this is a giant wheel of fortune.
    Every spin costs 25 g, prizes indetermine!"

What-
    "Oh! I see you have graciously given me 25 g, well, here is your spin"
    WAIT WAIT WAI-

"Congrats, you have gotten a stack of random books from my precious collection!
    Its time for me to leave now!"

WHA-
    The asshole disappears in a gust of wind
    Silience.
    Suddenly I notice there is a stack of books in front of me.
    There is a note on top of it.
    I pick it up.

These are your books, good man!
    I suddenly feel the urge to curse. A lot.
    But, I restrain myself, and-
    "GODDAMN BUTTSUCKING SON OF A SHITHEADED DEAD DRAGONIC PISS CRAP"
    Nondescript name blackmarket mag of possibly(read:very) explicit content#34: The sinning doorman
    "The fuck is this?"
    I can't even-
    I then realise everyone within my general vincity is just staring at me.
    "Hey, its not like that, you-"
    Everyone just stares at me.
    "Psst, Kudo, this is the kind of person that you must never associate with"
    A mother whispered to their kid.
    ..I suddenly want a place where I can cry for years and years and never stop until this scene is forever purged from my mind.
    Hopefully a decade down the line, I should be dead then
    Suddenly, I see another guy in a cloak come up to me.
    Considering the incident just now with the --Insert A LOT of curses here-- I was naturally on my guard.
    And then he spoke.
    "Psst, is that the latest release of the blackmarket mags? Can you please give me it? I will pay a lot of gold for it!"
    before I could process his request, he suddenly got on a dogeza and these was suddenly a large sack in front of him.
    (What is with all of these people taking things out of ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE? ORZ)

Thump!
    ...Is that blood on his forehead?
    "Please accept my offerings, oh fellow comrade"
    The crazy bastard #2 spoke, as if he was betting his life on the line.
    (me).......................................................
    (crowd....................................................
    Seeing my expression, he hurridly spoke.
    "Oh good comrade, this is 100% pure gold coins! 2000 of them! I counted!"
    He then shook the sack of gold as if to prove himself, looking at me with a pleading look.
    (me)..........................................................................................................
    (crowd).....................................................................................................

14. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    - Why are we on the Great Plains hunting slimes while we can head to the festival and loose ourselves? (Adventurer A)
    - Can't be helped. You lost all our money in that game. (Adventurer B)
    - Hah, say that again. If not for you hesitating at that crucial moment we could've won. (Adventurer A)
    - Both of you shut up. I had to sacrifice myself to shield that one attack but you two still failed afterward? Talk about teamwork. (Adventurer C)
    - .....sorry. (Adventurer A)
    - .....sorry. (Adventurer B)

Coincidentally, they are not the only one in this place. Several parties can be seen hanging out on various part of the Plains. Their objectives are the same, to get quick money to throw in that game again. Their bitter memory of being robbed (actually not) by the evil shopkeeper keeps surfacing in their mind.

When they come to the metal house to "have some fun", the simulation game has already been removed, and replaced by a row of metal wardrobe look-a-like.

- Izun... I mean, my subordinate doesn't like that game so I switch to this instead. (Mysterious Shopkeeper)

Say the shopkeeper. Then she processes to explain what these things do.

It seems this is a "VR Shooting Game", according to the shopkeeper. Each player gets inside one of the "pods", and it will construct a virtual environment that is the world of the game. The players, who can party with other or play their own game, is given a weapon called "Beamgun", and is tasked with rescuing a kidnapped girl from the aliens by mowing down waves and waves of foreign monsters. It's a very straight forward game.

But why do the adventurers with experience on battle still fall? The problem lies in the final boss. The final boss is a purple monster with dozens of tentacles spread across the room. It holds the girl as hostage up in the ceiling and uses its tentacles to attack the players. It should be easy since all they have to do is destroy the tentacles to weaken it and expose it's core, then focus firepower on the core. Yet, most players cannot even see how the core looks like.

- Noooooo, my clothes is melting!! (Kidnapped Girl)
    - Kyaaaaa, d-don't touch that place!!! (Kidnapped Girl)
    - Aaah... ahhh... haah... haah... aaaaaahh... *moan* (Kidnapped Girl)
    - I-I can't be a bride anymore... (Kidnapped Girl)

What the hell happens on the ceiling while they are occupying with the boss? It's easy to guess the outcome, people look up to watch porn check the girl and the boss takes the chance to strike the careless one. They try to ignore the commotion in the next retries, but the longer they ignore, the more outrageous the situation becomes. First is flop flop sound of water dripping, then the bong bonk sound of something soft hitting each other repeatedly, coupled with the scream of the girl and the smell of squid, they can't help but feeling unrest. That little hesitation in their action brings in the total wipe of the party.

Back to the present, the trio is trying to hunt the required monsters as fast as possible.

- I'll definitely beat that game and get the prizes. What are they called... right, "figurines". Can't believe something's that detailed can be made in a large quantity. (Adventurer A)
    - Yeah. I want that Idol Sin figurine. (Adventurer B)
    - I want Beautiful Door Guard Carm more. (Adventurer A)
    - I want Mad Scientist Shadbear. (Adventurer C)
    - .....dude. (Adventurer A)
    - .....dude. (Adventurer B)

15. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    After coming out from the cosplay shop. I start going to the food stall and buy all the food I can see.

What about my cosplay? I got myself an Elves transformation earring! With this, I can have ear similar to elves. Yes. Just transforming my ear, nothing else. I also buy a long blonde wig and party eye mask. With this, I'm sure that I look like Legolas now. *cough*

Walking around the stall while holding my sandwich, meat skewer, hamburger, hot dog, fruit crepe, ice-cream, chocolate banana, chicken leg, etc...etc... I really eat a lot. Walking around the festival, searching for a scope, I arrived at a medical tent. I wonder if I can find a good scope here?

Before I get close to the medical tent, I can see Blanc, Jibs, and Elyn walking out of the tent. Blanc looked back at the tent and shaking her head, after that the three of them just keep continue walking forward. Before I enter the medical tent, I heard a ruckus few meter behind me.

"Please accept my offerings, oh fellow comrade"

What the heck happen there? Someone is prostrating before Hubo and offering Hubo a sack of gold. Hearing the whispering of fellow aunty and his child, it seems that Hubo is holding a super rare item and that guy who is prostrating before Hubo is trying to buy it from him.

.............What are you people getting silent for? Hubo is just standing there like a pole. I guess he doesn't know what to do in this situation. Just take the gold already! Suddenly, a loud commotion happening at the medical tent. A lot of people are being carried to the medical tent. Watching the commotion, I ask the guy in front of me.

"Bro, What happen? Why there are so many people being carried to the medical tent?"(Razer)

"It's food poisoning. It seems those people get a food poisoning after eating from the stall that selling chocolate banana."(Some random dude)

Food poisoning from eating a chocolate banana? Suddenly, I can feel that my stomach starting to hurt. Damn! Did I just get food poisoning too? Without waiting, I quickly run toward the medical tent. There's a lot of patient from food poisoning who is being treated by the doctor and nurse inside the tent.

"Someone! Help me! I also got food poisoning! Called the doctor, medic or nurse!"(Razer)

"Sir, please wait for awhile, there's a lot of other patients that we need to check first. Why don't you lay down on the bed for awhile."(Nurse)

"Aiya! My stomach is hurt! What if I die? Called the doctor faster!"(Razer)

While sitting on a random bed that has a person sleeping on it, Oh! It's the guy that I know. Tene! Why is he sleeping in the medical tent? Did Tene also get food poisoning? Poor guy. He can't enjoy the festival if he keeps sleeping here.

Wait! I don't have time to care about Tene. Where's the damn doctor! My stomach is hurt here. I'm dying here! After waiting for few more minutes, a doctor finally arrived and check my condition. After checking it, she hit my head.

"What food poisoning? You just got a stomach ache because of eating too much! Just take this pill and you will be back to normal"(Doctor)

"Oh? Was it just a stomach ache from eating too much? Hahaha!"(Razer)

"Bah! Get lost from here after you eat the medicine. There's a lot of people here who got food poisoning for real."(Doctor)

"Haha! No need to get mad! I'll get out from here after resting for few minutes."(Razer)

After eating the medicine, I feel my stomach better already. Scared me silly. I thought I got food poisoning just now. How could I do my job if I feel sick? I will be laughed by those two.

Shall I start my job now?

BlancFrost, Carm, Quaesitor and 5 others like this.
  16. Rosa Z

Rosa Z Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ohh~ Actually I am part of the staff~ If you don't mind~ May I know what you would like to know~?"

I'm right! On my first try too, jackpot!
    "Oh, hello, I'm Charlotte Roseberg," as how I was thought, I grabbed her hands for a solid handshake, "I'm a merchant who came from afar to set up my store here. I recently registered as an adventurer. To start my store, I would like to set up a stall here. It'll be a flower stall, it seems like a good stall to have with the lovely mood in the air! Here, have a look. I think this flower is perfect for a lady of your bearing. Imagine if all the ladies here can get their own flowers"
    I carried over some of the flowers and gave a simple bouquet to her, roses of orange and yellow, a reminiscence to her golden hair, hopefully the flowers appease her.
    "My stall will be called La Rosa. Though, of course we'll have more than roses," I chuckled slightly.
    Seems like I won't ever let go of my attachment to roses.
    ---
    ooc: I'm glad this isn't happening at the heart of the festival cause I can't keep up with the raid --"
    and welp, i dont know my flowers....

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  17. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Fuuwwwaaaa! Done!"

Closing my store, dismantling it and placing it into my storage, it was finally time for me to review my earnings.

[​IMG]

Most of the stocked items were sold and I made a hefty profit, thank god there's no Tontreant labour laws. Paying them with a walnut per hour was a great investment, since this business also worked out pretty well, I'll probably raise their break time to 15 minutes every 20 hours. The only problems were the complaints about the faulty Razer products, but then again, since its Razer, what did they expect?

With all of that out of the way, I finally have enough time to go around and play as much as I want. Equipping my shady trench coat, shady top hat, shady shades and placing my plushies in the coat pockets, I headed off to find some food. Choosing a random direction on a whim, I started to head off on my food-stall conquest. With my plushies by my side it'll be a piece of cake~

My first target will be the crepe place!

Dashing to my destination and jumping over the "Do Not Run" sign, I collided into a pair of airbags and got launched into one of the side alleyways. While being flung across the path I noticed that my Rald plushie and a few raffle tickets (No.018, No.019 and No.020) were dropped beside her, shouting as I flew further away "Take those as payment for the ride~"

Landing and sliding across the alley I bumped into a door, looking up I noticed a sign "No woman allowed". Jumping onto my feet I shouted, "I'm To... I'm definitely Razer!", and barged in. Looking around I noticed some very detailed figurines located on the shelves with a "Do not touch" sign, interested I took a closer look. There were things of different shapes and sizes, a few of them even had sound buttons. As I made my way across the display, I noticed a very lonely looking tentacle figure. Pitying it I removed one of my plushies and placed it next to the tentacles, after moving it around so that the tentacles entangled the plushie, I felt a sense of accomplishment.

Clasping my hands a bowing to my masterpiece, "Oh slimy one, may this Razer plushie keep you company."

Taking a better look at my surrounding, I noticed that a bunch of people purchasing these weird dolls. Sigh, I guess habits die hard, I pity these fools who've yet to grow up from playing with action-figurines. As I was about to exit this strange toy store I noticed a flashy shiny thingy called a "VR Shooting Game", but seeing the long line I gave up and choose to go look for food.

Before I left, I stopped by the blondie and sipped her a raffle ticket (No.021) with some gold hidden underneath, "Please send my regards and tell the shopkeeper to maintain the orb subscription delivery to her regular client, Mr Razer Fuzor. I, Mr Razer Fuzor, will be opening a little store soon, so please make sure to deliver it to me as soon as possible. Oh, and make sure that there's an auto-play function so that I can watch it straight away when I check the package. Oh, and before I forget, please make sure that the volume is fix on the MAX setting as well."

Finally leaving the store, I felt like I've done a good deed. I should go reward myself with ice-cream.

After I got my hands on some ice-cream I saw a lovey-dovey couple walking by, hmmm, what should I do?

[​IMG]

18. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Yuki POV]
    (Ara ara, so this is the medical tent~ so bustling and kind of crowded, did something happened? Well their health is no matter to mine. I must somehow hide master inside.)

"Hmmm...."
    "Is there any matter young miss?”

While Yuki is thinking on how to somehow hide Kynn inside the tent, a nurse came and ask her.

"Well Master somehow fainted and we Bought him here to have him checked"
    "Hmm... I see, then please lay... him?"
    "Is there something?"
    "Uh... No nothing... Please lay him on a bed or share on someone's bed if possible... Its kind of crowded since something about food poisoning"
    "I see, thank you Miss nurse"
    "You're welcome"
    "Oh also you might want to check the park for some patients... I kind of saw 6 of them squirming and some fainted."
    "I see... Ill tell the others then.. then please excuse me."

As the nurse excused herself, Yuki enters with Zeno who is carrying Kynn. Yuki searches and checks for available bed but most of them are full.

(Hmm? Is that? Humonculus who is somewhat close to master, no wicked thoughts... Or rather no thoughts at all... Is he even alive? Well if thats the case then maybe we can let master share the bed...)

Yuki then carries Kynn from Zeno and laid him next to sleeping Tene. But even though Tene is not thinking harm to Kynn Yuki still has her job on guarding Kynn. Yuki then ask a nearby nurse for a chair and sits next at the bed and watches Kynn carefully

(Ahhh~ master's sleeping face~ i can't get enough of this~)

fuzor100, Quaesitor and nguuuquaaa like this.
  19. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm almost unconscious, and can't use any of my senses. The only thing I can do is think and use my core's basic functions. It seems like the festival is just too much for all of my senses. In that case, how about I just temporarily disable some senses? I think sight, smell, and taste would be good decisions. Sight had a lot of information to take in while smell and taste aren't necessary for me right now. It should be pretty easy...

A few minutes later, I successfully severed my core's connection to these senses, and now can't see, smell or taste until I restore the connection. With this done, I now am ready to return to my conscious state.

I wake up. Somehow I'm not lying on the cold floor anymore, but somewhere else, and it's calmer. I have to thank whoever brought me here. I move a bit to get a proper image. It's soft, there seems to be a blanket... a bed? And at least one person, but I can't tell who. I will have to ask.

"Who is it? I can't see right now."

20. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    The young lady made a happy expression and explained that she was a merchant and also new adventurers, well I don't understand much why someone like her who should have a good amount of money would become an adventurer, but I do know some merchants that train theirselves into magic or martial arts, so they can protect themselves even if its just a little.

Biel: "hmm~ you want to open a stall~?"

noticing that I still didn't introduce myself I make a bright smile to her.

Biel: "Well~Pardon my rudeness Miss Charlotte~
    I am the Priestess Biel Shiki~ I am also the Adventurers Guild Actual Item Master~
    its a pleasure to meet you~"

I look around a bit imaging where another stall would be good on.
    and as she is also an adventurer I think it would be nice to give her a good place.

I turn again to her and smile brighter
    Biel: "A stall to sell flowers~ would be wonderful~
    it would match really well mood here~ and it a romantic day~ I am pretty sure you will sell many~

but~ if you don't mind~
    can I invite you to walk with me a bit through the stalls~?

I would like to hear a bit more about it~
    and we can also search for a good place for you to open it~"

nguuuquaaa, Kysil, Nurman and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.