Help think of Punishments

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MasterCuddler, Feb 25, 2017.

1. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    im sorry but please help me think of some punishment to punish my friend A that pushed my other friend B last line of tolerance..

so wat happen was that A told B's crush( C for now) that B like C. Then told me about it and not to tell B.
    Obviously as B's long time friend I would tell B as it's my obligation as a friend, B had to know about it.
    Thing is, I wouldn't have told if A apologized immediately to B or if A wanted that badly to say it then A should've gotten permission from B first. But that's not the problem, A was very aloof about it which pissed me off, I told A I was gonna be a neutral party and not to drag me into it cuz clearly it was gonna be a problem. Which is then when I told B about it.
    But then A called me a traitor and said I lost A' trust cuz I told B. Then A told B that we're not gonna be friends anymore cuz A can't trust us and how we side with each other and doesn't treat A equally. This lead to B feeling guilty cuz even if it not our fault now, it could be later on , and B might still side with me.
    This then became our fault and A becomes the victim, which is suppose to be B. And the thing is, A already said it aloud at a hangout(just us 3 and 2 of their other friends cuz I'm loner) even though it's suppose to be secret, but B forgave that, but then A told C about it, clearly B was shocked, but now we're the bad guys and A wants to end all ties.
    Things is(I'm sorry I keep saying this) A and B are childhood friends(elementary only, met again in high school)and me and B are from middle to high school and I met A in high school but A just throws us away so easily. But..we still really want to be friends

There's more but I don't want to throw out all the details but this is the gist of it.

Tl;dr friend A being bitch, went over the line to friend B and playing the victim card. Clearly I'm pissed and want to punish A. Help me think of some punishments

My advantages:
    1) My words are harsh, it's stabs deeply
    2) A's secrets/things don't want others to see/know
    3) A's ex-crush , I can reveal all the things A don't want him to know of
    4) have pepper spray....don't ask why
    5) I'm...quite an S and I'm really pissed right now
    6) yes I'm a JK...

2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Blackmail A or just ignore A.

3. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    alright, how about you try the most underhanded, childish, but usually most effective method: tell A's parents
    If that doesn't work idk, kick him/her in the balls/vag

4. 4myzelf

4myzelf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought you were talking about ideas for a novel, honestly you might be in the wrong site for these kinds of things

5. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    Simple just tell a random girl that A likes her and nonchalantly tell guy A that the random girl has something to ask him. Record his reaction if he acts like a duck and show him.

Hunta, Risus and SoulZer0 like this.
  6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pure evil.

Saol likes this.
  7. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, one thing is clear, stay away from him/her.
    He/She's the type that backstabbed people in the back while smiling.

8. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    You should've either ignored it, as C might not have taken A seriously, or asked C to tell B about A. That, or told B to go ask A directly. While what A did is wrong, A isn't wrong. Anyway, use your 2nd or 3rd advantage and you're an A-hole. Fight; argue; go your separate ways; whatever. Just don't involve anyone other than you 3 (and maybe C, if he butts in), or I doubt you'll ever become friends again. Be warned though: people do change. Especially during teenage years.

PS: Those 2 friends, and also C, probably will not actively intervene between you, A, or B. Most people would not, because this is personal and not really any of their business. If they come to you anyway, you can probably drive them away by simply saying you three are working through it.

Disclaimer: you are responsible for any decisions you make after reading this thread. Neither NUF nor any of its users are responsible for irl mistakes you make as a consequence of what you see here.

Lazriser and Raobihr like this.
  9. Lazybumkin

Lazybumkin The Worlds Greatest Parasite

Reading List:
    Link
    You may not want to hear this but fuck them it's not worth it, but if u want to be friends with them this punishment thing isn't the way to go.

First get just the 3 of you and admit you were wrong I know u weren't everyone with eyes can see u weren't wrong but u have to say it it's the only way to start conversation. Now when our talking do not get defensive or hostile just calmly CALMLY explain that although she was trying to help, friend B was hurt that there crush was told as I'm assuming that friend B is shy and wasn't ready to tell the other person. Now about them playing the victim in a way they are as they had trust in you but u can say to that, that friend A betrayed friend B you have to acknowledge both of your wrongs and you should have told friend B when Friend A was around that way you could all talk about it. If that doesn't work fuck them not literally but hay that might work to repair your relationship so who knows.

Risus likes this.
  10. monkey magic

monkey magic Born from an egg on a mountain top

Reading List:
    Link
    Put him in time out

Risus likes this.
  11. Risus

Risus ✵ Enigmatic Poet ✵ Tiger ✵ Reese's ✵

Reading List:
    Link
    A sounds like a real dick. Never be too afraid to let go of friends... just sayin.
    The fact that you told B is fair, imo. If you didn't then you would be betraying B, and A already betrayed B's trust by telling C, so I don't really see where they're coming from.

Even though I think that, I also think that you shouldn't try "punishing" A. It's likely to continue a cycle of betrayal/distrust that causes everything to spiral out of control.
    If you're really gonna fuck with A though, do it in a way that is as foolproof as possible so they won't have a basis to stand on and lash back.

Pretender likes this.
  12. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    You monster....On the other hand, things might just work out between them in which case it will be a fail to top all fails

13. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    It works both ways in one case you can fix a relationship between everyone on the other hand it will be good revenge

14. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Get a whip. Bdsm plays start here desu~

15. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    >.>
    too much drama not enough ntr desu~

16. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically I believe cutting off relations is the best idea if he feels like a victim because of him betraying his friend's trust in the first place. And you're not allowed to tattle on him, letting him spread whatever secrets. But humans aren't perfect from the start, and they learn to be better over time.

He isn't wrong but isn't right either. If B can find it in him to forgive A for spreading his secret, and You can ask A to forgive you for telling B it would be fine. But make sure that A is also sorry for spilling the secret because he also did wrong.

If this can't happen then break it off I guess . . . . trying to get back at people is a great idea, but I would rather advise you to just walk away from it unless he tries to do something to you and your other friend.

Because if you expose his secrets or whatever else, he will do the same to you both. And this will probably continue on until you guys utterly hate each other.

p.s answers may differ with greater detail of the situation.

17. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No offense but I would have the same reaction as A but I'm not like A at all except for the loyalty part and for the punishment? A doesn't need a punishment, because nobody was at fault. Feelings and secrets? Fuck that, everything is fair game and nobody was hurt in the process, well except A and B while C probably giving zero fucks. From I infer about your post, you sound as if you view A as an actor of sorts and find A's attitude towards the situation something you don't like but hey, there are people like that life and not just A. A probably just found the situation amusing and meant no harm as A was viewing event in an neutral perspective like you except A probably wanted to make some progress between B and C. Of course, unless A secretly has desires for C or B, then my previous assumption might be plausible that A did it for progress and self-amusement. You, I will call you D, may think A is in the wrong but A isn't since B never told A to keep it a secret unless B did, then A did nothing wrong and from what you posted, even B felt guilty for A so as D, the "mediator" of this situation, what did you think of doing? Punishment? On who, A? Don't be like that! A probably had issues or was triggered by you since A seemed to highly valued loyalty unless A is possessive type of person. My conclusion, I won't tell you to remove your anger but if you want to keep friends with everyone, then don't go with punishment, because once you do...there's no going back or do you really want to end a long-time friendship between A and B just because A pissed you off or something? You might never know that A is probably waiting for you to fix the problem between A and B+D. So, what now? Make your choice and don't regret it, because if you do...you're not better than A that made you angry.

chencking and Raobihr like this.
  18. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    All these texts and you still haven't told us the most important stuff: Who got the tits?

1) Did B get the tits?
    2) What did C say when she met B afterwards?
    3) Is this really a crime? Mayhaps A was tired of B pussyfooting around and just wanted B to man up and say his piece to C so that everyone can get on with their lives.
    4) How did it progress after? Was B ashamed and tried to hide under a rock? Or did C come forward and say that she only see B as a friend? Did C step on B's face with her heels while saying "You dirty scum!"?
    5) How good are you with Japanese shibari?

Don't jump straight to punishment. Find the motive, the justification. Try to understand why he did what he did. If everyone jumps straight to punishment, America and Russia would've ended the Cold War by nuking everyone to dust. Details, contexts, sentiments. These you must understand before you can go to giving a 'guilty' verdict, which would then be followed with a punishment, if he was indeed guilty of the crime. Make love, not war. Kiss him instead of stab him, though you can stab him in a different way, if you know what I mean :D

Eternal Liar likes this.
  19. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm triggered.
    Why does everyone assume A is the bad guy and is male?
    What if A, B , C and D(OP) are all the same gender?

20. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I have question Goddess and that is why does everyone assume A is a male? (tho, I think the same but I replied with the notion that A is either male or female) Also, I agree with 3, maybe A didn't mean any harm unless A wanted C as well.