LCD Invincible Saint ~Salaryman, the Path I Walk to Survive in This Other World~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 20, 2016.

1. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think he ever cut off his wang or nuts...

2. koog008

koog008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc is freaking retarded.. one of the stupidest mcs ive seen.. even with that the story is enjoyable

3. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know also
    By the time I do I most likely gonna scream my ass off cause of the ingredients being mention

4. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you seen his abnormal status resistance? like poison resistance and stuff? thats Object X for you.

5. Frolamiz

Frolamiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has not be specified so far, but it seem unlikely. If I recall correctly, people apparently believe that it's impossible to cast while fighting, but somehow the mc can (it's a bit contradictory since no one seem surprised to see him do it). The mc is a rare exception because he learn both healing and fighting, if paladins where warriors with holy powers like in a lot of others settings, people would not be so surprised to see him learn both healing and fighting and recommend him to become paladin. And purification is higher ranked than heal, so if you can use it you are also a healer. Also, so far, no paladin has been seen using magic. It doest mean that the paladins can't use magic, some may, just that it's not required to become paladin, in this world they seem more like an elite warrior group at the service of the church, like the knights that are usually a title for elites warriors at the service of a kingdom.
    Also, it doesn't mean they are not holy knights, the holy may not come from their power but because they represent the authority of the church like during middle age in real life... But well, that's playing with words.

Parth37955 likes this.
  6. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    good point.

7. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    question guys. Why is it that the MC has not leveled yet? Do undead monsters not give exp? or is it him usually using holy magic to kill them? He also use melee attacks in the boss room on 10th level though so I still dont get it.

8. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe this explains it:

NeaxD likes this.
  9. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean he going to go super saiyan once he actually starts leveling? like if he manages to get close to 100 or 200 in each stat then he starts leveling that will be crazy if it ends up going +100 stats every level. well that will be fun lol. I wonder if he gonna shock the pope once he does some other crazy stuff. Well beside the time he brought 10th level loot from the wight that is.

10. Frolamiz

Frolamiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's still speculation, but it seem very likely.

11. false

false Today is always the best day ever~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to dump my own speculation here :
    - It might be unrelated, but the leveling system in 'kumo desu ga?' has this system where leveling up means absorbing the soul that one kills. This works really well to explain the phenomenon of leveling up in games so I often think of this theory as the explanation to novels with game system. Maybe this novel has a similar system - which would mean he doesn't level up because undead monsters doesn't have soul.

- It seems the dungeon was originally a cemetery, the healer guild hides the undead dungeon because it would shame the name of the guild. I don't know the process of how a cemetery turns into a dungeon - but healer guild would make preventive actions if a collection of dead people just spontaneously turns into undead. Maybe, the cemetery is made into a dungeon by a necromancer - so the undead aren't treated as monsters, they are treated as a summon that doesn't give exp.

- Undead dungeon IS actually an illusion. I don't think anyone had explicitly insisted that it's actually not an illusion. The senior priest-san and shopkeeper-san seems to wholeheartedly believe that it's not, but maybe only select few knows the truth. Maybe the 3 items dropped by the wraith aren't actually that valuable to the pope and it's actually a way to test what MC would do to them. Though it's explicitly mentioned that healers has died in the dungeon - so I don't think it actually is like that. My only basis is that MC got illusion and mental resistance.

12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a hard time believing the dungeon is an illusion. Mostly because the mobs drop magic cores. Not to mention who the hell has enough magic and time to make an elaborate illusion dungeon for a few exorist to run around in. I'm more inclined to believe that the mc is in denial and that the core lore behind dungeons is either some super powerful being made them or they're formed from excess amounts of magic. Which is explained since its really is a grave for the top tier church founders.

Chosen likes this.
  13. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    Reeeeally good novel, first japanese novel that i really like!!
    The illusion, in my opinion, is a magic effect of the spiritual energy of the tomb, so it really isn't an illusion, it is more like a magic formation of undead mobs, but since it isn't real mobs, it won't give XP.

It is just my impression, or chapters are getting shorter?? So sad!!

14. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    It was just introduced that paladins could use magic while fighting.. The one the MC spars with uses illusions to beat our MC..

15. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cant wait to see how the pope reacts next chap. Also anyone know in the COO how far the vol chaps are?

16. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk whats up with that receptionist? Blackmailing the pope? Please you guys are blackmailing and threatening the mc o.o not letting him keep any of the op gear but giving him gear that nobody else can use...

SilverTap likes this.
  17. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree there low balling him

moto likes this.
  18. SilverTap

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it happens a lot in this novel right? Everybody makes a fool of the MC, but he doesn't notice that, or refuse to believe due to think too much about his survivability... It is really fun though!!

moto likes this.
  19. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    idk its kinda hard to tell with this mc because he used to be a salesmen and he was gonna get promoted, so at less he should be competent enough to research and notice somethings wrong.

SilverTap likes this.
  20. SilverTap

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he should be good at situation reading!! But he just can't, guess he is too fearful, and to accept some situation he just choose to ignore and believe that it is just an illusion or mirage!! hehehe

moto likes this.