Forum adventures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qzty, Jan 7, 2016.

1. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to be missing longer than expected, RL stuff. Will try to put out some chapters, if I can.
    There might be errors. Do point that out, I need you too!!

SilentFyre and hayyan like this.
  2. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went through it a bit. The changes are marked in red. I will await the next part like always~^^

Zone Q11 and qzty like this.
  3. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Been a while since the last update!!

Good to see that it hasn't been forgotten.

Zone Q11 and SilentFyre like this.
  4. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    More like RL sensei postponed my plans

Zone Q11 and SilentFyre like this.
  5. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I don't know whether I like being in the story or not...
    Meh, oh well. Thanks for the update!

6. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    You were dragged into this the moment you stepped here. Well, tbh I needed a scientist and you agreed you were one. :D

Zone Q11 likes this.
  7. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, as long as it isn't the janitor, cuz I just cleaned @drealicious's profile page from your and @hayyan's mess.

whosays25 likes this.
  8. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually thought you would use @Gadget for that but oh well~

9. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode10: Junk Food redefined
    Qzty: Jaded, Don't do drugs....... no it is internet,right?

Jaded: Ok!! I will follow that *smiling brightly*

As he replied to a retort I did not expect an answer for I just noded in reply in a uninterested manner. Though I did not want to talk any further, a question arose in my mind, "Where was he all this time?" As I followed to ask the same.

Qzty: Where were you?

Jaded: Boss, told me to meet Lachiel's men and get a sample of the shipment.

Qzty: Well, who did Lachiel sent to do the job anyway?

Jaded: It was Fred & Larry. They... *gets stomped at the face again*

Silentfyre: Stop hugging my legs *kicks at the head*

True.Sadist: Go away you filthy trash *kicks the stomach*

As I ignored the smile that had evolved into a pleasure filled giggles as he unnaturally blushed. I shifted my focus to Lachiel who was muttering to himself.

Lachiel: My inspiration, motivational, important, beautiful videos that terrify others I will never see them again, will I?

As his actions one upped Jaded's I was satisfied that at least he sent some responsible members as his replacement. But my focus shifted back to Jaded as I was reminded that he stopped his sentence midway as he was interrupted by the kicks.

Qzty: Stop kicking you two! Hey Jaded what were you trying to say?

Jaded: No don't stop! Punish me more!

As he was still in daze and demanded for continuing of his "punishment", I asked the question again for which the response came in the few seconds it took for him realise what I had asked him. " God, if only he did not show an eager look when I pointed my trusty .45 at him I could have used it."

Jaded: When I met them, they were in there own world.

Qzty: What do you mean, own world?

Jaded: Well, Fred & Larry were looking each others eyes and it felt like they were about to kiss each other that very moment.

As I was trying with all might to remove those surreal and terrifying images that followed as I heard what he just said.

Qzty: What the hell are you talking about! No way is that true!

Jaded: Well, they even asked about a good place to go for their honeymoon. By the way I suggested Hawaii!

Qzty: I never heard that.

Jaded: But you did.

Qzty: I did not *glares*

As I got an expected reaction from him ,for the glare I gave he, which made me immediately disgusted. I used my nearest walls to act as a eraser of the thoughts that had passed-by as the background was filled by " Kyaa! Kyaa! Macho pair" as the Senior-junior pair where cheering . Their cheers made my ears. As my thoughts aligned, as I recovered somehow, a suspicion arose the was immediately sidelined by the what Jaded told.

Jaded: By the way I came here to inform that Boss called everyone to the hall.

Qzty: You should have told that earlier!

-In the hall

@Tony: Come all of you have a seat. Where is True.Sadist?

Silentfyre: She is busy with cooking, Tony.

Tony: Then we will wait.

Qzty: We don't need to wait, Boss.

Tony: But we do, I finally got the thing I was waiting for, you know it was the only thing missing in my collection. I want to show it off to all that are present.

Qzty: Yes, Boss.

Tony: Look here she comes. Ohh what is that?

As True.Sadist enters, I saw a tray in her hand. As a pleasant smell entered the room.

True.Sadist: Ohh These, these are @Potato chips I freshly made, Boss.

"Wahh, is the key ingredient that potato?" As I was shocked with this development I realized "Fried huh..."

Tony: Really, smells nice I will have a bite and True.Sadist call me casually. No need to be so stiff.

"Boss, why propose that?!" As I thought that the conversation continued.

True.Sadist: Can I call you by a nickname, Boss?

Tony: Yes *looks excited*

True.Sadist: So I will call Boss "Panda Bear" from now on.

"Wahhhhhhhhh!!" I was pushed back by the ridiculous name that made no sense at all as I looked towards Boss who was nodding in acceptence with a depressed look. " Boss just till me I will get rid of this insolent fool" was what I thought as looked towards Boss. Who shook his head rejecting my thoughts that I had been transmitted by my dark look.

True.Sadist: Panda Bear here take these chips.

She passed the tray, which Boss took with a sad look as he took few chips and started eating before I could tell the source of the potato. "Wahh, Boss does not but, you have a idea right Jaded?! I should not reveal what I know it might further sadden Boss." As I resolved to bury that secret, Boss continued

Tony: Well, anyway now that everyone is here.

Qzty: Wait Boss, where is Honorary Oneesama?

Tony: She said no, even after I asked many times. I think she needs some lone time.

Qzty: Ohh!

Tony: So without further ado, I present a masterpiece!!*opens the box*

Unknown voice:Nepu!!!

I never knew, today I would die again.

Qzty: Well at least I have company. But why these people. Why?!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  10. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
  11. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait,what,where,when,how??? Nepu?

qzty likes this.
  12. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode11: Graveyard of revival
    Unknown voice:Nepu!!!

The box that Boss open filled the room with a white light that carried few sprinkles of other colours mixed in. The bright light hurt the eyes, as everyone followed to cover their eyes. Then a mask came floating out, rotating as it elevated vertically. For me it looked like, it was looking at all of us as a its red eyes shined giving a menacing look. As its eyes met mine, who was standing right front of Boss, it took of flying in reverse as its light concentrated on Boss' face. Before I realized what was happening, it had already fulfilled what it wanted. As it clung to Boss' face, I could hear Boss' screams as he struggled with it. I could only stand helplessly as I saw this, as my trusty .45 would even harm Boss if I used it.

Mysterious Mask controlling Boss: Nepu! Who kidnapped this devoted follower of Goddess Neptune, @GM_Rusaku, Nepu!

"Kidnapped, what is damn monster talking about!" As I raged inside trying control myself from emptying my the bullets that my trusty .45 was loaded with, my anger came out in words.

Qzty: What are you talking, about?! Release Boss, this very moment!

Silentfyre:*flames rising in hand* Get away from Tony.

Lachiel: Only I can torture him!

True.Sadist: Leave Panda Bear!

As I was happy to hear that they cared about the Boss, even though I did not like the words they used to express it with. I signaled to Jaded who had positioned himself behind Boss, in the confusion that had covered the moment, to attack and find a way to remove the monster, but then.

GM_Rusaku: I can see everything surrounding me! Nepu!

Turning back with an unnatural speed, he stopped the attack Jaded had just tried.

Qzty: Damn!

GM_Rusaku: Die you all! Nepu!

As we heard what were the last words in our current body and the last scene we saw was Boss' body shining in the same bright light as the one we saw earlier, as what looked like spikes the flew from his body of the same colour of the light, as it spread throughout the room piercing everything in its direction. But it was not the spikes that killed us, but the explosion that followed.

*Boom* *Boom*

As the flesh that scattered from my current body my last thoughts that surfaced were, "Honorary Oneesama is fine, right?"

-Meanwhile at NUF City Beach.

@whosays25 : You gave me wrong information, Kraksy! *pout*

@kraken296 : Nee But I thought white boxes are bad nee!

-Back to our MC

As I woke like always in the place we get sent after we die, a strong headache followed as usual. Then I thought again the same things I always thought when I came here, "I never knew, today I would die again."

Qzty: Well at least I have company. But why these people. Why?!

As I my voice echoed in what looked like a barren valley, covered in darkness, I was hit in the head by the newbie.

True.Sadist: Bad Panda!

" Hey! I am not your pet dog" were the words I wanted to follow up with, but stopped as I was stared by others, well only Silentfyre, Jaded was looking down the cliff we were at, staring at the spikes but was controlling himself and Lachiel well he looked like he was right at his home. I started analyzing our surroundings ,forgiving True.Sadist, to see where we were, I saw a road that lead to this very cliff. I noticed smoke rise from some distance here. Then Silentfyre pointed out the same.

Silentfyre: Look, there! Looking at the smoke that is rising I think someone is there. Let's go there!

Lachiel: We should be careful, though. Be alert everyone!

Qzty: Ok, hey Jaded let's get going!

As we all started walking towards the place from where we could see the smoke rising from, I started recalling the details of this place that, all came after facing their death after the disease spread all over the world. "Graveyard of revival" is what this place is called as. One revives after spending sometime in this place, but he/she is not his/her former self after he/she comes back from this place. Here a second of our world's time is equal to a day. A hell where one has to survive who knows how long, each individual has different waiting time. No food is to be found and sometimes no one to talk to just sitting alone waiting to get back. One can use his/her limitation points to get out but it is not easy for everyone to earn them.

The people who falter the most, are the ones who have ended up becoming dependent on their power that the disease provided them, as this place strips it off you. They feel vulnerable, alone, terrified and most of time return as a shell of their former self. Even though I was not enchanted by my own powers, I felt fear the first time I came here. I cannot even imagine what they would face. As my thoughts lead to a conclusion, we all reached near to the place where the smoke rose from and now we saw a campfire with two familiar faces sitting near it.

Qzty: @Potato & @Anoncommander1 !!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    Jaded, SilentFyre, GM_Rusaku and 2 others like this.
  13. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    I pushed a lot of words in this time, Now will someone point out my mistakes.:oops:

SilentFyre likes this.
  14. Novelty

Novelty Inactive Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just commenting so that it gets bumped. Also, who else will make an appearance in the future?

15. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Suspense!! That is why use tag:p

16. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    2 weeks+ since the last update... @qzty, don't forget your work.

qzty and Nimbus like this.
  17. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    This week confirm commuting to college is fatiguing.

18. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    I never expected you would have time for this... I thought you were studying

whosays25 likes this.
  19. Darkaeluz

Darkaeluz 『Whosays25 Onii-chan』, 『He who gave up on Love』

Reading List:
    Link
    @qzty Did I appear already?

20. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    All study and no play made little timmy a deranged workaholic.
    No, I can try to fit but don't except much as there I have already thought out the complete story. By the @LivingCorpse is going to be in it.

whosays25 likes this.