Mini RPG It's time to build a kingdom...

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Deleted member 41274, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you. Although I personally am not religious, I respect your gods."
    After that, GI bows and takes his leave.
    ---
    Giving Alf his orders (Main ones being: 1. Continue to help out general 2. Start to set up the Belgard sub-branch), GI sets off for the long trip home.

Kuma Desu likes this.
  2. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 1 2
    Peony's first adventuer out of Nyllia - Part 3 (Nearing the other side of the sea)
    Hearing that Tene didn't want any tea, Peony stilled her movements and emptied one cup over the side of the boat. It seems she wouldn't be visiting Nyllia for a long while yet. She didin't hear her other questions and focuses on the last one.

Peony tilts her head as she thinks up an answer...what does it feel like taking care of so many lives...hmmm

"Well yes, this World doesn't have much so I take the initiative to nurture some fields so grow food. Started off planting flowers, then it lead to fruits, then to vegetables..." She smiles at this and continues on. "...I have recently planted different types of tea and they have just grown enough to be plucked for making tea. Although this tea is from flowers...I have a lot of help from the elementals but it does feel nice to be taking care of so many lives. Watching them grow is rather exciting, especially when they have so many uses."

The speed didn't really bother Peony, it wasn't all that bad feeling the wind in her face. She looked across the sea and noticed that they were quickly approaching the shore.

"Oh it seems we have arrived...so many trees too...huh I wonder where the new citizen is." Peony ponders for a moment before turning to look at Tene. "Do you have any ideas?"

As she asks this the boat arrives safely on the shore and comes to a halt. They both get out of the boat and the elementals return to their original forms.

Peony smiles up at them in thanks.

{Yes that will do perfectly, thank you for moving it along. Hmm I don't have any criticisms as this is pretty much an open interaction. We just need to find Tomu. Ah she is inside a hilly forest so we should head towards hills.}
    {Cool! Thanks for the reminder, it will help in the continuation for what direction to go towards~}

Quaesitor, Blackwater and Kuma Desu like this.
  3. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmmm....."

Shiho thought for a while then answered.

"If it isn't the to much trouble the new capital would be nice to built a embassy."

4. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    "There is no such thing. You are free to do as you want."

OOC: I'll be leaving my main acc for some days~
    I need a change of pace, but will be back soon~
    Don't let the world colapse while I'm out~

Way likes this.
  5. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well then thank you for your consideration, shall pick a patch of land ot built an embassy."

Several days later the pancake kingdoms 150 expedition force was moved to the capital of belgard and started building the pancake kingdom's embassy.

o7
    ((Well do jibs will become the guardian of stability ~~~))

6. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    So she just emptied the cup like that.

But her answer to my question is quite interesting. Beginning with one thing, another just follows. After enough time, there is a harvest, where you can claim what you invested. And especially that it feels nice. Watching them grow is exciting. The more use they have, the more exciting. Hm... I wonder if it is the same with humans? Or other lifeforms?

Enough of that. Now that we have landed on the shore, we should find the sender of the message as soon as possible (I heard that if you mark things with ASAP, they take longer - most likely just a myth). "Any ideas... wouldn't heading to higher ground be promising? We could survey the area from there. Of course, we could also just aimlessly travel around. But one thing we should do for sure is looking for civilization. Writing something takes a certain amount of intelligence." Pointing to a direction I continue. "It seems like the highest point is in that direction."

I take one step then stop again. "You said that it was a leaf? Perhaps we will have to reconsider... the target of our search is most likely in a forest and doesn't have many tools." After taking a look at the direction I wanted to go to, I add my last point. "But it seems like that doesn't change the direction I suggested." The hills I wanted to go to are filled with trees.

Peony and Blackwater like this.
  7. Satyryakfly

Satyryakfly Relic

Reading List:
    Link
    *gets bored of flying*
    *remembers about the brandy distillery*
    *starts drinking*

8. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    *drinks together with Satyryakfly*

9. Blackwater

Blackwater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Tomu
    ...and I will use this rock as a table. I just have to carry it a bit further, and then- "Ah!" My fingers slip and with a great amount of noise, the rock tumbles down the slope next to the plateau I live on. I panic.
    Ooc: @Peony @Quaesitor
    This should make it easier for you.

Kysil, Quaesitor and Peony like this.
  10. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    *now returning to the village of the refugees*
    "i wonder if i should cook something when i return...." - Kynn
    "Food!!! " - Giad

11. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 1 2 3

Peony's first adventuer out of Nyllia - Part 4 (To the rescue!)
    Following Tene's suggestion, they had both ventured towards the hills filled with trees. The walk was rather pleasant and no unknown creatures came out to greet them. It was rather weird though...there was an unnatural silence that filled the air...almost as if the creatures were waiting for something. Peony paid the silence no mind and cheerfully hummed a tune.

"It doesn't look all that different over here compared to Nyllia, would be interesting to see if the animals were the same. I mean how different could they be?"

Before an answer could be formulated a sudden rumbling noise could be heard. They both turn to look at each other and then back towards the direction of the noise.

"I believe we are going in the right direction then. The target of our search must be up ahead." Tene picks up the pace, heading towards the noise.

Peony is quick to follow, picking up her skirts as she jumps over fallen branches.

Tene halts at the foot of the hills as she watches rocks tumble down the slope. A panicked cry is heard on from above.

"Our target is up there then..."

"Oh it seems so...come on then! Let's go up the hill...those falling rocks are rather dangerous though...um if you could please..." Before Peony finishes the sentence the Earth Elemental stops the rocks in their path guides them gently down the slope.

"...thanks as always!"

Seeing that the problem was solved, she grabbed Tene by the wrist and held onto the Wind Elemental.

"Up, up and away! To the rescue here we come!"

The new citizen was in for a treat.

{@Quaesitor @Blackwater }

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Kysil and Quaesitor like this.
  12. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    That certainly surprised me. Both the rock and the elementals. Before I calm down, however, Peony grabs me by the wrist and we both get carried up by the wind elemental.

From up here, the situation is rather easy to oversee. On top of the slope is our target, still a bit too far away to make out her details. However, she seems to be quite small. In a way I am incapable of imagining, she unwillingly caused the rocks to fall down the slope.

Luckily I can't smell any blood nor are any attackers visible, so it seems like nothing bad happened to her. Now we just have to find out if she really is the one who send the leaf and what her intention was.

With the elemental steadily getting closer, I can now make out the details. She seems to be a small girl, with unkempt, long red hair, wearing dirty clothes that were made for someone bigger than her. Her eyes appear to be of different colors and she is currently staring at us, most likely shocked.

OOC: @Peony @Blackwater

Blackwater, Peony and Kysil like this.
  13. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    *reaching the village*
    Hmm? More houses? Is this the wrong one or the right one? But the bloody tree is there so its probably the right one.
    "Giad, G.... Ill name you Gen... Also W... Hunt some bison and find me some vegies and seasonings... Ill cook something..." - Kynn
    "Kay~" - Giad
    "Alright..." - Gen(formerly GA)
    "~? ~√ ~π" - W
    "You can just hunt some around 20 bisons so dont over hunt W" - Kynn
    "~~ ~~ ~~" - W
    "I wonder if Master Rius is in the village right now..." - Kynn

*Everfrost Castle*
    TentaWraith $ roams and checks room by room looking for anyone that can talk or someone with information... Seeing the castle with few to no furniture and dirty corridors... The hope of finding a living being in this place is very low.

Quaesitor likes this.
  14. 1st Tribulation

1st Tribulation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes a table*
    *hears the same thing for the 50th time*
    "I seem to have misplaced my sword. Would you be so kind as to bring it back to me young man? It's in the middle of a river to the west. Of course you would have to swim to the bottom of it, but I'm sure you can do it. There will be a reward for your services of course. What say you?"
    *wonders for the last time why a giant bear even had a sword*
    *storms out of the room in search of new table material*

Kysil likes this.
  15. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 1 2 3 4

Peony's first adventure out of Nyllia - Part 5 (So we meet.)
    Peony looks down at the new citizen and waves cheerfully at her as they land gently on top of the plateau. She does look rather...worn and weary. Poor thing...

"Hello there, you must be the new citizen we have been searching for!" She cheerfully skips over to check out the girl from all sides. "My name is Peony and this in Tene, your leaf hit me while I was going for a walk. So here we are!"

As she finishes checking up on the girls health Peony spins around and stretches out her arms over her head to emphasize their arrival.

"...."

The new citizen still had not spoken a word...she looked rather shocked for some reason. Peony could not determine why...but her hedgehog looked rather cute. How interesting to find one on this side of the sea, rather unexpected too.

{ @Quaesitor @Blackwater }

Kysil, Blackwater and Quaesitor like this.
  16. Blackwater

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Tomu​

Eh? What happened? They flew? This is confusing! Um... um... right! They look kind of noble, so I have to pay my respects! And apologize! I bow and attempt to talk to them. "N-nice to m-meet you! I'm T-tomu! I'm extremely sor-" ouch, my tongue! My eyes begin to tear. "I'm sorry for the rock and the letter. I hope it didn't bother you."

What am I supposed to do?

PoV - Mossy​

Now this is fishy. It seems like the leaf attracted some strange folks. A silent woman with long, dark hair and a lively one. Seems like they can use elementals or something. I don't trust them. I can't warn Tomu in this form, though... and I don't want to reveal myself to her either. So the only thing I can do is to glare at both of them.

I'm sure that I don't look as scary as I want to... is there nothing I can do to help Tomu?

Kysil, Quaesitor and Peony like this.
  17. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 1 2 3 4 5
    Peony's first adventure out of Nyllia - Part 6 (We are safe! I promise!)
    So cute! That hedgehog staring the two of them was just to adorable! Peony wanted to move closer for a look but knew when to keep out of someones comfort zone. Yes she definitely knew that.

"Nice to meet you Tomu!" She heard the whispered words and smiled brightly to reassure her. "Ah I did not mind at all~ Well it did disturb my...wait...no it's fine! I needed an adventure anyway." Peony refrained from saying anything else and nudged Tene. Maybe she had more reassuring words to say.

Peony couldn't help herself and takes out a rug she had packed and lays it on the ground. Sitting down she takes out some fresh water (nothing was added to it, really just normal drinking water) and scones with jam.

"Come here and sit down, you must be famished!"

Not seeing any movement, Peony finally realised something. (not the elementals mind you...she finds them a part of her life and doesn't realise others may not feel the same).

"Oh I forgot to tell you. We came from the other side of the sea, most of the new citizens are over there building up the kingdom and taking care of their own land." She ponders a bit before speaking up again. "Is there anything you would like to know?"

{ @Blackwater @Quaesitor }

Kysil, Quaesitor and Blackwater like this.
  18. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    so many new scary avis (๑و•̀ω•́)و ✧

19. Blackwater

Reading List:
    Link
    PoV - Tomu
    So it was no problem? I'm not going to get executed! Still slightly uncomfortable, I sit down. After listening to her statement, I answer, careful to not bite my tongue again. "From the other side of the sea? What is it like there? Are there nobles? War?"

The scones look tasty! It would be impolite to be the first to eat some of them without having them offered to me...

PoV - Mossy
    Tomu, you aren't going to just eat food a stranger offered to you, right? I crawl down from her head and smell the cones and water, take a closer look to check for poison. There doesn't seem to be any in it... this should be fine, I think.

I return to Tomu's head.

Kysil, Peony and Quaesitor like this.
  20. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: You seem happy.
    After observing them for some time, they don't seem to be hostile or a threat. I also sit down, and after thinking about the situation, answer her questions.

"Nice to meet you Tomu. I am Tene, leader of the village of refugees, but there are no refugees as of yet. My goal is to help others while protecting my own life. And because you didn't want to attack me yet, I will consider you as a friendly person. As you are a friendly person, I feel obliged to help you."

I take and eat a scone, drink some water. This should ease her a bit more.

"As for your questions. Yes, we indeed are from the other side of the sea, and there are multiple influential factions with different forms of leadership. In a kingdom, you could meet nobles. But take the MA for example. It is an association of people sharing a common goal, namely magic. There is nothing like nobles in there.

To be honest, most people are happy right now. I think there are tens of thousands, if not more, people living there, so that should be a sign of a rather good place.

And I'm not going to lie about war. Right now, there is none. There was one once, but it was resolved rather quickly. However, there is are some signs that worry me. Signs of a possible war in the future. I am prepared to give shelter to those who need it, but I might get drawn into the coming war. Perhaps it will be @Frozen ink that will start the war.

Think about it carefully, Tomu." I say while smiling gently.

"If you want to, we can bring you to our continent."