Mini RPG It's time to build a kingdom...

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Deleted member 41274, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc they still haven't stop that~~?
    The tavern will be full of hearts soon~

2. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: im hesitating on jumping on the tavern anyways... ill let the wave of hearts wash away before returning

3. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    6 Wraithguards
    1 TentaWraithguard

W -
    [​IMG]

R -
    Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Craftworld-Eldar-Chaos-(Wh-40000)-3055394.jpeg

A -
    Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Craftworld-Eldar-Chaos-(Wh-40000)-3055394.jpeg

I -
    [​IMG]

T -
    [​IMG]

H -
    [​IMG]

$ -
    [​IMG]
    136 Guardians

Giad
    [​IMG]

Gen
    [​IMG]

Way, Kuma Desu, Quaesitor and 2 others like this.
  4. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks around*
    *draws a song into the sand*
    *sand magic*
    *music magically plays in the background*
    *hum hum hum♥.....* >w<

Kysil likes this.
  5. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

6. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    *WraithKnight in Progress : 1%*

7. Jibs

Reading List:
    Link
    Jibs was bored..

"I'm bored....."

Jibs said while sitting on the a simple wooden chair and in front of her was a cup of tea and some donuts.

"Then what do you want to do jibby?"

Shiho asked sitting on the other side while drinking tea.

"I should use that skill the pope passed me maybe......"

Shiho puts down the tea and takes a look at the embassy being built the foundation was nearly down and they we're gathering materials from a neabry area so it was going well, then looks at jibs hands strech on the table and Her chin on top of it.

"Do you even know how to do it?"

She asked if jibs know how to do it.

Jibs then looks up to her and says.

"Yup! Don't you basically just infuse objects with large amounts if mana?"

Shiho wanted to rebuke jibs telling her it's not that simple before she could say it jibs takes out a snowflake or more like a crystal shape like a snow flake.

View attachment 15042

"Here! I bought this from someone! See it's infused with mana already!"

She takes the snowflake suprisingly it more heavy then she thought and having a good look at it. It was infused with a fair amount of divine energy already.

"Hmmmmm.....I guess you are doing it right..."

She gives jibs the crystal back. When jibs got it back she immediately puts it inside her pockets.
    Spirit creation: 20%
    Jibs said suddely.

"I'm going back and my body for a bit."

"Ehh? Why?"

Shiho asked while whe was perplexed.

"I just thought of something cool!"

She went inside the tent in a hurry shiho followed her along. Then she laid down immediately on the bed becoming comfortable before sleeping or more like her soul left the body. Shiho heaves a sign before putting up a strong barrier and following jib.

A few moments later she woke up in a familiar room seeing that she woke up the two maids went near her and greeted her.

"Welcome back shiho-sama the goddess just went out and was showed around by the prime minister and head researcher."

"Ah good job did this place get upgraded?"

"Well...perhaps?"

One of the looked at the other one while the other just answerd with a confused look.

"Ah never mind just give a new dress and show me around."

After getting dressed and getting outside she was stun at what she saw the shrine who used to be a small shrine was surrounded by walls and near the shrine was a the lake and just in front of it was a magnificent castle it was a color mixed with gold and white. Everytime the sun's light hits it the castle shines a pretty glow.

"Waahh.... What happened while we we're gone?"

She turned to the two maids asking how did the surrounding area around the shrine become well... Like this.

"Well the prime minister just made the place more pretty?"

The maid just answerd with a bit confused. Seeing this shiho had a light headache.

"Nevermind just show me where the goddess went."

After she just finished saying that she heard a loud cheer sounding like it came from thousands of people.

"What was that?!"

"Ah! That's right! Shiho-sama please come now!"

"Wah?!"

Before shiho could ask what was happening she was dragged by the two maids inside the castle when she went inside the she was shocked once more the place was magnificent full of decorative ornaments and things that's obviously expensive and the walls was pretty. While she was shocked and looking around the place before she realized she arrived at a balcony.

The minister, the head priest and head researcher was their while jibs was waving elegantly while saying.

"I am proud for all of you for making this kingdom you have not only preserved the wonderful sight of the nature around here you also have built me a magnificent castle and kingdom so I praise you!"

As she finished saying that a cheer so load was made by the people below making seem like the windows could shatter.

Seeing as she arrived the prime minister greeted her.

"Ah shiho-sama welcome back right now you should stand beside the goddess as you are her right hand man."

"Ha?"

Before she could ask why she was pushed by the two maids and was forced to stand besides jibs. And once more she was shocked in how many homoculus they made while she was gone. Seeing as below her the whole plaza was filled to the brime with people she could hang her head.

"Hey shiho.... Shocked at what you're seeing ?"

"Yeah......."

After a few minutes of speaking infront of the crowd they we're given a tour around the castle and the kingdom.

[​IMG]

Jibs after touring around her kingdom asked the research department to develop magic firearms and and objects the flys in air. After telling the research department some ridiculous demands she headed to over to the military department to to demand to make a horse calvary units and also a dragon calvary...

The general was more then happy to comply. But sent a letter to the research department saying...

"We can catch horse but catching a dragon is to annoying so go make a dragon!"

The head researcher had a headache she had her hads full on the goddess demands now this. Late in night you hear the research department researching none stop while a women was screaming orders.

Update the pancake kingdom's research department is now researching the following:

Artificial dragons: 1%
    Magic guns: 5%
    Airship:00.1%

The kingdom army is now organizing:

Horse calvary: 78%

Embassy in belgard: 38%

((Note the percentage is the progress they made.))

((@Peony))

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Way, AliceShiki, Quaesitor and 2 others like this.
  8. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    Bones, flesh and dead monsters are being gathered in a empty lot far away West of the the Village of the Refugees being Carried by People and 2 meter tall, Slim Men with bone looking wings on their back... But They are no simple men... They are The Wraiths... Guardians of the World... Keeper of Order... Bending Bones and Souls of the dead to their will... Weither This World or the Other...

The One Commanding The Wraiths Of this World Is Kynn... A Fledgeling, Warlock Bonesinger.

"Avoid Killing Innocent Animals As Much as Possible!! We are The Appointed Guardians of this World" - Kynn (probably saying propaganda like speech)

*WraithKnight in Progress : 10%*
    (WraithSkeletal Frame - Finished)
    (WraithMuscle - Starting)
    (Reinforcement Spells - Work In Progress)
    (Wraith Regeneration Spell Matrix - Work In Progress)
    (SoulStone Core - Work In Progress)
    (SoulFire Engine - Work In Progress)
    (WraithBone Armor - Work In Progress)
    (GhostBlade Weapon - Work In Progress)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Way, Jibs and Quaesitor like this.
  9. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    After wandering for some time, I happen to stumble upon a group of goblins. Before they can react, I already am harassing them with my coins, inflicting deep cuts at their vital areas or their limbs they use to protect them. The weakened resistance is easily crushed by my Guandao with a few swipes and stabs.

Standing in this scene of carnage makes me thinking. All of this wasted blood, this wasted life, it should be mine, shouldn't it? As it is common in nature, I fought my enemies, won, and killed them. Their life is mine now. And their life, is their blood.

"As it was supposed to, I shall claim their life as mine. As I claim their blood as mine, it shall strengthen mine. As it strengthens my life, it strengthens my body. As it strengthens my body, it shall be claimed by my body."

I take a deep breath and the blood in my surroundings floats towards my body. Unnoticeable slow at first, then faster and faster. When it touches my clothes, my hair, my skin, when I inhale or swallow it, it gets absorbed by my body, slowly nurturing me, making me stronger. I can feel it.

I pick up the coins I threw and continue to travel towards the ocean, now pondering about new ideas.

Way, Jibs and Kysil like this.
  10. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dusk. I stand before the ocean. The wide, wide ocean. The other shore isn't visible, showing me how far away from my shrine I am right now. It makes me feel kind of... wait. It worries me that I don't have my body at my shrine. But, in simple terms, a body is made of life, and life is blood. I have lots of blood stored at my shrine right now. So why don't I just... make another?

After making sure no one is nearby to disturb me, I begin to concentrate, and slowly create another body in the walls of my shrine.

Way and Kysil like this.
  11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations on the post #4444! \(^^)/
    *already has a castle*
    *is too lazy to build another big thing*
    "Hey Fluffy-chan, look at that! There is a big commotion over there!"
    "Better to just avoid it and-"
    "Let's check it out!"
    "Why do I even bother...?"

We ran quickly towards the commotion, but it was kinda impossible to get to the center, so I decided to just ask somebody nearby.

"Hey, what's all this commotion?"
    "The goddess has come back from her journey! You should be grateful for being here while she's home!"
    "Eh? A goddess! I want to see her! I think she'll be fun to play with!"
    "What!? Of course not! The goddess is too busy! She can't waste her time with visitors like you!"
    "But I'm boreeeeeeeed! Let me play with her!!!"
    "No way!!!"
    *pouts* *mumbles* "Then I'll just have to find a way to walk around..."
    "What did you say!?"
    "No-nothing! I'll be going now!"

I quickly ran from the commotion while dragging Fluffy-chan.

"You're not intending to assault a goddess are you...?"
    "Of course!"
    "HIKARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
    "Kya! I just want to play okay!? I won't do anything bad!"
    "If you disrespect her, we're dead! Dead I say!"
    "I'll be careful!!!" >.<
    *sighs* "You won't stop anyway, will you...? Just stay safe..."
    "Yay! Let's meet the goddess Fluffy-chan!"

Teehee, time to use my stalking skills to their utmost limits! \(^^)/

*stalk stalk*
    *stalk stalk stalk*
    *stalk stalk stalk stalk stalk*

"Hey... Won't the guard ever loose up...?"
    "What did you expect? They're the guards of a goddess..."
    "Then we'll just barge through!!!"
    "What!? Stop-"
    "GODDESS-SAMA! I've come to play!!!!"
    "Gods damnit..."

I ran towards the goddess-sama while shouting, her guards seemed flustered or something, but... It will be fine, right?

(( I ended up procrastinating too much and you already returned! >.<

Oh well, here I am! *waves* ))

12. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    damn!
    *procedes making things out of sand* haha(๑و•̀ω•́)و ✧

Kysil and AliceShiki like this.
  13. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Announcement to the citizens of this World! After much discussion and participation from a select few, the name for this World has been agreed upon.
    [​IMG]
    We hereby proclaim this world Caelus! From here on out, Caelus will rely on its citizens to journey across the lands and build up the Kingdom! Or you could just relax at home.

The votes have been tallied up and the results can be found here.

If you have any objections, you should have voted on the poll. Hmph. It has been long enough.

{Thanks to those who contributed~! @anton1234098 @Jibs @Quaesitor

Also thank you to those that voted~! @Kuma Desu @brasca123

@Frozen ink has a good naming sense(?) It sounds cute too!}

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  14. Jibs

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticing the guards we're flustered about something jibs stopped talking to prime minister and took a peek along with shiho. Jibs see a couple of strangers making a commotion.

"What's happening?"

She asked one of the guards. The guards the salutes and answered her questions.

"Ha! It's seems a couple of visitors are making a commotion."

"Really what do they want?

Asked shiho.

"Ah we don't know yet apologies."

Before long one of the visitors shouted.

"GODDESS-SAMA I've come to play!!!!"

Jib heard it and shouted.

"Yay! Of course!!"

She was about to jump to visitor but was caught in the neck by shiho I scolded.

"You can't just follow strangers just because they said to play with you?!"

Being shouted at jibs cowered.

"...O-ooKay...!"

"Good girl!"

Shiho pats jibs and seeing this the prime minister walked up to visitors and asked.

"And who do I owe the pleasure in talking to?"

AliceShiki, Way, Peony and 3 others like this.
  15. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck.
    Lost my draft
    NUF saving system has failed me again orz

Kysil likes this.
  16. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Kysil likes this.
  17. Johtoh

Johtoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes! AHHAHAHAH! PERFECT! IT WORKED!"
    Looking at field around him he cried tears and had a paw to the air that resembles a fist pump. This was the happiest moment in his life, finally escaping his responsibilities and the ungrateful secretary that forces him to continue work. He has made it in life. Or should i say the afterlife?
    "THANK YOU GOD FOR ROPES!"
    Yes, thirty minutes ago Johtoh was hanging himself from his office desk. All to escape the hell he was in. Hell called responsibilities of being a president. A monstrous growl coming from his stomach had also accompanied him to his new life.
    "Quite hungry."
    With his heightened senses, he saw a mice running across the field in the corner of his eye. President Johtoh has turned into President Hunter Johtoh. Happily skipping to go catch mice to eat.

Way likes this.
  18. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha I love this cat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    SYSTEN:
    Congratulations @Johtoh ! You fled your duties and were reincarnated into another world. I would like to grant you plot armor, but I can't. Furthermore you seem to be enjoying yourself. So have fun and a great time in the kingdom, young little cat :)

AliceShiki likes this.
  19. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    (tingling sfx)

I sense half my kin...

huhuhuhuhuhuahuahuhauhauh

desu~

cathulu laughed at the new presence he felt as he kept exploring the white lands~

20. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    Bestiary entry # 3
    @Quaesitor ooc : if you got complaints tell me after~

Wraith Guard
    Description: brought into this world by the use of a ritual by wraiths are docile when om service of their master little is known of the capacity for combat but it is assumed that they are only as strong as the sacrificed creature from which they were made. being wraiths they can levitate and are capable of doing simple commands.Bones, flesh and dead monsters are being gathered in a empty lot far away West of the the Village of the Refugees being Carried by People and 2 meter tall, Slim Men with bone looking wings on their back... But They are no simple men... They are The Wraiths... Guardians of the World... Keeper of Order... Bending Bones and Souls of the dead to their will... Weither This World or the Other...
    Skills: Absolute obedience , Levitation, Scratch , Ram , curse , slash
    [​IMG]

Variant/s
    Tentacle wraith
    Description: A variant of the wraith created from the buntacles unlike the buntacles they loss the capacity to multiply but instead release a mysterious aura of evil, capable of following complex commands but are overall weak similar to the base creature. Little to no information is known at the time..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @Peony

ooc: soon I wont be busy

huhuhuhuh
    @Greater Infinity im gunning for you ..

tee hee~

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Peony and Kysil like this.