Mini RPG It's time to build a kingdom...

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Deleted member 41274, Feb 18, 2017.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari breaks the 4th wall at will, she doesn't need the intervention of an IC reason to get the blessing, she just got it instantly due to being able to! \(^^)/
    *pat pat*

Way, Kysil and Deleted member 41274 like this.
  2. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well since that just happened they all went to the castle at first the guards tried to stop hikari and fluffy from entering the castle but the prime minister told them they were important guest so the maids lead them to a guest room until the sword is probably checked by the research department.

So in the end jibs still couldn't talk to hikari i wonder why?
    A mysterious voice was heard shouting something that seemed like he was blaming someone else for what he did.

((I'm not bullying you GI I SWEAR!))

((It's funny how jibs and hikari aren't able to talk yet I should make this a gag all throughout this story like everytime hikari visit jibs she would be unable to talk to her for a few days because of a set of funny things happening))

((On thr side note I should make a back story for my jibs character here soon))

Way, Peony, Kysil and 1 other person like this.
  3. Johtoh

Johtoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Log2:

Refreshing dew fell upon Johtohs furr as he turned to his side. A slight breeze could be felt and the morning rays welcomed him to his second day of his new life. With a smile, Johtoh yawned and stretched. His hunger still sated from the amount of food he had the previous night.
    "Such peach shall last forever!"
    He yelled towards the open plain. Tears streamed down from his eyes, such a joy caused him to constantly cry.
    "God. Thank you so much!"

After hours of laying around in multiple spots. johtoh decided he needed a proper home. Gather materials around him he created a makeshift hatchet to cut trees with. The only problem, there was one tree within the vicinity. The same tree that he had a deep emotional connection to due to all his naps under it.
    ".... I cant!"
    Throwing the hatchet aside, he looked away in guilt. All of a sudden the a slight tremor could be felt. One which grew stronger with each passing second. Voice could be heard calling his name also. Looking around johtoh saw nothing so he dismissed it as a mere delusion but something did not feel right.
    "hmm...."
    The voices grew stronger. It was now audible.
    """"President!!!!!!!!"""
    Utter fear had taken over the cat. He had not excepted that they would be here. How could he. His holy sanctuary now being brought back to reality.
    """PRESIDENT ITS YOU!!!!! WE MISSED YOU OH SO MUCH!"""
    Screams of join accompanied by tears. They all yelled at the same time.
    "N-No! It cant be! How are they here!"
    Johtoh turned and ran as fast as he could. Looking back at the tree saying his last goodbye in tears.
    """President! Dont run! We need your help!"""
    "Fuck off!"
    Yes. His worst fear has come. His catizens had followed him to this world. How? If you look closely at each catizen, they showed signs of suicide. Rope marks around necks, scars on wrists, gunshot wounds below chin. It seems there was a mass suicide after he committed his own.

4. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha I love that cat

Kysil likes this.
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "They got me away from Jibby-chan again... " *pouts*
    "Well, that is to be expected, a sword suddenly fell from the sky after all, they need to make sure their goddess is fine."
    "But she is a goddess! If it's something dangerous for her, what chance do they have!?"
    "That is... Now that you mention it, that's a good point."
    "I know right!? I'll talk them into letting me play with Jibby-chan!"
    ------------
    Some fruitless attempts later...
    ---------------
    "Fiiiiine, I guess I can wait until they finish analizying it... I'm definitely playing afterwards though!"
    *pat pat* "So your best Hikari."
    "Uhum..."

((Teehee, your call, it could be fun like that as well! \(^^)/ ))

Jibs, Way and Kysil like this.
  6. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Always carrying my weapons around with me is inconvenient. They are made of blood and bones, of life. It should work. I grab my Guandao and concentrate, feeling the life within it.

After some time, I can grasp it, and immediately draw it into my body without dispersing it. The Guandao just gets pulled into my body, seemingly vanishing. But I can still feel it within me. With another thought, I push it out - and see it being literally being pushed out of my hand in a second. This is a pleasant surprise. I store all of my bloodbone weapons within me and train the basic movements of my body while attempting to manipulate the life in me with several methods. I'm not quite there yet, but there is not much missing.

Kysil and Deleted member 41274 like this.
  7. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    As my Guardians Roam the lands to Kill and Collect The dead, a scene which should be impossible happened in front of the guardians... Buffalos blowing up like a bubble of blood exploding and leaving its bones as if it was thoroughly cleaned.

"Well... This makes my job a bit easier...." - Random Roaming Guardian

Quaesitor likes this.
  8. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's enough training for now. I wonder if Kynn recovered? I should go in person to take a look. Peeping by using my shrine is rude after all.
    OOC: @anton1234098

Kysil likes this.
  9. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as i was resting, i recieve a jolt... Must be one of the guardians... Recieving their surprised expressions is really also surprising... Did something happened? I wonder what.. ill ask thrm once they return. When i try to stand and leave, i couldnt move my body. "Hmm?" What is happening? Am i really that tired that i cant move at all?

OOC: hallo~ i just woke up~

Quaesitor likes this.
  10. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Without encountering anything special, I arrive at the room Kynn is in. I knock and then slowly open the door, seeing Kynn still lying down.

OOC: Guten Morgen! I'm going to sleep soon. I can stay awake for about one more hour though. 6 hours of sleep are enough (T.T).

Kysil likes this.
  11. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hnng~" i groan as i see Rius enter the room but even my mouth is also paralized... Thats also when Giad enters the room with a Vial... Its contents are something that can be seen from the ouside and it was powdered soul essence

"Master! Drink this. Your soul is exhausted from scraping your soul and giving it to summon us" - Giad

Quaesitor likes this.
  12. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "He exhausted his soul? That seem quite serious. Can I help?"

Kysil likes this.
  13. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: goto sleep... You said it yourself that 5 hoirs of sleep is not enough

Quaesitor likes this.
  14. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: It will work somehow! I'm currently mastering the skill called powernapping! During small breaks spread over the day I relax, causing the exhaustion to be almost gone!

Way and Kysil like this.
  15. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes you can but Can you somehow let master borrow a tiny bit of your soul to master? Just to put a bandage on his Soul so to speak" - Giad
    Giad answers as She Drinks the contents and kissed Kynn

OOC: i forgot what to write about that....

Quaesitor likes this.
  16. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "My soul? Why not? How am I supposed to do that, though... make him drink my blood?" Soul = Life = Blood
    OOC: It happens ^^

Kysil likes this.
  17. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: it wont!!! I did that on highschool!! Still exhausting as it should be... 12:37am sleep wakeup 4:00am, class 7:00am - 5:00pm with only Luch and some teacher skipping their classes are what we call breaks...

Quaesitor likes this.
  18. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Huh? I feel talented now! I don't need to sleep, just close my eyes and relax, thinking about nothing important. With that, even a few minutes are quite effective! If stacked together, they can overcome small sleep deficits!

I feel like I am advertising something...

Kysil likes this.
  19. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    "Puah~ hmm? It should work but just make sure its undiluted... Purer the blood, stronger the Patching process it does... Though master might say 'Im not a vampire!!!' or something later" - Giad
    OOC: we might have a strangely compatible affinity or something....

Quaesitor likes this.
  20. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "The purer the better? That shouldn't be hard." I move towards Kynn and cut my right palm with a coin, causing blood to flow from the wound. "This should work..."
    OOC: I don't want to brag, but I forget things very often! Including the names of most people I meet in RL!

Way and Kysil like this.