LCD Invincible Saint ~Salaryman, the Path I Walk to Survive in This Other World~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 20, 2016.

1. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand the healer guild commercial plan. They know they can't survive long with price those high and a bad reputation. It's like people not trusting a merchant, the merchant has to leave in this case... but the healer continue to stay and even enslave people. They are some short sighted healers lol

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  2. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    they're hella short sighted but you gotta remember, noone else can do what they do, and they're extremely small in number now. They mainly profit off of people desperate to live becoming slaves though.

3. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am surprise the people have not just flat out murder spree on them all but I think its cause they have a lot of power being healers in the area. They form a group of healers to make money then use it for thugs then exhort healing prices out the wazoo then proceed to continue that cycle to hold power. Not a good policy in the long run though cause sooner or later the masses going to hate you not to mention almost all adventurers already loathe them as money grubbers. AKA town is getting pwned? adventurers will more then likely just ignore helping certain healers unless they are also going to die.

4. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    it was probably almost to that point that the towns people and adventures might riot soon. Also, the army, adventures arent gonna ignore a town getting pwned but the healers would probably be the first ones out of town with sight of trouble brewing.

5. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    Well guys the kingdom could intervene I think. But they were bought I guess ? I read a story like that it's called touch of power by Maria V. Snyder were the healer are anathema in the kingdom and they are hunted and killed, even if they help people lol, you know why ? People believe they brought out a plague that only they could heal to gain more money. But yeah this is not true, but the masses don't care lol. I'm sure there was a time were there was no healing... in the story of the salary man, people can burn churches. Do the healer believe that they are needed when they do more bad than good ? I really can't understand, lol. I will tell you what I would do if I had lost a loved one because a fuckin healer wanted more money. I would use the people against them, burn their church and enslave them all, now there would be free heal for all hehe. But that has problem in the long-term too...

6. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    true, people can go pretty crazy killing healers with what they're currently doing and it looks like it might happen soon considering the public opinion and the bad rep mentioned by the officals in the church with that side story. The corruption runs pretty deep. Anyway i dont see the healers being massively lynched will happen because in a magical world, healers are a valuable resource to the kingdom. Sure you might get a few healers lynched but the army and paladins will be rolling in to clean up.

7. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    The healer headquarter need a thorough cleansing lol

8. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    LEt's not forget... The Church has the Paladdins and what's more there's a huge probability that the advanced "Hero Class" starts when HOly skill reaches X level? If my memory is correct btw

9. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont want the hero to be associated with the church most of the time due to corruption and mc being an idiot half the time. But with the current pope. It doesnt seem to be a problem. I just hope object x would fix his certain pending crisis. (No sex drive)

10. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, you would drink that shit just to bang ? XD

Arcturus likes this.
  11. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes if no other alternative worked.

12. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    *Speechless* xD

13. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing will be between me and my little brother working. NOTHING!

14. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my first time doing this so don't blame me

15. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...for one thing, this thread already exist...and another do you mind putting that video under a spoiler. Anyways, this thread is locked.

Edit: nvm, I will simply merge it with the other one...Please do check before if there is already a thread when making a thread.

16. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hes becoming more and more like a real saint these days. Lol

Arcturus likes this.
  17. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    Those titles he been getting and what he been doing I wouldn't be surprise if people start calling him a god

18. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really liking how he reacts when he randomly got stabbed and was like meh and healed.
    Edit: betting he also at the end there leaving the girl healed her neck and her voice so she is now a loyal believer in him.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    moto, Arcturus, Asf and 1 other person like this.
  19. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    future harem member with a voice of gold.

NeaxD likes this.
  20. Kuro no Maou

Kuro no Maou BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter was totally sick. He got stabbed and he was like "hey there friend that was rude calm down" and then he healed him. This mc is the best lmao.
    Anyway any theories about that beastman child?

moto likes this.