LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't reform a country in times of war huh, what I meant was the end result not really being to my taste. I think she is trying to create a democrat system but whatever the case she will hung down her cape after creating some way to count the citizens, control the borders, a better tax system, new laws... Just that things will be more else the same, I mean our world has 3rd world countries so Tsuki would still have peasants. I know, I know, "fantasy setting".

2. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t care much about the noble objetive of hibiki. It is just that it sounds like a excuse to me. She like makoto didn't like the discrimination or care for the war at the beginning. However she wanted to be a hero and later to fight and kill Io so she wanted the war, but even so this didn't work well with her japanese values só she made a excuse that is to better Limia.
    At least that is how it look for me so country reform in this novel is a excuse to Hibiki a erotic dream to trashmoki a side job to Makoto.
    So I dont really care how they want to reform.

3. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truck-kun must be sad as its work load increase. Talking about that what would happen if Makoto meet it instread of gate-kun.

4. maou99sama

maou99sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is anyone else hoping for asora to be connected to lots of world and end up as some interdimensional highway (not that interdimensional is probably a word). that for one would just end up throwing hibiki's and trashmoki's minds into wtf and make their side stories really funny.

5. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny thing is that Makoto's nonchalant expansion of his small business does more for the world progress than Hibiki's high-horse blabbering.

He makes opinion of non-hyuman races to improve at steady rate, directly improves welfare of the areas where he sets up the shop and could even directly mediate between hyuman and demons when its necessary.

What was Hibiki's plan? Lets make develop slowly and steadily after we finish the war to end all wars(Empire disagrees), small. I have my doubts that in case of success her changes will make Limia any better than certain other country that was heavily influenced by other transmigrators. All she's got deep inside is pride and vanity.

Slaynbr, Avil, Ophious and 1 other person like this.
  6. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not only pride. Hibiki want war, want to kill demons and demi-humans. She is the one that adapted the most to this other world. Hibiki doesn't really want to do better she say that as a excuse to do what she wants.

frfr and NekoMK2 like this.
  7. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Not highway, more like one of those mysterious stores that have the power to rule the world but stays low key and only few know they are so powerful, I want it to be something like the house of chaotic storm from realm in the firmament but better

8. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I doubt Makoto able to become bridge for them with his personality, isn't it already happened in few last chapter when he going to talk with DL
    Although indeed what he did make better to people but at same time can become spark that prolonged the war
    In my eyes the difference between Makoto and Normal merchant is his lack desire in profits, what he did closely resembles war merchant
    As for what Hibiki did that's not entirely wrong but compared it to lorel just to tall order, unlike lorel, Limia placed in more worse place they more close to demon territory and not mentioned empire who will become next Invader
    Indeed it hard to see and certain about result in that kind slow progress but just like @Solracmar already explained this best method in this situation after all they just normal mortal compared to our "so oh God like MC" lol

"Brainwashing" I think this word not best to describe his situation, after all unlike certain trash Hibiki never asked power to brainwashing other, if I not remember wrong that prince Fall in Love to Hibiki in first sight when Hibiki just summoned (read the Hibiki summoned chapter)
    Gritonia get screwed up by the princess using trash power while Limia the noble keep being trash, Hibiki and Joshua tried to clean up but unable since those trash still needed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
    Solracmar likes this.
  9. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh remember her thoughts about why she wants to continue the war? Its solely to kill Io who crushed her pride, made her feel utterly powerless. She gives no f*cks about everything else in the end. I bet if she could kill spider girl she'd go for Mio as well.
    Oh, in fact changing one's beliefs to the point when they accept what you said unconditionally is precisely brainwashing in modern world terms. Trashmoki's power is more of a fantasy mindcontrol kind, he doesnt have to brainwash anyone - they accept his words as the will of the god from the beginning.

He is basically the only one in position to mediate the whole conflict if any of the sides is actually willing to stop the war. Not his fault they are still adamant in following the road of mutual destruction.
    And prolonged war is better for this situation, since decisive victory of either of the sides would mean nearly complete annihilation of the other. Better chance to make both sides get tired of a war.

Avil likes this.
  10. korsbaek

korsbaek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    even if Hibiki is trying to improve on the things there are a few flaws none has addressed yet that makes her way stupied and very bad for getting a society where people dont discriminate 1. she is saying that the slaves should still be slaves and slowly be revmoved(that has no basis in our history for working at all(the removal of slaves here where done fast(1 generation)), 2 she is not addressing the elephant in the room at all that is the reason for the discrimination as that is the goddess so without removing her or getting her to change her mind nothing will change about the discrimination ever.
    to me Hibiki just seems like a girl that wants glory and fun with people worshiping her, that will also add a few more reasons to why she does not like Makoto as he is gaining rep fast and has strength to back himself up with(plus his view of the world is bad for people not able to leave it)

Makoto is not the only one i can think of one more it(dont know if i should call it he or she so it is it) could do it to as the suprime dragon leader that is not discriminating any side if it choose to be bothered with the whole world and not just adventurers(you guessed it its root)
    true that with a prolonged war that might happen but given the hyumans are so supported by the goddess in mind and spirit(as well as in ability) what would happen that in one point the world gets to know that there goddess just so happens to have made an enemy of Makoto and had her ass handed to her, how fast would the equilibrium of the war last when hyuman moral will hit rock bottom, the demons moral will soar trough the sky. hyumans really need some leaders with leadership skills that has still not been seen at all in this novel as the hyumans gets a existential crises ontop of a war they are being pushed back slowly in.

the only ways i see hyumans surviving this war are few and unlikely if they do not swallow there pride, one of the ways is ending the war before the goddess gets her ass handed to her another is removal of all discrimination and total surrender the last i will share is being keept alive as slaves to work for the demons that is ofc if root or makoto does not step in and stops it before that(right now they are the only to factions i see with the power to stop the war if one side is going to loss)

Avil likes this.
  11. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not going to argue the entire thing since I don't really have the energy to do it but this is BS. American slavery lasted about 250 years (the state of Vermont abolished slavery in 1777 about 30 years before Britain), Roman slavery was as old as the Empire itself, the Arab slave trade lasted from the 7th century until the 1950's (even now there's people that would be classified as slaves) and there's many African countries with slaves like Mauritania. Reports basically put slaves in modern times (right now) at around 25-30 million with the majority being debt slaves, followed by forced labor and then trafficked slaves. Abolition is a slow process especially in less developed countries which is why it makes sense as to why Hibiki would want to develop the country to modern earth standards before trying to tackles larger issues such as slavery and governmental system. This is the reason why she's shaping the nobles to her liking by removing the older generation that would oppose her and filling in the younger one that follows her.

NekoMK2, Solracmar and CountryMage like this.
  12. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah hold your horses there cowbow, am not going to fact check there but it does seem true but it sure as hell won't change in our lifetime so maybe in the future, so you shouldn't compare goddess world 200-300 million inhabitants with 7 billion. If hibiki had to manage 7 billion bullshit would rain down her anus with every words she spoke. Hibiki is trying her best with what she has, she is a hypocrite at best, so my opinion of that narcissist won't change.

She would try to kill Makoto if he were to shine more than her as a messiah.

13. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Still does not make her here and now any less a glorified slave catcher.

Xian Ni likes this.
  14. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Root wants hyumans to lose the war or at the very least lose most of their power, I cant imagine him being a mediator until goddess loses her position.
    She tried, lol. She couldnt do shit during sparring going all out with an intent to kill, then she conspired with water dragon, but failed there as well.
    Hibiki acts like a common 3rd rate dictator would, considering any potential opposition as a mortal enemy that should be eradicated asap.

That being said, I fully endorse her acting as a comic relief character with her bikini armoure.

Avil and Solracmar like this.
  15. Rickymex

Reading List:
    Link
    We have been able to eliminate slavery in modern countries (apart from human trafficking which is a big deal that is investigated and fought daily) due to the advancement of society. The advancement of society is what leads to abolition which is exactly what Hibiki is doing what she can to set up things for the future. As you said she's doing the best she can with what she has. Not to mention that from what we have seen up to now the Goddess only cares that her hyumans are protected. She doesn't deal in politics or gives out holy commands. If the hyumans decide to abolish the mistreatment of demi-humans and demons she wouldn't care as long as it doesn't affect her hyumans.

Most characters in the story apart from Root and Makoto's followers would try to kill Makoto is they had the chance including Zest. There's a lot of reasons why one would want to kill Makoto if you're a ruling power.

So you would rather prefer genocide? At this point both Zest and the hyuman leaders have stated that the only way for the war to end it the total defeat of the other side. If the demons lose then slavery is their only saving grace. However at this point for demons to go from slaves to citizens is centuries and centuries long due to the war. Which is why Hibiki said that if the demons have submitted to slavery before the war started it would have been a better choice. Without the hate from the war the period of slavery would have been much less from a logical point of view.

NekoMK2 and CountryMage like this.
  16. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link

Firstly the Goddess does care about what goes on in the hyuman countries, if the hyumans abolish slavery, treat demi-humans as equals, sign a truce with the demons, that would make the goddess poke her fingers where they don't belong. I mean the whole point the world can't move on from her image is because of her and Hibiki's motives will only end in vain because you know... the goddess will outlive her.

That part about everyone wanting to kill Makoto is true but like I said I hate Hibi... Bitchiki especially, also Zef is alright.

Avil likes this.
  17. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    As I've said previously:-

18. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad there is a country that already reveres the Wise, i doubt they didnt adopt anything of such sort already. She could try uniting the world, of course, but it would only create unstable structure that would crumble once Hibiki is no more.
    In short, none of her solutions would do anything aside from making one kingdom more wealthy than it is now. Is her involvement positive for the country? Most likely. But thats pretty much it.
    Yet she wants to completely eradicate whole race merely for this. As the true elite of the modern society, she is the real egoist, not humanist(and i'm not talking about favoring hyumans here lol).

19. Rickymex

Reading List:
    Link
    Again what you guys are ignoring is that Hibiki is planning long term policies and changes. She's laying a strong foundation and molding the younger generations to her ideas so that things won't crumble when she dies. Her descendants and the descendants of the nobles who follow her will believe the same thing she believes. That has been her MO from the beginning. Seriously you guys have a ridiculous closed minded hate boner for Hibiki when you call her our on her BS and then ignore everything that contradicts your criticisms. It's the ridiculous shit I talked about before where you decided she's a villain (mostly because she's not Makoto's ally and is the closest thing to the good guy side) and you won't even entertain the idea of what her plans are and how effective they are.

ZeroDelta and moridin84 like this.
  20. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why we have this same discussion every 20 pages or so, but we don't know that the Goddess would reverse things back to discriminating against nonhyumans. She acknowledges that those are her kids too. She might be one of those deities that follow a "what is established on the earth, shall be followed in the heavens" type of management. So it is possible that she will stop overlooking shit, when it stops being the norm.

moridin84 and Slaynbr like this.