LCD Invincible Saint ~Salaryman, the Path I Walk to Survive in This Other World~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 20, 2016.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    That's probably the reason why dragon-san said that the hero might not be capable of defeating demon lord-san.

2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dragon doesn't seem to be aware of the 10 souls that were reincarnated. Maybe one of them will be the "hero", but, as we all know, Luciel is the true hero of this novel.

Das, moto and NeaxD like this.
  3. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the dragon know the pope or is the person voiced someone related to the pope. Also, that taboo book is probably resurrection magic.

4. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much of the stuff he gets to keep this time.

moto and NeaxD like this.
  5. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to see the side story that is coming up. I need his reaction too. I think I might be getting a bit too excited for all these revelations.

6. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    idk the pope is only looking for evidence, so mostly the gear and the tomes he would lose. Think he still keep the majority of the treasure and the dragon carcuss at less

7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about those 10 souls. Of course, Luciel is the true hero of this novel, the salary man hero the devaint saint-sama lol. I can't wait for next week already >w<

8. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am loving that the fact all those adventurers are rioting for the church to release their favorite healer that heals even while stabbed. I think this is one story where I do not mind sides stories that much. Only other one is death march where I like side stories too.

Das likes this.
  9. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Id guess the dragon knew her. that's what I took from it at least

moto likes this.
  10. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    As i understood, the labyrinth is actually a crypt. And what crypt stands for? Traps & tons of challenges until the dead's room, where treasures were put there to accompany the dead in the other life (heaven, hell, another realm...). So dragons, undead's, magic stuff, traps are all natural (i guess, others novels did the same). What is the connection between the dragon and the pope? They seems to be ex-partners, the dragons was white, maybe related to holy or white magic domain, don't forget that all the bosses were deceased church members... Actually, i would guess that the dragon was related with the deceased, which was a pope if i'm not mistaken...

moto and Das like this.
  11. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    makes sense, one of the best theories I've seen so far

SilverTap likes this.
  12. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meratoni's adventurers led by the Adventurer's Guild guildmaster Whirlwind, Holy City's adventurers led by Holy City Schull Adventurer's Guild guildmaster Granz as well as people who felt indebted to the Deviant Saint had surrounded the Holy City Schull's Church Headquarters.
    'Release the Deviant Saint healer Luciel.' 'Hammer the scrooges.' Carrying such slogans, people gathered one after another.
    An unprecedented demonstration against the church was going to happen.
    It was clear to the eyes that a riot would occur if the church responded wrongly.

Luciel had no idea that a riot was on the verge of breaking out, as the 108 Paladins and Priest Knights who lazed around in the church daily cowered in fear from the demonstration of 380 adventurers who pour all their efforts into battling monsters as well as more than 500 residents.

this should be interesting
    can't wait for the next chapter :)

SilverTap likes this.
  13. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    It's gonna be a fun one to read

14. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, i'm just anxiously waiting... if i'm not mistaken, a chapter should be released today... at least tha was what the translator planned... If he will be able to do it today that is another story (because it appears to be that those awesome people has life) hehehe!

Funny thing is that this time was not Luciel ignorance that brought chaos! hahaha!

moto and Das like this.
  15. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    it was totally his ignorance though. He spent a few months fighting that one skeleton knight king because he wanted to learn the sword and spear style. Which caused the church to worry due to a lack of his presence. They then explored and locked him in. If he just killed it sooner and reported back. There wouldn't be much of an issue. Not to mention he had enough power to snipe 1hitko a undead dragon. I think a snipe 1hitko on a skeleton king would've been a cake walk.

Arcturus, SilverTap and Das like this.
  16. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, yep and that is what makes it fun
    The best thing of this novel is his ignorance about the world (and not like many other MC who are ignorance about relationships)

----
    Oh, you definitely going to got a new nickname

AND here it is

How many nicknames does this guy have now ?

SilverTap likes this.
  17. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol That new nickname is funny. Also liking how he is oblivious to everything around him. Cannot wait for the next chapter :D.

SilverTap likes this.
  18. ascheritt17

ascheritt17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And here comes the explanation of the OPness of Object X. and the slightly normal reaction of Luciel when they tell him that its not an illusion lol

19. Tenor

Tenor Hard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Realization kita! He finally found out that the labyrinth isn't an illusion and that Object X is slowing down ( or just halting ) his leveling progress! Holy Dragon Knight sounds like a badass job.

20. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder why luciel keep giving top tier loots the moment the pope requested it.... such a waste..