LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the latest translated chapter discussion for Swallowed Star.
    For non-spoiler, general discussion of the series, check Swallowed Star general discussion,
    For those who wanted to share yet to be translated detail, please use spoiler code.

V. 5 Ch. 60.
    I feel bad for the vulture couple. Their son was killed, and they can't do anything but to watch the killer roam around and get stronger. Their son didn't do anything wrong either.

BlackBlade likes this.
  2. DavidKim

DavidKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't the son try to kill the MC?
    Luo Feng had no choice, I remember him saying something along those lines...

Risus likes this.
  3. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    well, their son was arrogant, one praise and his ego was over the top. it is sad for the vulture couple to lose a son, but they ain't also nice guys anyways. corrupt, greedy and such.

4. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, tbh they dont' stop trying to harm MC and his family so... it gets... sort of sad.

5. valdesaga

valdesaga [IDN] [7thMay] [V]aldes

Reading List:
    Link
    Because that damn son of his really deserved it.

Im forget about vol and chap number.

But, son of scorpion pairs really want kill Luo Feng with his bodyguards

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  6. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    Their son tried to kill Luo Feng. The vulture couple have no one to blame but themselves, they should have raised him better.

Hiji, Winged Basilisk and Risus like this.
  7. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    the kid was an a-hole.
    the mc asked to fight one of the kids bodyguards as they hated each other and either needed to die for each other. the kid said no. they meet up again after the MC has killed off the rest of there group and decides to again show himself before the kid asking again to fight him and offering a large sum of money. he says no asks him to join him or have him killed by his advanced warlord bodyguard. MC instant kills them all in a surprise attack with his throwing knives.

8. valdesaga

valdesaga [IDN] [7thMay] [V]aldes

Reading List:
    Link
    ah yeah, because someone from other squad.

i forget about his name. The conflict start after mc come to wilderness and join some squad, and then meet the enemy squad want to try steal some monster hahaha

aaaah im want read it again

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  9. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't feel bad for them. If they were other kind of people, maybe, but not in this kind of situation where it resulted to this from their parenting. They kept pampering him to the point where he believed he can take other's life whenever he wants and after he died they even set that huge bounty for MC's head and chased him a lot and tried to kill him. In that situation, even if MC could have escaped while letting the guy alive, it would have caused a lot of trouble as the Vulture-Scorpion couple might have tried to find him before he had any protection or means of retaliation. It's only after he got to the training camp that he was truly safe and especially after he trained and became much stronger so the fact that he killed him at least delayed the couple enough for him to be safe. They simply got what was coming to them.

10. King Killer

King Killer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read till that part and then i stopped till more chaps came out and now im too lazy too read it (~_~)

11. IGM

IGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, their son is fuc*ing as*-hole did you forget the arrogant "young master" that TRIED TO KILL MC....
    Ps.you should go back and reread the old chapter

12. Keon

Keon Legend of Xingfeng TL

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the vulture couple pussy out. They even went and hide themselves. Later, there is some mistakes and the evidence is shown that the vulture couple is guilty. The guy breaks through the limits of wargod and his element is light. Basically, there is more to come
    PM me if any of you guys wanna smoke spoiler

13. mio

mio just me

Reading List:
    Link
    well the son told his people to kill the mc,
    and you know what they say;
    if you dig a pit for someone,
    you have to be prepared to fall in it yourself...
    my conclusion is that the parents should've raised him better...
    if you teach your child to not cause trouble and not search for trouble unless absolutely necessary...
    well, something like this would never happen ^^
    i mean, wich idiot tells his subordunates to kill someone for a guy he just met a while ago... =/

14. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the one who hire some thug to harm Luo Feng's family another kid from his hometown?

From what I remember the story is like this
    - Luo Feng squad has problem with another squad
    - Sometimes later, Luo Feng find a chance to kill enemy squad.
    - The said enemy squad is protecting the young lord, together with two high ranked fighter.
    - Luo Feng killed one of the bodyguard, and later killed the young lord and the rest of the enemy squad member.
    The young man only tried to killed Luo Feng after one of his bodyguard from enemy squad get killed. That's all I remember : P

Arcturus likes this.
  15. Keon

Keon Legend of Xingfeng TL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you are correct. He becomes an innocent bystander but plot armour seems has decided that he has to die so that MC can progress even further

16. xianxia

xianxia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Luo Feng!” Pan Ya roared, his eyes flashing with anger.

Jeez….. he thought he would have to search long and hard for him! But who knew that this Luo Feng, this Luo Feng actually appeared in front of them alone!

“Oh, so this guy is that Luo Feng. I’ve seen you before” the mixed youth, the young master Li Wei, just woke up and was already standing up. He coldly looked at Luo Feng….. Li Wei wasn’t dumb: he long knew that the tiger fang captain Pan Ya wanted to kill Luo Feng. Now that Luo Feng has come to them himself, nothing more needs to be said.

Pity could be found in Li Wei’s eyes as he looked towards Luo Feng.

“Luo Feng, you barged into the gates of hell yourself” the tiger fang captain Pan Ya glanced at the old veteran named Liu. The old veteran named Liu slightly nodded…… previously, Pan Ya asked senior Liu to help him eliminate the fire hammer squad. However, they weren’t able to find the fire hammer squad that time.

“Tiger fang captain!” Luo Feng’s face changed dramatically.

Barged into the gates of hell? Even a stupid person could figure out that Pan Ya had the intent to kill!

However, without the other three on the side, it’ll be hard to say who’ll kill who.

The three people on the side were a problem. Both the veteran named Liu and the white brute were ‘advanced level warlords’. And even though that young master was weak, his background was horrifying! Several wargods are standing right behind him!

Luo Feng turned towards the old veteran named Liu, the white brute, and the mixed youth and said, “This guy here, the tiger fang captain Pan Ya, has a grudge with my fire hammer squad. I’m sure the three of you can see what he’s about to do. The law says that fighters aren’t allowed to kill each other! Of course, since we’re in the wilderness now, the law is powerless”

“I don’t ask for the three of you to stop them, but to just stand by and not interfere. Let me and this Pan Ya have a battle to the death!” Luo Feng looked towards the mixed youth, “This young master here must be young master Li Wei. Even though I have not exchanged many words with young master Li Wei, I have heard of young master Li Wei’s huge name before. It was from my fire hammer squad comrades that I heard you were young master Li Wei….. if I knew that, then I would’ve gave the twin headed black striped snake to you”

Luo Feng humbled himself and praised this young master Li Wei.

“Yup yup” young master Li Wei slightly smiled, as he was clearly enjoying the praise of this genius fighter.

“As long as this Li Wei and the other two don’t interfere, this’ll be easy. Even if I kill Pan Ya in a direct confrontation, with Li Wei and the other two’s status, they probably wouldn’t bother to deal the matter” Luo Feng expectantly hoped.

Pan Ya immediately glanced at the old veteran named Liu. They had an agreement to get rid of the fire hammer squad.

“Who are you? Speaking in such a roundabout matter like this!” scolded the old veteran named Liu.

“Senior” Luo Feng humbled himself.

“Who’s your senior” the old veteran named Liu glared, “Pan Ya’s two comrades were probably killed by you! Since you killed Pan Ya’s comrades, even death won’t wash away your guilt!”. Li Wei smiled on the side as he prepared to watch how his subordinates will go about killing Luo Feng.

Luo Feng is a genius?

Killing a genius is also a very interesting thing.

“What should I do, what should I do?” Luo Feng’s face was bitter.

“I can definitely kill Pan Ya alone, but it’ll be hard if the other three come into play. Especially that young master Li Wei….. if they act, should I fight back? If I don’t fight back, I’ll die. If I do fight back….. then even if I can kill all of them, I’ll be in gigantic trouble after killing Li Wei”

“But if I don’t kill him and Li Wei takes his revenge, it’ll be even worse!”

Many different kinds of thoughts flashed across Luo Feng’s mind instantly.

The old veteran named Liu, the white brute, and Pan Ya split up as they approached Luo Feng.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Luo Feng threw three throwing knives straight towards Pan Ya, turned around, and then ran!

[DANG]! [DANG]! [RING]!

Pan Ya’s triangular saber swiftly blocked two of the throwing knives. He then dodged the third one.

“Hu!”

The old veteran named Liu, the white brute, and Pan Ya instantly accelerated as they prepared to kill Luo Feng.

But right when they did that, the two throwing knives that fell on the ground after being deflected by Pan Ya instantly shot towards the heads of the veteran named Liu and the white brute! The veteran named Liu and the white brute were turned away from the two throwing knives. Adding to that, Luo Feng’s spiritual force accelerated the throwing knives to insanely high speeds!

The throwing knives were a bit faster than a bullet fired from a sniper rifle! Before the sound of the sonic boom reached them, the throwing knives that were several times faster than speed have already arrived!

“PU!” “PU!”

Two eerie black lights instantly went through the heads of the veteran named Liu and the white brute from behind! With two “PENG” sounds, their heads directly bursted open. These two unsuspecting advanced level warlords were directly and instantly killed!

“WHAT!” exclaimed Pan Ya.

The throwing knife that pierced the head of the veteran named Liu flew along a curved arc and instantly shot towards Pan Ya! A direct attack! Sadly, Pan Ya was only an intermediate level warlord. He desperately waved the triangular saber he had in hand and barely grazed the edge of the eerie black light. However, the eerie black light slightly changed paths.

PUCHI!

Pan Ya’s head was directly sliced off!

“AH!” All of this happened too quickly. The mixed youth, Li Wei, who was happily observing couldn’t help but to widen his eyes and immediately go for his tactical communications watch as he saw the heads of the old veteran named Liu and the white brute burst open.

PUCHI!

The third throwing knife dodged by Pan Ya directly drew across Li Wei’s neck!

A huge head, a head worth an astronomical price, flew up just like that. Fresh blood sprayed from the wound like a fountain!

In an instant!

The four members of the thunderbolt squad, killed!

“The rabbit got hasty and tried to bite someone!”

“You really think I wouldn’t have killed you!”

“Fuck you, you just have wargod parents. Even if they actually find out that I’m the killer….. I could always expose my identity as a spirit reader, give up my freedom, and join the core of the Dojo of Limits.
    Furthermore…… who knows whether or not your old dad can actually find me!” Luo Feng put away his throwing knives and at the same time, turned into a shadow and ran off the highway into the grass filled fields.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Li Wei is the vulture couple's son and as you can see he was planning on seeing luo feng die , as the boss of that group if he says no then no one will touch the MC but he gave the Ok signal ( silence)

17. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    This one was a different deal I think where he ends up in prison at the beginning. Li Yao and his wife wanted to use a laser or something on Luo Feng's family if I'm not mistaken but Hong talked to the head of HR alliance so that they don't touch his family or something like that. I think he's talking about something that hasn't happened yet.
    Is that so? Was just about to quote what @xianxia posted but he beat me to it.

I say MC at least tried to reason with them but they gave him no option. Even a cornered animal would bite.

18. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, our MC just wanted to kill the ones who were responsible for the retirement of one of his teammate and if not all of their death. Then that arrogant prick because he has all the backing that he needed is so fcking unreasonable, so yep he deserves it. HAHAHA

19. ikeiyr

ikeiyr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give me full spoiler from lastest translated chapter till ending of SS? :whistle:

20. Kraust Howzer

Kraust Howzer The mysterious person of NUF

Reading List:
    Link
    Luo Feng cruising on his new plane built-in with ai and stuff and seriously... is that soaring shuttle a vehicle or some kind of weapon? Because the first I read about it I thought it was a vehicle. I guess I was trolled or something lol

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    Time_infinite likes this.