Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it get repaired? ...i remember reading about some corpses that werent under the mc control that led to people suspecting him

Some people were like we are so going to kill you a second time because reasons!
    ...and the mc was like come at me bro!

Can i take the ml home with me *.*

Lol at the random woman going you were so good before and the mc ruined you

xBubblex, applebeans and kiara8 like this.
  2. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    When you say "haven't been tl yet", do you mean haven't been completely translated yet (like this novel), or haven't been translated at all (like a title that's not on NU)? Most of the Chinese BL novels I've finished are ones fall into the former category, though I'm currently reading one that's in the latter category. If you want recs, I'd be happy to provide what I can?

Yes. Basically anything to do with the undead = people suspecting MC.

Random woman?

xBubblex, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  3. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah there was some meeting at some temple were people lost their powers and mc had to draw a flag with his body in order to drive the monsters out ....before that there were ml's uncle who was dissapointed at ml and random people speaking ill of the mc with ml blocking them using that speaking tecnique of his clan...then a random woman comes in and basically says that the ml was the perfect guy and all untill the mc ruined him

what i dont get was why the mastermind wanted to kill everybody

i really hope the mc got his tiger seal back then :D (along with his sword and flute :p)

xBubblex likes this.
  4. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaah, her. Well, she's definitely not the only one who thinks that ML was perfect before MC came and ruined him lol

The mastermind is someone who puts himself first and will do anything to secure his own safety and status. He tried to kill everyone b/c he was told that all his evil deeds will be revealed to all the clans, and knew that after that, he'd be hunted and killed. So instead of waiting for his doom, he decided to strike first, hence the plan of killing them and framing MC for it.

Rcyan, xBubblex, Blood A and 3 others like this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i see....was that part of Nie something's plan too? (to blackmail him in order to come out of hiding or something)

btw how did the mastermind know the mc was back? .....and i got the idea that he knew what the mc did for JC (before JC started yelling at mc in front of everyone :D)

Another thing i liked about his novel is that 2 people's private matters become common knowledge
    Like when JC started yelling in front of everyone or when the mc was confesing in front of everyone :D....
    i think at one point the mc was like *what i said did you hear* and the people were like *not only him, everyone heard!!*

(i really shouldnt have mtled the last arc but i couldnt resist *cries* ) (reading this novel with proper grammar would be awesome <3 ) (and i wouldnt miss half the things happening lol)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Rcyan, xBubblex, Aeli and 1 other person like this.
  6. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    It's heavily implied but never confirmed.

While trying to find the head of the corpse, MC sneaked into the mastermind's hidden chamber and got caught. The mastermind is really smart, which is how he got to where he did, so from a few clues he was able to deduce what had happened.

Haha, MC's very public confession where everyone's like, "Get a room already!" MC's so shameless with PDA and I laughed so hard when he literally told to ML's brother to move a bit further away b/c he was going to start making out with ML. Can you imagine everyone's face lmao~

WhiteRain, Rcyan, xBubblex and 6 others like this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfff :D ....i really like ml's brother....he was like were are prisoners be more serious :D
    And when he met the mc in the road (?) and he found out that he and the ml were no together got all pissy and angry because he thought his little brother was heart <3

and there was another thing when the mc drove all those undead away and then he fainted and the ml caught him and the lan kids that were with them couldnt run off faster :D

btw Why did he kept them prisoners and didnt kill them right away ? o_O

Aeli, Nikha and kiara8 like this.
  8. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's PDA skills are a work of art~ ML's brother is very protective and understanding of ML, and it's a sibling dynamic I really love.

He had sealed their spiritual energy and had guards watching over them, so it's not like they can escape. Mostly, I think it was out of consideration for ML's brother, but at that point the mastermind was in a hurry to leave, so killing them would have wasted time and effort without any added benefits.

xBubblex, Blood A, Aeli and 4 others like this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i see! ...thank you! .....btw who was that su guy who was a spy(??) and wanted to kill the mc? (and had a thing against the ml ?) ....i think he was the one who put curses on people?

xBubblex and kiara8 like this.
  10. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    He was a former member of ML's clan who had left and later started his own clan. He has an inferiority complex towards ML, and is pretty much an inferior imitation of ML, but gets mad whenever people compare them. He's very loyal towards the mastermind.

Yes, he was the one that cursed the Jin clan member, who then blamed MC, which led to the death of MC's sister's husband.

LoveManga, xBubblex, Blood A and 3 others like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Beside this one, I'm reading Chen An, True Star, Villain Rehab, Cannon fodder counterattack, LMW, Sharing Rain and Dew. The others in NU, I just don't like. So can you recommend me something?

LaDyViL likes this.
  12. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not on NU yet, but Love Me 59 Seconds is a relatively short and very cute story. The translation is still ongoing, so if you're going to read it raw, beware of all the online gaming slang. Its focus is more on the romance than the gaming part though.

The one I'm currently reading is 扒一扒反派洗白攻略, which loosely translates to 'Organizing a Villain Reformation Strategy'. MC is brought into a novel to play the villain by a mysterious System, and is promised that he can return home after he completes his part of the plot and gets killed by the protagonist. I'm only about halfway through so I can't guarantee how the rest will be, but it's been pretty enjoyable. So far, it's mostly action/mystery and very little romance.
    This kind of gave me some Founder of Diabolism vibes b/c you have a dense MC with a terrible reputation that died and came back to life who's unaware of ML's burning love for him, and there's also an overarching mystery in the beginning. However, the tone and plot is very different, and there's a lot more emotional drama.

xBubblex, Blood A, altherin and 3 others like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehe, I don't know about the 59s but the Villain Reformation sound interesting, I'll definitely check it out. Thank you ;)

xBubblex and Allenice24 like this.
  14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villain Reformation novel does sounds interesting :D
    wait the mc from that novel is a random guy reincarnated into the body of the villain or he is the original vilain that came back to life and got another body?

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    xBubblex and Aeli like this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    (^་།^) ... so hot...

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    xBubblex likes this.
  18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    xBubblex likes this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ML: ...I miss you...
    MC: Uhm!
    ML: ...Love you, want you...
    MC: Uhm!
    ML: I cannot leave you... I don't want anyone except you... If it's not you, it won't do!
    The literal translation

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    xBubblex, Blood A, Aeli and 4 others like this.
  20. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's a guy from Earth. He transmigrated into the villain's body, gets killed and should have gone home, but instead, ends up in another person's body. This all happens in the 1st chapter.

Not that I remember...