Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    And the ml in that novel witch villain does he like?....the old guy who used to be the villain or the earth guy?

Btw do we know how the mc's parents died?

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @winter-t Who's the ML for Villain Reformation?

3. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's one of those transmigrate into a baby cases, so the original personality is never mentioned. After his 2nd transmigration, his identity gets exposed pretty quickly.

I think they were attacked? I kind of forget, but they died when MC was really young so he doesn't really have a lot of memories of them.

The protagonist that kills MC in chapter 1. Why that happened gets explained later though.

xBubblex, Nikha, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? ...so the ml kills the mc for reasons.....does the mc hold a grudge? ....are there any fluffy moments between the leads?....does the ml want to kill the mc a second time after he was found alive?

xBubblex and kiara8 like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I certainly hope not

6. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a scene in the woods where ML used his headband to tie up the MC's hands in one of the extras although the MC wasn't blindfolded. N lol they got caught by a little girl who I think was old enough to know what they were doing

xBubblex, Blood A, Nikha and 2 others like this.
  7. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    We're getting a bit off topic since this thread is for Founder of Diabolism spoilers, so these'll be the last questions I answer for Villain Reformation.
    MC originally has a small grudge, and the first major arc is essentially explaining the mystery behind why MC's still in this novel world, why ML killed him, and having MC and ML work past that.

There is fluff (mostly platonic), but there's more emotional angst-ish moments so far. There's a lot of guilt and misunderstandings between them, and the first arc resolves a large part of that, but I don't know how it'll go from here. To where I've read, the focus has not been romance, but ML's very, very obvious pining does show up a lot. It's a small miracle MC still hasn't noticed yet.

To ML, MC's life >>>>>> his own life, so obviously he doesn't want to kill MC again. Here's a short translation of the end of chapter 1, and from this, you should be able to understand just what ML feels for MC, and a bit of why MC's convinced ML's straight.

MC's name is Jiang XunYi (Ah'Xun), and ML's name is Yun Xie.
    "Ah'Xun," Yun Xie softly called out to him, suddenly feeling calm inside. "Do you still remember how previously, I told you I liked Senior sister Qiu, and for you to not compete with me?"

"That was a lie."

"I only......didn't like how you were always together with her......"

"Up until now, I've never said this before, but the person I like, is you."

"......Ah'Xun......XunYi......take me with you......"

Blood A, Dayong9909, altherin and 4 others like this.
  8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    oups >.> :D ....sorry about that (maybe i'll make a new thread and poke you) :D
    Oh @winter-t do you have a link for pics from that novel? ...i cant find any with google T.T

btw there was a scene in the novel where the mc and ml stop by a house (i think they were on their way to some meeting) and the people there were talking about how their 5 year old treasure ( :D) was bullying and making fun of a little girl and they were saying that he was bullying her because he like her and stuff (its too bad i couldnt finish the scene at the time and then lost it, cause it was hillarious :D)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    kiara8 likes this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with JC's nephew when his uncle got killed?....did he inherit his clan in the end? (there was something about JC and wen ning following him around in secret in the end for some reason i didnt get)

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I just know that JL got mad at JC for not telling MC and ML to stay

11. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    JC forced the rest of the Jin clan to accept JL as new clan head. N WN is following the LAN clan disciples bc Lan Sizhui is his only remaining blood related kin. JL and the LAN kids team up often n JC is protective of JL so he follows him n so u got a clan head n an undead warrior following a bunch of kids of around like overprotective mother hens :'D

xBubblex, applebeans, Blood A and 5 others like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I remembered near the end of the novel, the Lan kids didn't get close to MC because they were punished for working with WN?

13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    pffff :D ....both JC and his nephew are clan heads and they have the time to run around and play with the undead lol :D

kiara8 likes this.
  14. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it has any? Not all novels have official or fanart.

That scene was hilarious haha. MC was pretty put out b/c the little girl avoided him like the plague but not ML, and he was basically grumbling over the unfairness of it.

Yeah, ML's uncle punished them b/c they kept going night hunting with Wen Ning. When MC came with ML to the clan, he was kind of surprised he wasn't greeted by the kids like usual, then later found them all being punished, while being glad that the punishment back in his day was lighter lol

xBubblex, Blood A, Nikha and 2 others like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    mereumsama likes this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    For the first pic I think they were talking about MC's death??? ... Idk, I don't read Chinese, I only se the word "death" in there so I just assumed

17. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just want to know something did ml and mc sex :whistle::notworthy::X3:

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  19. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    They were forced to copy the Lan Clan Rules while doing a one hand handstand. And since their headband tie is super important and obviously can't be dirtied by touching the ground, they have to hold the ends in their mouths, so basically when MC came upon them, they greeted MC with a bunch of incoherent mumbles. It was cute~

The first picture should be about when ML finally came out after 3 years. He overhead people happily talking about how MC's finally dead and how it's karma and justified retribution, and rushes out abandoning his meal.

The second is ML calling MC's name hoping to hear a response, but didn't. There's an art in ML's clan where you use the guqin's music to 'talk' with spirits. ML used it to ask MC where he is and when he'll come back, but only heard silence, which implies that MC's spirit has either moved on or has been completely destroyed.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    nejvi, xBubblex, Blood A and 7 others like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the second pic appeared in the novel?