LCD Pivot of the Sky

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by DeathStroke96, Jan 9, 2017.

1. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that I can go to Radiant due to this very soon..it has been some time~~

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    They are up already... now it's just the wait for new chapters

3. SnakeHips

SnakeHips Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks fam

4. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Dayem..now,there will be wars in the future for control over Duc. And up goes the number of followers of the Gods~~

5. Empress

Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A novel this good should be popular, but maybe due to slow release of the chapter made readers turned their face elsewhere.
    This kind of novel similar to CD is very good when tasted in fast release or binge read, but a torture if slow release.

6. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Most people don't touch a novel unless there is at least 50 to 100 chapters translated so it's not really surprising that the popularity isn't that high at the moment...

7. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol surprise!! I like the way this is going..it looks so much like a classical Western~~

8. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God..MOARRRR!! This is legit teasing me now~~

9. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I can finally understand what you meant by this, as it i just read the latest chapter and I can honestly say that, this chapter has been quite a tease!

I am curious about this Inanna, does she have some sort of relationship with Icho's/Maria's family or is there some other reason for her to be so familiar to him...

I also, was feeling quite strange as it was not too long ago that he told Lynk that he, didn't need to worry, but in this chapter it basically showcased that he is still nothing but a child that a pretty female could wrap her fingers around...

10. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Well..He has little experience with woman. Someone mentioned this character is based off a love goddess...And the title of the book so...The gods sent her?

11. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be interesting if it was the case of her being sent by one of the gods... but if it was, why send her at all? (Theory nothing more)

12. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop right there..he is a virgin,but is he a fool?? you DONOT f**king buy everything that a pretty girl wants you to..Amon,you need to use your brain more~~

13. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc..is actually good.Just not my cup of tea. I donot like people who manipulate the innocent. She better not be an ordinary bish~~

14. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    im sure that there is a story behind her existence, i mean it would be too much of a coincidence for her too appear just as Amon left the mountains, i even think that she might be Enlils follower and her sent her, to manipulate him or perhaps get him to reveal all of his secrets before killing him...

also i think that she might be using some magic that we are unaware of, since that youth from the clothing shop was quite entranced with her... but i dont understand why she keeps putting him in a situation that may have people misunderstand and even cause trouble for them, is she perhaps trying to test him whether he walks the path of a sorcerer or something else?

also i love how the author depicts the fact that Duc was special and that not everything in the world could be like Duc having houses/churches of stone and the like...

MangoGuy likes this.
  15. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. It is just that..personally I am not fan of manipulation when mind games are not on the cards~~

16. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    although manipulation is not a thing that readers enjoy, without this manipulations, we wouldnt be able to personally see Amon grow as a character who would be able to recognise manipulation in the future because of this current event where he is somewhat manipulated, although it is not that bad yet, but i think that it would likely get dealt with very soon (hopefully)... reason why i dont mind it is you know how it is in xianxia where they recognise it instantly and the like and can deal with any situation because of bullshit, at least, in this novel the MC would be able to deal with something in the future and the readers would be able to at least understand that he experienced something as such before and its not BS...

17. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    As I mentioned before,this arc itself is really good. And,the fact that the author got me to react this way...credit is due.

18. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    i am really curious why the 2nd volume is called First Sin, i wonder what Amon would do for the volume to be called First Sin... also one of the comments on the latest chapter, gave a possibility that perhaps Inanna is possibly a deity herself? and (from me now) perhaps if she is a deity, she is testing him now for some grand scheme that would involve the down fall of the current gods?

19. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I called it before bro..I think since she is a goddess of love(allegedly) she might be testing his heart,whether he controls his desires,lust etc..basically,if he is god material~~

20. 1withdanerf

1withdanerf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I pity Amon, getting attention from someone like Inanna, she's a gigantic magnet for trouble. Should've expected Gilgamesh to show up, considering they're traveling through Babylon.