LCD Undefeated God of War

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Azure, May 28, 2016.

1. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The place only has three saints, so Jiang Yang being a disciple of a saint, (especially since he referred to himself as the disciple of a saint the same way they go "I, your father") shouldn't be a saint. Got to be something unique he is cultivating.

I hope we get some chapters focused on Xu Xu (I don't even remember his actual name lol) and Crane. Xu Xu is saving the girl but what is Crane doing??

akki likes this.
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 490: little fool has some skills. That flying was unexpected~
    What is this thing they're talking about selling?

3. DubZer0

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Fool has become the Deus Ex Machina, he can do anything the situation requires. Control shattered blade auras in a fight, control True Power and trap it in TT's body, fight, fly. Next, he'll start sensing treasures and get a girlfirend (wonder if Ya Ya will evolve into a female ghost or something lol).

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    So Little Fool is the other Tang Tian right?

Raven_King likes this.
  5. DubZer0

Reading List:
    Link
    Back in the chapter explaining saints, spirit domains used the natural energy in the world to attack, this chapter says it's dependent on the True Power of the saint again. Sigh, the author is really killing me here.

Raven_King likes this.
  6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 492: eating star rocks led to little fool gaining intelligence.......this should make things more interesting. Will that work on ya ya? It's a shame it won't work with Tang Tian~ lol

7. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it's the Dark version of TT, the cruel one, that's gotten transposed into the martial spirit......lol, this should now be very interesting, i was wondering how they would share a body.

at least now we know his form spirit will be OP AF

edit: @DubZer0 i think despite the use of laws, they still need true power to activate it.......like how in CD even tho highgods knew all the laws, they still needed divine power to use them.

akki likes this.
  8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    That could be a possibility. It fits with the anger shown in the line “You did this nonsense?”

Raven_King likes this.
  9. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm wondering if Little Fool "Cold Tang Tian" will grow up as the original body

10. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    who knows, he already has a fully developed conscious at this point, would be interesting to see a martial spirit at that level

11. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Well tbh the way the Cold/Loner Tang Tian acts is way more cooler for me. The original Tang Tian exploits are usually due to luck or something along that line while the Loner Tang Tian every move is well calculated even if the enemy is way stronger

Raven_King likes this.
  12. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree...i'd actually dropped it in between because i'd had enough of TT's idiotic exploits. at least now we can expect to see someone with some cold, calculating brains in this operation.....bing is too militaristic, and so are the other saints he now has on his team, cannot think of the big picture at all

13. Pretender

Pretender <{Vanquisher}> {(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻}

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf with this chapter... Even I am a little mad at Tang Tian and the author now, lol.

Raven_King likes this.
  14. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 505: fuck the TL'ers for leaving us with that cliff hanger. they do this on purpose. i hate seeing more than 2 chapter batches now because it's always a cliff hanger

15. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    What would happen if for some reason the Spirit General accompanying TT father's the General of the South Cross Army?

16. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Fool will play again with Yaya

17. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heres a weird theory. Say Tang Tians father was heavily injured, and the scariest people of heavens road were after him, for his southern cross inheritance or whatever else. So using a special technique he reset all his bodies progress and reverted to being a baby. He got some woman he saved, Cang Yang style, to look after him temporarily until her illness took her (or until she faked her death?), or maybe the technique involved having a child with a woman. The cold persona lying inside Tang Tian would be the former body's personality and memories, explaining how he understands so many high level techniques despite being in Tang Tian's body Tang's entire life. Also the method where the evil persona of Tang set Angela up as a proxy for his influence and control is extremely similar to how Tang Tian's "father" used Cang Yang as his proxy. This would make Tang Tian either a clone, or an alternative personality Tang Tian's father could have developed if his life experiences were different. The original Tang would have left him in control to avoid attracting suspicion to his whereabouts and waited until the body was a high enough level that he would feel like taking over.

Its a weird theory, and the evil persona was mentioning something about Tang being the son of some dude earlier on, but then again the author was saying how Tang Tian's meridian snakes would have people praise him as a genius later on, but here we are now with a zero energy body. That being the case I don't totally trust the authors random hints or predictions in this story since he doesn't seem to remember them.

mrttao likes this.
  18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 516: Fu Ying helps out Tang Tian by supplying him with saints while Meng Ta records how cruel Honorable Martial Group is....that's hilarious! When all is revealed Fu Ying will blow up in rage

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 518: that was a nice ambush~ though Fu Ying escaping every trap just to get caught in another is stupid. just kill him and get it over with. On a side note this whole thing with points for different moves sounds dumb

20. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Tang Tian as public enemy number 1? pffft pretty sure TT will enjoy it