Resolved Something to translate that's about reincarnation and fluff

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CometSocks, Apr 24, 2017.

1. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something along the lines of Death March, Reincarnated Person Doesn't Want a Cheat, I'm Called a "Black Healer" in Another World, The Lazy Sage, Ascendance of a Bookworm, or Parallel World Pharmacy. If there's anything like that that you can give me the raws for I'll look into it and I might even pick it up.

2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
  3. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I Said Make My Abilities Average! - I think is mostly MTL translated and its been in and out
    Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho - Translator said he is open to either handing it over or sharing

5. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai Hourou Meshi if neither Januke nor Paichun will continue the translations. You could ask both of them about it, and if they allow it, you could probably continue it before the 3 months period.

To be honest, considering that it has atleast 350 chapters, the meager amount of chapters that have been translated is... well, meager. And the manga just started coming out last month, so you could take advantage of that.

6. Asteodia

Asteodia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. CometSocks

CometSocks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Robbini it seems that the translators are still going steady with that one, but it did fit my criteria, so thanks for suggesting it, I will hit them up

8. glaxerszz

glaxerszz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. glaxerszz

glaxerszz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry there is someone pick it up

10. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I meant, Paichun picked it up for a while before it dawned on him and possibly some other people that there was a double entry on NU for that, and then after a few chapters he just stopped writing, but I can't remember if he made an announcement why, that should've been in February.

Januke had translated more chapters of it previously, but then they stopped more or less, except for their latest chapter which it says in the post they had done previously but never posted, and that would've been this month.

And the 3 month rule is for projects dropped / on unannounced hiatus for that long, but if you come to an agreement with the previous translators before that time, you should be able to 'lawfully' continue or restart the translations, and if it's not okay, the overwhelming majority will comment on it within 3 chapters at best.