LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly not sure. I don't think it was ever explicitly stated one way or the other, but if it was, it would have been when they were first summoned.

Well, even if they're not his familiars, the cost of one Death Knight is likely far less than all of its skeleton subordinates combined. So they're still a pretty good deal. Plus, he can always send his familiars to the strategic locations while directly controlling the mass produced DK's.

2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure he can't buy DK on Achievement Store, but he could buy them on the DImensional Store. But before he needs to have the habitat/structure to summon the Death Knights

3. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it was explicitly stated either. It's just what I'm inferring from the story.

The three Death Knights summoned the Skeleton Soldiers under their command. They had already reached level 50, and they were allowed 10 soldiers per level increase. Each Death Knight had 500 Skeleton Soldiers under them, so in a flash, a large army of 1,500 suddenly appeared.
    They all seem to more or less have the same strength. Woojin universally deciding that 2 DKs are good enough to kill a lord. Kiba seems to be the only stand out as being stronger than normal. I guess that might be attributed to him being a different race or having different jobs or something.

There's also him upgrading the summons. I think we've seen him upgrade the golem and lich. It didn't say he increased their level personally but the skill.
    Woojin add 9 Skill Points to the Golem Summon Skill. He upped it to 10.

Woojin quickly opened his Skill Window, and he invested Bonus Points into the ‘Lich Summon’ skill. In a flash, the 1 became 99. Jaenis body flashed several times, and his body went through several changes.
    Basically I think the familiars might still level the same way that skeletal soldiers and mages level. All at once.

As for the nests. I still think it's a lot easier and cheaper to just use monster bones to build a small fort around every dungeon on the planet and post guards.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's what we're talking about. More specifically, buying a DK generating structure like the Wyvern's nest, but that will function on Earth.

5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    A colony type on earth then? Wait His dimension is on earth perhaps he could just do something like an outbreak

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Already discussed if you scroll up.

7. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you literally not read what he said? He said she chose to stop being a dimensional lord because she saw that her loss is inevitable because she had an empty domain

He argued that when you lose your domain becomes smaller. What happens when the last piece of the domain is lost? presumably when the last piece of your empty domain is carved away by someone you are no longer a lord.

8. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Woojin will finish crafting and equiping the armor parts of the Thrash set, then his Warrior weapon's level 90 form will be the set's weapon. Like, only a duel class Necromancer and Warrior could unlock it.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  9. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you but it will probably happen at lvl 100 not 90

10. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the level cap 99?

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe so. If the level cap was 100 then Woojin would have given the Lich another level and made him level 100. Of course it's possible that level 100 is locked to dimensional lords who hold thrones or something like that.

12. Sena

Sena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The death knights aren't all the same level. In chapter 87, when he made Al Assad into a death knight, he started out at level 1 (despite being level 70 when he was alive).

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm saying that the Death Knights are the same level as each other not that they're the same level as when they died.

Woojin unlocked the Death Knight skill at level 70. They were all at level 1 at the time so it doesn't really help. On the other side of the argument them all having their own level would imply that they possibly could level up on their own. We'll have to see Woojin summon a new one and check the level.

14. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if having that in his Domain would allow him to use his Death Knights on Dimensional Battles?

15. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They still would have to be directly controlled by him, wouldn't they? Since Dimensional Battles act like RTS games. Perhaps his own Death Knights with special abilities like Kiba would work like "hero" units?

16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they could be used he'd have to buy them in the match. Since a death knight is around a level 70 fighter they're obviously gonna be expensive.

17. expertsource10

expertsource10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's so much material yet only 60 or so chapter left. It's getting depressing with each chapter.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He should have asked for a cut of the bloodstones. He may not need money, but he does need bloodstones for his domain. Plus, bloodstones leaving Earth is likely a good thing, provided they can keep idiots from summoning high level Dimensional Lords to Earth anyway :/

I can't help but think that its a bad idea to give them the fragment considering what the last idiots did with one. I know he can't stop people from getting and researching them, but he doesn't have to help it happen.

I wonder if he's an automaton or something.

Vincent1873 and mrttao like this.
  19. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Creating more Earth based Dimensional Lords is a good thing, assuming they are picked well. Means more people fighting for the planet with stronger background from their realm.

20. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Doctor topple probably the same existence like trahnet