LCD Gate of Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 27, 2016.

1. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    What if Xiaolian made her an irregular? That would be a very interesting plot point. But so far, personality wise, I prefer Miao Yan over the original countess.

2. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that Tian Lie has been 'revived' as an irregular is clearly a foreshadowing for Nicole being 'revived'.

3. jkmessah

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not expect that. HAHAHA Those exchange system items are the best! I think it's so that it's not obvious that he has a different system. No one would suspect that a can of pringles would be a high class healing item! No one will ever see it coming!

4. mike211

mike211 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would thought that this novel discussion would have more than 3 pages, I guess it isn't well known as i thought it was.
    Anyway, I thought mc was going to gain another pet when he beat Jack the ripper and when he defeated Lancelot (still hope he does).
    And another thing, I wonder what spec does the umbrella have (the one he choose out of all the treasure in the Norman vault).

5. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, this novel is not that popular T_T, even though in my opinion, it is on par with RTW.

6. mike211

mike211 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what I am most upset about this novel, it's that MC don't or can't rob other people of their points and items even when they are dead.
    If this is ISSTH, DTH, PH, WoC or TLMS, the beaten enemies will be rob, the dead body would still be clean out of their items.
    Every time when MC come across a dead body or have beaten/kill a person, my mind scream "TAKE THEIR WEAPONS, ITEMS, POINTS" even when I know once they are dead the weapons, items and points they had with them disappear unless they are in a storage item.

7. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can San already travel to the Creator's World? That is the impression I get. And by 'this world is a tree' ... hmmmm is it perhaps the original world? Or a copy of an original instance because mostly the word tree only ever evokes images of Mother Tree's in my mind and Life Support. That's my theory anyways. I feel like their world is a kind of trial world to experience how things used to be compared to their own already ruined old world.

This concerning its already confirmed that their world is a kind of vacation to experience things that they don't have offline.

8. jkmessah

Reading List:
    Link
    Not entirely related to the recent chapter but I'm just admiring how well the story has gone without the two pushover sisters. No yandere loli who's excessively clingy to xiaolian or the useless biased pacifist sister who serves as a doll with a mouth.

It's inevitable that they will return but I'm enjoying every second without them. Like would it not be a good thing for at least one of them to die? It's not going to be the loli from the looks of it, but it could be a stronger driving force for xiaolian.

More Tian Lie would be good too!

Tachi Works likes this.
  9. Tachi Works

Reading List:
    Link
    True, I find his girlfriend pretty irrelevant and clingy and forceful, she's so pretty she's used to getting what she wants, from Beating Chen up and accusing him of being a pervert to suddenly noticing he's cool and clinging to him, she pissed me off to no end. Rather im waiting for Nicole to come back to life cuz she had more development as a character for Roddy then mf nameless GF had in Chen's pants. Clingly Loli also gets in the way though at least she has battle value and experience.

10. Tachi Works

Reading List:
    Link
    trrruue, Tian is my running favourite character right noww, I keep fantasizing about potential scenarios for him to eavesdrop on Chen Xiaolin and find out more about his bug status cuz he's in the dark right now but still doing well with his pet hacker using the exchange system for himm.

11. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read my stocked up 30 chapters and though I'm late, that Manchester United reference was freaking hilarious!

And since I'm a United fan it was double the joy for me, my sides hurt from laughing.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    Shield Loyalist likes this.
  12. Tachi Works

Reading List:
    Link
    What are your opinions on Han Bi though?, bc I get that being a normal high school kid, he feared for his life and escaped the dungeon with everyone else based on Chen's sacrifice, I mean irl, who would actually be so big hearted?

But afterwords, Chen wants to keep Han on the team to keep his whole bug secret under wraps, Han is to ashamed to be around Chen and escapes because he's from an elitist background as an NPC, yet in the game world he is weak af and needs to leach off Chen to survive, which his pride wont allow.

I don't think Han is a bad guy for leaving Chen, because it was his first dungeon after his memory returned, and it was an extremely hard af one according to Miao Yan too. However everyone (especially Han himself ) seems to dislike him because of his 1 cowardly action back in the Mausoleum.

Knowing Chen's secret, Han is definitely a crucial character, however whether he will be comrade or a nuisance, im acutally conflicted about my predictions. Becauuse, Han Bi himself declared that due to his Elite attitude, he wont approach Chen without being at least on equal grounds with Chen, but while he says this with the idea of comradery in mind,

this can easily go down a very wrong path of him becoming a rival obsessed with being better or as good as Chen, doing impossible taksks that Chen cant do just to show off and endangering himself, or getting arbitrarily competitive with Chen, instead of collaborating because he would feel too inferior and like a leach if he collaborates.

Therefore I am of mixed opinion right now but somehow I feel like Han's going to become "not quite a villain, not quite a rival' in the distant future

13. Tachi Works

Reading List:
    Link
    gggg, this nobel is under rated. Cx killed me with his thunderstorm tank troll. Sometimes he reminds everyone that he's just a high school student or older idk ah.

14. vienx001

vienx001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is ROBBERY !!! we dont need your item, point,etc
    we want your woman !!! LOL
    i hope it will be a harem though,, i just cant wait for more chapters

15. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any thoughts on current revelation, As for me I thought player use matrix like machine so if they dying playing, they die for real. Well atleat he now have safe place.(if system does forget about place since he is refreshed)

16. asvaa

asvaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Teaser

Chen Xiaolian was faced with a decisive moment!

He considered his own strength… I have already used the Overwhelming Sunlight Purification skill, combusting all my physical attributes. Thus, my current battle strength is at a measly zero! My biggest trump card, Bai Qi is still in the cool down period. It would be some time before Bai Qi could be summoned!

Wait!

Just now, GM had mentioned me killing the Fallen Avenger…

Temporarily boost my battle strength?

One chance?

Back then, Chen Xiaolian had just regained his consciousness and was still feeling dazed. Thus, he had not dwelled upon it. Now that he had recalled GM’s words, he quickly opened up his personal system.

There was a new unread prompt. Seeing that, Chen Xiaolian’s heart gave a pound!

[System prompt: You have successfully killed this instance dungeon’s Fallen Avenger. Acquired ‘Dark Avenger’ Warsoul (1/5). You can use it to summon the Dark Avenger Warsoul. At present, this skill can only be used once. When used, the Dark Avenger will merge with your body for 30 seconds.

[During that 30 seconds, the Dark Avenger will push the host’s body to optimal battle strength and further increase it by 200 %. The Dark Avenger will lock on and move to kill one designated target.

[Prompt: Dark Avenger Warsoul is not in a complete state. New skills will be unlocked depending on the amount of Warsoul fragments acquired.]
    Holy shiet!

[​IMG]

Why do I have this feeling that after he took care of the FALLEN AVENGER, he would have a chance to gain another OP pet aside from Bai Qi. Lancelot.

17. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I like GoR, there's an LCD thread for it.

18. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Culkin in alive now in Nicole's body.

19. DarthBlood

DarthBlood Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's the relationship between old man qiao and yu jiajia? i vaguely recall the mc seeing the two in a car but i don't really remember the circumstances. don't tell me that old qiao has a thing for her?

20. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is her sugar daddy.