Choose Your Own Adventure, Chain Version

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by LivingCorpse, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's right! i'd be fine continuing after that! ahaha

Einon and AliceShiki like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Einon likes this.
  3. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting too....

4. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, it's your turn. you wanted the magical girl one right?i'm letting you write that one, and then i'll go after you

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    We are waiting for you!!! >.<

I can't reply to myself after all!

6. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    1. @Tony transforms first, into a meatball head. "In the name of the moon... I will punish you!"

2. @akki transforms into a wedding gown and forces @LivingCorpse into formal wear. "Now it's time for that wedding! Come and rescue me knight @Matsurika!!"

3. @Lovely transforms into batman before getting 1 hit KO'd. "Batman is he- OW!"

4. @Nom de Plume fades away into the background and escapes the scene while everyone else is transforming, now that Tony is alive.

Einon, Matsurika and AliceShiki like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs* You finally did it!!!!! \(^^)/

@Midori ! Come over!

Einon and Nom de Plume like this.
  8. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ouuh, it's done! my turn, i guess!

Einon, Nom de Plume and AliceShiki like this.
  9. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe edit this post to look like below ? (To make it easier for new people to join)

The Story so far...

Once upon a time in a Kingdom far far away lives a fair princess, her rumor of beauty spread throughout the land, her name is @Tony . The rumors of her beauty travelled far and wide, until they reached the ears of the mysterious sorcerer @iampsyx. Iampsyx not caring at all about appearances, marched straight through the castle and kidnapped Tony.

When Iampsyx was about to grab Tony, he caught sight of another woman. Tony exploded from Iampsyx rage induced gaze. The woman screamed "Tony!!" and, brandishing her sword, launched herself at Iampsyx.

Iampsyx stopped the attack and asked confusedly: "Since when does batman fights with a sword?" @Lovely looked away after hearing that.

"Quiet!Batman does what Batman wants!" Lovely yells at Iampsyx in anger.

"Is that so? Then why doesn't batman undoes Tony's explosion?" Iampsyx asked.

With a dull look, Lovely said, "Batman is not a sorceror. Batman is technologically advanced."

@iampsyx facepalms before suggesting they visit the necromancer @Nom de Plume . A portal suddenly appears and Nom de Plume steps out, "Someone said my name? Necromancer services are efficient and swift!"

"Were you stalking Tony all this time, just waiting for a chance to revive her and ask for a reward... Like... Being called senpai?" Iampsyx asked.

Giving an obviously-fake innocent look, Nom de Plume says, "Whatever do you mean?"

@Shio appears and drags @Nom de Plume off by the ear, leaving Tony to an unknown and untimely end.

Suddenly a red head beauty walks through the door, Princess @akki , saying nothing moves slowly to the dead body of her step-mother. After arriving at Tony's body, she starts crying while saying: "How could you!? You promised you'd hold my marriage thread!!!"

"Wait, you had a marriage thread, why didn't Batman know about it?" Lovely focuses in on the 'marriage thread' part of the conversation, "May I join?"

Akkihime suddenly stops crying out of sheer surprise. "Batman as the priest? How Lovely of an idea!" she says as Tony is quickly forgotten.

Akkihime takes out her list of marriage suitors and starts discussing with Iampsyx and Lovely over who to choose. Yuzuki comes running from the room's entrance while saying: "You have no right to choose, Akkihime is mine!!!"

"Hohohohoho~! I can't accept that! Akkihime-sama deserve more than just that! She should marry all of them!" said a mysterious but unknown girl.

Iampsyx yells while grabbing his hair, "There are too many people here, I just want Tony back!".

Yuzuki ignored iampsyx's cry and attacked Yumina with her sword. Yuzuki and Yumina fought fiercely, until blood flowed and their swords were red.

A portal opens and Nom de Plume shakes her head as she starts laying down mysterious formations in the background.

"Is it for Tony?! yes, will the princess finally come back?!" Iampysx yells happily, while Lovely and Akkihime look extremely excited as well.

"Actually, those are just pointless scribbles they are there just because I was bored." After hearing her statement, the faces of everyone in the room became wide open.

"...you haven't heard of sarcasm?" she questions as she finishes up the last formation and golden light surrounds Tony.

The golden light continues glowing for some time, and everyone eventually gets tired, deciding it was time for teatime, with Akkihime summoning her butlers and maids to bring the tea set in.
    Iampsyx blinked a few times looking at the nonchalant attitude of everyone. Eventually, she snapped and threw a table at Plume. "Revive Tony already!!!" She said. @Nom de Plume
    is knocked out by the table as the light fades away...

"IAMPSYX!!" Lovely and Akkihime scream, worried, not over Nom de Plume, but over the light fading away, their hope to revive Tony.

Realizing her mistake, iampsyx looked to Lovely and Akkihime and said: "I... Messed up? Teehee?"

"Wake up Nom de Plume! Right now!" Akkihime yells in rage, while Lovely nods her head in agreement.

Mega aggroed a boss with the shout. A massive amount of bats swarm in. A @LivingCorpse stumbles in... "You... woke me."

Yep, that's it so far!
    The misadventures of the gang still continues, but who is this Boss Level character that suddenly appeared? Will @Nom de Plume will ever wake up? What will be the fate of our beautiful princess @Tony that is now just a rotting body?
    Stay tuned for the next episode for the answer!

I'll compile them again when there's enough. Also, we need a good title for this story...

Link to the next post in the story

Original post:
    *As above*

AliceShiki likes this.
  10. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually... just linking to your story so far posts in the OP would work *facepalms*

Einon and AliceShiki like this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat pat*

Einon likes this.
  12. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Lovely's KO is utterly ignored, and so is Living Corpse,the boss, as everyone gathers around Tony, with yells of "She's mine!" "Let go!" "You're okay!" are heard.
    2."Batman, no! What about my wedding?!"Akkihime dashes over to Lovely, trying desperately to wake Lovely up.
    3.Even though everyone had become magical girls, Living Corpse was too powerful, easily destroying them all, and everyone lay on the ground, battered, bruised and exhausted.
    4.Lovely's body flies from the hit, landing on Nom de Plume and waking her up, and she stealthily proceeds to make her getaway, hoping no one notices her disappearance.

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping for Rika-chan's part... :cry::cry::cry:
    1. The final boss got angered at being ignored and shouted: "I'm here too! Don't hog all attention Tony-chan! You dummy!!" Exploding Tony again.
    2. "Shouldn't we worry about the ultimate boss in front of us...?" Tony asked confusedly.
    3. As the team of magical girls was fighting among themselves, @Das and @Little Dragon appeared from the window, "Give up, Tony is ours!" they shouted.
    4. While iampsyx, Akkihime and Plume were fighting over Tony, they forgot that Yuzuki and Yumina were actually after Akkihime, which was promptly snatched by them both amidst the confusion.

14. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... but I already made the link in the first post daze...
    1. "Tonyy!" Said iampsyx "How dare you!" Said Akkihime "Sigh... not this again..." said Plume, the Magical Girls then started ganged up on Livingcorpse.
    2. Even as Tony is blown to pieces, the Magical Girls is still busy fighting among themselves to notice it.
    3. The Magical Girls stare dumbfounded as they stare at what used to be Tony, then Livingcorpse said "Baaka! It's your fault for ignoring me!" Then the last boss flies away.
    4. "Mwahahaha! It's all your faul... guh!" As everyone stunned at the course of events, @Clone suddenly appeared and knocked out the last boss, then she bows to everyone and faded into the darkness carrying the unconscious Livingcorpse.

Einon, Nom de Plume and AliceShiki like this.
  15. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The mysterious unnamed girl from earlier disappears to warn @Matsurika.

2. @LivingCorpse sets up a teashop and disguises themself while sniggering. "You thought I was angry? This is all as planned~!"

3. @Das and @Little Dragon appear. "No! @Tony is mine!!" and trample the boss incidentally.
    Lol, forgot to finish mine >_>

Einon, AliceShiki and Matsurika like this.
  16. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lolol, nevermind, you can do the one livingcorpse did?

17. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    Its 2am. I'll pass (≧▼≦;)

18. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahah, all right then!

19. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess i'll do it, haha.

1. Livingcorpse was beaten black and blue, eventually raising a white flag, severely regretting exploding Tony.
    2. After Livingcorpde was beaten, Akkihime pointed to Nom de Plume and said angrily, "Revive Tony! Now!"
    3. "You know what, i'm tired of this, i'll never get Princess Tony...If you can't get 'em, join 'em!" Iamsyx screamed and proceeded to explode himself, while everyone looked in shock.
    4. "Enough relying on magic, it's time for technology!Alfred!" Batman AKA Lovely decided to utilise technology instead to revive Tony, the admired princess.

Einon likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Plume, scared of iampsyx, instantly revived Tony, however... The hastily made spell turned Tony into a man, so they became a yaoi couple, which brought extreme joy to Psyx.
    2. While Plume started preparing the ritual, Yumina buried Akkihime and Lovely on the ground... For no particular reason.
    3. Batman got in the way of iampsyx and said: "No! We should not try to revive Tony again! It will make a lot of NPCs appear out of nowhere for no reason!"
    4. Yuzuki decided to casually remind iampsyx that he was also a necromancer, so there was no reason to ask for Plume's help... iampsyx blushed embarrassedly when he remembered he was a necromancer himself.

Einon likes this.